Start by marking “The Thief's Gambit (Edge of Oblivion, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Thief's Gambit (Edge of Oblivion, #2)

The Thief's Gambit

(Edge of Oblivion #2)

A thief working for a local mob boss gambles everything...all for the chance to love his boss’s daughter.

Timothy Sands is an experienced thief with an old gambling debt. Working for the local mob brings him face to face with a supernatural threat unlike anything he's ever experienced. It’ll take all of his skills to complete his assignment and keep his loved ones safe. But
ebook
Published January 14th 2020 by Kissa Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Thief's Gambit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Thief's Gambit

Start your review of The Thief's Gambit (Edge of Oblivion, #2)
Karen Shortridge
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Timothy is an experienced thief with an old gambling debt to the mob, when a threat comes in the form of the supernatural. It takes all his skills to complete his latest assignment and keep his loved ones safe, that increases when he meets the boss's daughter. Letizia Prosdocimi is the only daughter of the crime boss but when her father obtains a long-lost family heirloom things start to change and not in a good way. This is certainly a gripping story with great characters and the plot keeps you ...more
Lory
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very interesting and entertaining read. Plenty of intrigue and action to keep you hook from beginning to end. So looking forward to seeing what else is in store for this series. I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was received and the opinions I have expressed are my own.
Laure
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Timothy Sands is a gambler and a thief. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, he is a much better thief than he is a gambler, he owes the local crime boss a lot of money. He is contacted by the mob boss about stealing an amulet, and has no choice but to take the job in an effort to pay off his gambling debts. Letizia Prosdocimi is the daughter of the boss, and is happy for her father when he acquires the amulet that belonged to her family at one time. Letizia is very attracted to the young thief ...more
Pam Louis
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Timothy owed alot of money to the local mob boss for old gambling habit. So when he gets the call in the middle of the night he goes. He has to pay his debts. He is now a thief what he is sent to get is a is a normal family necklace that's need lost for a long time. As soon as he took it things go crazy.
Letizia is the mob boss daughter the one Tim did a job for. And he saved her life but you will find out all about that later lol oh can these to get together or will daddy just kill Tim then the
Cindy Caron
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Sarah's writing, and even though this is not my typical genre, I was totally captivated by her characters. Their story was complex, yet intriguing. A tale that kept you guessing throughout it's entirety. Timothy and Letizia will sweep you away with their quest for love amongst the evil that tries to tear them apart. Fast paced, be prepared to be kept on the edge of your chair, as the unexpected continually shows its' face. A great read!
I was gifted a copy of this book and am voluntarily g
Brandy France
May 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I recieved this book free and I am voluntarily doing a review. I'm a huge fan of Sarah Makel with that said Sarah and Tavin Soren done an amazing job together with this book. It's a mob romance/ supernatural romance rolled into one. I love mob/mafia romance as much as I love paranormal/supernatural romance. This book has a great cover with the sexy mystery man look going on lol Their writing style is great kept me reading from beginning to the end at 4am ;) The characters are wonderful and will ...more
Donna Hokanson
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Entertaining read
A thief and gambler who owes to a crime boss is sent to retrieve an amulet. Crime boss’s daughter notices some changes in her father after a long-lost family heirloom amulet is in his possession.
This book is fast paced and very entertaining to read.
I recommend this book to read.
Glenda
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Timothy, a reluctant thief, is smitten when he saves Letizia, his boss's daughter, from being shot. He's quite surprised when she makes the first move, but not as surprised as he is when strange things start to happen around his latest job.
Great read with a very unique story line. I received an ARC of this book and am leaving my honest opinion.
Juanita E. Arp
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed reading this book, it has a great storyline. There is lots of action and it is entertaining, the chemistry and interaction between the characters of Letizia and Timothy is great. I can't wait for more from this author. I received this book as a FREE ARC copy to read and I voluntarily leave this review.
Linda Levine
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed the story. It is a good read with lots of twists.

I liked Letizia's strength. She has had to be strong with her family. Tim has made some mistakes and it leads him down a scary path but he has a conscience. They make for an interesting couple.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Kim
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A new and unique twist on paranormal activity. I really enjoyed the storyline. The characters were dynamic and well written. There is passion, mystery and intrigue around ever corner! Enjoyable read can’t wait to see what is next.
Linda Dossett
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is in the paranormal genre. It was a fast paced read. Moved from the beginning supernatural occurrence, with a side of steam and romance, well the romance was a quick aside. A lot of action and a interesting read.
Katherine Horvath
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Thief's Gambit: Liked the dark side that Timothy had that he kept from Sam because he didn't want to see anyone sorry about him or see them get hurt. Loved the suspense and surprises throughout the story. Sarah Makela did another great job of writing. Loved it!
Mary Gross
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book I am so glad I read it.
Dec 07, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Dawn
Maddmudder
Brenda Hook
Jonella Moore
Jan 25, 2017

• Forbidden Desire (Confessions of a Trophy Wife, #1)
  • Just One Kiss (Very Irresistible Bachelors, #2)
  • Cowboy's Baby
  • Silver and Spice (Silver in the City #3)
  • Play Only For Me
  • My Brother's wife
  • The Pleasure Den
  • Blood of a Fallen God
  • Fast & Hot (The Fast Series #3)
  • Mountain Man's Secret Baby
  • Gloves Dropped (Salt Lake Pumas, #1)
  • Summer in Colorado (Colorado Crazy, #9)
  • Risky Move (Tampa Suns Hockey)
  • Love Makes A Comeback
  • Dams (Areion Fury MC #2)
  • The Italian Heartthrob
  • Forbidden Storm (Storm, #2)
  • Burning Castle (Made Men #3)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Sarah Mäkelä loves her fiction dark, magical, and passionate. She is a paranormal romance author, but she's written all over the romance spectrum with cyberpunk, sci-fi, fantasy, urban fantasy... even a sweet contemporary romance!

A life-long paranormal fan, she still sleeps with a night light. In her spare time, she reads sexy books, watches scary mo

Edge of Oblivion (2 books)
  • The Assassin's Mark (Edge of Oblivion, #1)

News & Interviews