Start by marking “Royal Lies” as Want to Read:
Royal Lies

Royal Lies

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Prince James has always lived a privileged life, but soon discovers the burden he must carry when his father falls ill. With deadly secrets surfacing, he rides to the one place where he hopes he can find answers; the forest.
Elle, the daughter of a wealthy merchant, finds herself in the middle of a horrible scheme. After her father dies, she moves back into her childhood h
Published March 31st 2017 by CHBB Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Royal Lies, please sign up.

Kerri Yes as soon as Amazon allows me to market it on the other platforms. I'll keep you updated once it is. Thanks for asking.

Tabitha Hartman
I really enjoyed this book. It has backstabbing, deceit, witches and steamy sex scenes all happening within the royal family. I can't wait for the next book in this series.
Sophie Koufes
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
fabulous erotic historical thriller that is well detailed in world building & evolving characters. A writing style that is creative & exclusive. An enchanting novel with a suspenseful plot that will keep you at the edge of your seat. A court of murder, lust, secrets, & deceit are decadently deliciously wrapped up in this spellbinding novel. So, can't wait for book two.
Rhi
Royal Lies by KL Roth is an erotic historical with a cast of characters who all have their own agenda. A note for those who like historical accuracy: there is none here. In fact, I'm hard pressed to figure out when this is supposed to take place. An ensemble cast ensures that the reader gains a wide variety of different types of sex. The nobles of this time period are apparently quite kinky.

James is waiting for his father, King Henry to die. He will be crowned king soon thereafter. Alice is his
Amanda Showalter
Apr 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I normally am a PNR/SF reader but I have to admit that I do have a guilty pleasure for books that are in the royal types series and I can blame that on a certain author. So when I had a chance to read this I was like ooooh another Royal type story. This is different from many of the stories I have read. This one is full of suspense and will fill you with secret schemes and horrible conspiracies for you to try to guess as the book goes on. I doubt that you will be able to figure them out by yours ...more
Tiffany Landers Have You Heard?
Well, this fairytale took me by surprise! It was a very pleasant read and full of twists, turns, and intrigue. This book is full of magic, love, hate, ambition, conniving schemes, and plots of betrayal.

This book reminded me of Snow White, Cinderella, and Rumpelstiltskin all at once. There is a king, a prince, a princess, a supposed orphan, a stingy, manipulative 'lady', and a Queen Mother whose future is not very assured. Until the orphan shows up to court.

This was my first read of KL Roth's a
Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
I liked this story and was interested throughout the story to know what was going happen next. The author spends time building the characters and setting story events in motion.

There are several story threads set in motion, none of which conclude in this first book - cliffhanger alert! I like where this story is going and I want to see how everything unfolds, I look forward to reading what happens next.

I received a copy of this manuscript from the author, my review has been voluntarily submitt
Tam
Apr 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Roth paints a very descriptive and detail-oriented picture for the reader's "eye". Great character development. Engaging and swiftly-moving plot. Steamy romance. Royal deception and intrigue. What more could you ask for?

Only complaint: Ends on a cliffy -- I hate when authors do that!

*I received a complimentary ARC of book in order to read and provide a voluntary, unbiased and honest review, should I choose to do so.
Ebony
Apr 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!! I was pulled in from the very beginning and NEED TO KNOW what comes next for Elle and the rest of the Royal Family!!!

This book was filled with HOT SEX, drama, mystery, betrayals, and so much more!!! K.L. Roth has given her readers a trip back in time and I don't want to come back ;-)

I highly recommend this book to fans of historical fiction!!! This book quickly became a favorite of mine and I plan on reading more from this author!!!
Mona williams
Apr 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this book was very interesting! not the usual kind of book i read. its about a prince who wants to become a king and who wants a certain woman to become his princess. it is full of lies murder and demons. there is alot of sex going on in this book. thanks for giving me a chance to read this book!
Rob Roth
Mar 02, 2017
R.L. Weeks
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kerri
Meagan Kent
Ashlee Reed
Hazel
Dec 14, 2016
R. l. Weeks lives in Bradworthy, a small, charming village in North Devon. When she's not writing, she's designing covers, shopping, or reading.
She writes paranormal and historical erotica’s with K. L. Roth.
Her Haunting Fairytales Series, published by Vamptasy, was voted Best Fairytale Books 2016 by Reality Bites Magazine.

Want to find out more? Check out her website
www.authorrlweeks.com