Start by marking “Cryptid: Discovery (Cryptid Trilogy Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Cryptid: Discovery (Cryptid Trilogy Book 1)

Cryptid: Discovery

(Cryptid #1)

The Cryptid Trilogy

Adam St. James, software genius and savant Chief Technologist of the massive American DataLab Project, had just returned to his home in Barrows Bay, British Columbia from Tucson, Arizona. He had spent the better part of the past month working on a pro bono assignment for his father’s friend Peter Berg, Regional Director of the FBI, working out of the Se
Kindle Edition
Published August 7th 2016 by BookBaby

To ask other readers questions about Cryptid, please sign up.
Douglas Roff Its the first book of a trilogy. So, the whole story does not rap up until book 3. Not your cup of tea, I'm afraid. Thanks for inquiring.

Sorry it…more

Sorry it wasn't right for you, but if you change your mind, I'll send you all three books. Two are published, one in in edit.

Doug

PS - I have two sequels in edit, each stand alone, about 450 pages. If you'd like I can send one or both to you.(less)

C.M. Rutherford
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a unique and interesting story. The author blends historical and current events into a intriguing and entertaining tale. The characters are well developed and interesting. As the story unfolds it is akin to a Dan Brown novel in some aspects, only a bit more frightening in nature. I recommend this book as it is a very interesting and different type of story.
Lora Shouse
Sep 02, 2018 rated it liked it
This wasn’t a bad book, but it could have been better. The premise is intriguing, and the characters are well-drawn, if not entirely consistent. The problem is that there is entirely too much of it. The book is three times the size of a normal book, yet, while it isn’t entirely without action, we never really got to the point where whatever the main action of the story is supposed to begin. Almost everything looks like backstory.

A group of creatures who behave sort of like aliens, although they
Lucie
Jul 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Cryptid. What is a cryptid you may ask? Something that certain walks of life wholeheartedly believe in, but that others pass off as myth. Examples: Bigfoot, Lochness, etc.

What Douglas and Jacob Roff have done is bring a cryptid to life. One that can morph into human form. One whose sole purpose is to move among humankind and set in motion their plan for pure and total domination. That is until someone, some human, discovers their existence.

Adam, our main character, has stumbled across proof, bu
Alicia Freeman
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Adam has discovered something new, something nobody knows about, yet. They will soon enough though. Will Adam's and his father's reputation be ruined?
Science is about to be cracked wide open and your mind is about to be blown! You will be questioning whether or not your neighbors are human, maybe they are Cryptid. Adam has a fantastic, wondrous, and compelling journey ahead of him.

Douglas Roff and Jacob Roff have taken science fiction to another level of awesomeness. I can't wait to be amaze
Larry Cerullo
May 31, 2018
Al Lee
Sep 03, 2016
dawn creech
Jan 13, 2017
Douglas Roff
May 12, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
dawn creech
Mood Reader
Robin
Jeanna Massman
Sep 30, 2018
Born in the United states, lived in Russia, the UK, Mexico, Costa Rica and Canada. Citizen of the US and Canada. Worked for US and Canadian governments as well as a long career in finance and trade finance. I live in Latin America between countries on and off. I am retired and now write novels full time.

I am single, have one son who was active in my first three novels, the Cryptid Trilogy. I speak

Cryptid (2 books)
  • Cryptid: Probe (Cryptid Trilogy Book 2)