Start by marking “Almost Perfect (The Locklaine Boys, #3)” as Want to Read:
Almost Perfect (The Locklaine Boys, #3)

Almost Perfect

(The Locklaine Boys #3)

Devon McMillon wasn't looking for a knight in shining armor. She didn't need a man to rescue her or take care of her. She just wanted someone who would treat her as an equal and love her for who she was. Unfortunately, even in a city as big as Manhattan, finding a guy who wasn't intimidated by a strong-minded, slightly outspoken woman was proving harder than expected.

Havi
Published December 8th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Almost Perfect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Almost Perfect

Becky
May 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Say it ain't so, it 's over?? All the friends, the Romance the laugh out loud moments. All the good times and craziness is over?! This group of characters could be my best friends they are that awesome. I don't want their stories to end. Super sad!!
The Locklaine Boys Books were each and every one better than the last, filled with fun excitement, romance and craziness. If you ever watched Friends on tv and loved that show than you will fall in love with these books, promise! The men are hot the
1.5 stars.

I thought that I'd like this one much better than the others in this series since it's about two friends who become more. And while I do like that trope, I found the H to be too similar to the other Hs in this series, his cousins Rowan, Richard, and Griffin. He was too handsome for his own good, very sweet when he wanted to be, and alpha all the way. The only way in which he differed from his cousin was that he wasn't a manwhore and I appreciated that a lot.

What I didn't like was the l
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Esta autora realmente me conquistou.
Adorei os diálogos entre os heróis e as cenas das amigas são hilárias.
Recomendo toda série!
--------
This author really won me over.
I loved the dialogues between the heroes and the scenes of her friends are hilarious.
Recommend the whole series!

“Miss me?” “Like a rash,” he deadpanned. I squeezed his neck tightly. “Ah, baby. You say the sweetest things.”
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: shelly
Jessica Prince is one of my most treasured author finds this year, and Almost Perfect, only the third book I've read by Ms. Prince, only confirms it. I came late to the Locklaine Boys series, starting with book two - which I never do, but I'd just discovered that I loved Ms. Prince's writing and was willing to take a chance on being a little lost. I wasn't. These books work just fine as standalones, but mark my words, you're going to want to rush out to buy the rest immediately. They are so frea ...more
Shelly Blevins-Middleton
I would say PERFECT!

I'm crazy about these Locklaine men. I have read them all, but Almost Perfect is my new favorite. This book is Collin and Devon's Book who we met in Opposites Attract. Collin is our lovable Locklaine and Devon our independent lady. Jessica Prince does not disappoint in the romance department with her swoon worthy and steamy scenes. She never fails to keep my interest to the last page. I love how she can intertwine comedy and romance in her books.

Collin and Devon are both mov
Megan
Feb 16, 2017 rated it liked it
While I did enjoy every moment Collin and Devon were together, their commentaries and open friendliness were all positives, their true beginning is where I wish their story would have started. Literally right after the last book. When Collin moves in.

Quickly a few months have passed and they have hurriedly conquered the weirdness of being male and female roommates, exactly what I wished to read about. Not his stupid ex hang-ups. UGH…I mean he gets in bed with her when Delilah and Richard are on
Beth
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved this wrap up

This book wraps up the series with these great characters...at least for this generation. Given that the next book is about Ethan and Eliza I'm hopeful that all the kids named in the epilogue here are all going to get their own stories at some point.

Once again the author does a great job fleshing out the character of Devon and Collin who were introduced earlier. Devon is a hoot and there are quite a few laugh out loud moments. But she is also endearingly insecure and human and
Beth ~ Panda & Boodle
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When I finally found The One, it would be a man who loved exactly how I was.
Almost perfect and all.

Almost Perfect? Nope, completely perfect is how I would describe this book from Jessica Prince. I’m still a relatively new reader of Ms. Prince’s but man, she’s fast become one of my go-to authors for romance that is sexy and smart, funny and flirty. Why? Uhhh, because her books have heroes like Collin Locklaine and heroines like Devon McMillon.

Heroes and heroines who are flawed but amusing, almo
Maddy's Reading
Shelves: arcs
*~*~*ARC generously provided in exchange of an honest review *~*~*
My Rating: 4.5 *unicorn* stars

This book was just my kind of a story - funny, sexy, romantic, less drama more fun. I loved it!!
Devon is an independent, outspoken, sarcastic, bold young woman. She hasn't had much luck with men and has been on self-imposed Man Strike. All around her there are happy in love couples and she can't help look for her own unicorn. And she might have found one in her roommate - Collin Locklain. But he is co
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
I received a complimentary copy of this book through Crazy Cajun Book Addicts for an honest review.

What a fantastic story, as always from Jessica Prince . I love the Locklaine Boys and I think Collin just may be my favourite, although I probably say that after each of these books I read.

This is Devon and Collin's story there roommates and are totally comfortable in each others company.

Devon was in a relationship until recently and has sworn off men for the time been while Collin is still a litt
Shelly Blevins-Middleton

Collin and Devon are both moving on from past rel
Jessica Prince
Dec 09, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
FunUndertheCovers
This story is more than perfect! I fell in love with this book instantly, and developed a huge girl crush on Devon. She's perfect being almost perfect, with her thoughts of unicorns (not the mystical animal but the perfect man that can rarely be found) along with her independence and love of yoga pants. Devon just makes me smile. Collin is a unicorn, the kind of man women go stupid for, but he's firmly in the friend zone because they're roommates. But who can blame a girl for fantasizing about s ...more
Richelle Robinson
2.5 Stars

After reading "Opposites Attract" I couldn't wait for Devon and Collins story. With that being said this book just didn't work for me at all. I couldn't connect with characters the way I did in the first book. The story didn't hold my interest and everything just fell flat for me while reading. The couple are missing the same quality that they had in the first book. I was expecting more passion but I didn't get that feeling while reading. I was so looking forward to this book couple bu
Michelle Damron
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great conclusion to a very comical series. I never laughed so much reading a book let alone a romance. I wish I have friends like Navie, Pepper, Delilah, and Devon. They sounded fan-freaking-tastic! I'm not sure if people really talk like they do to each other but if so, I'm so jelly. The Locklaine men sounded hot and the dialogue between the men were funny to.

After reading a lot of emotional charged or angst driven books, I was happy to find something so relaxing. I didn't have overthink with
Charlene
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with this book instantly, and developed a huge girl crush on Devon! She's perfect being almost perfect, with her thoughts of unicorns (not the mystical animal but the perfect man that can rarely be found) along with her independence and love of yoga pants. Devon just makes me smile. Collin is a unicorn, the kind of man women go stupid for, but he's firmly in the friend zone because they're roommates. But who can blame a girl for fantasizing about said unicorn?! Too bad Collin is s ...more
Jazzmine Nichole
Loved it!!!!

Loved final book in the Locklaine series Collin and Griffin's stories are still my favorites in the series to date. Loved this sweet roommates to lovers story. Loved the fact that Jessica ended the series this way and also gave us glimpses of our other favorite couples in this series. But I gave it a five star review because that epilogue was everything and more I was hoping for, well definitely recommend to anyone who wants to read a hot saucy Romantic story.
Nancy Metsch
The 3rd book in my favorite series by Jessica was fantastic.
Collin LOCKLAINE is not like his cousins. He is still hung up on a girl that broke his heart a year ago.
But fate makes its way into his life in the form of a spitfire named Devon.
she has a no tolerance level for just about anything. She and Collin have a push and pull thing going on. The way things happen for them is great
Jamie Rhodes
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading this book about Devon and Collin. Roommates who are attracted to each other. Afraid to mess with the status quo. Good storyline. A bit of angst, but not enough to make you want to throw your Kindle. Part of a series, but you can read it without having read the others if you wanted. Steamy!!!! Dual point of view. No cliffhanger.
Rithy
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I fell in hate with this book within the first couple chapters, than completely in love with the next few chapters. It's completely insane how jessica manages to make you feel so much in the span of 200 or so pages. That I believe is what great authors are meant to do and this book was absolutely spot on.
Shelly
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on behalf of Bookgasms Book Blog. Full review can be found here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Izzie d
Dec 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Funny but also at times heartbreaking story. You know when someone is a joker, always full of confidence and can take it on the chin, Poor Devon, she had a tough shield and a sweet heart.
Fantastic group of friends, really good story.
Izzie d
Dec 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic group of friends, really good story.
Melissa Derda
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 goodbye stars

I'm so sad to see this series come to an end but it was absolutely the most perfect ending that could have happened. There were laugh out loud moments, swoon worthy moments and tears shed...all that makes a book EPIC!
BookSmacked
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I continue to love everything about this series. Full review to come.
Maureen Mayer
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I've read by Jessica Prince, and I freakin' loved it! Full review to come soon!
Anna Stewart McCall
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Devon and Collin were introduced in the previous book, "Opposites Attract." When Delilah and Richard decided to move in together, Collin and Devon were left adrift. Hey, I know! Why don't y'all live together?! And, bam! The premise for a romantic comedy is born. Devon is Richard's assistant and is funny as all hell. She is brash and abrupt and irreverent and has an independent streak a mile wide, but for some reason, it's not as annoying as it is with other female romantic leads. Collin is an ar ...more
FMR Book Grind
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
AMY E'S REVIEW
4.5 STARS

Devon is an amazing character. Her strength and loyalty draws you to her. She has been burned by love in the past. Men have been intimidated by her strong, independent, and willful nature. She's decided to swear off men, instead filling her nights with Ben and Jerry's and Highlander.

Amy English
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Collin was burned by his high school sweetheart and girlfriend of twenty years. While not newly single his heart is still tied to her. He's moping his way through life unable to let go of the past.

When these
Kelly Fountain
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Devon has had her fair share of boyfriends. She's had liars, cheaters, and many idiots who never saw what she was worth. She's done. Taking a hiatus for awhile. Now if she could only convince her body to stop drooling over her hot roommate.
Collins's no stranger to monogamy. He was with his last girlfriend for around 14 years. She left him broken and unsure of who he was. And then there's his roommate. He can't stop thinking about her, dreaming about her.
These two independent minds mesh togethe
Born and raised around Houston, Jessica is a self proclaimed caffeine addict, connoisseur of inexpensive wine, and the worst driver in the state of Texas. In addition to being all of these things, she’s first and foremost a wife and mom.
Growing up, she shared her mom and grandmother’s love of reading. But where they leaned toward murder mysteries, Jessica was obsessed with all things romance.
Whe

The Locklaine Boys (3 books)
  • Fire & Ice (The Locklaine Boys, #1)
  • Opposites Attract (The Locklaine Boys #2; a Love Hate Relationship spinoff)