Start by marking “Nowhere (Crimson Outlaws MC #1)” as Want to Read:
Nowhere (Crimson Outlaws MC #1)

Nowhere

(Crimson Outlaws MC #1)

On the outside my life seems simple. I'm an average woman with a love for motorcycles. A high school teacher who's a single mother. But what you don't know is what lingers just beneath the surface...
The desires
The needs.
This hunger that can never be fully satiated.
Part of me knows it's bad. That I shouldn't crave what I do. But the other half doesn't give a fu*k.
I'm s
Published December 6th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Nowhere, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nowhere

Start your review of Nowhere (Crimson Outlaws MC #1)
Bink Cummings
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The Novel is Live!!!
Don't miss it!!
FREE on KU!! http://amzn.to/2hbYY1X

The first 5k words of story will be placed into a Biker Chicks Anthology Vol 2 later in 2016- It will be considered a standalone short- but I am in the process of writing a book to build off that short story- The entire novel as a whole will publish Dec 13th 2016.

2/8/16 Update- 5k finished.
Total goal is to hit 50-70k.

2/16 Update- 15k Finished

3/13 Update- 41k Finished!
From the looks of this book it's gonna be turned int
Amy
Nowhere
Bink Cummins

This is the first installment of releases coming our way from Bink. This one is quite different than we are used to from her. Its really good but let me say again its different.

Gwen has a secret. One that will absolutely blow your mind of course and I have to be honest I was somewhat thinking to myself that I didn’t know if I was going to be okay with this book. However hang in there as there is a reason for the madness. A horrible reason. To say that I understood i
Just Josie
5 " kinky" Stars

Have you ever read a book were the author mixed so many different "themes" in a book and nothing made any sense? Yeah, well turns out our dear Bink is not one of those authors!

It worked. 👏

Let me just summarize a few, so you guys get what I am talking about.

- MC club
- Rape
- Teen mom
- Stepbrother "romance"
- A bet with a hunky ass millionaire

You guys get me now? It's a lot, and I will always be amazed about how talented Bink Cummings is.
Her writhing is captivating, her charac
Tammy Anderson
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5- Mind Blown Stars! Let Your Inner Kink Run Wild!! In love with a woman!

Amazeballs! This was a roll coaster of a lifetime! This roller coaster started with anticipation and then BAM! you were thrown into a curve of arousal and then the peak where your mind is blown with toe curling releases and then hit every other emotion along the ride of love, heartbreak, happiness, anger, hope.

Bink, definitely NAILED it!!! This book was/is phenomenal. She incorporated Biker, Stepbrother love, BDSM, Billio
Mary B
Raw, sexy, emotional and yeah, kinky in all the best of ways! This isn't your typical erotic romance! One might even call it taboo. But don't let that deter you from reading this incredible story! Right out of the gate, it gets hot and heavy with one of the most carnal scenes I've ever read! So steamy, you'll need a fan and a change of undies...if you know what I mean. And it only gets better as you turn the pages. It will suck you in and leave you breathless, craving more.

You can't help but lov
Marie Vasquez
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
review logo
This was one naughty and deliciously erotic story.

Nowhere has got to be Bink Cummings's best work yet. It had a level of eroticism that her other books didn't and had be burning hot from the beginning.

nowhere-teaser-2

I'm a huge fan of Bink Cummings' work. Her writing style is my absolute favorite because she has the knack of making me feel a part of the story. The characters don't just narrate a story, they speak to me. So when I started Nowhere, I'd already heard how hot it was from others that read it, b
Melissa Mendoza
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“Nash’s lips moving over mine might feel like home. Every part of him does. From the way he smells. To the way his thick hair runs through my fingers.”

Heat Rating:

photo 5 Orgasm Button_zpsm0jqyhvr.jpg

5+ Dirty girl stars!!! Bink has outdone herself with this one… and that ending… gah I need more!

photo 5 Buttons.jpg_zpshyhsjgb0.jpg

Gwen doesn’t have a normal life, like most people. She prefers the darker things, especially when it comes to sex. Multiple partners, BDSM, you name it she loves it. During the day she’s a school teacher, a mom and a bike racer. But
Sheri
Nowhere is the first book in the Crimson Outlaws MC series. Although not a necessity, to fully get the Bink Experience, I recommend starting at the beginning with MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings Volume 1. You will be glad you did!
Every time I read a new release by Bink, I am blown away by her characters. They are real and relatable. Gwen is now my favorite female character. She is a teacher with a bit of a kinky side. She is sassy, protective, nerdy, and strong. We should all embrace o
Penny
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc_bikers
I didn't think it could happen. Never did I imagine I could love a character as much as Bink in MC Chronicles, but guess what? I do and her name is Gwen.

Seriously, the first glimpse of this woman and we realize she is bad ass. Who wouldn't love a motorcycle riding, dirty sex having, hot babe? Yes, everyone does, including Nash, and Wes.

These two men are sex on a stick and Gwen is one lucky lady. Except, I believe they are going to make her pick one. Uh huh, not me. I would want both of them. So
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Amount of Sex - 4.5 / 5
How Explicit - 4.5 / 5
BDSM/Fetish - 2.5 / 5
Romance - 4.5 / 5
OVERALL - 4.5 / 5 (Rounded to 5)

I love a naughty, dirty, steamy romance and Nowhere by Bink Cummings is just that! Many spicy hot stories tend to fall short on the story line, but not with Bink! Her stories are never just a cookie cutter romance and true to form… Nowhere is an excellent book!

Nowhere kept me on my toes with lots of twists and turns and a ton of sexy hot scenes. At first, I was rooting for Gwen and
Laura Daniels
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love every book Bink has written and this one is no different definitely a must read
Kathryn
Oct 08, 2020 marked it as to-read
It's been 4 years since this first book in this duology was published. The author still has no clue when she will be writing the sequel. ...more
Kylie The Bookaholick
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 Hunger that Gnaws its deepest self - Embrace It Stars

OK so where do I start??? So, I have read all Bink Cumming’s books and all I can say is this one is so DAMN HOT!!! I mean this one is in a league of its own! Bink has hit that perfect spot we all want, and need, no the spot we crave and yearn for hitting. In this book, we meet Gwen our main heroine, wow she is not afraid to embrace her inner Kink! This girl knows what she wants and knows what she needs to get there.
She has a hunger that gnaw
Natalie
****BATTERIES AND TOYS NEEDED BUT NOT INCLUDED****

Holy smokes ladies... Bink has done it again if not MORE!!! There was all kinds of HAWTNESS in this book. Between hawt man love to a touch of bdsm to DP??? OMG!!! How does she do it? lol
Ok so let's move on to the characters because I could go all day on just the HAWT sex alone.. lol

Let's start with Gwen.. This gal is my kind of girl.. lol She LOVES the D and she makes sure she gets to enjoy plenty at least once a month. Besides being a teacher,
Mary
Shelves: bink
Nowhere leading to somewhere fantastic

What can I say about this story except that it was amazing! Bink is on an auto click via amazon for me. The way she writes and tells the story, it pulls you in from the first paragraph. You will be hooked and drawn to this story like a moth to the flame. She has and artistry with words, moving you through the plot and story and it goes. No spoilers but here's my review.
Gwen - one of the best heroines ever written for me. Hands down! I loved how real she is.
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
Wow, I love this story from one end to the next, I couldn't put it down for anything. It's all I thought about for 2days was this story. I can definitely say this story blew my mind and got me out of the horrible book funk I was in. Bink really knows how to write a story and her characters are amazing they have so much life to them that you can't seem to get enough. When the end of the story came I was in utter shock, like I couldn't wrap my head around that it was over I wanted more and now I'm ...more
Jeannine
I was wondering around amazon looking for something different to wind down my reading year with when I came across this book. The authors name had me clicking to see what the book was about, but color me all kinds of intrigued with that warming. Click!

I actually really liked the story. The story goes from bikers, to a gazillionaire, to a BDSM club scene. Yup, covered some bases with this book. I think this is the first book that I've read that covers all 3 of those things at once. So see, diffe
Crystal
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nowhere by Bink Cummings is erotic from the word go. Gwen is a school teacher who has difficulty coming to terms with her inner sexual kinky goddess. To stay safe but to also get the need for a certain someone, her stepbrother Nash, she goes to his bar and basically hooks up with his MC brothers. She and Nash are only kissing stepsiblings but eventually that becomes too much for both of them. Gwen ends up tutoring an Autistic child of someone she thought she hates but over time ends up caring fo ...more
Shez
Love love loved it!!

You simply cannot put this authors books down once you start to read them!!

Every book gets better and better!!

This is a book about a 33 year old teacher named Gwen. She is a single mother to an 18-year-old girl named Trish, Who has just started college and moved out.
Her stepbrother Nash is the VP of the Crimson outlaws MC.

There are so many different subjects running through this book that I'm sure more than one will take your fancy! Step brother romance, millionaire bad bo
Dyana Newton
Feb 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot and saucy!!! Bink has done it again ladies and gents she has written a book that you won't be able to put down. Kinky and dirty and maybe even a bit taboo and throw in an endearing character that pulls at your heart stings and you have it all here in one book.
Gwen is a school teacher with an secret side but can she find what she needs with the men she encounters In her life?? Does what she need mean she is broken??
Two alpha men trying to run her life and two kids she cares deeply for, what
Jeneane
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG this is Bink Cummings best book yet. Every book she writes gets better and better. Gwen is a average school teacher who has crazy hot desires that can only be fullfilled one way. Right from the beginning there's crazy hot scenes that will kill your batteries and wet your panties. Bink Cummings has a unique writing style that sucks you into the story making you feel as if you are a part of the action. I adored every minute of this crazy rollercoaster of Gwen's life so much I want to be her. S ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is not a standalone, as it is the first part of a duology. Gwen is a teacher who has inner conflicts as to reveal / not reveal her badass persona. Nash is a protective hot alpha biker, who is Gwen stepbrother. Wes is the hot alpha billionaire, who can be sweet, and it is hard not to love him as well. No spoilers from me though, you really need to start reading this awesome new series for yourself!
This is a beautifully written storyline, which has unique characters, and I was intrigued
Loz
Dec 16, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
ridiculous. i read most but skimmed a lot from 60% onwards. i did read enough to be able to rate it what i have though. with lots of eye rolling while doing so. situations were ridiculous in this book. characters were a bunch of one dimensional try hards. i just can't with this one. i dont really leave one star reviews and never rate a book that i didn't finish but i did skim and know what went down and how it ends. no thanks to caring about the cliffy and hanging around for the final book. not ...more
Heart pounding panty melting

So let's start right off with this book leaves you with one shell of a cliffhanger. I loved these characters. Gwen is a strong woman but she has doubts about her desires. She feels guilty about her relationship with Nash. Then there's Wes oh yea two yummy hot guys. It's easy to see how she struggles with how she feels about each of them. Once again Bink has outdone herself I loved this book and can't wait for the next.
Charity Northrup
A must read!

Holy hell Bink!! Nash and Gwen have a crazy hot dynamic relationship that wants to leave you rooting them, even with all the family drama... Enters Wes and hot damn that man sounds like a terrific mess! His and Gwen and their love hate relationship make it hard not to root for them as well!! I was sucked in from the beginning and did not want it to end! Very well written as always, I cannot wait for more!!
NINA A STEPHENS
Deliciously sexy.

Nowhere was a little bit different than Bink's other books that I have read. That doesn't mean it wasn't freaking fantastic though. Gwen is a strong leading character while Nash and Wes are pure sex on two deliciously bad boy sticks. I highly recommend all of Bink's books to anyone looking for an excellent read and Nowhere is no exception. Pencil some free time in because you won't want to put this sexy tale down.
Louise Rogers-Thomas
Dec 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Bink Cummings is an outstanding author, I have read every book she's written and she just keeps getting better and kinker lol

Let me warn you, this won't be be for everyone its all kinds of kinky and HOT!

Not sure who I'm hoping for Wes or Nash?? Or maybe it could be both.

Oh and the cliffhanger makes you want to break your kindle but I have feeling Somewhere is definitely going to be worth waiting for.
Judie
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*An ARC was provided in exchange of an honest review*

Hot dayum!!! From page one this read had me 100% hooked! Gwen is one tough chick who has some hot as f*ck, men in her life! Nash & Wes ohhhhheeee! So different but then again so much alike. I cannot wait for Somewhere! Bink Cummings does a brilliant job sucking us into her books and leaving us begging for more!!! Love it!!! A total must-read!!!
Nicole
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I love every book that Bink has put out, but this one has taken the cake! Nash and Wes are both hot in their own ways. At first I didn't like Wes, but he grew on me like he grew on Gwen. Chapter 15 is off the charts HOT! I love every part of this book and was sad when I reached the end. I didn't want it end! I can't wait to read Somewhere when it comes out! ...more
Christa Cochran
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Omfg

Bink my favorite author you did again! Fabulous Gah words can't describe this book, the characters amazing I love Gwen! Every book I read gets better and better I read it in one day less than 5 or 6 hrs, I told everyone to leave me alone when they bothered me I snapped I know I am horrible but I couldn't put this book down I can't wait for somewhere.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
BINK!!!!!! 1 18 Feb 08, 2016 05:41PM

• Hammer's Pride (Devil's Riot MC: Southeast #1)
  • Malicious (Raiders of Valhalla MC, #1)
  • Heartless Savage (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #7)
  • Reaper (Ruthless Kings MC, #1)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Tiny's Hope (Inferno's Clutch MC, #6)
  • Gunner (The Devil's Angels MC, #1)
  • Pooh (The Devil's Angels MC #3)
  • Axel (The Devil's Angels MC #2)
  • Venom's Prize (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #10)
  • Blood & Bones: Shade (Blood Fury MC, #6)
  • Bloody Mine (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV, #2)
  • Blaze's Mark (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #3)
  • Irrevocable (The Exiled Eight MC #1)
  • Horse's Bride (Devil's Riot MC, #1)
  • Brood (Hell's Riders Rhino Chapter, #1)
  • Biker Schmiker (Turf Wars, #1)
  • Saving Blu (Kings Reapers MC, #4)
See top shelves…

Crimson Outlaws MC (2 books)
  • Somewhere (Crimson Outlaws MC #2)