Start by marking “The Perilous Times Box Set: A Christian Fiction Series (Books 1 - 3)” as Want to Read:
The Perilous Times Box Set: A Christian Fiction Series (Books 1 - 3)

The Perilous Times Box Set: A Christian Fiction Series (Books 1 - 3)

This is a box set of the three novels in the Perilous Times Series.

The Falling Away - Doctor Neal Kirkland becomes a Christian after one of his patients lead him to the Lord. Meanwhile, a virus spreads across the globe, with the powers-that-be blaming Christians for all of it. Does Doctor Kirkland put a stop to it?

The Great Deception - The novel is about the first three an
ebook
Published December 5th 2016 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about The Perilous Times Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perilous Times Box Set

Start your review of The Perilous Times Box Set: A Christian Fiction Series (Books 1 - 3)
I'm a Christian first and foremost. My novels are written from my worldview, so they have either Christian or Conservative themes in them. I live in Texas, have a BA and Technical Writing Certificate from University of North Texas. I won 3rd in a short story contest for a magazine through my high school Creative Writing class. I've been independently published since 2008.

I'm a fan of a bunch of d

News & Interviews