Start by marking “Last Rites (Hart and Soul #9)” as Want to Read:
Last Rites (Hart and Soul #9)

Last Rites

(Hart and Soul #9)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
I reach for my sword at the place where it’s normally propped at the side of my bed, fingers closing around thin air before I remember that I no longer have it. It’s the first thing I’m going to have to remedy, the only firm plan I have.

Cadence Hart is lucky to be alive. Her attempt to blow the Demon Blood Conspiracy apart has left her colleague dead, her Soul partner, Mat
Published January 6th 2017 by Prospect and Raven

To ask other readers questions about Last Rites, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Last Rites

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Last Rites (Hart and Soul #9)
Kim Mcfarland
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a great finish to a superb series!

Well, I really wasn't expecting a great deal when I started these books. I must admit to being pleasantly surprised! Hart as Buffy and Matthew as Angel , all in another ,totally believable world!
Kudos!
Liza Street
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I've been a huge fan of this series from the very beginning! So much is done well here, from the mystery to the action to the interpersonal issues faced by Cadence Hart. I don't want to give anything away, but this final installment is satisfying and hit exactly the right notes.

Mystery, conspiracy, and the battle between good and evil play out within a richly imagined world. This gripping series is urban fantasy as you've never seen it before!

Note: the author provided me with an ARC and I'm very

Hart and Soul (9 books)
  • New Dusk (Hart and Soul #1)
  • Soul Rights (Hart and Soul #2)
  • New Dawn (Hart and Soul #3)
  • Good Deeds (Hart and Soul #4)
  • Soul Tithe (Hart and Soul #5)
  • Soul Hunt (Hart and Soul #6)
  • Hell Bent (Hart and Soul #7)
  • Cold Blood (Hart and Soul #8)

News & Interviews