Start by marking “The Silver Swan (Elite Kings Club, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Silver Swan (Elite Kings Club, #1)

The Silver Swan

(Elite King's Club #1)

3.98  ·  Rating details ·  9,578 ratings  ·  1,421 reviews
Riddle me this...
“I am neither dead, nor alive, and I’m not something little Madison can hide.
But you will be dead, by the time this is done...
the timer starts now, and the games have just begun…”

Madison Montgomery comes from money and power, but when someone close to her commits the ultimate crime, Madison must live with her tainted name for the rest of her life. When sh
Published March 7th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Silver Swan, please sign up.

·  9,578 ratings  ·  1,421 reviews

Start your review of The Silver Swan (Elite Kings Club, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️! The Silver Swan, book. Dark erotic suspense as jet-setting teenagers get caught in a conspiracy with sex, drugs, jealousy & lies!

Heiress & student Madison Maree Montgomery

…has moved cross-country to escape scandal.

She is surprised to meet her new stepbrother Nate.

And his entitled friends in the secret Elite Kings Club.

They are all hot-cold, sexy, jaded, brooding rich boys.

Bishop Vincent Hayes is particularly sinister & intense.

Add to that innuendos about the Elite Kings club.

Rumors o
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Mar 03, 2017 rated it did not like it
Just going to post this review and then run and hide. =D

hide photo h_zpstbtxijxb.gif

I won't go into extreme detail about what didn't work for me. I decided to read this because the blurb sounded interesting with promises of 'insane characters and an insane story', even though I don't really read 'dark' reads anymore. And this is mainly because it’s been rare for me to come across a dark story where the characters seem believable and the situations aren’t just absurd and/or convenient. And that is a big part of the reas
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥

I'm about to binge the rest of this series, so I decided to reread this before I wound up confused as fuck. Lol I'm so ready now for whatever awaits!! Let the mindfucking begin! 🙌🏻😂

photo PicsArt_03-07-08.39.30_zpsjfhpv1sv.jpg

"To stories that fuck you so hard you’ll need a cigarette.
This is one of those stories."- Amo Jones

I’m sitting here trying to figure out how to write this review. What can I tell you that will be just enough to peak your interest, but not enough to ruin the twists or the suspense, give you the wrong idea
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
Jaysus fecking Chris.

Ok, raise your hand if have the slightest fucking clue what was actually going on here.

*scans room*

Seeing no hands.

Awesome.

I’m not in the mood to review this shit show - as fun and amusing as that would be - but I CAN direct you to the review I would have written if I were energetic enough. And smart enough.

Also known as Nenia’s review.

I will link it here later, when I’m not on my phone. Aka the worst app ever.
Snow
4.75 "Who the fuck are you all?" stars

WHOA!!!! Fuckin wow!!!

Let's just say this book could be described as a well blended mixture of Penelope Douglas's Corrupt, Erin Watt's The Royals series and Tijan's Fallen Crest High brought onto a higher level of potency...

and I won't even try to go into re-telling the story, cause it would not do it justice, so I'm gonna borrow Amo's blurb, cause it simply says it ALL and yet reveals NOT ONE SINGLE THING you should NOT know beforehand...
Madison Mon
Clumsy Storyteller
Many people loved this book, So I'm going to skip the praise (you can read plenty of it elsewhere). i had high hopes for this one, The blurb was so damn good. Unfortunately, the whole story didn't work for me. The characters were mean, Super creepy and absurd. There was one thing i loved about this book, Which is; "Nothing is coincidence". everything Bishop does is for a reason. And Of course, The author didn't offer any explanation whatsoever, Nada, Nothing. *SIGH*

Overall, I think this story ha
Nenia ✨️ The Trash Empress ✨️ Campbell

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || Amazon || Pinterest

💙 I read this for the Unapologetic Romance Readers' New Years 2018 Reading Challenge, for the category of: Millionaire/Billionaire Romance. For more info on this challenge, click here. 💙

We all have some friends whose opinions about books are so similar to ours that if they rate a book highly, we immediately zoom out to the Kindle Store to buy it. I know I do. But there are also some bloggers out there whose tastes are so antithetical to
Bibi
Jul 17, 2017 rated it did not like it
99 cents, equivalent of 350 Naira or one Snickers bar. *shrugs*.

Similar to Paper Princess, but not nearly as captivating.
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I've just changed my review to 5 stars! Why you ask? Because my brain is still going on about this book. I am STILL thinking about it while reading another. Amo... honey child... you have once again created a winner!!

************************************************************

What was that???

No seriously. What the heck did I just read???

Even though I thought I had a pretty good idea of what to expect, I now realize I didn't know shit!! I'm beyond mindblown. I'm mind-obliterated!!

THE SILVER SWAN
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic THE SILVER SWAN: Is the first full length New Adult novel in Amo Jones ‘Elite Kings Club’ series.

Newly arrival in town, its seventeen year old Madison (aka Madi) Montgomery’s first day at ‘Riverside Preparatory Academy. “My dad moved us across state, because he found ‘the one.’ I’m beginning to think he can’t count. This would be his third ‘the one’ since my mum’s passing.” It seems her past has followed her. Everyone’s heard the whispers, she’s the girl whose mum murdered her dad’s girlf
Elle
Mar 15, 2017 rated it it was ok
2* unpopular and spoiler STARS!

My first read from Amo Jones and I still didn't understand about it. I really need "high-level" imagination for this story. Absolutely speechless. I need to divided between reality and fantasy because it was confusing AF. Here's my rants:

Based on the blurb:

Madison Montgomery comes from money and power, but when someone close to her commits the ultimate crime, Madison must live with her tainted name for the rest of her life. <-- Why is her name reminds me of Emma Ro
V. A Court of Wings and Ruin is NEW ADULT/EROTICA but Goodreads editors won't tell you to include it in the choice awards
Update March 26th.
I'm quoting my friends: Steffi, Liana and Elle. I asked them for safety info:

If you're curious, I would wait until the sequel is out and reviewed before investing the effort. Also... (view spoiler) Liana

Hmm.. after (view spoiler)
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Kindle*Paperback

This review has me pulling my hair out because I have so much I want to say but so much that I can't say without ruining this story. I loved this book so hard and I easily became very invested in these characters. I don't think my heart stopped pounding once while I was reading it because everything just got so insane. I don't think I can even begin to describe the types of fucked up this book was because there's just too much I would need to explain. Not that I actually
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
This book was actually painful to try to get through. If I'm being completely honest, I wanted to DNF fairly early on but I didn't think I could write a fair review without finishing it so I forced myself to skim to the end. I know, I know... Its just a quirk of mine that doesn't allow me to quit.

I'm not even going to get into the plot because I just found it all too over the top ridiculous. There were elements in this book that reminded me of a few other books I've read before whether intentio
Shanny
Nov 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
review to come.

That cover is so pretty and the blurb sound good too!! Giving Thumbs Up Winking

description
makeupandmary
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
AMO YOU ABSOLUTE GENIUS, I’M OBSESSED WITH YOU AND THIS SERIES.

If Devils Night Series, Paper Princess and A Lesson In Thorns had a baby? It would be this book/series.

I’m obsessed already and am on the edge of my fucking seat 👑🙌🏽
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Moving right on to book 2.....

Just popping in to say that I have no idea what I’ve gotten myself into, but I’m in love and there’s no turning back. I’m like a fish on a hook. I need to know how this ends.

Loved the mystery, intrigue, and over the top characters. This author really knows how to pull emotions from the reader. Gah! In. Love.

Here’s what you need to know:
This is pure mindfuckery and I loved it.
Mature YA
It’s a wonderful introduction to this cast of characters and left me feeling sligh
Michelle
I'm adding another DNF to my shelf!
I tried really hard to finish this book but at 65% I'm quitting!
My biggest issue was that I hated Madi!!! Omg! That girl annoyed the living shit out of me! I know she's in high school but I can't help it. I didn't like her!
The other issue was the editing! Ugh! It was so bad and I'm not one to usually care about that but at one point I had to keep rereading because there was a name mix up.
Rook
Mar 11, 2017 rated it did not like it
a crapload of these 5 star reviews are from people who bandwagon this author.

The cover is absolutely gorgeous. and that's basically the only good thing about this book.

It needs an editor. Badly. And there's a mid section that has formatting issues. This book was brought to my attention when this author "attacked" a blogger and made a huge spectacle when her book was compared to similar books. Her immature friends hopped on board and dared anyone to hate this book. to read it and then make compar
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
REVIEW EDITED 02.04.2017
Lol, after a lot of thought - okay, I won't lie; after a lot of sleep, I finally decided to go back and change the rating/stars from three stars to two. This is because I got through the book, and even though it did have potential, it still wasn't the best read out there. And I really had a problem with the lack of depth in the story/writing...

This book had so much potential. I liked the concept of the series, the Elite Kings Club and The Silver Swan, so it's obvious I ha
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Short review and mixed feelings here..

The bad
-How can you be best friend with someone you've met the day before?
-How can she guess what she is based on what she's read? I miss some more clues to believe in it.
-Inconsistency: if the reason they moved so much was to protect her why marry in this family (I am trying not to be spoilerish but still give pointers here);
-Why play with her and not act immediately?
-Why ask her if she ever came here or knew something?
etc.

The good
-Some could not believe su
ash | novelly rooted
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: those who enjoy dark and twisted books
Recommended to ash | novelly rooted by: Ashleigh
Oh, what the heck.. 5 stars!

Here is my official warning before anyone begins this series because I don't want anyone being misled. THIS IS NOT YA. I need to make that very, very clear. THIS IS DARK AND VERY SERIOUSLY MESSED UP. This story is twisted and NOT for those who are uncomfortable with their hard limits being challenged. I began questioning my morals and the kind of debauchery I like reading about. There's sexual situations, obscene language, shaming, violence/murder, and sexual harassme
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 4.5 Stars *****

"But you will be dead by the time this is done. The timer starts now. The games have just begun."

Madison Montgomery is a rich girl with a tainted reputation because of her mother's actions. Her mom is famous for murdering her father's mistress and then killing herself afterwards. So every time Madison joins a new school, finding friends and forming relationships is beyond difficult.

When her father marries a wealthy woman, Madison gets stuck sharing a mansion with a ste
lucie
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017, in-english
“Secrets are weapons, and silence is the trigger.”

THIS WAS SOME GOOD SHIT!

My moral compas has to be fu*ked up just like this book becase there is no other explanation why I on earth could possibly like it. It's twisted, it's fu*ked up, you don't know who you can trust and what the hell is happening. It's addictive and you need to read further; I couldn't put the book down.

I need book two right now! Is it coincidence that the book two will come out the day I have birthday?

Also, Bishop
shirley ♡

This book had 2-3 thinks that I didn’t like but apart from that, I liked it. I liked the story and the characters, even though sometimes they annoyed me (a lot).

I liked Tillie and Nate more than the own protagonists. 😫😂
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
I liked it but I don't know why, I'm not really compelled to continue with the series. May be it's not entirely for me. *shrug*
Rebecca Woodward
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
A dark, twisted story. Love is not normal in this telling of who is who? Madison is a seventeen year old girl who moves to a small town with her rich dad. She is registered to attend a high school who is run by the rich. She is driven into a whirlwind of wtf’s. She was told her mother killed her husbands mistress and then turned a gun on herself. To make things worse her mother used Madison’s gun. Her father taught her all about gun safety. And how to shoot since she was young. Madison meets the ...more
Aysha
Mar 09, 2017 rated it did not like it
You know one of those books everyone loves (five stars and rave reviews) and you find yourself within the few people who seem to hate it?? this is one of those books. I was so looking forward to reading this book because Corrupt, Royals and the Fallen Crest Series are books that i loved and there are similarities with this book (from the blurb) but alas, that's where the similarities end. Here goes
1. All the characters in this book are immature.
2. I couldn't connect with any of the characters.
Raven_Blake (dreamy addictions)
Same Review Also Posted In MY Blog:Dreamy Addictions

Riddle me this...
“I am neither dead, nor alive, and I’m not something little Madison can hide.
But you will be dead, by the time this is done...
the timer starts now, and the games have just begun…”

WHAT DA F*CK DID I JUST READ?

“Hello, Madison. You may not know us, but we know you. We want to play a game. Here`s what happens if you lose…”

I can’t describe how much fucked up this book is and all the characters are totally insane. I was very
KELLY (THE QUEEN OF RAMBLING)
Mar 07, 2017 rated it did not like it
I'm only just setting up my goodreads account today as I use Booklikes I am in the process of transferring my reviews over today. But I pinched my darling husbands credit card and went and purchased this as soon as I saw it go live.

I'm not affiliated with a blog or have any connection with this author in any way, but I've seen alot of stigma connected to this book and had to check it out for myself, some good, some not so good.

There were a few flags popping up whilst I was reading this, first i

• Boys of Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #1)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Trouble at Brayshaw High (Brayshaw, #2)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Reign of Brayshaw (Brayshaw, #3)
  • Broken Trust (Dark Legacy #2)
  • Broken Wings (Dark Legacy, #1)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • The Peer and the Puppet (When Rivals Play, #1)
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Cruel (Savannah Heirs, #1)
  • I Dare You (Dare, #1)
Amo Jones is a USA Today & Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author, totally winging this author thing (she's probably doing it all wrong). She likes cake, loves wine, and her religion is magic (Slytherin). She's a profound work-a-holic, but when she's not writing, you can find her chilling with her kids & Husband at the nearest beach, with a cocktail in her hand.

New Zealand is not a state of Austr

Elite King's Club (6 books)
  • The Broken Puppet (Elite King's Club, #2)
  • Tacet a Mortuis (Elite Kings Club, #3)
  • Malum: Part 1 (Elite Kings Club, #4)
  • Malum: Part 2 (Elite Kings Club, #5)
  • Sancte Diaboli: Part One (The Elite Kings Club, #6)