Start by marking “Royal Atlas” as Want to Read:
Royal Atlas

Royal Atlas

Love struck me at the early age of five. The boy turned into a man, and I fell even deeper. Guy Webb had no idea my fragile heart belonged to him for so many years. He was too busy being my brother’s best friend and a star on the football field. He was my daydream, and consumed every single thought, but he was always one step from my reach.

Beartooth Ranch was our home. T
Published December 11th 2016 by Small Town Girl Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Royal Atlas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Royal Atlas

Janie
First of all I just want to say that the cover fits this story to a T and it's totally drool worthy. I absolutely loved this story from beginning to end. Guy and Molly have an epic love that starts when they're young and lasts a lifetime. They always fought so hard for each other. I would recommend this book to anyone that wants a true romance. The angst in this story comes from real life issues that only strengthen the couples relationship instead of causing unnecessary drama. I literally cried ...more
D
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely AMAZING!!!! I will warn you the prologue and epilogue are VERY sad. I was bawling like a baby! I'm really not going to go into this book too much because I honestly think everyone should give it a try. Okay so this book is about Guy and Molly, they have basically grown up together since Guy is Molly's older brothers best friend. He has always been there for her and she has always loved him. Guy and her brother Amos goes off to war when something tragic happens and Guy re ...more
XxTainaxX
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Audiobook review. LOVED this story. Couldn’t have had a better introduction to a ‘new to me’ author. The tale was beautifully crafted with a plot that really held my attention consistently. At 5 hr 50 min it’s on the shorter side yet it manages to use the page/air space extremely well.

The main characters, Guy and Molly, were complex and flawed. They had huge hearts that were made for one another. I loved how they developed their feelings and that Guy especially didn’t play any emotional games.
Jean
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Well, if you know me, you know I love the broken hero, and Guy was the ultimate in broken heroes. I just wanted to hug him, soothe him, touch him, stroke him......ummm....yeah I'm getting a little out of control there! But, you get my meaning!

Guy is the best friend of Molly's brother, Amos. Growing up together since they were kids, Amos and Molly had the typical brother/sister relationship......spatting and teasing, but bottom line was they would also have each other's back. And then there was
Nicla
Another great story from HJ Bellus. She is quickly becoming one of my must read authors. Royal Atlas was a lot more emotional than I expected. It definitely had some heartbreaking moments. Guy the hero was fantastic. HJ Bellus always writes possessive, sexy yet sweet heroes that are crazy about the heroine and Guy was definitely that. (view spoiler). Molly the heroine was just okay to me ...more
Juanita
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful heartbreaking story.

"It's not you. I went there and fought and came home a different person. Everything is shattered in my world."

Yep this one left me a mess
 photo sad_zpsii5zqlnq.gif
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
*Warning: You will need tissues while reading this book*

I don't even know where to start with this emotional soul touching book. Seriously. I laughed and I cried. I fully experienced every single moment of Molly and Guy's life-changing utterly epic romance. I stayed up all night to finish this book because I just couldn't put it down. Royal Atlas is steamy, romantic, hilarious, and heart wrenching.

I really loved the inclusion of the Amos-isms starting off each chapter. They were a great way to
Cheesecake
Molly aka Hop and Guy, the love of her life.
I confess I did consider DNFing this one when it got super sad. I don't usually like tear jerkers, but the writing was good and believable.... hence the tears.
Molly grows up following her older brother Amos and his friend Guy around. They are thick as thieves even though Amos and Molly fight like cats and dogs. But despite all the taunting, teasing and rough housing, there's a bond there between the three of them that keeps them close. Guy is Hop's pro
Coco.V
Dec 28, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/28/2018)! 💝

Blurb:

Beartooth Ranch was our home. The rich ranch land raised us, fostered our laughs, losses, and even gained a new f
Melanie
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-read
I am a big fan of military romances and ones with broken heroes and this book had all that and more.

This is a sweet but yet emotional story of Molly and Guy's love. Guy is the best friend of Molly's brother. We get to read about how the 2 grew up together and eventually reveal their love for each other. Molly is a cowgirl and loves living on a ranch. Guy enlists in the military, experiences heartache while serving and returns home. He comes back to Molly a broken person. Molly is also dealing w
Lydia H
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Emotional and heartbreakingly beautiful.

This book's layout, the idea behind how the story was told, was very clever. Reminded me of Nicholas Sparks and I mean that as a very high compliment.

"I'd give you the world, Molly."

I loved Guy and Molly's story. It made me cry (A LOT) laugh, and swoon. Truly a good and emotional read, one you need to check out. I'd say it's HJ Bellus' best book, although I'm sure she'll wreck us even more with her next installment!

These characters, all of them, were ve
Alex ♈
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5. stars
I liked the story, but didn’t love it.
Gaufre
Aug 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: abandoned, romance
DNF 60%

The book is quite enjoyable until halfway through (end of chapter 17 to be exact). I love that the story starts when they are both young and we can see the main characters develop feelings for each other. The book is not a fluffy read because it deals with heavy issues such as loss and healing after coming home from the war and losing a best friend.

But once the hero starts healing (not really a spoiler, is it?), all tension is gone. He turns into the Hulk when someone shows interest into
FMR Book Grind
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ERIN'S REIVEW
6 STARS

Phenomenal! I knew going in that I would love this book. I am a huge fan of this author and have loved everything I have read of hers. However, I was not prepared for the level of emotion that she brought to the table with these characters. This storyline blew me away and left me in tears, breathless with my feelings. Every once in a while, you come across a book that will not only touch your heart, but will forever brand your soul. Royal Atlas is my soul marking book for 201
Heather andrews
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved when Molly and Guy were playful, “this is kind of her circle and not my thing, but she’s hot as eff strutting around in tight *** jeans and a cowboy hat .” He grabs my hand from his chest and lowers it until I’m cupping the bulge in his jeans." A drunk Guy equals a horny Guy, “no, you’re going to ride me like I’m a God da*n champion.” He drops his hands to my *** pulling me to him." I loved this book, Guy was so sweet.
🅙𝔲𝔩𝔷
Sweet story but lacked something. I don't know if it was the writing or of it simply was a bit bland but something seemed missing. Otherwise a safe sweet read.
Andrea Fleury
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sadness will fill your heart.

Wow this was a great book. Very sad at times. I did love the cover and yes he does match the man on it. H.j . Bellus is a great writer.
LaGaryce
Aug 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
I loved this. The story was beautiful but heartbreaking. I smiled, laughed and even shed a few tears which is rare for me. Strong 4.5 stars.
Sashiel "Shy" Gawerecki
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Audiobook review:

For a first book by this author for me, I must say it was really good.

The storyline, characters, the romance... It was all good.

It's a really emotional story. Some moments a little too much so for me. I'm conflicted as I write this review because while I know it was well written, and I can see why people love this author's work so much, I personally was a little put off by the ending. I'll just say it was a little reminiscent of an extremely popular story that had a beginning
Maree Repa
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Family Ties

Five Amazing stars *

I was just so thrilled and excited to read and thoroughly enjoy this beautiful romance by one of my complete favourite authors, H.J. Bellus. Bringing forth to us the reader such beauty, honesty and heartbreak. I adored this book so much. Written so well, and loving all its emotional characters that made this book such a winner!

Poor Molly, only at the age of five.
She was continually annoyed by her big brother, Amos. Always telling her to leave him when he was with h
Helen
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This story was breathtaking. It’s very rare I am moved to actual tears reading a novel but Bellus achieved that with Royal Atlas. I’m an absolute sucker for novels where the hero is a wounded soldier with both emotional and physical scars and boy does Guy deliver that. What made this novel stand out was that Molly knew that she alone wouldn’t be able to fix the problem and together that made them such a powerful couple that I was rooting for the entire way through. It was a quick, addictive read ...more
Jolene Huber
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So many tears

I picked this book up when it was free. Fell in love with the cover. Got time today and opened it up. I was unable to put it down until I finished it. This book has some really great highs and really low lows. Lots of tears flowed reading this. It is a book that spans generations of a family. About finding your first and true love and the trials and tribulations that go with it. This story is about Molly and Guy and the love they shared. They met when Molly was 5 years old. Guy was
Sometime
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This book is almost as good as this cover. Dang, that's a good picture!

I really liked this book. The romance was sweet, sexy, funny, and sad. It's low on angst but high on drama. I liked the writing and the story moved along really well. It was a bit too sticky-sweet at times and the ending was nice but a bit too much all tied up in a sweet bow. But overall, a great book. I'll be reading more from this author.
Brandi  (iScream Books)
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I once was told that a review should be emotional and not a review of the story. I think of that often when writing a review….. Well this review will be raw!
Royal Atlas is heart wrenching, no dry eye, play doh heart, salty tears, earth moving and the most emotional book I have read in so long. Oh hell it’s an AMAZING book! The best book of Heidi Jo thus far. I know she will have more (wink wink). My review of the book will not even touch the caliber of story for Molly and Guy. The Intro to the
Leeann Wright
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok so I finished this book a couple of days ago and have been sitting on the review because I honestly didn't know if I would be able to extract the words to do it justice.

Molly and Guy share such an unexplainable and unbreakable connection. Their love is timeless and lasts through the years.
Within this story you are transported to another place completely. I was so swept up in what I was reading that I lost track of all time and became completely oblivious to what was going on around me.
From
Jenn
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was immediately drawn to this book by the cover. I'm a horse lover, and work with horses for a living, so I always love reading books that incorporate them into the story. This book turned out to be SO much more than I expected! This was such a beautifully written story that had me laughing and crying, and it completely shattered me at some points and had me bawling my eyes out.
I received an ARC of this book through Hype PR.

From the moment I read the first chapter I knew what would be coming a
Tricia Bartley
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Goosebumps....

Reading this book gave me GOOSEBUMPS!!!

Royal Atlas is a story being told about by a mom on her dying bed.  Telling the story of her life.  How they had hard  times, happy times, tragic times and wonderful family moments that just make you smile while reading.  Anddd this book is a perfect example of Storytelling!!  It is Ahhhhmazzing!!!  I mean really, I got goosebumps..lol

You will fall in love with Guy and Hop and Hop's crazzzy brother Amos!!  They grow up with each other on a ran
Kaitlyn
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brother and sister, best friends, family...... love is present in each of these bonds. And this story really truly tells the tale of family and love. We start out with Belle asking the story of Molly and Guy. Molly dives right in and so begins an epic love story!

Molly has always loved Guy, all the way back to age 5 where the story starts. Amos, Molly's older brother and Guy are best friends. Amos is kind of a pain in the behind but Guy, he's always there to help Molly and never leave her alone.
Catarina
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this is a special book!! yes it is!!
[image error]
Kristy Shaffer
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Royal Atlas had me hook line and sinker from the very beginning and left me speechless at the end!

Such a beautiful, heartfelt, heartbreaking and amazing love story of Molly and Guy that had me laughing, crying, snorting, then crying big ugly tears all over again.

Heidi has an amazing talent that should not be taken lightly. She makes you feel every emotion and feeling that her characters are feeling. This book made my heart sing over and over again too. Her characters are believable and emotiona
Maryse's Book Blo...: Royal Atlas by H.J. Bellus Buddy Read {Spoilers!} 22 15 Jan 12, 2017 09:19AM

• Playing Dirty
  • Wanderer (Nomad, #2)
  • Love Him Back
  • The Moon Shines Red (Heart of Darkness #1)
  • The Bars Between Us
  • Ever for You (For You, #1.5)
  • Thousand Yard Bride
  • Intent
  • Stripped
  • Impulsion (Station 32, #1)
  • Slam (Colorado Smoke, #1)
  • Bucking Bear (Pounding Hearts, #3)
  • Tur (The Elsker Saga, #0.5)
  • Someone to Watch Over Me (Hautboy Series, #1)
  • The Good Samaritan
  • The Cowboy's Virgin
  • Never Say Love
  • Irresistible Deceptions
USA Today Best Selling Author, HJ Bellus is a small town girl who loves the art of storytelling. When not making readers laugh or cry, she's a part-time livestock wrangler that can be found in the middle of Idaho, shot gunning a beer while listening to some Miranda Lambert on her Beats and rocking out in her boots.

Website: http://authorhjb.com/