Start by marking “Biloxi (Fleur de Lis Brides, #2)” as Want to Read:
Biloxi (Fleur de Lis Brides, #2)

Biloxi

(Fleur de Lis Brides #2)

Biloxi Dutrey is finally getting married. She’s found forever love, and she’ll host the finest reception at fully restored Fleur de Lis. Everything is set—until only days before when her fiancé, Nick Trahan, demands last minute changes. Biloxi panics, fearing his decisions will revive the old Dutrey-Trahan family feud and ruin their future.

While Nick wants Biloxi to have a
Kindle Edition
Published January 11th 2017 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Biloxi, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Biloxi

Start your review of Biloxi (Fleur de Lis Brides, #2)
Carol
May 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: linda-joyce
Fleur de Lis is now restored after
Hurricane Katrina swept through the area
leaving Fleur de Lis with extensive damage.
After overcoming a family feud, Biloxi and
Nick are getting ready for their wedding.
Things are moving along until several
complications occur:
....Nick wants to change his best man.
....Nick's absentee mother shows up.
His mother has someone contact Biloxi
springing a bigger surprise on Biloxi.
How will Biloxi relate these happenings
to Nick?
Will their love to strong enough to bridg
Cindy Reifel
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it

Bloxi and Nick are finally getting married,now that the estate renovation is fast being completed. Everything is going along well until Nick puts a huge wrench in the process. Biloxi needs to decide whether these changes are worth the trouble they could cause. How much do her and Nick really love each other? This book is about family, forgivenessand, most of all, love.
Lori Byrd
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Biloxi is a hit!

From one of my favorite authors, comes this fantastic story about Biloxi and Nick. As they plan their wedding, Nick receives a big surprise. But can this surprise ruin their dream wedding? The flow of words and the wonderful setting in New Orleans make this book a must read . I loved it!
Sharon
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Always drama with the sisters and the family. Now Nick wants to add some of his own to the mix. Will they ever get down the aisle to wedded bliss? Must read to find out. Love this series.
Barbara
Mar 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free book and voluntarily chose to review it. This book starts after Branna’s wedding. It’s now time for Biloxi to wed. It is a nice story but doesn’t have much excitement.
Pernette
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
Linda Joyce writes about the Gulf coast: the people, their land and their heritage. The Fleur de Lis Bride series is about 3 cousins Camilla, Branna and Biloxi. Now adults the women have returned home to accept their duties to their families and heritage. A little romance is woven into each story, a little suspense and a level of accomplishment. The Bride series could have had more developed characters and story line. I liked Bayou Bound in the Fleur de Lis series better.
DianaC-Bookaholic And
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Biloxi is finally getting married with the love of her life Nick. But we know this family nothing is as easy as it should and once Nick shares with his beloved Biloxi, we just know things will not go as they planned them.

Biloxi and Nick will take you to one journey you will not want to miss, and knowing how Biloxi is you sure don't want to.

As we continue to follow the ladies from Fleur de Lis we are left wanting more each and every time. This short, fast pace stories are so good you don't want t
Barbara Hackel
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sweet romance between Biloxi and Nick is racing towards their wedding date. Nick is ready to have more family and even start his own branch. Besotted, Biloxi is happy planning the wedding and attending to final details. A major set back is the death of her great grandmother and 10 days later, her great Aunt. The end of the generation and the loss of the backbone of the family has hit Biloxi hard. It isn't surprising then when she has the chance to find out information about Nick's long missing ...more
Susan
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Biloxi, what a fab name for a Southern Belle. Finally Biloxi and Nick are getting married. Will it happen? Why is nothing in the south simple--of course there are the Aunts and the Great Grandma--what kind of wrench will they throw in the works. And don't forget Momma!! Nick isn't in the clear either. There is the father who just came back into his life to deal with (should he be the best man) and oh no, does his mother who ran out on him when he was a child show up and what stories does she hav ...more
Tessa -Poised Pen Productions
Biloxi Dutrey has found forever love with her fiancé Nick Trahan. Now all she wants is a drama free wedding. But when Nick demands last minute changes. Biloxi panics, fearing his decisions will revive the old Dutrey-Trahan family feud and ruin their chance for a happy ever after. Will they ever get to say “I do”? Because, for Fleur de Lis brides, the walk to the altar is rarely smooth…
I really enjoyed this book. The story flows with an easy writing style and I felt like I knew the characters per
Peggy Clayton
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a wonderful book by Linda Joyce. I love the way there never is a dull moment when you read her books. Especially when we are talking brides. As you know when you get married it never goes smooth and that is true for poor Boloxi. She has to deal with something we dread to deal with at our wedding but it always seems to come up when you are planning a wedding.
This is a grand slam for Linda!
Kari Hansen
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Biloxi and Nick are planning their wedding however Biloxi is concerned that the last minute changes that Nick would like to make will cause problems between the two families however the death of two matrons in her family has helped her appreciate the value of family. Linda Joyce has a way of creating family relationships that you can’t help but love. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
Mary Lawson
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Biloxi: Fleur de Lis Brides
Linda Joyce

Come along on a journey of love that has grown from strong compassionate people who are shaped from their families and events which happen to them.
Biloxi and Nick overcame a family feud and now must overcome issues that threaten to complicate their wedding.
Once I started this I couldn't put it down. A sweet romance with very strong characters.
I received this ARC which I voluntarily reviewed.
Angela
Jan 27, 2017 rated it liked it
This book started off great. It kept pace, got me really interested in the story, then BOOM! The end!! I felt like while I was waiting for snacks at the concession stand during intermission, they did the second half of the movie before I could get back. I felt like I missed A LOT. This felt more like a serial than a sequel.
Linda Rimer-Como
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A quick read with an enjoyable story line and strong characters. Biloxi and Nick have a love that can overcome any obstacles they encounter as their wedding approaches. KLoved this story by a truly talented author.

I voluntarily read and reviewed this book, all opinions expressed are my own.
Pat
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A very sweet romance with a great storyline and well defined characters! I am quickly becoming a fan of Linda Joyce!!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
john l miley
Carl R.
Jan 13, 2017
C.  (Christy)
Jan 14, 2017
Goodreads Librari...: This topic has been closed to new comments. Remove my books from another authors page 7 37 Oct 14, 2017 02:51AM

• Breaking Dawn (Twilight, #4)
  • Made in the U.S.A.
  • The Beach House (Beach House #1)
  • Where We Belong
  • Louisiana Longshot (Miss Fortune Mystery, #1)
  • Orphan Train
  • Magic Bitter, Magic Sweet
  • Trouble in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law, #1)
  • The Five People You Meet in Heaven
  • Time's Divide (The Chronos Files, #3)
  • Time's Edge (The Chronos Files, #2)
  • Hippity, Hoppity, Little Bunny Finger Puppet Book
  • A Discovery of Witches (All Souls Trilogy, #1)
Amazon Best Selling author and multiple RONE Award Finalist Linda Joyce writes contemporary romance and women’s fiction featuring assertive females and the men who can’t resist them. She lives with her very patient husband in a house in metro-Atlanta. Linda’s a closet artist who paints with a brush, yet longs to finger paint…but hates getting her hands messy. She’s addicted to Cajun food and sushi ...more

Fleur de Lis Brides (3 books)
  • Branna (Fleur de Lis Brides, #1)
  • Camilla (Fleur de Lis Brides, #3)

News & Interviews