Start by marking “Blood Music (Bewitching Bedlam #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Blood Music (Bewitching Bedlam #0.5)

(Bewitching Bedlam 0.5)

Blood Music is the prequel story to the Bewitching Bedlam series.
Published December 4th 2016 by Nightqueen Enterprises, LLC (first published October 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Blood Music, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Music

Treece
A fun cute story

Overpriced for the length but descriptive, original and fun. Maddy, Bubba, Sandy and Aegis are a delight. I'm captivated and the world building rocks!
Lyndi W.
Sep 13, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star
Crazy short, it's really just laying the foundation for the series. But I enjoyed it. It feels a little young, maybe New Adult, but I'm gonna give the first full book in the series a chance.
Ami
Cute start --

I found the cjinn (pretty much djinn in form of a cat) to be one I want to read most *lol*. Probably because a gorgeous vampire who used to be Apollo's servant to be a little too 'perfectly boring' as a plot for me.

BUT, the first novel of this story seems to have a mystery to it? SO maybe this is more of cozy-mystery with a side of paranormal territory; which can be interesting. Let's see how it goes.
Vannessa
This was a funny, short start to this series. Maddy has had enough of the rules and regulations in her condo and enough of her creepy ex-husband spying on her and decides on a whim, following a drunken night with her best friend, to buy a run down mansion on the island of Bedlam. It needs a lot of work doing to it, but she feels she needs a project just like this to take her mind off things, but there's more to this house than just crumbling walls and peeling paint!

A mysterious man living in th
✿Danielle✿
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Maddy Gallowglass

Read December 2016

A nice little prequel story for a new series starting new year by Galenorn. I'm looking forward to reading it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Book synopsis: When fun-loving witch Maddy Gallowglass moves to Bedlam to restore an old mansion and turn it into a magical bed-and-breakfast, the last thing she expects is to meet her match in the gorgeous vampire Aegis, a former servant of Apollo. The prequel story to the Bewitching Bedlam Series
Kristina
Jul 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Blood Music

I really enjoyed this short story. Maddy is so fun and i feel as if i can come to connect with her in a special way, Maddys friend Sandy reminds me of a really close friend of mine. Bubba (OMG) i love this kitty and I can't wait to see what kinda trouble they get into.
Dakota
Prequel to the Bewitching Bedlam series.
maybe because it was too short I still don't know how to feel about the series. Will reserve judgement until I finish book 1
Colleen
The story was included in Taming The Vampire Anthology. Piqued enough to at least try the next book in a series of 9 total books.

Cheers
Fangs for the Fantasy
This book is an introduction to an entirely new world by Yasmine Galenorn which makes me very very eager

I’ve followed Yasmine Galenorn’s Sister of the Moon/Otherworld series (the name seems to change depending on who you ask) for a long time and I’ve always enjoyed her world setting, her characters and her stories. I haven’t enjoyed the massive massive bloat that besieges the series because there are so many ideas that it’s heard to fit them all in

So a new series entirely? That is promising.

And
Deana-Coffee, Books, Life Blog
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Blood Music

A fabulous introduction to Yasmine Galenorn’s new Series, Bewitching Bedlam.

Maudlin (Maddy) is a sassy and spunky witch who is on the recovering side of a divorce. She has lost part of herself within a relationship gone sour and rules that make her apress part of who she is. A few margaritas, her best friend and a crazy idea is the just the thing Maddy needs!

Purchasing a mansion that has seen better days but has a charm that Maddy can't resist, it's just the restart she nee
Lady
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
New Beginnings

•••NOT for the homophobic, transphobic, closedminded, or faint of heart!•••

This series must be read in order. is the first book. I can't wait to read "Bewitching Bedlam"!I

Maddy has had enough of her old life. Too many rules and too much noise in the Condo she used to share with her abusive exhusband. And the fact he stops over sometimes is a real problem. Also she is tired of having to hide her Cijin cat Bubba. When her best friend Sandy suggests she move to a decrepit mansion in B
Aisling Van Dam LaBauve
Mar 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Deliciously Magickal Beginning

This, the first book in the Bewitching Bedlam series, was a very quick read and a nice introduction to the series. I actually read the first full book before reading this novella, but I wanted to get the background after falling in love with the characters. I've been a fan of Yasmine's writing for many years and love that she's started this series. So far, it's a bit tamer than her other books, but I love the comedic edge, the magic, and the fun story line.
Lisa
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I first read this as part of the anthology Taming the Vampire. I loved this story. This author's writing flows so well. It's a very short story but has a lot in it. It's a great introduction to what I hope is a wonderful series. I love the characters and the world building. I'm hoping to find out more about Bubba the cat who is also a Cjinn. And what is being done with the mansion Maddy purchased will make for some interesting future stories.
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Taming the Vampire Anthology

Maddy moves to Bedlam to get away from her still controlling ex. She buys a house and plans to turn it into a bed and breakfast. Of course she didn't know she had a vampire squatter who also happens to be a famous cursed former servant of Apollo.

This was ok. I'm just not into the whole musician thing, I find those scenes incredibly awkward to read.
Levia
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Quirky and exciting

I love the backstory for the vampire and the hinted common thread. Her discovery of Aegis living in her house was quite hilarious. Service businesses seem to suck around her area. Definitely a great start to a captivating series. I look forward to reading more.
Sonia
Dec 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fantastic introduction to Yasmine Galenorn's new series, Bewitching Bedlam. Maddie Gallowglass has lost herself and a move closer to her friend Sandy seems like the answer. Maddie moves into an old mansion to renovate it, but things don't go as planned. I'm really looking forward to this series.
Charlene  Kaup
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful wicked

Wow this series is going to be a must read. I couldn't put this book down. Wonderful characters that follow through out the series and great plot twists. I highly recommend this series
Leila Scott
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bewitching

As with all of the other books I have read by Yasmin this one gets you hooked and asking for more without the let down that the book has ended, looking forward to this series
Abby Scarbrough
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun/sexy way to start the series! Since it's a prequel I read it first and I'm already in love with Maddy and Aegis! The forbidden romance and promise of secrets to be discovered draws you in and makes you want to sit down and finish the whole series.
Maggie
Oct 08, 2017 rated it liked it
I was hoping for more detail than the first book.
Pilar Seacord
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this story and how it was written. Maddie is likable and Aegis sounds hot.
Casey Anderson
Feb 03, 2018 rated it liked it
It was not bad. I didn't fall in love with the characters, but, as I do like the author it was intriguing enough to move on to book 1.
Karen
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Looks like a great new series.
Kei
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 英語-english
Witch running a b&b? Fat magic orange cat with a cowlick? Hot vampire rock star in black leather?
It's all so very silly and random (especially Greek/Roman pantheon connection), but I think I'm in.
DianeG
A nice read. It drew me in enough I've bought the first in the series.
Lynn
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-owned
Great start to the series.
Turner Keith Reeves
Oct 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great Escape!!

I forgot how much I love Galenorn's writing. This was a fast, fun, sexy read into the new world she has created and I can't wait to fall into it and never leave!
Shawna Mitchell
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a cute beginning. I cannot wait to read the first in the series!
Sandy
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this in a Vampire series of books called "Until Dawn". I loved this short story and it lead me to the writer and her other stories.. I recommend this read. 5 Thumbs up.
Willi
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bewitching indeed...

What do you get when you mix up a cjinn, a witch, a vampire, and a ghost? A fabulous new series that I can't wait to continue reading!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Taming The Vampire Anthology
  • Cheetahs Never Win (Magical Romantic Comedies, #7)
  • William's Witch (The Cardinal Witches #2)
  • Love Bite
  • Forbidden Taste (Immortals #7.6)
  • Feral-LY Funny Freakshow (Magic and Mayhem Kindle)
  • Invisible Magic (Alex Noziak #1)
  • Mr. Peabody's House (Werewolves, Vampires and Demons, Oh My, #2)
  • The Phoenix Illusion (SPI Files #6)
  • Huntress (Royal States, #4)
  • A Mate For Brynn (The Program, #6.5)
  • Drakon Unchained (Blood of the Drakon, #5)
  • Wicked State of Mind (The Hex Files: Mysteries from the Sixth Borough, #3)
  • Semi-Human (Harper Hall Investigations, #2)
  • No More Black Magic (Here Witchy Witchy, #1)
  • Freaky Deaky Tiki (A Moonstone Bay Mystery #3)
  • The Witch's Halloween Hero (Nocturne Falls, #4.5)
  • Disheartened (A Null for Hire Novel Book 2)
NOTE: I SELDOM visit Goodreads and do very little here. Please see my website for more information on my work: https://galenorn.com

New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and USA Today bestselling author Yasmine Galenorn writes urban fantasy and paranormal romance, and is the author of over sixty books & numerous series, including the Wild Hunt Series, the Fury Unbound Series, the Otherworld Serie

Bewitching Bedlam (5 books)
  • Bewitching Bedlam (Bewitching Bedlam, #1)
  • Maudlin's Mayhem (Bewitching Bedlam, #2)
  • Siren's Song (Bewitching Bedlam, #3)
  • Witches Wild (Bewitching Bedlam Book 4)
  • Casting Curses (Bewitching Bedlam Book 5)