Start by marking “In Search of Love” as Want to Read:

Read Book* *Different edition

In Search of Love

Ayesha is a young travel-writer, who has been stumbling along in her search for love. Nursing a broken heart, she decides to visit her parents in Ahmedabad for a short reprieve. Even as she struggles to resign herself to a marriage ‘arranged’ by her parents, she runs into their neighbour’s attractive son.

Parth is more than happy to spend time in his own company, in the com
Published August 2016 by Maple Press (first published December 25th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about In Search of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Search of Love

Start your review of In Search of Love
Ankit Saxena
Unexpectedly Adorable.

I wasn't expecting this novel to be that good, that I would be gonna like it. I got this book from Giveaway contest from the Publishers in the exchange of the honest reviews; but from last 2-3 books from same giveaway disappointed me, So I was having same prejudice for this too. But Nope. its quite a good, clean and like-able book.

I really enjoyed the book though there was bit of confusion while shifting of the different times in-between. Blending of two different periods c
Sharah McConville
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
I enjoyed this little romance novel by Piyushi Dhir. I really like the cute illustrations at the start of each chapter too. Looking forward to reading #1.5 to find out the alternate ending. I won In Search of Love through Goodreads Giveaways.
Samidha; समिधा
Review :

3 STARS.
🌟🌟🌟

In Search of Love – author Piyushi Dhir’s debut novel (also my College’s alumna, yay!) – is a short, easy, fluid read, that sort of reminds me of a web-series – fun and fast paced. It follows our two main characters, Parth and Ayesha, who meet and fall in love within a span of seven days.
“Till where could she explain it as friendship? Was she doing something wrong?”

The plot might seem improbable but it is not. They are neighbours who happen to meet each other on the terra
Sarmistha
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it

In search of love is a short, quick paced romantic story.The story is set in Ahmadabad,Delhi,Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
The story starts with Ayesha a young travel writer nursing broken heart visit her parents in Ahmadabad. There she meet Parth her neighbour's son who is in a committed relationship. Within a span of few days they become close friends sharing their secrets and caring for each other.The bond between two central protagonist tug at your heart.The sweet musings they have after meeting
Nivedha
Apr 03, 2018 rated it liked it
No clichés. No dramas. No fairy-tale. No "Knight in the shining armor"
This is all I wish to read in a romance novel. And yes, I'm convinced.
This was a very quick read as I finished the book in a couple of hours. All these hours, I found myself relaxing under the captivation of the book.
And I have to mention that this is my first "goodreads-giveaway reads" and this would hold a special place always.

This might not be the best books that I've ever read. But still, sometimes, all we need is a lit
Niharika Nag
Oct 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Piyushi Dhir

(I received a copy of the book from the publisher for an honest review.)

3/5

Details:

Genre : Romance/Fiction
Publisher: pblishing
Year of Publication: 2016
Format: Paperback
Number of pages: 134

When I read the description of the book, it seemed like an interesting read, but I did not expect too much of it. Honestly, I thought that it was a thin book and I could read it fast enough to put the review up on time, but I was pleasantly surprised with what I found in the book.

Th
Kajree Gautom
Oct 16, 2017 rated it liked it
*I received a copy of this book for review*

In Search of Love is a short, romantic story that traces the story of Ayesha and Parth as they both try to find love.
Ayesha is a travel-writer, and her character is really loveable. Although the author doesn't do much to show the side of her job, it still makes me happy that she didn't chose a common job and chose something different. Ayesha's character was very relatable to me, and I'm sure it will be to many others too who have had bad relationships i
Shruti
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
‘In Search Of Love’ is author Piyushi Dhir’s first of many novels. As the name suggests, the book revolves around the two main protagonists Ayesha & Parth and their feelings for each other. To begin with I liked the cover of the book which depicts a couple under an umbrella with cute heart shaped illustrations above them which is quite in keeping with the theme of the book.

The plot of the novel is solid and the characters are clearly etched out. Without revealing too much, the story in a nutshel
Vidhya Thakkar
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The books start with the story of Ayesha who is a travel writer and is in Ahmedabad for a small break to meet her parents. Like every Indian parent, her parents too want her to get married and settled, but Ayesha was in search of true love. Then he meets Parth and the story takes the turn.

This book is a sweet, simple love story where they found each other yet lost each other. Will their love find their way? The story beautifully describes how Ayesha left Parth as she didn't want to lose his frie
Nadine
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Light hearted romantic story with an Indian flair. Was in a sombre mood when I started reading and it achieved to set my mood right!
Anamitra Debnath
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Product details
Paperback: 140 pages
Publisher: Maple Press (22 August 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 8193271122
ISBN-13: 978-8193271124
Package Dimensions: 20.8 x 13.8 x 1 cm

What is this book all about?

Ayesha is a young travel-writer, who has been stumbling along in her search for love. Nursing a broken heart, she decides to visit her parents in Ahmedabad for a short reprieve. Even as she struggles to resign herself to a marriage ‘arranged’ by her parents, she runs into their neighbor’s attractive
Abhisikta Basu
May 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: owned-books
Ayesha is a young travel writer who comes to Ahmedabad for a short visit to meet her parents. Her parents wants to see her settled, and tries to find a match for her. But being heartbroken a number of times, she is not fully ready for this yet. And then she runs into Parth, their neighbour's son and got instantly attracted to him. Parth too, started liking her. They started spending a lot of time, but they both knew that it won't be ending well. . .
So what was that reason, that will not let them
Shweta Ravi
Mar 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In Search of Love is a delicately handled romance novel by Piyushi Dhir. It brings out the fact that all stumbling blocks that hurl into a relationship between two people, actually pile up somewhere to become stepping stones to a beautiful life they are meant to share together. The narrative of the story is fluid, sprinkled with graceful verses every now and then. The journey of the protagonists through some fascinating cities across the world like Ahmedabad, London and Amsterdam, only to discov ...more
Madhulika
It's the kind of book you'd like to read on a sunny Sunday afternoon when all you need is something short, sweet and happy. A powerful story is one that keeps you hooked. With my short attention span, this one really did! While you'd be eager to know what'll happen next, you'll also be forming a parallel story in your mind and thinking about varied possibilities of each situation. If someone has ever made you feel special, made you smile when everything else was going wrong, made you do things y ...more
Gaurav
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A gripping novel that I had to read from cover to cover. This was a fast paced story that I thoroughly enjoyed reading. Spanning two continents, the narration kept me turning pages till the very end. Really looking forward to reading more books from Piyushi Dhir.
Swetha
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute love story.. easy read.. feel gud book..
Meritxell
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
A simple but intense love story that caught me from beginning to end. Parth is an adorable character and Ayesha felt very real.
Pratibha Malav
Jun 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
"In Search Of Love" by Piyushi Dhir is an Indian romance fiction based on a young and talented writer Ayesha.
Ayesha pays her parents a short visit in Ahmedabad and now the problem is, her parents wants to see her settled, as obvious!
💟💟💟
Ayesha's parents suggest many matches but she just, isn't mentally prepared for marriage as she has been cheated in love a number of times.
As the story progresses, unexpected happens and Ayesha runs into Parth, the boy next door!
💟💟💟
Ayesha finds herself instantly a
Ana
Oct 01, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: won, giveaways
I won this book in June and never received it.
Sid
Sep 28, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Simple single read...

A simple and single read short story. Routine but a nice love story. May I say this is a nice short travel read.
Sachin Cj
Jul 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Quick read!
Ajad Mohan
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Manju Prasad
Nov 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Looking at the title I expected a lot from the author, Like many love stories we’ve read before this story is no different from those. A decent one I can say. One time read.
Saurabh
Feb 13, 2019
Prabhat Kumar
rated it did not like it
Sep 22, 2017

• Bound by Forever
  • Rhythm Of Love
  • Destined
  • He FIXED the MATCH she fixed him
  • The Holiday Affair (An Indian Movie Star Romance)
  • Yours To Love Yours To Take: Salim And Anita's Sanctum (Verma Clan's Sanctum Series Book 1)
  • Billionaire Escort: A Short Indian Romance
  • Believe Me (Kart Full of Love Book 2)
  • Seduced by Mr Perfect
  • Homecoming: A Second Chance Romance
  • I'm All Yours: She will definitely make him believe in love
  • Mission Superstar: A Bollywood Star Romance
  • Bombay Heights
  • When We Happened: Opposites Attracts
  • The Marriage Predicament (The Thakore Royals, #1)
  • Logically Stupid, that's Love
  • I AM A SAINT: :AND I HAVE PAWS
A voracious reader, a keen traveler and an ardent dog-lover, Piyushi currently resides in Ivory Coast, Africa. A nomad at heart, she loves to discover new places and capture the hues of life with her pen.

Her first novel, 'In Search of Love', was published in 2014; followed by 'I'm Yours, The Next Time' in 2015. She is a Graduate in English Literature with a Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources

News & Interviews