Start by marking “Kiss Midnight Goodbye (Midnight Blue Beach Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Midnight Goodbye (Midnight Blue Beach Trilogy, #3)

Kiss Midnight Goodbye

(Midnight Blue Beach Trilogy #3)

Secrets revealed…

Peyton Nelson travels to London to find the truth about her irresponsible late-husband and all of the lies he’s told through the years. Without a doubt, her family knows more than they’ve let on.

Dizzying passion…

Detective Ellis Hunter is a man on a mission. He’ll keep Peyton safe from the people who want to kill her no matter what it costs him. But t
Published February 21st 2017 by Blonde Ambition Press

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Midnight Goodbye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Midnight Goodbye

Start your review of Kiss Midnight Goodbye (Midnight Blue Beach Trilogy, #3)
PepperP0t
CAUTION: This is third in a trilogy, actually third of a three-part story that should be read in order.
Now that both of Peyton Nelson’s friends have (conveniently) gotten involved with detective Ellis Hunter’s friends and solved pieces of the who, what, when, where, why and how pieces of the mystery surrounding their husbands’ murders, it’s time for a bit of comeuppance and that means getting closer to the ever shrouded Evandria organization.

Out of her coma, Peyton and Ellis are off to Lond
Swanbender2001
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The coupling was a bit far-fetched with each woman falling for each of the men who were all friends but this is fiction and I ended up enjoying the notion, if not the reality.
The existence of an organization like Evandria was less far-fetched with the type of power focused and power hungry individuals in our society as it is.
This story revolved around Peyton and Ellis and the disturbing truths they are able to reveal within her family. Who would have thought the family member who ended up being
Joanne
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

What a great series of books. I was hooked from the first page to the last. Each character was different but brought something unique to the table so it never got stale. The intrigue and suspense held all the way through the three books too.
KFrits
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent trilogy

WOW, great trilogy! These three books all have a great plot and the follow through is excellent. Nora Roberts move over because Olivia Haynes knows how to write a trilogy.
Chanel
This book brought the conclusion of the mystery surrounding the death of Peyton, Willow, and Bailey’s husbands. It is also Ellis and Peyton turn for ove. Once again it’s a mild PG romance. It was rather predictable the three girlfriends hooked-up with the three guy friends.
Ellis’ is a great character- contradicting personality. He is a grouchy as a bear, and other times so loving and caring. Peyton’s life is in a mess with her dysfunctional family. There are a lot of twists and turns. My issue
Jac Nielson
Feb 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
End of the series

I like that all of the threads were tied up in this last book with some solid writing and plot line twists.
Kerry
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ku, romantic-suspence
LOVED it!! I have really enjoyed this whole trilogy, but I think this one is my favorite. Not only because we finally get all the answers, but mostly because I just adore Peyton and Ellis. I have been so excited for their story, and it didn't let me down. They have such a great connection, and I loved when they finally opened up to each other. Peyton has been through so much, and Ellis really sees her in a way that no one else does. I could not get enough of their romance!

And the plot. Finally a
Jill Oates
Dec 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Ms Jaymes is a go to author for me and Cowboy Command and the rest of that series is one of my favourites - if I have nothing to read then I will reread the whole series! This series has been good but perhaps not quite to that standard - I can't see me rereading it.

That said it had a great story line with a good plot. Probably my biggest problem with the series though was the splitting it into three parts - there were some parts that didn't gel well and I had forgotten where we were up to by th
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to a great series. We have been on our toes for three books on who and what and why. But the twist at the end was not expected. At. All. Talk about blindsided. It was so good. All the ups and downs with this series as well as the plot thickened. Just when we thought we had it figured out BAM it went a different direction. Great job Olivia.
Shawn
Janice Sneed
Feb 24, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Hale's Song: A Single Dad Contemporary Novel
  • SEAL's Resolve (Fortress Security #13)
  • Big Easy (Cowboy Craze)
  • Poseidon's Lady (Poseidon's Warriors #1)
  • Loner
  • Collateral Damage (McIntyre Security Bodyguard #10)
  • Burning Love (Hell Yeah! Cajun Style, #1; Hell Yeah!, #6)
  • I'll See You in My Dreams (Hell Yeah!, #8)
  • Finding Dandi (Hell Yeah! Cajun Style, #3; Hell Yeah, #9)
  • Forget Me Never: Hell Yeah!
  • Welcome To My World (Hell Yeah!, #14)
  • How to Rope a McCoy (Hell Yeah!, #15)
  • Daughtry (Texas Kings MC #10)
  • A Helluva Man (Hell Yeah!)
  • Because I Said So (A Texas Heroes Crossover; Hell Yeah!, #22)
  • Love Found a Way (Hell Yeah!, #25)
  • Lily's Mirage (Hell Yeah!)
  • Just Whisper (Seattle 911 #12)
Olivia Jaymes is a wife, mother, lover of sexy romance, and caffeine addict. She lives with her husband and son in central Florida and spends her days with handsome alpha males and spunky heroines.
She currently has five series: Cowboy Justice Association, Danger Incorporated, and Military Moguls, Midnight Blue Beach Trilogy, and her brand new contemporary romance series The Hollywood Showmance Chr

Midnight Blue Beach Trilogy (3 books)
  • Wicked After Midnight (Midnight Blue Beach trilogy, #1)
  • Midnight Of No Return (Midnight Blue Beach Trilogy, #2)