Start by marking “The Producer (Trillionaire Boys' Club, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Producer (Trillionaire Boys' Club, #3)

The Producer (The Trillionaire Boys' Club #3)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  85 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
These hot, powerful men don’t impress me.

I’m not new to this secret club of billionaires. I know all about their Syndicate … and even some of their plans to control the world. I’m Alyssa Friggin’ Galloway, publicity genius, and I’ve dealt with all of them: Nathan Turner, who built the Boys’ Club, and even the insufferable Ashton Moran.

They’re all the same: all arrogance an
Published January 10th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Producer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Producer

Michelle
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Producer is the third installment of the Trillionaire Boys’ Club series that pairs Cole Ellison with the stiff PR savant, Alyssa Galloway. Cole in all his arrogance is an old soul, reminiscent of the days of Mad Men, where a man sat behind a big oak desk, a cigar held between the fingers of one hand and two fingers of scotch swirled in crystal in the other. There is something hot about his hard edges. There is something that is attractive about those throwback boys. The good old boys. The on ...more
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ohhh Cole...such a smooth talking, arrogant handsome jerk face! How does one NOT fall in love with you. You are wildly successful and charming and you always know the right things to say.
Alyssa is a power hungry women in a man's world who is just trying to join the 'boys club' literally. She is fierce and independent and very capable of taking care of herself.
When these two butt heads...it's not lollipops and rainbows...it's its daggers and death stares.
Sure Cole has some years on Alyssa, but
Rhonda Tactor
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Aubrey Parker has done it again.
The third book in this amazing series & they just keep getting better!!
The Producer is Cole & Alyssa's story.
Cole comes across arrogant, self centered billionaire with strong opinions, while Alyssa is head strong, determined & also a highly strung work professional.
When they meet, their dislike for each other is obvious, but the underlying connection they have is something neither of them are able to deny.
I loved reading this book & watching t
Gogol
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read the first three books in this series in one weekend, when I had to wait around a lot. From among these first three I liked Ashton and Jenna the best (the clothing mogul).
But I was pleasantly surprised by all of them. At first I had assumed they'd be like these kindle unlimited books that you regret clicking on the moment you open them. Perhaps because of the covers? Which seemed, actually seem tacky, or because of the rush of explanations and informations you get from the characters' inn
Laura Greenwood
The Producer was a good read, there was good chemistry between Alyssa and Cole. I bought into their relationship and felt that the way it progressed over the course of the book was believable (well as believable as very rich people are!)

There were times when I felt that one or the other was being a little too difficult with the other one. Particularly from Cole's side. He risked verging on being a misogynist at some points, but overall I was able to look past that.

I loved the fact that Alyssa
Kimkbries
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a fan of this series. Men worth a lot of money but struggle at real happiness. Cole hired Alyssa to represent him. She does it even though he is her biggest pain as a client. As Cole and Alyssa spend time together their connection is steamy and fun to read. Enjoy their story as you discover how happiness is found when you did not expect it.
Kaitie Cakes
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book a lot. Over the last couple I’ve read this one is my favourite. It took me a couple chapters to get hooked on it but after I did I needed to finish it. And I did! Before the night was over!!
Violletta
Extreme

To find the ONE. The MAN in your life. Let's face it, girls. That in itself is a feat. In this series one is not enough. In this book Cole will bring you to your knees. (Relatively speaking) Just like Ashton in the 2nd book and Nathan in the first book. This series is a ticking time bomb that fills you with anticipation to want to experience the boom when you get to the final book. It's not just about the boys. Its so much more. And the women that stand next to them will make them so much
Becky
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite in the series to date. I love the dynamic between Cole and Alyssa. He's a thrill seeker, who will not concede defeat in any part of his life. Alyssa is an ambitious woman who recognizes all the challenges that that brings. I think all women can relate to her, I certainly can.

Anyway, what we get is submission and dominance. Some really hot sexy scenes, and a plot in which neither character completely changes, but enough change happens that we get to HEA, eventually.

A fun quick
Cheryl Graham Petit
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Producer is part of the Trillionaire Boys’ Club series by Aubrey Parker. Each book tells the story of one of the Club’s powerful members … and you’re going to want to collect them all.

Trillionaire Boys' Club: The Producer has it all... angst, suspense, humor, a love/hate attraction, great writing that is fast-paced and easy to follow, characters that seem real and you can't help but care for, and of course, hot sex.

I volunteered to review an advanced readers copy of this book.
KB Kind
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Alyssa and Cole. Sigh. They had me worried there for a while. How can two people with so much dislike for each other function? And how do they fit in to the Trillionaire Boys' Club?
You will have to read to find out. (And trust me, you WANT to read this one!)

Hanne
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is about Cole and Alyssa. If you have read the previous books, you already met them, but this book can be read as a standalone. Alyssa is one of the best publicists of the country and loves her job. Cole is a new member of the Trillionaire Boy’s Club. He wants to expand his business even more and needs Alyssa as his publicist.

Alyssa is amazing at her job and works a lot. She never relaxes nor takes some time off work. She doesn’t have friends, but she will become friends with Jenna. (
Cassandra
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Keeps Getting Better
This series is absolutely epic and I may have said that previously, but it does! I guess technically you could read this as a standalone, but I would recommend reading it in the order written. Aubrey Parker does an amazing job with every book he's ever written and if you read them out of order, there will be spoilers.
Cole Ellison, also known as The Snake, is hot with an attitude that makes him hotter at times and makes you want to slap him at other times. He makes his own f
Amber Sanchez
Jan 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily reviewed a gifted copy of of this book.* Aubrey Parker did it again! What a great continuation in the Trillionaire Boys' Club Series. The Producer is the quintessential enemies to lovers story revolving around publicist Alyssa Galloway and billionaire, Cole Ellison. Alyssa, a strong, no BS professional woman exists in a world dominated by men and has immersed herself in her work. Never knowing what she was missing outside of her work, Alyssa has reached a point in her life where s ...more
Frances
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, aubrey-parker
***ARC provided by author***

Cole Ellingson and Alyssa Galloway. The billionare client and the very best publicist in town that you can ask for. They may not have seen eye to eye at first because of how Cole was percieved as an arrogant a$$hole but little by little, her cold hearted way started to warm up to him. All it does it to give someone your 100% trust and let that person control you when it comes to matters that was out of control. Cole feels like Alyssa works too much and not have enough
Treena Ross - Rockstar Book Muse
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Dark Romance Lovers
5 STARS ✯✯✯✯✯

KUDOS!!! Author Aubrey Parker has written yet another wonderful story with so much in it that you are never bored. He has also once again left me wanting more!!!

The Trillionaire Boys' Club series is off the charts.

The Producer is Cole and Alyssa's story and it is so full of angst, humor and some suspense that it just leaves you wanting more. We learn more about characters we have come across in his other stories and Inferno Falls??? OMG makes me think this series is going to get so
Diane
Jan 19, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

The Producer is the third installment in this series and the best read so far.
This story is a slow burn and in Cole and Alyssa's story, I'm finally getting the sense that someone is out there fanning the flames. And, I was doing the happy dance...finally a love match I could get behind...I realize that romance isn't the 100% focus of this story and I'm ok with that, but with our previous two alphas, I just wasn't feeling it....Cole and Alyssa's bond feels more mature, better chemistry..
Sue
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely LOVED this book so much. I might have been in the minority but I so wanted to hear Alyssa's story. Yes she is a bitch but I wanted to see that melt away with the right touch. She has to work harder than men in order to be accepted into their circle and because she works with such powerful men, she is sometimes bitter. Cole has his own issues and is just a perfect prick and foil for Alyssa. Yes they have amazing sex, but does Cole have what it takes to melt the ice queen? Does Alyssa ...more
K. Smock
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series for the Trillionaire Boys' Club and it did not disappoint. This is the story of Cole and Alyssa. Alyssa is their PR rep and she knows how to make things happen and throw her weight around and attitude to get it done. Cole is an alpha male to the tee and knows what he wants. He decides he wants Alyssa and the story gets going from there. Can Cole melt the ice queen's heart? Will Alyssa let her protective guard down? You will need to read the story to find out. ...more
Veronica LaRoche
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
This series I can't get enough of. I was excited to finally get Alyssa's story and I was disappointed. Alyssa seems cold hearted but her job is to be the best publicist and she is brilliant at her job. Cole Ellison is her worst client to date but when Cole takes control all bets are off. The love/hate relationship between Cole & Alyssa had me reading in 1 sitting. I love their back and forth and their sex was scorching hot. I can't wait to read the next book in this series

I voluntarily revi
Lindsay
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I think Cole might be my favorite so far! But I probably say that every time! I loved this story. Alyssa is such a strong female, she needed someone to take the reigns while also giving her respect and freedom. They are perfect for each other!!
Ellen Bard
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another enjoyable and sexy instalment in this series from Aubrey Parker. Liked the dynamic between the protagonists, very hot, very fast paced.
Marliz
Jul 20, 2018
Sakuranobaka
Jan 23, 2017
Ellen
rated it did not like it
Jan 20, 2017
May 02, 2017
Jenifer
Jul 11, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
I love to write stories with characters that feel real enough to friend on Facebook, or slap across the face. I write to make you feel, think, and burn with the thrill that can only come from getting lost in the pages. I love to write unforgettable characters who wrestle with life's largest problems. My books may always end with a Happily Ever After, but there will always be drama on the way there ...more
More about Aubrey Parker

The Trillionaire Boys' Club (6 books)
  • The Connector (Trillionaire Boys' Club, #1)
  • The Clothing Mogul (Trillionaire Boys' Club, #2)
  • The Internet Giant (Trillionaire Boys' Club, #4)
  • The Philanthropist (Trillionaire Boys' Club #5)
  • The Guru (Trillionaire Boys' Club, #6)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • In Flight (Up in the Air, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Billionaire's Dance (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)