Start by marking “Sins of the Father (Heaven's Rejects MC #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Sins of the Father (Heaven's Rejects MC #0.5)

Sins of the Father

(Heaven's Rejects MC 0.5)

“The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity.”

Absolute power corrupts absolutely; it was a harsh lesson that my father learned too late. Now we’re all going to burn for his mistakes.

As the prince of the Heaven’s Rejects MC, I had a life of luxury, a life I paid for with my father’s blood. Now the burden to get us out of this mess has fallen on my
Published January 13th 2017 by Paige Turner Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Sins of the Father, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sins of the Father

Start your review of Sins of the Father (Heaven's Rejects MC #0.5)
Tpagirl
Sep 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Sins of the Father is the prequel to the Heaven's Rejects MC by Avelyn Paige. For those just starting the series, I recommend this as the first book. However, for those already in to the series, back up and read this one as well, regardless of the order.

I've read all of the books in the series to date, so my expectations were pretty low for this one. For me it's hard to write prequels that pack value once the beginning of the series has already been released. However, this prequel worked well.
Amy
Dec 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Sins of the Father
Heavens Rejects

Avelyn Paige

This is the back story of Raze. I loved the first two releases in this series but throwing this out there I was confused. I felt like we should have had this book prior to the release of Angles and Ashes.

I had to go back and recount book two in order to understand some of the things that were happening in this release. The book is short and intense leaving what I felt some things left unanswered maybe. I ended up with more questions than
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: loved-it
This is a short quick read that I couldn’t put down. I found it to be a fast paced rollercoaster of a story. So much packed into a quick read.

1-click to read the beginning of Heavens Rejects MC.
Jackie Wright
Jan 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yet another new author for me and as I'm a sucker for MC books this was always going to be on my radar just not sure how I missed the other books by this author.
What happens when the president of Heaven's Rejects MC lets his power go to his head.. he ends up getting murdered and his son Mickey has to take over,the only problem is Mickey doesn't want to run the MC the way his father ran it in fact he doesn't really want to be president but he has to take control. Mickey shows just what a leader
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥

***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

Sins Of The Father is a prequel and novella to the series but can be read after reading books one and two, in fact it will probably give more insight to the characters, their pasts and why certain things have happened. It is full of action, consequences, and at times may piss you off, I know it did me but not because of a specific person or event but how the actions of one caused so many consequences for
Teresa Lara
Nov 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
love this.cant wait to see what happens with Mikey and Ruby and where this club goes
Kim  Brewing
Sep 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I hadn't read this prequel but had read the first three books in the series, so I thought I'd go back to where it all began. I really liked this and loved the twists, nothing better than not knowing how a story is going to go and being surprised.
Books Laid Bare
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
I love a good MC book and this is a really good MC book, so I am a very happy camper!
Heaven’s Rejects MC are not in good shape, and by that I mean that the President has had more on his mind that just the club and the wellbeing of the brother’s, nope he was more interested in the status that his position brought to his particular party and in doing so he wasn’t exactly good at either being President or keeping everything he needed to in check.
He made enemies as I am sure you can imagine and when
Jaymie
5 Stars!

This is the story of how Raze became President of the Heavens Rejects MC and what led to him becoming the man he is. This isn't a pretty story. Mikey had been a man stuck in a life he didn't want. Being the only son of a depraved and corrupt Motorcycle Club President is an albatross for Mikey. He hates what his father has done to this club and where it's taken them. He silently waits for his chance to get his mother and sister away safely.

When his father screws up and puts the entire
Angela
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
This started out really strong, but lost steam just as quickly. It also ends very abruptly. The writing is very well done. I felt like there should have been more story, though. The story felt like it was abandoned before completion. I look forward to seeing if there will be a Book 2 that will give us more of the story.
Aundrea Mielke
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nice to get the back story of Raze and the changes he fought for to make The heavens Rejects what they are today. It's is a short but powerful read. Getting to the heart of the man in charge of an MC club.
Angela Cramer
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Heaven's Rejects are back, and this time we see their bloody beginnings.

Having read Heaven Sent, Angels and Ashes and Sins of the Fathers in published order, I'm going to recommend you mix things up and read the prequel first. Sins of the Father tells the story of how Mike (Mikey) becomes Raze. Prospect to Leader of the Heaven's Rejects overnight.

Taking his Father's place is no easy task when what is left is a mess so deep and illegal getting the Club out of it is almost impossible. The route
Amanda Taylor
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sins of the Father, is the prequel to the series Heavens Rejects MC by Avelyn Paige, this book gives more insight on the current President and his father. This was not the typical book that has the romance but that didn’t take away from it as it had a lot of action, suspense and kept me on my toes. This was a quick read but that didn’t take away from the storyline it possessed. This is about how powers can make you lose sight of what’s important when you are president of the MC especially when ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I, myself, would have put this book first in this series, but let me say..it doesn't really matter because this book is fantastic. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, do yourself a favor and get them. This book does tie up some loose ends and also gives you an outsider's view into this MC and the people who made it and the one(s) who took it down the path of trouble that almost ended it and everyone in it. You see just how Raze became the man he became and how the ...more
Beyond The Covers Blog
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: melissa
Melissa: Reviewing for My Timeout Book Blog

I have a love for MC novels. So when this novel came across my lap I just had to read it. I instantly fell for Mikey/Raze. He is not your typical MC biker bad boy character. It was very interesting to to see were his character went.
I had the opportunity to read this one before the other two of the series that were release first. I am very glad to have had read this one first. It hooked me. I am now moved on to the other books. I would recommend that
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Absolutely loved this book. This is the first book I've read by this author and I feel privileged to read where the Heaven's Rejects MC started. Ms. Paige is my new favorite go to for MC.

Mickey is the son of the president of the Heaven's Rejects MC. They have a very tumultuous relationship but it's worse when he becomes a patched member. Mickey wants to stay as far away from the presidency as possible, but with his father's power-hungry attitude it's just a matter time before he gets
Denise Van plew
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this one because it gave me alot especially since I had read the first two of this author's before this one. It lays down the foundation of the club, bringing to light some of the whys and wherefores. Enlightens us on why some are the way they are while also revealing in depth some secrets. Mainly you are intimate with Mikey going along with him from the very beginning for him. This is also written with a refreshing aspect to me giving me some real meat to chew on. It is also a ...more
Book-Lover Book Blog
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I would say what a delightful read this was... but it wasn't delightful, nothing about the Heavens Rejects MC, at the beginning at least, is the delightful. It's epic, astounding and intense. Every inch of this book is covered with drama that you can't tear your eyes away from and you'll find yourself hooked to every single word.

I LOVED this book, though I wished it to be a little long at least, but it didn't stop me reading with berated breath. This is where Raze is born, changing the future
Barbara
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great backstory novella. The book gives an awesome accounting of how the club started and exactly what has taken place to put the club in the situation it is currently in when Mike takes over the club from his Dad. The author has done a wonderful job and written a great storyline that will explain a lot to those who have previously read Heaven Scent and Angels and Ashes. For those that are reading Sins of the Father prior to the first two full length books in the series, this will put you ahead ...more
Melissa Ryan
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Reviewing for My Timeout Book Blog

I would recommend this book to
Konny
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sins of the father by Avelyn Paige is book one in the "Angels and Ashes Heavens MC" series.

Favorite Quote :" I am the son of the devil and marked for the grim reaper with his sins."
Michael Sanders is president of an 1 % MC after his father was murdered and he wants out.
His MC is deep in human trafficking, sex slavery, drugs and guns.
But there are mortal enemies who threaten his mother and sister.

I love to read MC books and...
I really liked this one. 5 Stars.
Thank you Avelyn Paige.
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review by: Melanie
(4.5 stars)

Sins of the Father is a short (took me about an hour) novella prequel to the Heaven’s Reject’s series. It shows us how Raze became President, and the things the club had to do to get to where they are.

It was a really good peek at the early times and makes me want to reread the other two books now, lol. I have enjoyed everything Avelyn Paige has released so far and I give Sins of the Father 4.5 stars.
Melanie
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it

Clayr Catherall
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book takes us to the beginning of the Heavens Rejects MC. It is the story behind Raze becoming President of club and his family background...

Really enjoyed this book Avelyn Paige. It was great finding out more about Raze and how the Heaven Rejects came about.

Love this series
Ilona
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved the back story of Raze- the why and how he managed to become the president of Heaven's Rejects. The reasons he made the choices he did.
I think I fell even deeper love with Raze. I love this series

Love Raze even more -
Charlotte Isaac
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
This story was interesting, it starts off the series really well. You can't allow your father's sins to be your problem, but you will fight them.

I loved Mikey and what he stands for. And I hope he gets everything he wants.

I can't wait for more of this series.
Chianti Summers
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Avelyn Paige delivered a pedal to the metal kind of read. It was fast and exhilarating. I loved each moment and also enjoyed learning more about Raze. The man he was and how he became the man that he is now. Raze, oh my, Raze. Wonderful read.
Stephanie Beasley
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sins of the Father: Heaven Rejects MC Book 0

Great story. Love the way this one comes about. I'm wondering what Ruby has to do with Raze. Can't wait to see what happens next in the storyline.
Andrea Gillan
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good start to a series

This is a first from this author for me. A really good insight into this series. I just hope the intensity carried on into the next book.
Ana Rita
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You can't even imagine who I was when I started reading this book. Nervous, curious, overwhelmed... You name it.
Avelyn Paige knows what she is doing and I just wanted to slap myself for taking so long to read her books.
Her writing is hot and wild, raw and intense, dark and with so much feelings behind each chapter. Get ready...
Sins of the Father is a prequel from the Heaven's Rejects MC and you can't miss this.
This book explores Mickey's story.
Being the son of an MC president might have
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Need to Change Cover 2 15 Jan 03, 2017 01:55PM
Goodreads Librari...: Add new book to series. 2 14 Dec 04, 2016 12:24AM

• Love, Loyalty & Mayhem: A Motorcycle Club Romance Anthology
  • Never Letting Go (Knights of Sin MC #1)
  • Murphy (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis, #4)
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • Learning to Love (Knights of Sin MC #2)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Fighting for a Chance (Knights of Sin MC #3)
  • Mayhem (Soulless Bastards No Cal Chapter, #2)
  • Tic (Soulless Bastards MC No Cal Chapter, #3)
  • One More Try (Knights of Sin MC, #5)
  • Rocket (Hell's Handlers MC Book 5)
  • Zach (Hell's Handlers MC, #1)
  • Keeping Faith (Knights of Sin MC #4)
  • Riggs (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis #3)
  • MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Shorts #2
  • Maverick (Hell's Handlers MC, #2)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • Down & Dirty: Linc (Dirty Angels MC, #9)
Avelyn Paige is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author who writes stories about dirty alpha males and the brave women who love them. She resides in a small town in Indiana with her husband and three fuzzy kids, Jezebel, Cleo, and Asa. Avelyn spends her days working as a cancer research scientist and her nights sipping moonshine while writing. You can often find her curled up with a ...more

Heaven's Rejects MC (5 books)
  • Heaven Sent (Heaven's Rejects MC, #1)
  • Angels and Ashes (Heaven's Rejects MC, #2)
  • Absolution (Heaven's Rejects MC #3)
  • Lies and Illusions (Heaven's Rejects MC #4)
  • Demons and Desires (Heaven's Rejects MC #5)