Start by marking “Shade's Lady (Reapers MC, #6.5)” as Want to Read:
Shade's Lady (Reapers MC, #6.5)

Shade's Lady (Reapers MC #6.5)

4.31  ·  Rating Details ·  2,243 Ratings  ·  367 Reviews
New York Times bestselling author Joanna Wylde returns to the world of the Reapers Motorcycle Club…

Looking back, none of this would’ve happened if I hadn’t dropped my phone in the toilet. I mean, I could’ve walked away from him if I’d had it with me.

Or maybe not.

Maybe it was all over the first time he saw me, and he would’ve found another way. Probably—if there’s one th
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 206 pages
Published March 14th 2017 by Evil Eye Concepts, Incorporated

To ask other readers questions about Shade's Lady, please sign up.

Val ⚓️ ShamelessBitchySkanky ⚓️ Steamy Reads
4.5 Stars

After not loving some of the more recent offerings from this series - I'm talking about you Reaper's Fall and the even worse Reaper's Fire...

Sorry, Gage/Talia flashbacks...

As I was saying.

After the two catastrophes mentioned above, I was a little wary about where the next book might take us - and whose dirty snatches our supposed "Heroes" might find their dicks buried in - but thank GAWD this one was not like that.

I really enjoyed this little nugget.

I really felt the connection betwee
*****5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

For the first time in my life, I couldn’t imagine riding out for the next city without taking a woman with me. You fucked up, man. This is gonna get complicated.

photo SHADES LADY - Tour teaser_zpsapqa0wmi.jpg

Once again, we are privileged to be able to spend more time with the REAPERS MC. They are one of my favorite outlaw biker gangs. Each Hero we meet is over the top ALPHA and oozing with panty melting sex appeal! They’re rough around the edges and most definitely caveman-ish, but somehow
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 18, 2017 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
4 STARS

description

Biker/Reaper fans this novella is so worth the read! Joanna Wylde’s writing and storyline all equated to one solid story with a bunch of likable characters. The story starts with our heroine helping support her sister and nieces by working at The Pit, a biker bar. Mandy is in a relationship with a biker named Rebel. Rebel shockingly makes a deal with Shade, the national president of the Reapers Motorcycle Club and things get very interesting.

”It’s no big deal, Mandy. Just one quick ride
Sabrina
Mar 16, 2017 Sabrina rated it really liked it
Shade's Lady is a short novella set in the Reapers MC world. In it we're introduced to Mandy, an overworked waitress at a biker bar who's trying to get her life straightened out. Which means her plan does no include Shade, badass biker. But when her no-good boyfriend (now ex) tricks her into going to the Reaper's club with Shade all of those plans change.

I really enjoyed this book and getting to see more of the Reapers. This has been a favorite series of mine for years, and this book give me ye
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4.5 stars!!!

I have read all the books from Reapers MC series and when I saw this novella I was so excited to read it because I missed this world and Joanna's writing. Shade's lady is a sweet, fun and sexy read!

description

I loved Shade, he is sweet, hot and bossy. He couldn't have a better girl than Mandy. This girl is strong, independent and funny. I loved their chemistry and connection. They are hot together and sweet.

The plot is interesting and refreshing! If you are looking for a fast paced story with a
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
I’m really becoming a fan of these 1001 Dark Nights novellas.  I’ve read several over the past few months and they’ve all been exceptional!  The same holds true for Shade’s Lady!  Joanna Wylde returns to the world of the Reaper’s MC to tell Shade and Mandy’s story.

Here’s the breakdown:  Shade is the National President of the Reapers MC.  Because of that, he rarely stays in one place too long.  He travels around to all the local chapters.  Moving on has never been a problem for him until Mandy.

Wh
Aisling Zena
Mar 19, 2017 Aisling Zena rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Finally, a decent Reapers book. More like this please!
description

More detailed review later on. Maybe..
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Mar 14, 2017 Sophie "Beware Of The Reader" rated it really liked it
4 star-spangled briefs
wonderwoman photo: 56 56.jpg

If you’ve never read any MC book for fear it would be too gritty and violent for your palate just try Joanna Wylde’s books. Even better, read this novella to make up your mind.

I love her books! They always have:

-big, muscled, tattooed bikers. Shade was no exception and he is the Reaper’s National President. No one wants to be on his bad side. He is the King of kings. What’s even better he oozes pheromones and as Mandy said:
“Shade was so potent we’d probably have quintuplet
Laurie
Mar 09, 2017 Laurie rated it it was amazing
Shade’s Lady is the kind of fairytale I can get behind!

As a young girl, I’ve always thought Prince Charming was a pansy-assed prissy marshmallow type of man. Why any girl would fall for a Prince Charming was a mystery to me. Now though, after getting a glimpse of Joanna Wylde’s version of Prince Charming, I suddenly understand the attraction.

Shade (Hello, even his name is sexy) is not only a biker, he’s president of the Reapers MC. He’s badass and scary as hell but oh so very hot. This anti-hero
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Shade’s Lady had everything I love about a Reaper’s story. In fact, this one took me right back to the feelings I had when I first read about Horse and Marie – they are the reason why I fell for Joanna Wylde’s unique story telling.

Shade wanted Mandy the moment he first laid eyes on her. She works at the local bar in a small town, about 30 miles away from the Reaper’s clubhouse. There is just something about her, could be that she appears unaffected by his interest which makes her even more desir
MELISSA
Mar 12, 2017 MELISSA rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

photo 94D2A574-4E18-49A8-BD38-1E5D0509872B_zpswbd6co5a.jpg

Mandy McBride is a 27 yr. old woman who has been through some hard times. She moved to Violetta, Idaho about six months ago to live with her sister & help her out with her kids. Trouble & bad men seem to find her anywhere she goes. She calls it the curse of the McBride women. If there's a loser in the vicinity she always finds them. She wants to change her life. She works as a waitress at a biker bar called The Pit & is casually dating a guy named Rebel. When he burns her
Bev
After quite a few misses from this series Shade's Lady was brilliant, it really was. And the best thing .... not a single TSTL move was pulled.

So why not 5 stars?? Because there was no fricking ending to the book! I was happily reading away and gearing myself up for the big finish and ......... nothing! The damn thing just ended right there with a sort of(ish) HFN.
~Kristin~
4.5 Stars
I've had this gem sitting on my kindle waiting for me, but I even though I did pre-order it I was a little nervous to actually buckle down and start reading. It's been awhile since I've read a Reapers book, or a MC book for that matter, and I remember thinking after I finished the last book in the series, I may be over this.

I'm so glad to say, TOTALLY NOT OVER THIS!! Once I got into this story and the characters started to form I was hooked. I love Mandy and I think Shade is pretty damn
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Mar 09, 2017 Corina☞BookTwinsReviews rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Another awesome novella in the 1001 Dark Nights series.

I love this series.

After reading Kristen Ashely’s Rock Chick Reawakening and K. Bromberg’s Sweet Rivalry I had the pleasure of reading Joanna Wylde’s Shade’s Lady.

I love her Reapers MC, and have been looking forward to every single book so far. Lucky me Shade’s Lady didn’t disappoint in the slightest.

Shade had his eyes set on Mandy from the very first moment. Even so she was in a “relationship” with Rebel, a weekend biker, he couldn’t’ get h
Jacqueline
Mar 18, 2017 Jacqueline rated it really liked it
Shelves: rare-2018-london
It's been ages since I read a Reapers, I'd forgotten how good they are.

This was the shortish story of MC President Shade and Mandy, a down on her luck bartender.

I loved the way Shade pursues her, in his gruff and growly hot ass way. Naturally he has a huge reason for his cockiness, but he's never wanted anyone to stick around until Mandy, so that was satisfying to read too. The chemistry was scorching and the smut was hot so not much to dislike. I wish it had been longer because I was enjoying
Naksed
Keri
This had a HFN feel to it.
Elfina Renee
Mar 21, 2017 Elfina Renee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bikers
Joanna Wylde, she came, she saw and wrote one hell of a biker's novel.
 photo Soldiers of Darkness 3.gif
Then again that's what I've come to expect from this amazing author and why she's one of my top five favorites. Danger? By the bucket-loads, badass alpha's.....yeah fanning myself, Shade is over the top. He's the kinda guy you really...really wanna get with but are too chicken shit to.
 photo Shades Lady 1.jpg
This Reaper isn't boyfriend material or into lasting relationships but he's all about the brotherhood and his club. He'd have to be, being t
AJ
Mar 11, 2017 AJ rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!

Joanna Wylde is back, and she’s nailed it with this short, sexy, funny and dramatic MC novella that is a fantastic read from start to finish. It’s set in the Reaper’s MC World but doesn’t really tie in to the other books in the series so can easily be read as a standalone. It features Reaper’s National President, Shade, and introduces his kickass heroine, Mandy.

Mandy is a down-on-her-luck waitress who has had a hard time, but who has moved to a dead-end town in Idaho to help her sister
Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book
Batman was stronger than Wonder Woman. Fucking stupid men.

And so we briefly return to the Reapers MC world with Shade and Mandy who deliver a funny, sexy and the longest one night stand to exist. Mandy has bad luck when it comes to men. From jail to her situation that mixes with Shade, she can't catch a break. With the help or not help of Wonder Woman, Mandy gives in to the temptation of Shade but not without her demands.

Shade has been interested with Mandy for a good while but he was biding
Laura Elizabeth
Mar 14, 2017 Laura Elizabeth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bad-ass-biker
I was about to swear off this author for good after the last craptastic books from her. But there was a blizzard today. I'm stuck in house with five kids, three dogs, six puppies and four cats....so read this book I did....and it was great! It reminded me quite a bit of Reapers Property, my fav book from her. She recycled a few elements there but the story was good. I kinda wished we got more of an HEA here instead of HFN. But it was good. Five stars by default for not sucking like last few book ...more
Stacie
Mar 15, 2017 Stacie rated it it was amazing
4 3/4 "Because we haven't had breakfast yet." Stars!

I am completely, totally, unapologetically in love with the President of an outlaw Motorcycle Club! Shade is the s***! I did not expect to love this book this much. Shade is a badass sweetheart- not like a mushy, pushover kind of sweetheart, but a take charge BA alpha male, don't mind killing someone, President of an outlaw motorcycle club kind of sweetheart. I fell in love! Mandy was completely hilarious. This girl had me cracking up; and she
Vintage
Surprisingly sweet (for a MC) story with Shade, yes another Shade a Reaper this time not a Lost Rider, in love lust with Mandy's nice cleavage, even better rear end and her sassiness. Mandy is a hoot. She knows she makes terrible choices with men and plans on changing that at some time. She's just not sure when.

Shade is not exactly a knight on a white charger, but he is not as bad as he thinks he is. He's faithful, looks for ways to extend their ONS that's not really a ONS, and helps save the da
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Leigh's review:

To be honest, I didn’t recall Shade from the other Reaper’s novels, but that didn’t stop me from enjoying the hell out of him. He was just as sexy and confident as all of the other Reapers, and adding in the title of ‘National President’ made him just that much more badass. The novella was fun and dirty and trashy (I mean that in the best way possible) and as every MC story that Joanna Wylde writes, I can always count on it to deliver. She is the standard up against which
Lynsey A
Toni FGMAMTC
Mar 20, 2017 Toni FGMAMTC rated it really liked it

Mandy has terrible luck with men. She literally has no good experience with a man any time in her life. Shade is the president over all the Reapers. He's alpha of course. He's had a thing for Mandy and has just been waiting for an opportunity to pursue it. Mandy secretly has sexy thoughts about him also, but she's afraid of his lifestyle and her track record.

I liked both leads and most of the supporting characters. Nothing feels over
Shayna
I didn't realize HOW MUCH I missed Joanna Wylde's MC men until I DEVOURED Shade's story!

"I'm out, Shade. I don't want to be part of your world."

Badass bikers, feisty females, raw and unadulterated passion around every corner? Yep, this MUST BE a Joanna Wylde MC Romance. This fast-paced biker-filled piece of goodness has EVERYTHING to get your motor runnin'. Filled with drama, suspense, and overprotective alpha-deliciousness, SHADE'S LADY pulled me in from the very beginning and wouldn't let me
Helen
Mar 23, 2017 Helen rated it it was amazing
Flipping heck , I just completely devoured a M/F book , that hasn't happened in a while , so 4.5 Stars for that reason alone .
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

It really has been way to long since I've read a Reaper's MC novel (not that I'm blaming anyone) but reading "Shade's Lady" really brought home just how much I'd missed my biker bad ass boys and their crazy way of life. This delicious little novella was classic Joanna Wylde. It really was. There were the thrills, spills and drama that go hand in hand with the Reapers and then of course there
Auntee
This was a super-quick, easy, raunchy read for me. It's part of the Reapers MC series, but can be read as a stand-alone. If you're already reading this series, you'll want to check out this novella about the President of all the Reapers (and the youngest one in their history--I'm guessing mid to late thirties?)--Shade. (Sorry, but I cannot recall his full name--if one was even given?) Shade's been mentioned a time or two in the previous books, but we don't know much about him.

What we do know:
S
Turning Pages At ...: Shade's Lady (Reapers MC #6.5) by Joanna Wylde 11 15 Apr 05, 2017 10:37AM
Joanna Wylde is a freelance writer and voracious reader. You can visit her website at www.joannawylde.net.
More about Joanna Wylde...

Reapers MC (6 books)
  • Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
  • Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)
  • Devil's Game (Reapers MC, #3)
  • Reaper's Stand (Reapers MC, #4)
  • Reaper's Fall (Reapers MC, #5)
  • Reaper's Fire (Reapers MC, #6)

“From now on, consider me your resident nun.” My boss smiled. “I don’t usually see nuns wearing shorts that tiny.” I rolled my eyes. “Okay, so I’m a slutty nun who needs the tips. God understands. You gotta dress for success in this world.” 1 likes
“The man radiated power, strength and raw sex. He was the biggest, nastiest bastard in the room – not to mention easy on the eyes – and deep down inside I just knew we’d make beautiful babies together. Too bad I already sort of had a boyfriend…Shade was so potent we’d probably have quintuplets or something crazy on the first try.
You don’t even want a baby, I reminded my quivering ovaries.
Jump him! Jump him and ride him like a cowgirl! they snapped back.”
1 likes