Start by marking “The Prophecy (The Healer, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Prophecy (The Healer, #4)

The Prophecy

(The Healer #4)

Armed with memories of her past life and the identity of her true soul mate, Hope is bound and determined to fulfill her destiny and heal the veil...on her own terms, that is. Unfortunately, Hope's inability to play by the rules causes a rift in the group and discord with Tie. Dark forces are at work fighting to tear them apart, while Victor, Ms. Mori, and Dr. Fairmont att ...more
Published December 7th 2016 by C.J. Anaya Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Prophecy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prophecy

Start your review of The Prophecy (The Healer, #4)
JenacideByBibliophile
Disclaimer: I was sent a copy of this book by the author, C.J. Anaya, for an honest review

Opinion:

It has finally come: the end of the road. The last crumb of the pie. The last of the Mohicans.

(This has nothing to do with the Mohicans).

After a long and emotional tug of war between soulmates, centuries, Gods, demons and amnesia; the Prophecy Series has come to an end.

But to be honest, I am left feeling pretty disappointed by this installment.

With every bit of knowledge from her past life, and
Siobhan
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow.

I can assure you, The Prophecy does not disappoint. It’s wonderful in so many ways, making a coherent review difficult. All the things that occur, all the twists and turns – just wow. I’ve had so many feels about this series, and the final book simply works to bring them all back to the forefront of my mind.

Before I go into too much detail about this particular book, I wish to do a quick recap of the series. I do this because I want – no, need – you to understand the compl
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
This is the fourth book in the Healer Series. You really, really need to read these books in order as they all build upon each other. This is the perfect time to get started on this series because the box set containing the first three books is free right now on Amazon. Yay!!

This series is a mash up of so many different things- Asian mythology with Gods and Goddesses, supernatural creatures, fantasy elements, and romance. It has great forward momentum and it's hard to put down.

In this fourth boo
Javi_starrysckeye*
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow this book is amazing to say the lease! Hope and Tie's ending was a rollercoaster of drama, deceit, eternal love, and badass action and adventure. I loved the Prophecy so much! The love triangle betWeen Angie, Victor and Bishu was hilarious and her herself was my ideal characters to have in every story. Your books reminds me of the Coexist series by Julia Crane, and the immortal instruments series by Cassandra Clare ( very good books btw)! C.J. Anaya: why and how do you do this?! This is s ...more
Julie Carpenter
Choices and Destiny...

I love this book and have had a busy week since finishing it. I could have done a quick single finger typing review on my phone and goodreads app but I really wanted to type it at my computer so I could really just type fast whatever thoughts popped up in my mind. I didn't think it would be this long before I could get to my computer but here I am a week later finally being able to sit and let my thoughts loose. I've thought about what I want to say about this final book in
Shruti
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
( I received a digital copy of the book . Thanks to C. J. Anaya!!! )

This is one of the best books I've ever read. I loved the plot , the twists and the basic concept behind the book. The story developed so well. I loved the way I was throughout kept at the edge of my seat wondering what might happen. I was never let down till the end. This book was just as unpredictable as the first book had seemed predictable. There was a lot of fun filled witty dialogues and constant twists, the ever present t
Spring
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I finished the entire series in 1 week and that is something I've never done before. I was kind of like what should I do with the rest of my life now that I've finished this series... Good as hell and takes your attention and swallows you whole into the plot. Super captivating and just completely my jazz. The quotes and inspo and future and choices talk are incredibly deep and inspiring!!!! ...more
MiraJane
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
I received a complimentary copy of the entire healer series for free to give a voluntary honest review. This is the review of the fourth book in the series and contains only my own thoughts and opinions of The Prophecy.

I don’t understand. What happened and how it could differ so so much? The second and third book of the Healer series, that takes place in feudal Japan, are absolutely beautifully perfect and intensely addictive. But as soon as the storyline takes us back to real time and the moder
Elda
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Healer needs to repair the veil between the worlds of darkness and light but she has to be able to see it first. The Prophecy concerns her but the modern translation of it is incorrect. This last book of The Healer has Hope and her followers seeking the scroll that contains the true translation. A very surprising twist in the story will have you taking a 360 degree turn trying to figure out what will happen next. I appreciated all the background information Ms Anaya had to have studied in or ...more
Cassandra
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mythology
Alright, I'm not too ashamed to admit it. I had tears in my eyes by the end of this book. This entire series was just a wonderful escape into a whole new reality of monsters and love lost and love found. While the ending was a bit predictable ( really, there are only so many ways this type of novel/series can end so it wasn't a surprise), it was still so fulfilling to see it take place. I read all 4 of the books in this series within 36 hours while I am currently at a zombie like status due to l ...more
Samantha Wisher
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely my new favorite book series!!!

I absolutely loved this series, from the very first book to the last they captured my attention. There was so much drama and romance, the action and adventure had me exciting for reading every page. I didn’t want to stop reading for even a second. Definitely recommend this book to everyone, this is honestly the best author I have found on Amazon in a while.
Teshai
Nov 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
My first thought...I want a book about Angie. Read all the way to the end end for the first time and BAM, there is a book about Angie!

I enjoyed this series, I enjoyed living in her past and watching it enfold on her future.

I wondered where Kenji went. Ha!

This was an emotional, exciting, action pack read. At one point I really thought it would be 'the dark side' for her, but of course sappy love conquers all. Lol.
Shelby
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked the middle two books better, but I think part of it is because I like reading about the different era, as opposed to modern day.
This book was well written, and I felt pretty happy with the conclusion and closure offered. There were twists that kept it interesting right up to the end. A good read overall.
Cynthia R.
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Prophecy

I just had to finish this series. I loved it. I laughed, cried, and sighed with the friends that I made in these books. And yes, they became my friends. I don't mean to sound all mushy, but when you read these books you become a part of them. I very highly recommend this series.
Myla Aguilar
Nov 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Passion & Love

Wow this last book was truly magic! It continued the trials and tribulations of Hope, Tie and all their family and friends. Sorry will not spoil the story, lol. Awesome world building, well made characters, action, romance, passion, heartache, and otherworldly.
Definitely a very good read.
Dschaper54
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

Absolutely one of the best series I have ever read. I have read many series and this one sucked me in from the start and made me fall in love with the characters. I loved the ending as well, my only regret? Not being real people. Awesome!!!
Vanessa
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I loved this series!!! It was very detailed and well written. The healer was multi-dimensional and a great character to read. Tie was cute and lovable.

I need to know what happens to Angie and those 2 kami!
Casie Troquille
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This series was a great read!! I truly enjoyed it!
Carrie
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome finale to the series. A few twists and turns along the way but I didn’t want to put this book down because I wanted to see what happened. Great book series.
Kathy Brickert
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Ending!

Loved this series! A great run-up to so many threads, , I was amazed it all concluded! You really have to read the whole series to enjoy it. Great read!
Julie Bird
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great writing

This series was really original and very satisfying. I loved it! Will definitely read more from this very talented author.
Ryan
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun

Great struggles. Beautiful love stories and choices. The true verb that makes the world go round. Well done CJ. I appreciate your sense of adventure
Cure
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a super good read. 4 books is kinda long, but the epicness makes it well worth it.
Sharon Morgan
this series was FANTASTIC it had it all I laughed I cried I railed at musubis stubbornness excellent work c.j. I loved these books kept me well entertained very heartwarming I couldn't put them down so if your looking for some good books to read choose this set their very reasonably priced. ...more
Stephanie M.
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Prophecy By C.J Anaya is the fourth and final book in The Healer Series. With loose ends being tied up this book has it all; Adventure, Fantasy, Suspense,Love and Lust with a delicate balance of Good Vs. Evil.

Can all things good be Evil and is there a possibility that Evil can be good?

Hope's future depends on her capacity to tell the difference between what is evil and what is good- but what if her body and soul are conflicted- what can she trust? Who can she trust?

Tie battles with interna
Amanda
Dec 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Overall I enjoyed this book, almost as much as the first three, but there were a few little things that felt annoying or off.

They kiss sooooo much in this book. I realize this is part of the author's storyline, but it got rather monotonous after a while. I think the tension between the characters in the first three books was much more appealing in the long run.

Being the e-book version, spelling mistakes shouldn't be a surprise, but the number of errors was disappointing.

The conclusion came too q
Kristen
Aug 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
This series was all about love, choices, and destiny! What an fantastic series to read. I enjoyed the whole roller coaster ride C.J. Anaya took me on. There was so many twists and turns I was never 100% sure what was going to happen. I absolutely love the characters, and was very happy for everyone in the end. There is so much more then meets the eye to this series, I just can't gush over it enough. However, this is the only book in the series to not meet my five star rating. Though I enjoyed it ...more
Christina Tracy
Apr 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 great books

Loved all 4 books... didn't wanted to see them and I'm hoping there's a continuation so we can continue life's journey with Hope, Tie, and even Mrs. Mori and Kirby. I'm looking forward to reading Confessions of a Psychic P.I. and hopefully find out who Angie picked.
Marianne
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really like this series. It has some very interesting characters. I also like the Japanese story elements. The books are an easy read and once you start putting them down is hart.
Crislee
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read them all. I like the entire series. Quick reads that keep me interested. Enjoy.

• Lord of Winter (Fae of Darkness, #1)
  • Asylum (Touched by the Fae #1)
  • Demons (Darkblood Academy, #3)
  • Shadow (Touched by the Fae #2)
  • Touch (Touched by the Fae #3)
  • To Carve a Fae Heart (The Fair Isle Trilogy, #1)
  • Anything But the Truth (Arlington Park, #3)
  • Read Between the Lies (Arlington Park, #2)
  • The Rose Witch (The Coven saga, #1)
  • Secrets In Her Eyes (Arlington Park, #1)
  • Bloodline Secrecy (Bloodline Academy, #2)
  • Bloodline Academy (Bloodline Academy, #1)
  • Broken Bond (Claimed by Wolves, #2)
  • Supernatural Slayer Squad (Darkblood Academy, #2)
  • The Somber Call (The Ariane Trilogy Book 2)
  • Homecoming (Vampire Academy, #6.5)
  • Half-Blood (Darkblood Academy, #1)
  • Silver Wolf (The Sworn Saga, #2)
Do you love free romances? Need a new book boyfriend?
SEND MY FREE BOOK
SEND ME MY FREE BOOK

SEND MY FREE BOOK

I am always looking for reviewers to read and review my books. If you see a book that interests you please email me at authorandbookspotlights@gmail.com to request a review copy of that book.

I began writing short stories for family and friends when I was thirteen years old. My vivid imagination and love of m

The Healer (4 books)
  • The Healer (The Healer, #1)
  • The Black Blossom (The Healer, #2)
  • The Grass Cutter Sword (The Healer, #3)