Start by marking “Always Love You (Love You, #6.5)” as Want to Read:
Always Love You (Love You, #6.5)

Always Love You

(Love You #6.5)

Remember the good…
Join Sadie McCormick’s children, Hunter McCormick and Jaylinn Cahill, as they dive into their mother’s past by discovering a diary she left behind for them. They know it’s not going to be easy but they’ll always have the memories of the good times, even when those good times were cut short.

Survive the past…
Discover how she was able to endure the past w
Published December 9th 2016

Michelle Preece
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG wow what can I say about this book first of all Megan you are a truly gifted lady with your words. I can honestly say this book made me understand Hunter and Jay's mum so much more than I thought. The life she had with Jason I could have kicked his butt the way he was with her. I am glad tho that she ended up better than she was with him as much as I would have loved to of seen her with a man in her life,I knew she was happy with her wonderful kids and the friends and family she came to love ...more
Kelly
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I started crying as soon as I started reading the book! What's with that? It was the end of a wonderful series and a bittersweet read. I really need to stop reading Megan Smith's books. Her books are very emotional and family filled! I have cried at every book I read of hers! Normally, I don't read the novellas in series but I am so invested in this series I just had to read it! Megan packs a punch with her writing about family and love!!

This was a quick read of the journal of Sadie's, Jaylinn's
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
Heartbreakingly Beautiful!! That's what I thought of this book! I felt nothing but emotions from head to toe!!

A mother's words, feelings, and thoughts held within diaries for her children to read. There is absolutely nothing like the love between a mother and her children. I think Jaylinn and Hunter understood that after reading about their Mother's life. They read about the sacrifices she made to keep them safe from their lowlife father. The heartbreak she went through being at odds with her p
Shelley Youngblood
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As a fan of Megan Smith's work, I was delighted to find out there was more to her Love series. Always Love You is a great addition to this series. It not only catches you up with current characters, but it tells more about their past as well. This novella specifically focues on Hunter and Jaylinn's past. It lets them into parts of their mother’s life that they knew nothing about.

I could not put this book down. From start to finish, I couldn’t wait to find out what would happen next. I really ho
LaTonya
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-own, ugly-cry
To see The Love Series come to an end is bittersweet. I have loved their journey and their lives. This final book gave us some unanswered question answered. It was heartbreaking and tears where in my eyes almost the entire time. Megan did a fantastic job ending this series.
Julie Kirby
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Heartfelt story.

Loved that we got some more of Hunter, Jaylinn, CC and Cooper.

A very sad ending, fiding out about their headbeat father, but beautifully done.

Certainly gives Hunter and Jaylinn some closure to continue on with their own lives and loves.
Tara Peters
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love every book in this series, even the ones that were hard to read at times, and this book did not disappoint. I was so happy to connect with Jaylin and Hunter again. The whole book was bittersweet, knowing that it was the final book in the series. (I am personally hoping for some holiday update books in the future). What made this book so good, in my opinion, is that we finally got answers - along with Jay and Hunter- to questions that only Sadie could answer.

Finding Sadie's journals and t
Gwen Shafer
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bitter Sweet

This was a look into Hunter's moms life. And what a look it was. I enjoyed reading this short book regarding what Sadie went through and how it affected her. Well written great addition to this series.
Nikkita
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful

A short, but extremely touching novella that wraps up the Love series. Through a journal and in Hunters and Jays telling we get to hear Sadies journey. Very touching and a perfect wrap up.
Ashlee O'Rourke
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simply amazing

Thank you for this amazing love story through this tightly knit family. It was heart warming watching everyone grow. I love the Love series and will forever recommend it those needing a good heartfelt love story.
Melissa Derda
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful....

This was such a beautiful novella. It was a story of a mother's love and why she made the choices she made. It was closure for Hunter and Jaylinn, and the readers that love this family.
Linda Wimer
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow

I absolutely loved this series. What a way to end it, I just wish there was more. Thank you for wonderful talent and sharing it with us.
Rose Maniscalco
Jul 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sadie leaves behind a diary for Hunter and Jaylinn to read after her death.

She tells them the story of how she met their father and began a relationship with him and how things slowly evolved into something totally different than from how they started.

Hunter and Jaylinn begin to understand some things that maybe weren't clear before and just reminisce a little bit with their dear department mom.

A touching read.
Danielle Pullen
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
beautiful ending

This novella was wonderfully written! Great closure Hunter and Jaylinn! Nice to get a little update on some of our favorite couples!
Katie Deming
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bawling my eyes out! (In a good way)
Kathryn Linke
Dec 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved Jaylin and Hunter's stories so looked forward to reading more of them and understanding their mother Sadie. Always Love You is told from the perspective of Jaylin and Hunter reading aloud from Sadie's journals.

For me as much as this feels like a conclusion to the series, it also feels like an extended prologue. This book reveals the relationship between Sadie and Jason, and the events that lead to their marriage falling apart and Sadie hiding from her past.

This book is well written and
Pam
Dec 20, 2016 rated it really liked it

I am a huge fan of the Love Series by Megan Smith and couldn't wait to read Sadie's words. Throughout the series Sadie was the wise quiet once. She sat back and let her children find their way, sure she was there for them in any way they needed them but she let them lead the way.

So once again doing everything she can to help them understand, she decided to write them a special journal to help explain things as they happened in their lives. Loosing a parent
Michelle Quintana
Jan 18, 2017 rated it liked it
I have mixed feelings about this book. I have enjoyed reading this series and if this is the end, then this book just had more questions. The book alternates between Hunter and Jaylinn while they read their mother's diary in hopes of getting some answers to their questions. One thing is for sure, Jaylinn sure does drink a lot and she does it more and more to cope. This is one of the questions that I have, does she become an alcoholic and how does her drinking affect taking care of her baby when ...more
Books 2 Blog
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
For anyone who is a fan of The Love Series by author Megan Smith, this is a must read novella; this is the perfect accompaniment to the series and certainly fills in some blanks. We all know Hunter and Jaylinn right?? The story is told in alternating POV’s from Hunter and Jaylinn, and focuses on them reading a diary that was left by their mum when she knew she was dying. The book evoked a few tears from me, mainly from remembering parts of the previous stories, but also seeing the struggles Jayl ...more
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

✿ ✿ ✿ ARC Giveaway! ✿ ✿ ✿
Part of the Shh… Summer Buzz Book Event 2016!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Book ARC Giveaway: https://goo.gl/uqgC3u
Win ARCs for all the Buzz Books featured!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Books: https://goo.gl/4p43qo
Jun-Sep book, release & ARC info!!
❀ Shh… Summer Buzz Book Calendar: https://goo.gl/78NlrK
All Buzz Books organized by week of release!
❀ Join Shh…: http://goo.gl/OmQUZv
Join for direct links to work. GR redirects all non-members to group home.
❀ RSVP: https://goo.gl/bvZGC3
❀ Author s
Stacey #northsouthbookblog
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A short, sometimes sad book looking at what Hunter and Jaylinn's mum went through with their dad with the help of a diary she left for them after her death.

This was bittersweet for me - on the one hand we find out exactly what kind of person Jason was, on the other it's the ending to a great series.

I've loved these characters since the very first book - especially Mason and Cooper - and I'm sad to see them go. Hopefully we will get a series in the future where we see their kids have grown up a
Emma bramley
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
this author has a fab way with words. This book is a great conclusion to the series. You get to catch up with characters as well as understanding there pasts. This book will answer questions from the the other books in the series. I would suggest reading all the books in the series and not reading this book as a stand alone. This is a fantastic quick read with even better characters and story. I cant wait to read more from this author in the future.

Highly recommended
I voluntarily reviewed an ad
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The perfect way to wrap up this series. I usually don't give 5 stars to a novella, but this was just the perfect way to say good bye to the characters that I have grown to love in this series. It was a short story wrapping up the death of Hunter and Jaylinn's mom. It tied together all of the loose ends that we saw throughout the stories and it was a perfect way to say goodbye to this beloved family. I would jump at another book about them. Thank you for bringing them into our lives.
Lisa Gerkey
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This novella is a very short read that brings readers back in touch with the characters from The Love series. The Love series is one of my favorite series out there. I really wish more people would give this author’s books a chance, because they are so good. Reading this was a little sad because this ends such an amazing series, but I am excited to see what all this author has in store for us now.
Kim Richards
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very Emotional

I knew when I read the blurb for this book that I would end up needing tissues, but I didn't realise it would happen at the first chapter. This was a very emotional book but if you have read the rest of the series this is one you don't want to miss.
Megan Smith has managed to answer some questions I had right from book one. I have loved this series I also have it on Audible.
I look forward to what is next from this remarkable author
Ashley Dunham
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Always Love You. I love That Hunter and Jaylinn finally got the answer they needed. I love that Hunter and Jaylinn seem to understand what there mom went through. I love when I was reading Always Love You i felt connection to the characters.
I am sad the this is end Love Series but I can’t wait to read more from Megan Smith.
once I started reading Always Love You i was hooked I couldn't put it down. I definitely recommend that everyone read Always Love You.
Mandy
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful way to end the series. I really hate to see it coming to an end. I only wish there had been an epilogue with everyone together celebrating something just so we could see all the characters one last time. Thank-you for such an amazing series!!! It is definitely on my top ten list of all time favorites!
Rebecca
Dec 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fans of the Love series will enjoy this quick, short read that brings Hunter and Jaylinn together after their mother's death. They read her journals and find out about her past history with their dad and what kind of person he was. I recommend reading this only as part of the series.
Becca Stanfield Vernon
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Quick read!! I loved hearing more about Jaylinn & Hunter's childhood, plus hearing the story behind their lives. All of this from their moms view.
Vanessa Hullings
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great

Although it was short its was great. It brought out some real emotion just within the few chapters. I'm sad to see the series end but it was a good way to end it.

• Acting Out (Shattered Hearts, #8)
  • Untitled (The Paradise Diaries, #3)
  • Stellar Collision (Falling Stars #2.5)
  • The Bringer's Quest (Eldaen Light Chronicles, #2)
  • Untitled (The Fine Art of Pretending #3)
  • Hot Mess (Stories of Serendipity, #4)
  • Irrevocable Trust (Irreparable, #1.5)
  • Beautiful Clarity (Beautiful, #3)
  • Easy 2 (The Ferro Family)
  • The Chase (With Me, #5)
  • My Life for Yours (Crawford, #3)
  • The Drowning Child (Ren Bryce, #6)
  • Combust
  • Redemption (Chronicles of the Fallen, #2)
  • Hot Ice
  • Lost Without You (Lost, #2.5)
  • Vertical Drop
  • Harder We Break (Fall and Rise, #5)
Megan Smith is a USA TODAY Bestselling author who’s a stay-at-home mom and writes full-time. She is lives in New Jersey with her husband, five year old son and soon to be daughter (Due in June 2016). When she’s not writing, you can find her reading romance novels, listening to music, and laughing with her family.

Fans of The Love Series are captivated by relationships, special bonds and family ties

Love You (6 books)
  • Trying Not to Love You (Love, #1)
  • Easy to Love You (Love, #2)
  • Hard to Love You (Love, #3)
  • Let Me Love You (Love, #4)
  • Made to Love You (Love, #5)
  • Need to Love You (Love, #6)