Start by marking “Diving Deep (UK Crush Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Diving Deep (UK Crush Book 2)

Read Book

Diving Deep

(UK Crush #2)

4.22  ·  Rating details ·  93 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Learning to live can be difficult. Aileen Foster, aka Tinker Bell the Bitchtastic, aka Birdie, has come to London to live with Theo Shelley, who is one quarter of UK Crush, the most popular boyband in the world, while she prepares for her piano audition to Hamilton Conservatory in New York. She's new to England, to relationships, to love, to life, really. But she's trying.
Published December 10th 2016 by Tani Hanes

To ask other readers questions about Diving Deep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diving Deep

Claire
This review originally appeared on BrizzleLass Books.

Now that Tink has fallen in love and chosen which of the band members she wants to be with she moves to London to be with Theo and to prepare for her audition at Hamilton. Her professor has hooked her up with a tutor to help her prepare and he becomes deeply entwined in the story through this book adding a new level of intrigue as Tink and Theo navigate life as a new couple very much in the limelight.

Things hot up hugely in this book, if the f
Emilie
Feb 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the first book of this series (Living in the Shallows) and was pleased to read the second one and did so quickly. Like the first one, I liked the relationship between the MC and her guy in Diving Deep -- it was a cute romance and it makes for easy reading on commutes when you don't want to be bogged down with work and would rather have a quick escape (VERY much appreciated!).

I was happy to see more of Teddy and Birdie's relationship in this story. I was rooting for them (and wo
Elizabeth Mathis

Rating: 3.75/5 Penguins
Quick Reasons: holy hot flippers!; so many delicious, steamy scenes; tons of angst and drama; some s
Didi Oviatt
May 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Diving Deep is quite HOT love story! I gotta say, I started out having quite the infatuation for Theo (Teddy). I even told everyone about halfway through the story that he was sure to be my book boyfriend lol.. Sadly, he let me down. His communication skills with Aileen (birdie, or even Tinker Bell) are lacking in many MANY ways. He made me so mad! Ultimately, he came to his senses thank the Lord. But, the simple fact that he handled her and life the way he did pretty much turned me completely o ...more
Ann
Nov 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So, a big thank you to Tani because Diving Deep is a clear continuation of Living in the Shallows. It's really not nice when you have to guess, imagine or left to wonder what happened between the gaps.

Now, Tink or Birdie as Theo likes to call her has settled in and reconciled with her feelings for Theo, with a wonderful routine of eat, sex, sleep, sleepy sex, shower sex, eat, play and sex again........

The sex scenes were detailed, (enough to keep the reader in a constant state of horny alert, l
Joh  Ejercito
Oct 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read the first book when I started reading this so at first I thought it was weird how she can casually kiss the boys but then later on, I started to find it cute. Teddy and Birdie are so cute, I just want them to be alive and be real, y'know? I love that this book brings out every emotion in you. I cried, I laughed, I even got mad at...Okay, I'll stop here before I get to spill the spoilers lol! I'll teach you a Filipino word that you can use in substitute with "butterfly in my stomac ...more
Ja'Nae
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even begin .Book 1(Living in the Shallows) helped me prepare myself for book 2 . Book 2 for me was filled with alot of drama,both good and bad , the overall setting of the book was love and also mystery.I think the author really outdid herself . This book really went into great detail about insecurities and basically how those insecurities can change someone's aspect and view of life. I've really come to appreciate this book💓.I would recommend this book to any of my friends . It's BEA ...more
America
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book to read from all the Uk crush series.. it was something like love at first sight for me. It was everything I needed to become completely engrossed in this book...I can only say I love this book and the author. She was generous enough to allow us to be part of something so great and full of love..
Ashleigh
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This story, like the first, had me reading nonstop! I loved how the characters faced issues concerning self esteem and communication, real life issues that couples deal with, and the author shows how love can be difficult, but it’s worth it. I absolutely loved it! Again, this book gets 5 stars!
Carla
Sep 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! I CAN'T EVEN...
This book is in my heart. *spoiler*
This is the 1st book that starts with a relationship and ends with the same relationship in good terms. Teddy is a sweet heart. But so vulnerable, so insecure... Is not very common to see the guy like him. I love this book!
Simonne
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
Okay, so in the name of full disclosure, let me start off by saying that this review comes at you after the book has been read twice. Why is that significant? you may ask. Well, because, dear reader, the first time I read it, I hadn’t read the first book. So, now I can give you my honest opinion after having reread the story after the first one, just like the lovely Tani intended.

Anyways, on to the review! Long story short, I loved it! It was entertaining, well written and an absolute pleasure
Emellissa
Molly Harris
Aug 05, 2018
Shaha Kadzo
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I am loving this series. The book is quite addictive and I read it very fast as I just couldn't stop.
Tink's life is becoming better because:
1. She has a wonderful boyfriend, Theo, who simply adores her,
2. She moved to London to prepare for her audition for Hamilton
3. The band still loves her and
4. Many of her dreams are coming true, even those that seemed impossible not so long ago.

I can't wait to read more of this series, it's just awesome.
Vicky
May 21, 2017
Wendy Poeschl
Dec 25, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I was born in Japan, raised in central California, and am now lucky enough to live in New York City. I've wanted to write for so long, and decided to celebrate my birthday by finally doing it! Anyone, everyone who wants to, DO IT. Write what you love, what makes you happy, otherwise what's the point? There's nothing like getting a tearful text from an advance copy beta reader asking, "Why?? Why di ...more

UK Crush (7 books)
  • Living in the Shallows (UK Crush #1)
  • Learning to Fly (UK Crush #3)
  • Before the Tempest (UK Crush, #4)
  • Surviving the Hurricane (UK Crush Book 5)
  • I Cried to Dream Again (UK Crush Book 6)
  • Thousands of Candles (UK crush Book 7)