Start by marking “Full Throttle” as Want to Read:
Full Throttle

Full Throttle

It shouldn't have been Coen Walker. But fate, that fickle bastard, kept throwing us together.

He's sexy, guarded, and protective. And he's everywhere I turn.

We've run into each other over and over again, and each time, he's further invaded my soul.

My ex tried to ruin me, but I won't let him. And Coen won't ever let me forget how much he needs me. But when the stakes are rai
Published January 5th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Full Throttle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Full Throttle

Start your review of Full Throttle
Beneath The Covers Blog
Jan 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, kelly, 2017-reads
Perfect ending to Lexi and Coen's story! Loved it!

Full Throttle is exactly what fans of Lizzie's have been waiting for! The passion and excitement we fell in love with in Fast Lane & Can’t Slow Down continues right into this conclusion. The desire and devotion Lexi and Coen have for one another has only grown in Full Throttle! Their dynamic chemistry sizzles on the pages. Their love story is one that will capture the heart of anyone who reads it!

I was thirsty for more of these characters, and Li
Kelly Emery
A beautiful, sexy, and heartwarming conclusion to Lexi and Coen's story! Full of passion!

Full review can be found at Beneath The Covers Blog --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.*
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane)
Full Throttle is a perfect HEA for Coen and Lexi. They survive dinner with Coen's family and a promise to abstain from sex three days before their wedding. Yup, you read that right. Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder or at least makes the sex that more mind blowing.

If you haven't read Coen and Lexi's story, have no fear both Fast Lane and Can't Slow Down are included. Get ready to burn some rubber!
FunUndertheCovers
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Read by Tara

What a perfect ending to Lexi and Coen's story! Through the entire book you get to see the instant connection that Lexi and Coen have from the start. You see the suspense and intensity! But the bonus chapters of Full Throttle complete Lexi and Coen. It takes you from their instant white hot chemistry to their full blown love for each other! I loved every word of this entire book! This is a definite MUST READ!! 5 stars!!!
ME
Fast Lane
Definitely a must read debut from Lizzie Hart Stevens! The cover alone is enough to draw you in and want to read about this amazing couple, Coen and Lexi. Both have their reasons for not wanting a relationship, but how can you not when you run into the guy 3 times in one day?!?! Add fast cars and a crazy ex and you have a fabulous book not to mention a new book boyfriend!

Can't Slow Down is a fast paced story line and picks up right where Fast Lane left off. Thank goodness Coen didn't wa
Ellen Baer
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lizzie Hart Stevens is a new author to me, I received this ARC for an honest review. That is what your going to get.

This is Lexi and Coen story their final ending?
Possive ex boyfriend wants Lexi back but Patrick is in her past, she wants to move on but he won't let her. He is determined to get her back one way or another. Lie, steal, cheat and more is his plans for getting her back.
Lexi has met this man 3 times in one day... how can it be that she is so attracted to him knowing she just broke up
Mrsdarkfairy
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes you read a book that you feel is unfinished and when you finally do get that ending, it doesn't meet your expectations. This is not one of those cases. This book was seriously amazing. I already had Fast Lane and Can't Slow Down from when they originally came out. Although I could have, I did not re-read them in Full Throttle because I've already re-read them a few times (yes, it's that good. Lol). Even though I skipped straight to Full Throttle, Lizzie's writing style still manged to ...more
Kathleen R.
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Title: Full Throttle
Author: Lizzie Hart Stevens

5 amazing stars

I read both Fastlane and Can't Hold Us Down when they originally came out almost a year ago and fell in love with Coen and Lexi as well as their no nonsense attitudes. Reading Full Throttle, I was reminded just why I loved Lizzie Hart Stevens' writing - it was real, heart warming, hilarious, thrilling and suspenseful to the point where I had to keep reading even though my eyes were closing in exhaustion. Honestly, I dind't take
Diane
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
When fate hands you lemons you make lemonade but when fate hands you Coen you take it with two hands and go with it.

Lexi and Coen have bumped into each three times in one day and places that they normally visit but haven't been there at the same time before. The spark between them is electric and the current is hot.

Lexi has just gotten out of a relationship and is not looking for a guy to hook up with. But Coen is like a bulldog and doesn't want to give up until her has what he wants - and that
Linda Barrett
Jan 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Full throttle is a continuation of Fast lane and Can't slow down and is the perfect HEA for Lexi Taylor and Coen Walker.
The series is absolutely amazing and Full throttle just made it that much more special in my eyes.
I loved reading this book and couldn't put it down as it's very addictive.
It's fast paced and keeps you totally hooked with all the twists that Lizzie throws at her readers.
Lexi and Coen were made for each other, he's her destiny and her other half and
no matter what life throws at
Raven
***5 Stars***

What a fast and turbocharged story Coen and Lexi have. Some may say their story goes way to fast, but in my opinion, sometimes you just know that person will be "the one," and it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks.

I have a soft spot for books that have racing, cars, or mechanics in their plot line. It is something that I enjoy in my own personal life, and always a joy to read about. Lizzie Hart Stevens does an amazing job of capturing those details. Coen and Lexi will always
Rhonda Tactor
Jan 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is my first Lizzie Hart Stevens read & I'm so pleased I was given the opportunity to read this arc. It's one hell of a hot read.
The main characters, Coen & Lexi have this amazing chemistry that just draws them to each other from their very first encounter.
Their connection is so strong & the bond they form proves that love, no matter the outlook can overcome anything & everything & that you should never judge a book by it's cover.
If you haven't yet one clicked this book yet, do yourself a fa
Rachael
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*I received an ARC copy of this title at my request and have provided this honest review*

This was my second time reading the series, as I have been a fan of Lizzie since day one and read/reviewed these books when they were individual titles. I love she has combined them and even added in a little extra from the original story. It was fun and almost nostalgic going back and re-reading a book duet I loved the first time around too, and loved it even more this time!

Lexi and Coen are smoking hot in
Courtney Brown
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book by Lizzie Hart Stevens that I have ever read.. and Wow!!!

Do you believe in love at first sight?? After this book you will.. what happens when fate happens and a person is put in your path not once not twice but three times in one day? How do you deny what that person makes you feel when they touch a part of you that you didn't even know existed??

Coen is one and done kind of guy who has his walls built perfectly around his heart a tattooed race car driving hottie
Lexi just
Lakeisha
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love in the fast lane

I fell in love with Lexi and Coren right from the start. While falling in love overnight might not sound realistic, it gave me hope. But of course with all great live stories there usually is a little bit of drama . Great book!
Cassi
Jan 20, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars

It was a good book. I am glad that she went ahead and finished it with the wedding. Like that.
The only problem I had was I could see everything coming before it came. Other than that it was a good book.
Obsessive Book Whore
This was a DNF for me. The cover is HOT, and I found the storyline interesting but the writing wasn't my cup of tea. I stopped at about 45% because I really wasn't liking the heroine. I may go back to this at a latter date, but as of right now, it didn't grab me enough to finish.
Barbara Van Zandt
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed

I'd like what I'd read and I'm ready for crash story to happen,or Brea or derekand Josh story. Please hurry
Casey Bedolla
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome book!!!!

Lexy and Cohen are a dynamite couple. Loved the book. Has a little bit of everything...action, romance, and lots of super hot sex. You won't be disappointed
Jeananna
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
read when they were released as a 2 part serial
Clayr Catherall
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Awesome box set!

Fast lane was a fantastic debut novella. With fast cars, hot tattooed men, sassy ladies, smoking hot sex, this book has it all.

Lexi has broken up with her boyfriend and isn't planning on finding another, any time soon...

Coen is the ultimate playboy/ boy racer. He doesn't do relationships and doesn't want a women for more than a night...

When these two characters meet it's explosive....
Who will give in first?
Can Coen give up his playboy ways?
Does Lexi want another man in her li
Brianna
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When I reviewed the second book Can't Hold Us Down, I felt that the ending definitely warranted another chapter for Lexi and Coen's insta love story. I had grown fond of these characters and wasn't quite ready to say good bye to them just yet with where the story left off. And now in Full Throttle, Lizzie definitely delivers that and more! We get the HEA we've been waiting for with Coen and Lexi and even some possible clues that certain characters may be getting their own spin off in the future ...more
Kimberly Garner
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Having never read Lizzie Hart Stevens , I was not sure what to expect. Coen and Lexi are two of the same half. Thrown together by fate or what have you. They over come some serious obstacles and it makes them stronger. The story was amazing, but you can tell this was not one cohesive story rather 3 stories mashed together.
It is a little off putting, but you can overlook it. The character's are well developed both have tragic backgrounds and the author really fleshed that out. This story is told
Misty
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All wrapped up in one and the ending to love. Coen and Lexi have had a hot and steamy journey with crazy ex boyfriends and fast cars. When you find that one person who completes you, you hang on for the ride. This was a great love story. Tattoos ,fast cars, funny loving characters. I loved this book so much it pulls you in and makes you feel like your right there with them. Such a fun group of friends.
Coen and Lexi finally say I Do...
I received a advance copy for a voluntary honest review.
Myra Espino
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Full Throttle is the first book I've read written by Ms. Lizzie Hart Stevens and I loved it! From the start up to the last, I was hooked. For me, this book is kind of fast-paced. Anyway, I kind of not liked Coen on the first chapter but as the story goes, I started to like him! Anyway, the characters and the story are amazing! I can't wait to see the stories of the other characters tho.. **if ever there would be**
Crystal
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Full Throttle is an exciting book that kept me on the edge of my seat. The story was well written, fast paced and full of action, suspense and drama. The characters Coen and Lexi were great as a couple. They had smoking hot chemistry that was pouring off the pages. This is the first book that I've read by this author, but I'll definitely be reading more.
Wendy
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was ok
This is one of those books that everyone else liked/loved but just wasn't for me.

I cannot get on board with instant love. And when I say instant, it was literally less than 48 hours that these two were confessing their undying love.

I just don't get it. The Epilogue and Extras were good. The best part in my opinion.
Sonya Smith
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best books in a while!!!

I like a lot of books and authors, but this is the best in a while! If u haven't read this yet, u really shld! U will laugh and fall in love with these characters and b on the edge of ur seat. I will definitely be checking out some more books by Lizzie Hart Stevens!!!
Nicole
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I <3 Coen Walker!!!

I LOVED this story! I love Lexi!! I abso-freaking-lutely ADORE Coen! I love this author for giving me these characters to fall in love with!
Thank you, Lizzie Hart Stevens for this awesome read!
5-STARS!!!!!
Beyond The Covers Blog
Feb 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read both of the books that make up this book individually and I absolutely love Coen he's an amazing man. Some characters though need a good throat punch. I was so excited to catch up with Coen and Lexie. This extra was so cool I forgive Coen for pushing back Derrick. This book was worth it.

• Until Cobi (Until Her/Him, #7)
  • The (Half) Truth
  • Stealing Sawyer (The Perfect Game, #3)
  • Trust the Push
  • Benching Brady (The Perfect Game #2)
  • Catching Caden (The Perfect Game, #1)
  • The End Zone
  • Trick
  • Remedy
  • Engaged to the EMT (Blue Collar Brothers, #3)
  • Lip Service
  • Ends Here (Road to Nowhere, #2)
  • Falling for the Babysitter
  • Wild Collision (The Wild: A Rock Star Romance Series Book 1)
  • Her Best Friend's Dad
  • Kennedy (The Phoenix Club Girl Diaries #1)
  • One Wild Ride (Hollywood Chronicles, #2)
  • In Her Words (St. Skin #1)
Lizzie Hart Stevens is a devoted wife and mother living in beautiful Atlantic Canada.
Her interests include writing, reading, music and tattoos. When she isn't busy trying to keep up with her kiddos, you can find her deep in her writing cave or buried in a steamy hot read. She's a sassy one, with a sexy imagination and she cannot wait to share her stories with you.