Start by marking “Scarlet Angel (Mindf*ck, #3)” as Want to Read:
Scarlet Angel (Mindf*ck, #3)

Scarlet Angel

(Mindf*ck #3)

To kill a monster, you have to be twice as monstrous. To love a monster, you have to share your soul...

Logan Bennett makes me want to have a future not tainted by the constant hunger for revenge. Doesn't mean I can stop. Doesn't mean I want to stop. It just means I want more...one day.

But how do you make a good man love the monster inside you without stripping his soul
Published December 9th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Scarlet Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scarlet Angel

Start your review of Scarlet Angel (Mindf*ck, #3)
Candace
After the second book's shocking ending, I could not wait a minute before starting 'Scarlet Angel'. Never a dull moment, this book picks up where the second one left off. The Boogeyman has come for Lana and the story begins with a fierce fight between the two serial killers.

Unbeknownst to Lana, she isn't alone with the Boogeyman. Someone else has fallen prey to the would-be rapist and is present to witness the showdown. Lana's lethal abilities are no longer a secret known only by her and Jake.
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
And on to book four...

Spoiler-free review for entire series can be found HERE
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
4.5

This series has to be one of my favorite things that I've read in 2018! The plot is incredibly intriguing. The writing is gripping. The characters are complex, and the relationships are beyond complicated! Our heroine is a serial killer dating the FBI agent that's investigating her. If you're thinking she's trying to play him, you're wrong. She actually loves him, and it just makes everything that much more interesting! The stakes are higher as is the suspense!

In this book, you'll find out a
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BOOM BOOM BOOM!! 3 books in a row, all 5 star ratings!!
And like the previous two this one ends in a cliffy!! Roll on the weekend when I can read the last two in this series back to back.

This one goes that little bit darker, I even leaked a tear!!
This series so far has ticked every single box I look for in a book, angst, trepidation, romance, the grit, the dark, vengeance god the list is endless. Highly Highly recommend these books!!
This author has definitely jumped from an unknown to one of
Sophia Triad
Three quotes, I believe, are summarising the events of this book:

1. Tell me, princess, are you afraid of the Boogeyman?

No, apparently she is not afraid of the Boogeyman. An unexpected friend/ally also helps covering the princess tracks. And I am one hundred per cent supportive. Girl Power!

2. Romantics always believe in revenge, because romantics love harder, suffer lose more painfully, and hold on a grudge that has shuttered their hearts. Their hearts are of the greatest importance, above all
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Shit is about to get even crazier .....

Hell yeah, BRING IT ON. I'm so flippen excited to see how this plays out!!!!

photo 67B0932B-3F82-4569-9138-67572DF7402B_zps6jirrrzh.gif
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 It just gets better Stars

To defeat a monster, you have to be twice as monstrous. To love a monster, you have to share your soul. -Lana Myers

photo itsallhappening_zps3b169uvb.gif

And I love it!!!

I love that it just keeps pulling me in, I have spent my working week grabbing these books and stealing five minutes reading at a time just because I NEED TO KNOW GOD DAMMIT!

In this one Lana faces off against a the 'Boogeyman' which is no problem for the freaky kickass killer that Lana is but someone sees and hears everything. Will this
Alex ♈
But how dark can a person be if they save a child?

Reread July, 2018.

O.U.T.S.T.A.N.D.I.N.G.!
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
"If you prick us, do we not bleed? If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?"
—William Shakespeare

"The angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire. There shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

FULL REVIEW at the end of the series!!
Lorraine Lesar
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Revenge.
Noun: the action of hurting someone (or in this case, someone’s) in return for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands.

Essentially the word ‘revenge’ sums up this whole Series.
Lana has meticulously planned and carried out her revenge murders. Names are still on her list, she has no doubt whatsoever that she will get to them....and neither do I .
However, even with the best laid plans, you cannot prepare 100% for the unexpected.
And the unexpected as happened.
Someone knows what she is
Janie
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It just keeps getting better and better. I have a total girl crush on Lana and I adore Logan. That man is something special. I'm so nervous about how it will all play out.
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING!

One of the best series I've ever read... I highly recommend them. ;)

Carol
4.5 stars.
The course of true love never did run smooth. —William Shakespeare

***************************************

“Tell me something, Lana, what do you think happens when this is all over—if we even survive it. Do you think he doesn’t find out? Do you ride off into the sunset—the agent and the killer?"...…...

Why do you have to be such a bummer, Jake!!!!

And in that moment, I’m
Karla
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!
Irene Sim
I hate these covers! They insinuate that the story is mostly erotica which is deffinitely NOT. NOT EVEN CLOSE.
This story is mostly about justice and the extreme lengths someone might go to insure that the assorted payments may apply to those who deserve them.
Lana's struggle continues between the task she has set upon herself and the new life her love for Logan offers. The world is full of monsters and Lana is only one little girl to fight all of them.
But, in the face of someone who at first
Vasiliki
Jul 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
4.75 stars!

The story goes on from where it was left in Sidetracked. Lana is ready to face the Boogeyman without knowing that Hadley is present! The plot is still amazing! There are still surprises and twists, darkness and light, mystery and crime. Ms. Abby has become my obsession the last days. I cannot stop reading this series and I cannot stop thinking about it. Everything is so well thought, like Lana’s plan! I cannot find a fault. The story is said still by dual POV and it’s perfectly done.
Indelicate Reviews by DD
I am not sure I have rated a series with three 5 stars in a row....other than the Night Huntress Series. Abby is a wizard with words, to have this concept and put it so perfectly into words is pure artistry.

Yet again to prevent any type of spoiler I am going to keep this brief. This story isn't your typical romance read. There is definitely a romance story here but not as physically detailed as I am used to reading. Where Abby makes up for this is the storyline. She takes you on a complete
Vaso
Nov 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books
Well, this series is definitely a winner. The plot is amazing and the story has its twists to keep up reader's interest.

4,5*
K
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the progression of the main characters in this book! Lana is a total badass!
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
33304878._SY475_-1.jpg

This one concluded right where we left off with that former shocking finale and it was pure poetic justice to observe.
We also now seem to finally be getting a deeper understanding of whats actually occurred through a series of flashbacks that definitely add a sense of clarity to the whole puzzle.
A dark picture is starting to emerge and take shape and it was seriously disturbing.
Lana is so strong and capable and now the hero of her own story and this time her and Jake her childhood friend and
Michelle
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As we start book three, we have watched Lana and Logan grow closer - Lana move faster through her list and Logan come no closer to catching the the "bad guy." What we do get is a lot more of the backstory and after the little bits we see, you can't help but want to lend Lana a helping hand in her plan of vengeance.

With each book, you fall a little more in love with these characters. You struggle to figure out how Logan is going to react when he realizes he's been loving the killer all along.
Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
Despite the stupidity of the Hero (sometimes), I'm still giving this book 4.5 rounded to 5 stars, because I've been reading nonstop for the past 6 or so hours and it's past my bedtime, again!

I really, really like Lana. But honestly, Logan is just a good, alpha, (sometimes clueless), sometimes assholish/ arrogant, good-looking man with a well-tuned dick. I mean, I read this book for Lana. Logan, meh. Maybe he'll prove himself more worthy later. But he's not her equal. She's the fox. He's the dumb
Ann Lou
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"I am back, motherfuckers, and I'm going to make your life hell before I paint your town red." Lana

Aaaaahhhhh..... I am loving this series so hard. Can't stop reading.

Lana girl, your strength is beyond amazing!
Fabi
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gah! I never want this story to end.

It's too bad it was broken up into so many little pieces. It would be more comfortable to read the whole book together.
Nicla
So addictive. I might need a sweet book before I start the final 2 in the series because it is definitely a dark and messed up read but so good.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
Angst Level: Low on the romance side but very high on the suspense side.
Heat Level: High
Triggers(view
Jiana
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gosh this series is so addictive and the plot is getting deeper and deeper.

Also hello Logan Bennett is still a total babe and I love him to bits and pieces.
Talía
5 Scarlet Slayer STARS
To defeat a monster, you have to be twice as monstrous.
To love a monster, you have to share your soul.

This series has become my new addiction. I seriously haven`t read something, in a long time, that has had me THIS excited. The only thing I don`t like are the covers, which look too cheap compared to the high quality of the book itself. So this time, don`t judge a book by its cover, you`ll find them to be deceptive about the golden story in the pages.
If you prick us,
Anonymous Girl
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Anonymous Girl by: Kaz.
Shelves: favorite

TYRANNY AT ITS FINEST
Switches from Hadley (few times), Logan, & Lana's pov. In this 3rd book it starts with Hadley finding out who Lana really is & covering for her. The reasons are unknown to Lana & she is freaking out the feds will handcuff her any minute. When Lana confronts Hadley on why she hasn't confessed to her FBI team that Lana is the serial killer, they end up bonding as Lana confesses everything to her while Hadley gives her a small chance.

Logan (Lana's FBI
Lučka
~~~ 4.5 "Bloody revenge" stars~~~

I'll paint the town red. Just like they painted the streets with our blood.
description

I'm lovin' this revenge series something fierce. It's so unique and I'm so enjoying reading this awesome story that I don't even find it disturbing anymore and I completely adore this serial killer heroine...
I wonder what that says about me...
description

• Gypsy Truths (All the Pretty Monsters, #6)
  • Gypsy Rising (All the Pretty Monsters, #5)
  • Gypsy Moon (All The Pretty Monsters, #4)
  • Gypsy Freak (All The Pretty Monsters, #2)
  • Gypsy Origins (All The Pretty Monsters #3)
  • One Apocalypse (The Dark Side, #4)
  • Gypsy Blood (All The Pretty Monsters, #1)
  • Property of Drex #2 (Death Chasers MC, #2)
  • Two Kingdoms (The Dark Side #3)
  • Property of Drex #1 (Death Chasers MC, #1)
  • Pieces of Summer
  • Worth It
  • Three Trials (The Dark Side, #2)
  • Void
  • Play the Game (Hannaford Prep #3)
  • Axle's Brand (Death Chasers MC, #3)
  • Friends With The Monsters
  • Just Drop Out (Hannaford Prep #1)

Mindf*ck (5 books)
  • The Risk (Mindf*ck, #1)
  • Sidetracked (Mindf*ck, #2)
  • All the Lies (Mindf*ck, #4)
  • Paint It All Red (Mindf*ck, #5)
“To defeat a monster, you have to be twice as monstrous. To love a monster, you have to share your soul. —Lana Myers” 2 likes
“Sheesh! We’re in the middle of Fucking Madhouse Hollow, on the edge of the woods, and you give a girl a heart attack?! Not cool, Bennett. Not fucking cool,” says the redheaded girl who knowingly drove the killer into town.” 1 likes