Start by marking “Scorned (Ruthless Rebels MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
Scorned (Ruthless Rebels MC, #2)

Scorned

(Ruthless Rebels MC #2)

Austin "Shamus" Fletcher – the untamable beast.

Heartbreak with a capital H.

The toned cut of his every muscle to his larger than life attitude, Shamus is the one person I should stay away from.

Why can I not let go even when everything in front of me says run like a bat out of hell?

***Each book in the Ruthless Rebels MC is a new couple, but are best read in order. This is a
Published January 6th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Scorned, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scorned

Start your review of Scorned (Ruthless Rebels MC, #2)
ValerieC
This was much betterthan Book 1 of the series. Good action and suspense. A mystery that I thought I had figured out, but didn't. Complicated for an MC novella. No endless angst rumination.

Proofreading issues seem to mostly gone in this book, leaving only a couple of sentences that should have been cleaned up.
Heather andrews
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Austin is not a bashful man, even when he gets caught by his woman's mom, “hey, I’m not ashamed. I have a beautiful woman in front of me and I’m gonna kiss her,” Austin says grinning big. " I loved this book, Austin was sweet, protective, caring amd really sexy.
Amy
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Scorned Ruthless Rebels MC 2
Chelsea Camaron & Ryan Michele
5 stars

This is the second book in the Ruthless Rebels MC -- and awesome writing team of Chelsea and Ryan have not let us down. Andrea and Shamus. (By the way you will get first hand knowledge of why Shamus has his nickname which you also learn in the first book but no worries you will hear it again!) Each book can be read as a standalone but I recommend clicking it up as well. Both covers knock you off your feet.

Andrea or Drea found her
Panty Scorching 4
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Lindsey

First off I love this little series so far. Each book has been action packed and very entertaining. I enjoy both authors and their styles together are amazing. Shamus and Andrea have that whole first love always love thing going and its so damn awesome. Their connection is very intense. Its emotional.

Andrea was once on top of the world until a tragic accident brings it all back down on her. She is one
Jan
Another good MC romance from Chelsea Cameron & Ryan Michelle

A second chance romance, with an Alpha male who won't be letting his woman getting away a second time.

Austin and Andrea were teen loves before Austin who is now Shamus joined the Rebels MC.

This is one of those love story's were a misunderstanding had torn them apart and 10 years later discover the love never died.

Scorned has an interesting plot told in dual pov's an MC read that is based more about the family of the MC and what is go
Tracy
Intense, sexy and dramatic, Scorned is a fabulous second chance romance about reuniting with your first love. Its a dramatic MC romance with a tough as nails heroine and a sinfully sexy hero.

After 10 years apart, the boy, who is now Shamus, and the girl, Andrea, remeet and the sparks are flying from that point on. They have an intense, quickly paced story, that is perfect for the novella length read Scorned is. There is intoxicating suspense, and intense action.

Scorned is a perfect, fast read
Tina H
Apr 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 2nd book in the Ruthless Rebels MC series and so far I like the series. They are short but enjoyable reads.

Austin and Andrea were high school sweethearts until a misunderstanding tore them apart. Andrea left town to chase her dreams of being an investigative reporter ripping out Austin's heart in the process. But tragedy strikes while Andrea is out on assignment which forces her to come home. However, trouble follows her. Austin claims her and him and his brothers’ fight to protect
Forever_meme
Mar 07, 2017 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS
Becky
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow just wow! This book was so great, it had so much heart and romance, drama and mystery. Andrea and Austin aka Shamus, were the real deal second chance romance couple! Separated as young adults over a miscommunication as so happens with being young and dumb and jumping to conclusions before knowing the full story. Andrea searches for her dream only to end up in a web of lies and deceit with crazy a$$ witches! Through everything Austin is Andreas rock he's solid and strong and definitely fits t ...more
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I Voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book

I think I'm loving this series. I definitely enjoyed this one more than the previous one

This book is about Shamus and Andrea. They were high school sweethearts, but then Andrea left to become a journalist and she just wanted to get out of her town. Or was that really her reason.

Shamus can't believe that Andrea is back in Town, after she left wanting to go on to bigger and brighter things. But Andrea came back to Town after she had a terrible accident, an
Julie
Mar 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A second chance romance for Austin, now Shamus, a member of the Ruthless Rebels MC and Andrea. Years earlier, Austin and Andrea were in love, but Drea had dreams and left. She's now returned after being injured working as an investigative reporter.
Shamus never under stood why Drea felt she had to go, he never forgot her, she was a part of his soul, he only knew she left him like he was nothing, and to do that she couldn't have felt the same way about him as he had about her.

All it takes is one s
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Scorned is the second book in the Ruthless Rebels MC series and I enjoyed this novella just as much as I did Shamed. Austin “Shamus” and Andrea have a past, they dated at the same time Dixon and Kenie were dating and like the other couple broke up and hadn’t seen each other since.

Misunderstandings, jumping to conclusions and stubbornness have kept this couple apart. When Andrea returns to town she has survived a
Konny
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Scorned by Chelsea Camaron and Ryan Michele is the second installment in The Ruthless Rebels MC Series.
Scorned is a novella and can be read as stand alone. But for better understanding you should read Shamed, book one, first.
Meet Austin Fletcher- Shamus and Andrea Lynn Davis.
Shamus is crass, antamable and knows what he wants. And he wants Andrea.
Andrea was a successful journalist, traveled the world till she was severely injured. Now she has health issues and needs a job.
This story had me at the
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
Book two in this series is a second chance romance as circumstance brings together high school sweethearts to work out their history. Having left for the bright lights of something better than a small town could offer Andrea finds herself home again after a work related accident has left her with life long battle scars. Struggling to come to terms with her new reality she slowly explores her new smaller world, quickly becoming the best of friends with none than Kenderly, the leading lady of book ...more
Ruby Ap.
Jan 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: reading author's books since she started writing them
Ryan MicheleChelsea Cameron

*I received an arc for an honest review*

This is the second book in the Ruthless Rebels MC Series and it's about Andrea and Austin aka Shamus and their path to a second chance for their love story. At first when I finished reading Shamed which is the story between Dixon aka DJ and Kenderly aka Kenie and Andrea made her appearance, I was intrigued by the aggressiveness that Shamus showed towards her and now I know why by reading their following story. I can understand ho
Bette Hansen
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent

Excellent MC read. Shamus and Drea have history but Drea had big dreams and left Shamus broken. Now she's back and he knows he still wants her but now she's broken. He vows to put her back together and keep her forever. I recommend this one.
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Scorned is the second in the Ruthless Rebels MC series by Chelsea Camaron and Ryan Michele. I loved this book and read it straight through in one sitting.

It was entertaining, well written, well developed and suspenseful. I liked the premise of the story. Mixed into the second chance theme and MC action, Camaron and Michele tackle the difficult world of TBI. Parts of the storyline are troubling, yet it's plausible and presented a nice backdrop to the plot. I loved that the authors didn't gloss ov
Diane Holtry
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A quick read with drama with each page turn.
Love brought them together - misunderstandings tore them apart.
Even with our eyes, sometimes what we think we see isn't really what we saw at all.

Austin aka "Shamus" is part of the Ruthless Rebels MC where he finds friends, loyalty and family.

Andrea pursues her dreams of becoming an investigative reporter. She discovers it's not all that she dreamed it to be.

The cold, hard facts are not easy to find and they scratch and fight their way through all t
Neringa Neringiukas
Jan 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was a little scared reading Scorned. 1st, I didn't connected with Shamed story's characters. They just plainly annoyed me and I found lots of faults with them, that didn't got taken cared of in my opinion. 2nd, I'm not exactly a fan of second chances stories. But I gave this a chance, because these two authors isn't new to me. I enjoyed theirs work before.

So, the 2nd book did a trick. I liked it more then the 1st one. The story caught me from the first chapter. There is a little mystery going
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 Stars

I’m always a sucker for second chance romance and this one didn’t disappoint. Andrea and Austin were young and in love, but then something happens and Andrea leaves town determined to make it big as an investigative reporter. Tragedy strikes while she's on assignment and brings her back to the hometown she’s spent the last ten years avoiding because of him. Finally seeing each other after years apart still leaves them both breathless and realizing that love still runs deep. This book kept
Angela Lamb
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Sue
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An action and angst packed short book about a damaged (both physically and emotionally) woman who returns to her past and revisits an old love, who has undergone quite a few changes himself. There was a mystery surrounding some unfortunate accidents and deaths and when Shamus (Austin) shows up to help his old (and first) love Andrea out of a jam, it's sparks all over again and a second chance with dangers that neither one could see coming.
I love these two authors separately and together they wri
Charlotte Isaac
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-books
Wow, I had been waiting for book two and wasn't disappointed.
I feel in love with Shamus, he is a proper Alpha male and he defends what he loves and doesn't let his past get him down. He built himself up and he fights for what he wants.
I loved Andrea, even though she went through a lot with what happened and is going through her injury she still wants to do the job she loves.
This is such a brilliant love story, I couldn't put it down from page one.
Bring on book three. Chelsea Camaron and Ryan
Judy
I can't understand why I have not cared for either of the books in this series since I enjoy reading both of these authors' individual books. Both of the books in this series seem to be written by an author is who new. They feel more YA/NA and the plot and editing leave much to be desired IMO. I see that the books have gotten a lot of good ratings, so it may just be me. With that said I won't be reading anymore in this series. ...more
Tanya
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Shamus. Full of mystery, had me guessing the whole book what would happen. I enjoy these types of books, becaude they are not too long and they keep you hooked til the end of the story. The series keeps getting better!!!! I love Ryan and Chelsea and their writing style, and together, its awesome!!!!
Comment Comment | Permalink
Lu Bielefeld
“Austin, my boy, find a woman you can be quiet with. In the still of the moment, the most meaningful times occur when there are things unsaid but seen, felt, and known between you.”
Angela
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Second chances do happen … and sometimes the second time around better!

Coming back to Granville was not something that Andrea Davies thought she would do, but now she has no choice. Having been injured on her last assignment as an Investigative Journalist, Andrea’s world has changed in a way that she could not have imagined. And to make matters worse, her first love and first heartbreak happens to show up when she least expects it. What is a woman to do when the man who Scorned her won’t leave h
CYNDY
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
****4.5 Second Chance Stars****
This was my first read from authors Chelsea and Ryan together and it was good. Andrea and Austin where so much in love in High School and thought they could survive anything; after giving Austin her virginity she over hears him saying things she could never forget. Andrea goes off to college to become journalist and see the world and never to come home. Fast forward 10 years later tragedy hits Andrea while she out while getting a story she injured badly. Andrea for
Cheri
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Andrea left home broken hearted in search of a career of investigative reporting. She got her wish and ended with severe injuries and the loss of a good friend and co-worker in a war-torn country. Back home, she is trying to deal with her condition in a job she has come to love. A new friend at work brings her to an encounter with the heartbreaker, Austin/Shamus, member of the Ruthless Rebels.

Austin didn't realize she was back. Was she still judgmental? Was he still not good enough? He'd changed
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv
Scorned by CC and Ryan
I received this book from the authors for an honest review.
Boy did DJ rock my world last book. I dunno who sweeps a girl off their feet faster and better? Him or Austin??? Gesh I am going to say Austin/Shamus. DJ is sorry babe but I think you got sidelined!!!
Andrea and Austin had a love that was insane but t
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Sealed in Strength (Ravage MC Rebellion #3)
  • Fueled in Fire (Ravage MC Rebellion #2)
  • Connected in Code (Ravage MC Rebellion MC #4)
  • Connected in Pain (Ravage MC Rebellion, #1)
  • Conquering (Vipers Creed MC, #2)
  • Challenged (Vipers Creed MC, #1)
  • Bound by Family (Ravage MC Bound, #1)
  • Bound by Desire (Ravage MC Bound, #2)
  • Bound by Vengeance (Ravage MC Bound, #3)
  • Bound by Affliction (Ravage MC Bound, #4)
  • Bound by Wreckage (Ravage MC Bound, #6)
  • Captivate Me (Ravage MC, #5)
  • Rough Patch (Heaven Hill, #6.5)
  • Beginning of Forever (Heaven Hill, #7)
  • Second Chance Love (Heaven Hill, #6)
  • Dirty Little Secret (Heaven Hill, #5)
  • Fury (Savage Brothers MC: Tennessee Chapter, #4)
  • Worth the Battle (Heaven Hill, #4)
USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Chelsea Camaron is a small town Carolina girl with a big imagination. She is a wife and mom chasing her dreams.

She writes contemporary romance, erotic suspense, and psychological thrillers. She loves to write blue-collar men who have real problems with a fictional twist. From mechanics to bikers to oil riggers to smokejumpers, bar owners, and b

Ruthless Rebels MC (4 books)
  • Shamed (Ruthless Rebels MC, #1)
  • Scarred (Ruthless Rebels MC, #3)
  • Schooled (Ruthless Rebels MC, #4)