Start by marking “Gabe's Obsession: A Purgatory Masters Duet Book 1” as Want to Read:
Gabe's Obsession: A Purgatory Masters Duet Book 1

Gabe's Obsession: A Purgatory Masters Duet Book 1

(Purgatory Masters #4)

From New York Times bestselling author E.M. Gayle comes a steamy new duet dedicated to Gabe and Nina and their explosive relationship.

She needs to remember the past and he knows just the thing to help her.

The moment her brother told her she killed their father, Nina couldn't breathe. The second Gabe looked at her unsure she wanted to die. Nina had always known a chunk of
Published January 20th 2017 by Gypsy Ink Books

To ask other readers questions about Gabe's Obsession, please sign up.
Eliza I actually gave a detailed answer to this question in my newsletter in advance of Gabe's Obsession release date back in January. I wish I had an even…moreI actually gave a detailed answer to this question in my newsletter in advance of Gabe's Obsession release date back in January. I wish I had an even better way of making sure all readers got that message. :)

Days before the release of Gabe's Obsession I had an epiphany (in the shower no less) or a twist per se that would take what I thought was a finished good book and make it even better. I tried to convince myself that I did not need to rewrite this book. That the story was good as it was. But it wouldn't leave me alone. So I made the decision to change what I could in that moment and then cut the book into two parts so I would have time to change everything else. It was a crazy, maybe stupid move, but I couldn't let it go. As much as I love my readers (and i really DO!), I had to put the story first.

This hasn't made everyone happy, not even me at times. But I still feel like it was the right thing to do. My stories are very important to me and I'm willing to make some sacrifices to make them even better.

As for part 2, Gabe's Reckoning, there is a detailed update going out in my VIP newsletter this week, which will get followed up on my blog and social media. (Including here)

Thanks so much for asking, I apologize for not seeing your question sooner. (less)
Eliza I do not have a date yet. It has been a long, rough road getting back to writing this book. But it's almost done. I've been updating my FB group at…moreI do not have a date yet. It has been a long, rough road getting back to writing this book. But it's almost done. I've been updating my FB group at least weekly with writing updates because I don't want to leave readers hanging anymore than I have to. The minute it is done it will go up on preorder and I will announce it to the world. I'm so anxious to get there. :)(less)

Start your review of Gabe's Obsession: A Purgatory Masters Duet Book 1
Patricia
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It has been a while since the last book I read by Eliza Gayle. and this series was one of my favorites.
I can't believe how much I missed Tucker, Levi and Mason. Now we have a part of Gabe's story and yeah.....it blew me away.

Secrets are still being revealed with a shocker that I did not see coming. OMG...this is just not a book written around the Purgatory Club and the hot, sexy, alpha men who run it. This is about secrets that have formed these men and helped make them into who they are with
April
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blown away!!

Love The Purgatory Masters and by far Gabe is my favorite! This storyline is crazy good. Excited to read the conclusion can not wait! If you haven't read any of E.M. Gayle you are missing out!
Dar
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bdsm, 5-star-reads
So I held off on reading this, because I knew we needed the next part to get the whole story. As much as I wanted to read this earlier, I waitied, and now, I WISH I HAD WAITED FOR THE SECOND PART!!! Okay, this was good, so very, very, very good, but the cliff hanger has me all, more now, right now, more please, pretty please?

Nina and Gabe, always around, and playing parts in the Purgatory series, and dancing around each other. Finally, finally, they get together and get a chance at their HEA,
Nancy Kehl
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Whewwwwwwww

I can understand some being upset that this is a cliffhanger but I still enjoyed the book. My kindle has my fingerprints on both sides and my heart racing for the next book even tho I would have liked to have it now. Can't wait
Helen McNabb
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm Obsessed

I need more Gabe now!
I have just done 3.5 books of the Purgatory Masters in two days, I am not very good with patience.
Allinson Sherratt
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We are finally getting to the end of this series with the telling of Gabe (swoon) & Ninas story. This one is more complicated because of the 'family' connection & Ninas real reluctance to explore BDSM, whilst being in love with Gabe, who is a Dom. Between the underlying storyline & their getting together EM Gayle continues to lead you into their world & the consequences.
Gabe is someone you know will take care of Nina in every way (lucky lady). Nina only has to finally decide what
Melanie Marnell
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cliff Hanger

The fallout from Reverend Lewis's sordid, perverse past keeps getting worse. Untangling the truth is a monumental job and now Nina is caught up in it. Unfortunately she can't remember anything about "that night." Gabe Michaels has, after too many years, taken on the role as her protector. Nina has always rejected any of Gabe's advances but now all bets are off. She needs him and he declares that he is the one who will help her put the pieces of her life back together. But more
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am not a fan of cliff hangers but Gabe and Nina's story is worth the read. Nina and her family is keeping secrets that Gabe wants to get to the bottom of. Nina is not a fan of Gabe's lifestyle and only wants to be friends giving her past. But when the truth comes out it is going to devastating! This story has so much drama with its twists and turns, you will be shocked with the conclusion of the story!
Linda
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read the first three books in this series awhile ago and really enjoyed them. Like I said, it's been awhile and when I stumbled upon Gabe and Nina's story, I was ecstatic! It wasn't hard to catch up on the storyline either. As I was reading, it all started flowing back as the author throws bits and pieces in perfectly. This story has mystery, intrigue, angst and the perfect amount of hotness. Now on to Gabe's Reckoning.. Can't wait to read what happens next!
Pansy
Doozy of a cliffhanger

WOw! No wonder everyone was so upset with this. A good story, but oh that cliffhanger. I am so glad I waited for the next book to come out. I am off to see what happens.
Sylvie Rochon
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gabe and Nina

My mind is blown!!! I've been waiting for Gabe and Nina's story from book 1. This roller-coaster ride of emotions, secrets, control, it's unraveling quickly. We are starting to get some answers, but there are more questions! It's quite a plot twist!!!
Amanda
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Captivating

Well written series. It has a story line that includes the spicy sexual dramatic scenes also. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a good read to get your hormones wired up before bedtime with your spouse. Just an extra boost.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this book. It was so well-written that it captured my mind and I was dragged along for the ride. Once I started reading I couldn't put it down until I read the last page.

“I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book”
Greyling54
Apr 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Will review this along with Gabe's Reckoning, since they should really be just one book.
Anne Richardson
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good read but didn’t like the cliffhanger
Angel Bare
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 's

I really like this series. I've been waiting on these 2 to get together. I liked the twist @ the end.
P Joda
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are very few book series that I'll follow or writers E M. Gayle's purgatory masters is one I'm waiting for the second half of this book
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Feb 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
I've been waiting for this book for a while. It's not up to the standards of the past books in the series and we were left with a cliff hanger but I am waiting with baited breath for the rest of Gabe and Nina's story. Nina has to eventually find out what happen in the missing time of her life. As well as who is lying and what about. Gabe has been trying to help her for a long time. Almost as long as he has loved her.
Julie
Jan 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Needs more proofing

I really wanted to love this. I have the 1st 3 in the series and want to know how it ends.
I got an email from the author, explains why she divided it into two books. And I was okay with it, it's her business, and of course, I want a good story.
But, really, it needed another round of proofing-affect was used instead of effect, more than once, also compulsive instead of impulsive, aside from some spelling and tense issues. And there was a sentence in the blurb that made no
KnottyGirl Reviews
Jan 18, 2017 rated it liked it
I’m a big fan of Ms. Gayle’s, and I loved Nina and Gabe’s story. I do hate cliffies though, and now we’ll have to wait for the conclusion of this Purgatory story to find out what is going on with this couple.
Cynthia W
Meh. This was a novella, at best. Hopefully, the 2nd half will be better than the first.
janet connolly
Mandy
Jan 29, 2019
sandrita summon
Apr 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I can't wait for Nana to find out she can't walk away from Gabe their relationship is so hot and because of their contact, she signed when they got married he don't want her money just her. He's not her brother like she believe when her memory come back she will see. I can't wait to read the rest of their story it is smoking hot!!!!
Chantelle
rated it it was ok
Mar 11, 2019
Becca
Jan 23, 2017
Lois Moore
Feb 11, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Wicked Fall (The Wicked Horse, #1)
  • Preacher Dom
  • Sinful Desires: The Complete Series Box Set
  • Cruel Sanctuary (Wages of Sin #1)
  • Sniper's Kiss (Securities International, #1)
  • Angel's Kiss (Securities International, #2)
  • Mr. Big Daddy (Mr. Big, #3)
  • Securities International Volume 1: Books 1 - 3
  • Tough Love 2: Daddy's Golden Rules
  • Bad Boyfriend (Billionaire's Club, #7)
  • Secret's Kiss (Securities International, #4)
  • Conceited  (Crimson Elite, #3)
  • Insolent (A Crimson Elite Novel Book 4)
  • Sniper's Kiss Goodnight (Securities International, #5.5)
  • Second Chance's Kiss (Securities International, #5)
  • Identity's Kiss (Securities International, #6)
  • Cavalier (Crimson Elite, #1)
  • Booty Call (Forbidden Bodyguards, #2)
E.M. Gayle is the contemporary romance pen name for NY Times bestselling paranormal romance author Eliza Gayle, who finds it impossible to stick with one genre when there are so many more to explore.

As E.M. she writes steamy, breath taking and often intense emotional romance. She is best known for her Purgatory Club series, which is inspired by a goth and fetish show she used to attend when living

Purgatory Masters (5 books)
  • Tucker's Fall   (Purgatory Masters, #1)
  • Levi's Ultimatum
  • Mason's Rule (Purgatory Masters, #3)
  • Gabe's Reckoning: A Purgatory Masters Duet Book 2