Start by marking “Text 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Text 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #1)

Text 2 Lovers (2 Lovers #1)

3.9  ·  Rating details ·  2,425 Ratings  ·  510 Reviews
***This is book one in the series. Each book is a standalone based on different couples.***

It’s the start of nothing good.
I fired off a storm of raunchy text messages…to the wrong number.
And he replied.
Him: Show me a picture.
Him: Tell me your name.
Why does the lure of anonymity have me craving to indulge a stranger?

It’s the start of everything right.
I received a slew of te
Published January 24th 2017 by J.D. Hollyfield (first published January 21st 2017)

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦

4 Stars!!

This collaboration of K. Webster and J.D. Hollyfield was simply fantastic. 'Text 2 Lovers' is the debut novel for this writing duo and personally I’m looking forward to read their next story, because I truly enjoyed this cute little gem. These two authors mixed a very good way the sweetness and the sexiness. The fact that the story was hilarious at times was just a bonus. I love romantic comedies and these two authors did a pretty great job delivering an enjoyable read that not only
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

”Who knew a wrong number could go oh-so-right?”

photo T2L1_zpswdlprj47.jpg

TEXT 2 LOVERS is the debut novel for the writing duo of K. Webster & J.D. Hollyfield and all I can say is that I hope this is the first of many to come. I love K. Webster’s writing and I’ve always said she never ceases to impress me with her talent to write really terrific stories across many different tropes and romantic genres. I was only a little worried because I’m not all too famili
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romcoms

➦If I dial a random number right now with the same area code as mine, what are the chances of reaching a male human?
Nobody knows, it's a mystery. But let's pretend, shall we?

➦Now. What are the chances that this male human is in your age range?

➦Yeah, me neither. And the chances of the male human who happens to be in your age range to be somewhat good looking?

➦I do, in fact, have a point. It would be like winning a lottery! And the heroine in this novel did just that.

➦See, she's a bit of a p
Jennifer Kyle
Jan 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arcs
1st half 4 Stars
2nd half 2.5 Stars (story went downhill or for me should have ended as novella)

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review*
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
description

description

When drunken texting goes horribly wrong. Dani suddenly finds herself in a textlationship <-- (that is actually a word) with a mystery guy named Ram. He is funny and sweet and makes her feel like no one else has.

Ram has just been going through the motions with life. Never really smiling or enjoying himself. That is until he gets a bunch of texts telling him off. Suddenly this mystery girl has him smiling and laughing.

When fate brings these two together it's a new beginning for both. But lies
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'As You Wish' Stars!

I wanted to read this as soon as I saw K. Webster announce it. I haven't read anything by Hollyfield but I know Webster is a very versatile author (she works with all genres) and I was excited to see her romcom side. And boy, Text 2 Lovers did not disappoint!

This is a standalone novel (even though I am sure it will become a series since the authors stated another book is coming!) and it's about Dani a.k.a Buttercup and Ram, two people who meet in the most curious of circums
NMmomof4
2 Stars

Overall Opinion: I'm totally bummed with this one. I'm surprised that I didn't put it on my dnf shelf tbh. I think I just wanted to like it so much that I kept on hanging on.

*I want to apologize in advance, because this is a little ranty*

I wanted to smack the h so bad! She became so obnoxiously dramatic over something that I found really confusing. (view spoiler)
Karla
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars!
Natalie The Biblioholic
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, dual-pov, erotic, romcom
It's LIVE!! Details can be found on the Blog Tour (giveaway included).

This book got a solid 3.5 stars.

I cunt even explain how much I enjoyed most of this book! Have you ever drunk dialed someone? Drunk texted? Tee hee, I have and it didn't turn out as spectacular for me as it did for Dani and Ram. These two were adorable (and holy hotness) from their texting to their phone calls to their in-person interactions. I found it sweet how quickly these two connected and fell for each other. Although t
Paige
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 "Too Nice" Stars

Text 2 Lovers was super cute and super funny. It was light and sweet but also had just enough emotion to make my heart race. I have loved K. Webster for a long time but this was my first introduction to JD Hollyfield and I'm excited to see what else she's written.

It all began with a wrong number. Dani has decided to finally take life by the balls after an awful break up. But she grabbed the wrong balls as it were. Instead of texting her douchey ex, she texted a wrong number. B
Bindi Boo
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

This was an absolutely sweet (and smutty)read. Perfect case of wrong number done right. Ramsey and Danielle had the best relationship and those texts were super,super sexy...until they meet that is. After that it was just nuclear. A definite recommendation if you're looking for a perfect light read!

Looking forward to Roman and Andie's story next.
Radmila
4,25 stars

This book was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. I loved it!

I can't wait for Roman's story.

Book-Bosomed  blog
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
1.5 Hot Mess Stars

The premise for this sounded cute and fun, and the reviews I saw said it was too. So I was looking forward to starting this read, and then I got a few pages into it...

I probably should have heeded my gut instinct to bail. Right off the bat, I didn’t care for the heroine, Dani, 25— no self confidence, no self esteem, no backbone, and scammed by her ex-boyfriend. I really have no patience for meek doormat leading ladies. Dani's BFF Andie was equally annoying, if not more so, exc
Nazanin
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 "Buttercup" Stars

Whatever I had read by K. Webster up to now, all of them were Dark. This book was a challenge for me to know whether I like romance stories she writes or not. And guess what?! I loved it!
Dani is a girl who cannot say No to anybody so the others take advantage of her niceness. She has no self-confidence. I think she is a little bit silly too and that is why she is so cute. I liked her stumbling over her words. It was funny. Ram is a depressed person until Dani comes to his life
Janie
Jun 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!! I wasn't too sure about Dani in the beginning. She was way too sweet and I love a sweet heroine. She was actually an all too innocent doormat really. I loved reading about her coming into her own though. Ram I absolutely adored from word one.

Now the next book I'm nervous about all because of Andi. I love Roman because well K Webster does heroes like no other. Andi is so damn abrasive though. I'm hoping she softens up a bit in the next book otherwise I'll never get through it.
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
4.0 "A Wrong Number Gone Oh-So-Right” Stars!!!
“Frommm the moment you wrong texted me, I was yours,” I slur. “You w-were mine, and I love you and I need you and, goddammit, please answer your phone and talk to me beautiful.” Sniffle. I blink through my haze trying to decide if I imagined it or not. “I can’t sleep because you plague my every thought, Dannnni,” I drawl out. “You’re both my punishment and my reward."

Squee!!!Get yourselves ready for this entertaining, laugh out loud and super hot
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
3.5 Stars:)
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
TWO IMMATURE STARS!!

I am so fucking disappointed with this read.

Reading about Dani and how much of a pushover she was, I should have halted this read then and there - but then, I had enjoyed Schooled by a Senior, so what the fuck, right?

It was horrible.

I went back and forth on their age. Was Dani really 25? Is Ram really fucking 30??? Because they acted nothing like their age (I swear not even teenagers act that way!). I could have handled Ram to some extent, but it's like when he got around D
Amy
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**Beta Read**

"Get ready, Buttercup. I'm playing for keeps."

"You're both my punishment and my reward."

"I love you. Hear me? I love you. Come back to me. I can't live without you. I'm drowning in my thoughts for you. There is no color or sound or light. Just sadness and fucking despair. I nee you, baby. Don't you need me too?"

Text 2 Lovers is the exciting new compilation from author K. Webster J.D. Hollyfield. Text 2 Lovers is a laugh out loud, sexy yet light romantic comedy. Dani and Ram's story
Katie
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 as you wish stars

"Get ready, Buttercup. I'm playing for keeps"

For those of you who know me, you know I love me some K. Webster, so of course I jumped at the chance to read a book of hers that didn't include vegetables and creepy dolls! :-) And OMG I am so happy that I did!

What I loved:
-First and foremost, the Princes Bride references!
-The steam! Whewwwwww I am pretty sure my kindle overheated during some of those scenes!
-The hero (Ram) and heroine (Dani) were totally adorable and super relat
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: January 24, 2017
Genre: Romantic Comedy

This book... OMG I freakin LOVED IT. I can't remember the last time I read a true romantic comedy, but this book is definitely IT! K Webster and JD Hollyfield need to write more books together because this one is just too amazing for words! I laughed so damn hard while reading it (and probably got the stink eye from a few people because of said laughter) and didn't want to put it down! I read it in one sitting... So good! I am now very IMPA
Dee Montoya
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Sweet and Spicy Stars****

You can tell that authors K. Webster and J.D Hollyfield had a lot of fun writing this book because it translated flawlessly into the story. Hilarious plot and colorful characters made this book one hell of a great time, I loved it!

photo 49C5788B-F4AC-4205-8FB6-A69EA77317A0_zps4ihbtdmg.jpg

Dani is always a nice girl, that's just how her parents raised her. Now that she's an adult is not, being nice is not always a good thing, as people around her, and specially boyfriends are always walking all over her. Her latest boyfriend
Elise Spencer
4.5 HILARIOUS STARS

OMG I LOVE THIS BOOK, I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS! I LOL-ed so mant times, I still cunt*giggles* stop smiling. Loved the main and secondary characters. I can just feel it, the next book is going to be AWESOME and I cannot wait! Eeek!

Everyone needs to read this ASAP, this is the best read in months! Loved it so much!

Safet Gang- SAFE all the way!
Irene Sim
3,5 stars!
What happens when a "good" girl gets wasted and starts to hate-text her ex-cheating-boyfriend, only to find out the next day that her texts found an unknown recipient?

Well, let me tell you! Besides all the "Princess Bride" refenences, their story was no-way a fairytale.

I don't know about you, but I always get excited reading a book that has a lot or writting exchanges between the H and h, either in letters or texts or diaries (or I-don't-know-what-else-maybe-smoke-signals!) I really l
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
The first 40% - 5 stars. loved their banter and their sex. Ram was pretty perfect.

The rest - well, it was sickeningly sweet, over the top and the heroine pissed me off.
~Dawn~TUG
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this one..heart, humor, banter and so much cute I can't even handle it!

I sat down to read this book and glanced up about 3 hours later, only when my kindle refused to swipe any further..done? The end? But how..how did that happen so quickly? Yet it did. I started and finished this book in one quick sitting. Why? One word...banter! As a reader it is the easiest way to connect with me. A wrong number text. A texting friendship ensues. A sudden need for more. Phone calls. Intimate moments be
Lady Heather

Publication Date: January 24, 2017

photo T2L front only 1_4.jpg

Synopsis

It’s the start of nothing good.
I fired off a storm of raunchy text messages…to the wrong number.
And he replied.
Him: Show me a picture.
Him: Tell me your name.
Why does the lure of anonymity have me craving to indulge a stranger?

It’s the start of everything right.
I received a slew of text messages…when everything in my life was wrong.
And she made me laugh again.
Her: You’re probably a creeper.
Her: Possibly a stalker.
Why do I have the overwhelming need to fi
Seffra
DNF @ 38%

Oh gawwwwd. This girl is so stupid and annoying. I can't do it anymore.
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2017-reads, sonal
Full belly laughter

That is what you will get from Text 2 Lovers. This romance comedy comes from Authors K. Webster and J.D. Hollyfield and I found myself laughing out loud quite a few times.

Dani lets everyone and anyone walk all over her. Including her cheating ex, but will her accidental text to the wrong person help her become not such a push over?

Ram has had a rough couple of months, but when a random text message from someone going off on him brings a smile to his face, it leaves him wantin
JewelsyGoolsy
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
K Webster is a USA Today bestselling author of dozens of romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K
More about K. Webster

2 Lovers (3 books)
  • Hate 2 Lovers (2 Lovers, #2)
  • Thieves 2 Lovers (2 Lovers #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Scandalous Liaisons
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Story of O
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Unleashed (Ross Siblings #1)
    $3.99 $0.00
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be