Start by marking “Grace (Disgrace Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
Grace (Disgrace Trilogy #3)

Grace

(Disgrace Trilogy #3)

Surprise is the understatement of the year and it hits Sam and Jason like a freight train.

Rocked and shocked, Sam needs to determine if this is a really good surprise, because as much as she loves Jason, any future they may have together could be doomed if he’s not 100 percent all-in. She can’t afford to settle for anything less since there’s so much at stake now.

Jason Sin
Published January 24th 2017 by Dee Palmer

To ask other readers questions about Grace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grace

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Shelves: loved-it
This is book three in the Disgrace Trilogy. Make sure you read Disgrace and Disgraceful before you read this one.

Disgraceful left us with an ending that had me waiting with baited breath for this book. This continues with Sam and Jason's story. I felt the author turned up the angst switch with this one. Twists and turns had me gripped throughout.

Talk about saving the best until last. I absolutely loved this book yet didn't want it to end as it's the end of the story. Fabulous read that I'll be
Nese
What a finale !!!!

l have just finished reading Sam and Jason's story, and have that feeling you get , both sad and happy,
when you get to the end of a really great series.

What l love the most about Dee Palmer's writing is the multi dimensions to all of her stories, and characters.
You get the really hot and adventurous sex that leaves you panting, ( a real eye opener)
then the heart breaking background of the abuse and pain suffered by Sam,
add to this the roller coaster of events that happen which
Heather R Callahan
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Jason and Sam have to be one of my favorite fictional couples ever. Sam is strong and independent. She has endured so much, only to be let down . But finding Jason was easy. Trusting him was a whole new thing. Even after she knows their love has no bounds, she still struggles with the relationship. Jason has always been the kind of man to get what he wants. He has done everything he can to win Sam's heart and trust. But this book is the ultimate test. Secrets are brought to the surface, trust is ...more
Once Upon A Romance  Blog
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you like Gabriel's Inferno, Fifty Shades, This man etc. You will love this Trilogy.

I am so bummed but so happy I found this amazing Author. Bummed since it took so long to find but happy since she is up there with my top fav authors.

This is the end of Sam and Jason's amazing crazy story. Their love for each other really do conquer all. His dominance and her submissive behavior is outstanding. I do sometimes wish she would stop running away but I do understand where she is coming from. With
Books 2 Blog
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You can locate B2B Danni's review here:
Sarah  - A Woman & Her Books
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What can I say, Grace sees Dee Palmer back to her angst filled best. I wasn't a huge fan of Disgraceful just because the book was 'too nice'; I like my characters to go through hell before they get their HEA and I thought the book lacked progression.

Continuing where Disgraceful left us hanging with the shock news of Sam's pregnancy and you just know that the plot is going to centre around 'who's the daddy'. Following a series of misunderstandings and wrongly interpreted information see's Sam lea
Sassy Southern
Jan 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in this series and the books should be read in order.

Jason Sinclair has just received the shock of his life when at the end of the last book his girlfriend, Sam Bonfleur finds out that she is pregnant. Yet there are questions around the due date and Sam is unsure if Jason really wants the baby.

When the two get engaged and plan their wedding more disaster strikes as Jason is missing on their day and Sam takes the fall for everything going wrong. Will Sam ever forgive Jason
Vickie
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.

This book is part of a series and the previous books do need to be read first.

Sam and Jason are trying to wrap their heads around the news that was dropped on them in the previous book. With Jason still been blackmailed, he's determined to keep Sam in the dark to protect her, instead choosing to handle it alone. With Sam needing to rest and Jason needing to go handle business he has no choice but to leave her in his brother Will's care. I'm still so conflicted about Will. I've spent
Lisa Pearson
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow ....

Wow a fabulous conclusion to an amazing trilogy !

I was blown away with this last instalment to the Disgrace trilogy. I couldn't put it down, had a really late night and I'm writing this review with match sticks holding my eyes open !!

It picks up right where Disgraceful finished. Life for Jason and Sam couldn't be better until a major "misunderstanding" of massive proportions occurs ! I was screaming at my Kindle Nooooo ....
We're then thrown into an emotional rollercoaster, I couldn't
Romance Readers Retreat
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dee Palmer has done it again! She's taken me on a rollercoaster ride of emotions and I'm yet to catch my breath.
Book #2 in the Disgrace trilogy ended on some earth shattering news and book #3 picks up right where we left off. This means that right from the start, my heart was beating a frantic beat in my throat.
This trilogy really must be read in order but it's worth starting at the beginning (if you haven't already read the first two books) as you'll be swept up in the story and fall for Jason
Charlotte Day
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great end to a great trilogy!
Grace is the finale to the disgrace trilogy which is a spin off to choices trilogy.. Grace picks right up where disgraceful left off, with the shock of Sam's unplanned pregnancy after a hot night with Jason and two other men (her best friend and Jason's twin.) This book sends you on an emotional rolercoster and I for one am glad that this book ends with a HEA, although I am sad that we have finished the trilogy, though I can say with great certainty that it will not
Le Ann Foster
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
☆☆Reviewed for Hooked On Books and CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 5 Stars!

Wow what a ending to this trilogy. If you haven't read Disgrace or Disgraceful then you need to stop and read them first!

I never thought this book would go the way it did, but now after reading I think it was the prefect conclusion to this story. I'm going to miss Sam, Jason, Will and Leon. I'm hoping Dee has something in the making for Will and Leon stories, I know I would love to see who can handle the
Danielle Swainston
Konny
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Grace by Dee Palmer is book three in the "A Disgrace Trilogy Novel " series.
This is not a stand-alone. For better understanding you should read book one and two first.

Grace picks up where book two ended.
Sam is in the hospital and gets disturbing and unexpected news.
Whats she gonna do? There are three men in the picture now.
Will there be a wedding? And if, with which man? A HEA?
Sams relationship with her man is full of misunderstandings and hurt. Will all crumble or does love win?
This book is a g
Alison C
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Well...what can I say about Grace, the final book in the Disgrace Trilogy. It was absolutely brilliant. The story picks up right were Disgraceful finished, with some surprising twists. Just enough angst(must admit to shouting at my kindle a few times. lol) some fab hot sex and a hea. Dee writes so beautifully and is wonderfully descriptive in all her work, her books just get better and better. Bittersweet that Jason and Sams story has finished, but can't wait for her next book!!
Maria Angie Mendoza
What a great finale!!
Grace is book 3 of the Disgrace series and it has to be read in the correct order or you will not be able to follow the story.
Grace begins right where Disgraceful ends and Dee Palmer turned up the angst and the heat up a few notches!
The story of Sam and Jason continues, the twists and turns intensify and the result was perfection!
Scarlett Nell
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was very action packed and fast moving. From the start of the book as soon as you get comfortable and you think you know the direction Dee is taking she pulls another switch up. Hold on tight and tether your kindle or phone to yourself so you don't accidentally throw it. I loved the brilliant conclusion to Jason and Sam's love story, I couldn't have asked for a better ending.
Patty
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful ending to the Disgrace trilogy. Jason & Sam's story was wrapped up very nicely. Enjoyed the bit of drama that was a result of some blackmailing and of course some very sexy scenes. I look forward to reading whatever Dee writes next. Well done!
Susan Ritter
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I'm in major book hangover!!!! What an amazing end to a wonderful series. Jason and Sam must overcome a lot of hurdles from others and from within themselves. This book contains hot romance, adventure, obstacles, roller coaster of emotions and so much more. A must read series!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤!!!!!
Shannon Boltin
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
The final book of the DISGRACE trilogy (must read in order)
This whole trilogy is EXCELLENT! & and loaded with really steamy sex, but there is SO much MORE to these books
Kl
Mommaleena
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Secrets

Grace: BDSMerotica: A explicit sexy dark erotic romance novel (Disgrace Trilogy Book 3) by Dee Palmer
• Secrets
Authors Note: This is a full length adult themed explicit erotic romance novel, with graphic sexual content and BDSM scenes. This book is part of a contemporary hot erotic trilogy. It contains intense dominant and submissive role play and dark erotic romance. Be warned.
What an awesome ending to this trilogy, this story could also be read as a standalone story.... But I recommen
Sally Wareham
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow just when I thought things couldnt get any better with this triology ....gosh I was so wrong.

Suprise is an understatement and is exactly what is in store for Sam and Jason. Will the demons from their past come back to haunt them and destroy what they have? Jasons already proved he will do anything to protect whats his but is he 100 % all in even if its not what he wants is he willing to put this aside for what they have. All Sam and Jason have relies on one thing... truth and without it wha
Katie Sadan
Perfect ending!!

Grace is book 3 in the Disgrace trilogy and it was definitely worth waiting for. I love all of Dee Palmer's books and they just keep getting better and better.
We pick up in Grace right where we left off with Sam and Jason receiving the unexpected news that she's pregnant. In this book you will get everything you've come to expect from author Dee Palmer. It's smoking hot, sexy as hell, and will take you on an emotional roller coasters. I was sad to read The End but believe that i
Tara Ramey
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ending for the trilogy.

Dual POV. Definitely need to read the previous books to get the most out of this one. Lots of heat and only a little teasing humor. Everything is wrapped up well but I would love to read books on the supporting characters - two in particular but I don’t want to give anything away.
Sarah Austin
Oct 03, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: sequel
I really like Dee Palmer but I really think this could have ended at book 1. Book 2 felt like filler and book 3 put a cap on it but it felt stretched tight if that makes any sense. I'll definetly keep reading Dee but this one was only ok.
Joanie Lawrence
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! This is the final book of the Disgrace trilogy. I was NOT disappointed. I didn't think this series could get any better but after I read this I was wrong. This one was better then ever!!!! This series is a MUST read!!!!!!!
Amanda Marie- Bibliomaniac: A Book Nerd
HOT, SEXY, ANGST, Did i mention Hot?

Just finished Grace by Author Dee Palmer and I knew I was gonna love it! Dee Palmer is a go to author for me she never disappoints and I've loved Jason and Sam since The Choices Trilogy. Sam is so strong and bad ass. She is a kick ass heroin and deserves all the love Jason has to give. Jason goes to great lengths to protect Sam, his love for her knows no bounds. But is his need to protect too much? And will they be able to survive it? Start reading the Disgrac
Dee Palmer lives just outside of London with her husband and (slightly embarrassed) children. Her passion is writing sexy steamy romance stories that will scorch the pages right off your kindle and are guaranteed to make your heart pound. She loves an HEA but isn't afraid to put her readers through the ringer before she delivers.

When not at her desk she can be found either fannying around on Face

Disgrace Trilogy (3 books)
  • Disgrace (The Disgrace Trilogy #1)
  • Disgraceful (The Disgrace Trilogy #2)