Start by marking “Happy Valenkink's Day (Suncoast Society, #44)” as Want to Read:
Happy Valenkink's Day (Suncoast Society, #44)

Happy Valenkink's Day

(Suncoast Society #44)

(Suncoast Society #44, BDSM, various, HEA)

The Suncoast Society is having a BDSM Valentine’s Day party, and “Aunt” Tilly’s watching the kids while everyone else attends the “adult” festivities. She’s planned arts, crafts…and combat practice.

What could possibly go wrong?

Let’s just say it’s a good thing some of the Doms have well-stocked first-aid kits in their toybags.
ebook
Published February 6th 2017 by Siren-BookStrand

To ask other readers questions about Happy Valenkink's Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happy Valenkink's Day

Aղցela W.
Spoiler Ahead
This book 44 in the "Suncoast Society" series and the gang is having a party this time at Nick, Lucas and Leigh's house. Tilly is also babysitting the kids at her house with arts and crafts. One of my favorite couples was in attendances for the party Mevi and Doyle with a sexy scenes in the pool or hot tub that I liked. I also liked that Leah tested a new rigger with Seth being tied up. Leigh is worried because she keeps forgetting to take her pill and she is not sure if she is re
KnottyGirl Reviews
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It’s another play party, and of course, Tony has been sure to e-mail invites to some of our favorite Suncoast people. (Boy, what I would do for one of those. *eye waggling*) And the boon this time around is that “Aunt ” Tilly is going to be having a separate party for the kidsters.

Lucas, Leigh, and Nick are throwing the adults only party this time around, but the kids get something pretty special at their party thanks to the fact that they have rock royalty in their midst. As for the adult party
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

Kinky parties around the holidays is so much fun. For those who are not fans of Valentine's Day, Valenkink Day may change your perspective. Ms. Dalton pens such lively kink parties. I wish the ones I've been to are like this, but in order to have it so entertaining, bonds of friendship need to be in place. It is the friendships which makes this series so appealing. The holiday tales in this series are an enjoyable time to see a little bit of everyone that we have come to know and love. It is a
Katy Beth Mckee
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Like the holiday stories in the bask it is again time for the core group of the Suncoast Society to have their private kinky party fun.

But while we get to enjoy some of the grown up party fun this time we their is a twist. We also get a peek at "Aunt" Tilly's kiddy party. It was just a s much fun to experience. This was a great book to read just before Valentine's Day.
Toi
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved It

Wow can you say how fun was the Valentine's Party - Ben the one for the kids, and I loved getting an insight into Nick, Lucas and Leigh's next move.
Catherine Iriarte
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was a lot of fun attending this year's Valenkink party with the gang. With laughs, comerotery and love, this book was a treat!
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Gotta love the party books. We get to visit our favorite characters from the Suncoast Society and get caught up with the. Learn a little more that has been going on in their lives. Watch Tilly with the kids. LOL You know the fun will be had by all.
Angel_Angiej
Feb 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: everybody who's reading this series
Shelves: bdsm
A quick fun read to get back to our beloved society. We get to see more about some couples like Doyle and Mal, Tilly and her men, Leia and Seth and others. Of course there is a Cupid around, so kink and love is in the air.
Sarah ~Book Addict~
Another instant favorite! Loved it!
Angie
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a short and sexy glimpse into the lives of some of my favorite Suncoast Society characters. I really enjoy checking in with some of the romantic pairings in one of my favorite series. Quite a few laughs in this one!
Sinead Gannon
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Tymber does it again with another great sun coast society read. Auntie Tilly strikes again. Read it in one sitting just couldn't put it down. Highly recommended.
Victoria
Feb 08, 2017
Tiffany
Mar 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nice catch up...

It was nice to see some of the newer members of the gang in this one. With Leigh looking to get pregnant and Nick maybe retiring it'd be nice to get another look at their story when that all happens. Great book as always. This series always is a must buy for me.
Tammy Manning
Sep 14, 2017
Margaret
Sep 24, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Tymber Dalton is the better-known wild-child alter-ego of author Lesli Richardson. She lives in the Tampa Bay region of Florida with her husband, writer Jon Dalton, (aka "The World's Best Husband™") and too many pets. Active in the BDSM lifestyle she writes about, when she's not playing D&D with her friends or shooting skeet, she's a part-time Viking shield-maiden in training. The two-time EPI ...more

Suncoast Society (1 - 10 of 92 books)
  • Safe Harbor (Suncoast Society, #1)
  • Domme by Default (Suncoast Society, #2)
  • Cardinal's Rule (Suncoast Society, #3)
  • The Reluctant Dom (Suncoast Society, #4)
  • The Denim Dom (Suncoast Society, #5)
  • Pinch Me (Suncoast Society, #6)
  • Broken Toy (Suncoast Society, #7)
  • A Clean Sweep (Suncoast Society, #8)
  • A Roll of the Dice (Suncoast Society, #9)
  • His Canvas (Suncoast Society, #10)