Start by marking “Reunion (The KT Morgan Series Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Reunion (The KT Morgan Series Book 3)

Reunion (The KT Morgan Series Book 3)

Twelve-year-old Becky Sidleman thinks things might be looking up when she bumps into KT Morgan in the small town of Marshland, Indiana. However, two men on their way will show Becky that sometimes excitement isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.
Published December 9th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Reunion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reunion

Start your review of Reunion (The KT Morgan Series Book 3)
Sue
Dec 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
REUNION by author Kathryn J. Bain is the 3rd of a 3-book suspense trilogy, a short story of approximately 78 pages featuring the return of K T Morgan, introduced in the 1st book. Having read the previous books in the series, this one proved to be just as enjoyable.

Even though these short stories can be read as a standalone, I would suggest that they be read in order to gain a better depth and understanding of the characters.

“til death do us part.”

So our old friend, K T Morgan, an ex-Marine, ha
Randy Tramp
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I tried to stop reading this book. Needed to stop and do something. Couldn't. It was that good. Becky Sidleman, 12-years-old, bumps into KT Morgan. Good thing she did.

The tension started right from the start. I felt the oncoming terror and like any parent, the nightmare no dad wants for their family.

I've really enjoyed these short stories of KT Morgan. She's tough and always in the right place and the right moment.
Linda Rainey
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Kathyrn J Bain gives us another glimpse into the life and psyche of K.T. Morgan.
The crescendo of suspense heightens,as K.T. helps a family in sever crisis.
As always, God is her co-pilot, her help in a time of need.
I look forward to the next story about this unique woman.
An advance copy was given to me with no requirement for a review.
My opinions are my own.
Deanna Stevens
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-read
This is one I read in one setting! A mad ex-husband is hunting down the ex-wife who sent him to prison. He's out, not only of prison.. but out for revenge! Plenty of action, great suspense and KT Morgan is in the right place at the right time. Totally pulled into the.. Reunion!
Pete
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book kept me interested from page 1. I enjoyed the suspense of what might be out there as well as the realistic feel of what people go through on a daily basis. The writing was on target and clear. The characters were realistic and someone(s) everyone knows.
Cynthia Griffith