Start by marking “Jude (The Saints, #2)” as Want to Read:
Jude (The Saints, #2)

Jude (The Saints #2)

Jude

I faked my way long enough by keeping my mouth shut, painting a fake smile on my face and focusing hard on my job.
I quit going out to find that random piece of ass.
Not a one of them would stand up to her anyway.
She hates me, loathes me even.
Little does Vivian Shepard know I’ve got more tricks up my sleeve than she will ever begin to imagine to get her to change her
ebook
Published February 28th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Jude, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jude

Juanita
Feb 20, 2017 Juanita rated it really liked it
Shelves: z-z
oh my that hottie....I mean cover......
love photo love_zpshconefwz.gif

We met Jude and Vivian in Riddick’s story. Definetly recommended to read Riddick first. Jude picks up where book 1 left off.

They have a one night hookup where a misunderstanding occurs thus leaving Vivian hurt.

It was the worst and best mistake of my life, and he destroyed me with one hurtful sentence.

Vivian is injured (which I will not get into) in which she makes a decision to leave to recover.

Upon returning 6 months later Jude is ready to make amend
Kristy Shaffer
Feb 19, 2017 Kristy Shaffer rated it it was amazing
Hot!!!!
My gosh Jude and Vivian's story was awesome! How can anyone not fall in love with the smart mouthed, sexy as sin, glasses wearing cop that is Jude Westbrooke. A gentle soul, a man who has no problem in showing his true emotions to the girl he loves, his match the firey red lipped Vivian!
These two heat up the pages as we follow them on an intense journey that is their love story. Just when you think you know how their story is going to unfold we are thrown with an ending that I didn't see
Alex
Mar 01, 2017 Alex rated it really liked it
Liked the hero, liked him a lot!
Amy
Feb 15, 2017 Amy rated it really liked it
“I want to tell her that I have never in my thirty-two years allowed a woman to affect me the way she does. To feel that draw, that pull, and attraction to a single human being as powerful as I do her is a desire full of gravitational force I can’t explain.”

“I know firsthand the exquisiteness she hides. I see it bursting at the seams for someone to grab hold of and pull those reins tight. I want to be that man. Her man.”

“My heart flutters. It climbs. God help me. I’m standing on the edge. Ready
D
Feb 10, 2017 D rated it really liked it
fab!!!
I love a guy that can pull of geek and make it sexy. Jude is that guy.
While this is only my second Kathy Coopmans book, one thing I can say for sure, it won't be my last. I'll say a second too-- my most favourite thing about her books, yep not even the sexy tops this, is her sense of loyalty and family. It is a huge underlying tone in her books that sets the pace and defines the characters in her books. It gives her stories and characters hope and the drive toward love. This instalment o
Jan
Mar 05, 2017 Jan rated it really liked it
Jude Westbrooke not only hurt me with words he can never take back, but he ruined my traitorous body for another man.

Jude continues where Riddick left off so if you haven't read the first book in The Saints series I recommend you read that first. Jude could be read as a stand alone but these are a close group knit of men and a family and to get the broader picture of the lives of Jude and Vivian read Riddick first with Cora and Riddick's story and Jude and Vivian's involvement and how it has le
Emma Johnston
Feb 19, 2017 Emma Johnston rated it it was amazing
There is nothing better than a man who is seen to be geeky and know his way around a computer, and turns out to be dirty mouthed and oh so sexy! This is exact, what Jude is and I love him so much!

We met Vivian and Jude in Riddick (book one) and straight away knew there was a history. It's not until the first few pages of this book that we find out exactly what that history is. Vivian was an exceptional heroine, after everything she has been through she still stood tall.

I loved this story, it's
Amy
Feb 20, 2017 Amy rated it really liked it
Jude
Kathy Coopmans
4 stars

Jude and Vivian -- Although this is a standalone Jude picks up where Riddick leaves us. Vivian's decision has been made and is there regret or is it what needed to happen. Months later Jude and Vivian need to work through the events that put them where they are now. (I am being sketchy in my description just in case someone wants to pick up Riddick first)

Jude is a man trying to right his wrong while Vivian is sassy and independent. Knowing Jude is not good for her or ma
Belinda
Feb 16, 2017 Belinda rated it it was amazing
Wow! I could not put this book down. From the amazing cover to the action packed storyline. Let me just say, I started reading and just finished at 1:43 am. If you thought Riddick was smoking hot! Jude is blazing! Full of suspense and hot hot bedroom scene, this book will keep you on your toes right to then end. Just when you think you know how this will end, BAM, in comes the twist. Loved this..
5+++ Read!
Kathleen R.
Mar 02, 2017 Kathleen R. rated it really liked it
Title: Jude
Author: Kathy Coopmans

4 unexpected stars

This was the first time i've had the chance to read a novel written by Kathy Coopmans, and my only regret is not having started from the first book in the series. Kathy Coopmans has a habit of making me rethink what i think of her characters all throughout the book when i had first thought that i had them figured out. Just like Jude, the man that i pegged as a man unable to change his ways, to really believe his own words and not be able to b
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I had a hard time putting this book down, this book will definitely keep you on your toes with the suspense written into the story. The sexy times are hot enough to melt your kindle, I really enjoyed this book. I love that just when I thought I had it figured out, I was thrown for another loop. I recommend this one.
Steph's Rom Book Talk
As much as I hate giving low ratings I had to give this one only 3 stars for a few reasons. 1) This is not really a standalone book!! I felt that I really was missing so much of the story because I haven't read Riddick (Book 1 of Saints Series). 2) Way to descriptive and repetitive!! I found myself skimming over large parts of the book just to get to dialogue instead of all of the overdone inner feelings of these two characters. 3) I wanted to love Jude and Vivian but I just couldn't connect wit ...more
Lisa Eugene
Mar 03, 2017 Lisa Eugene rated it it was amazing
Loved this!!
Jude and Vivian's story was a great read! Jude is a sexy cop who doesn't mind showing a softer side. His glasses are a plus! His love for Vivian is touching and the two have incredible chemistry. Vivian is a feisty, strong willed woman. Exactly the type of heroine I adore. The story is fast paced and filled with twists and turns you never see coming. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Highly recommended.
K.
A Geeky, Sexy, Dirty talking alpha male, yet also sweet, considerate, protective and in touch with his feelings. Who is this mystery man? Jude Westbrooke
Ladies you are going to full out swoon over him. Seriously who doesn't love a guy that isn't afraid to speak his feelings or cry. Who will do anything to please the woman he loves and will stop at nothing to protect her or his family. These Saint guys have big hearts and are easily lovable. Jude man he is a gentle man with an old soul...swoon!

V
Sheila'S Book Corner
Mar 01, 2017 Sheila'S Book Corner rated it really liked it
Shelves: diane, 3-5-stars

When a misunderstanding clouds Jude's judgement, Vivian's world gets turned upside down. Jude sets out single-mindedly to fight for Vivian's forgiveness. With so much else to deal with and trying to get back to work and back in full health, she is pretty quick to reward his efforts and allow Jude into her life.

"Nothing is going to change the fact that I hurt you. Not a goddamn word I say is going to justify my actions. All I can do is tell you I’m sorry and mean it. Because I do mean it. The pa
Jacquie
WOW! I LOVED Jude...I thought Riddick was HOT but the geeky, nerdy, Alpha-with-a-tude Jude? INSANE!! Kathy Coopmans has become one of my fave authors....I just can't get enough.

We met Jude and Vivian in Riddick and you just knew there was a story there...and what a story it is! Jude made a huge mistake when he hooked up with Vivian, and he shows what he's made of when he realizes that Vivian is the woman for him! NOTHING will stand in his way...not even Vivian herself! I loved the way this sexy,
Lisa Waugh
Feb 20, 2017 Lisa Waugh rated it it was amazing
Jude is the second instalment in The Saints series with Riddick being the first. We learned quite a bit about these two....and learned there was history between them in Riddick, but this book clearly gives us so much more as to their individual pasts and what really went down that fateful night.

Jude....my my my there is so much to him!!! Beneath that tough alpha exterior is an honest, loyal and selfless man that I truly fell in love with! He wears his heart on his sleeve and that's what I found
Pupuce
Mar 06, 2017 Pupuce rated it it was ok
where to start? only 25% and I think ai know where this is going (I mean psycho sending pink envelopes, come on).
I feel like I missed a part of the book. Maybe because I didn't read the first one, but it was not about them. Their way of think about each other does not feel right. They 'only' share one night and do not know each other. They are trying to get to know each other. However, they are acting like they knew each other for years, like they were friends or something... so confusing.... I
Kaitlyn
Feb 19, 2017 Kaitlyn rated it it was amazing
Holy. Crap!!!!!! I knew Jude was going to be special, I just didn't know how special!! He is one amazing man with one spectacular woman at his side!!! Add in a little mystery and the amazing romance of Jude and Vivian and you have the total package!!

Jude picks up pretty much where Riddick left off. Vivian makes a difficult decision that I won't go into but it shapes the rest of this book. Six months pass and it's finally time for Vivian and Jude to hash out that one night. And boy is it worth i
Diane
Mar 01, 2017 Diane rated it really liked it
I really loved the first book in this series, Riddick and went into this one hoping for the same feeling, but didn't fall in love with this one as quickly. I am very glad I gave it a chance, though and continued reading. I really enjoyed the suspenseful storyline of the second half of the book!
My review:
Maria Angie Mendoza
Feb 27, 2017 Maria Angie Mendoza rated it really liked it
Fast paced, hot, steamy read. This is Jude and Vivian's story. Theirs was a sweet, sexy romance between fiery, dirty talking Vivian and geeky glass wearing cop Jude.
Then...when you think the story is going in one direction...BOOM!
Sharp turn in a completely different direction.
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
There was a misunderstanding. He disrespected her. He thought she was something she was not.

"I knew it was a one-night stand. It was the perfect night before all hell broke loose."

He tried to explain and apologize. But he had hurt her. She ran and then a terrible accident happened...she was in the hospital for days. He stayed by her side but never got to take back the things he said to hurt her.

Ohhh the push and pull in this book was sooo freaking good. Ya'll are sooo going to love you some Jud
Tammi
Feb 21, 2017 Tammi rated it it was amazing
Jumping to the wrong conclusion, hurtful words and misunderstandings do not make for a good start to a relationship. Or can they?
Boy did Jude have his work cut out for him trying to win back feisty headstrong Vivian. But she had a bit of a secret that he soon found out she wanted him just as much. Her tug of war feelings made me smile where something like that usually frustrates me in a book. I think it was because I genuinely liked Vivian. She didn't mess with his head or lead him on. She laid
KF69
Feb 18, 2017 KF69 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-feb
Kathy Coopmans gave me a book hangover. Again. I loved Jude and Vivian. I swear I needed tissues for the first 28% of the book which is one of the highest compliments I can pay to an author. The story just had me in its grips and I could not put it down. Life and love are rarely simple and these two had a lot to overcome. Love will prevail is not unusual in stories. The way this story is written Jude and Vivian prevail not just through love but with determination, friendship, fortitude and stren ...more
Dani Hodge
Feb 23, 2017 Dani Hodge rated it it was amazing
“I’ll hold your hand if you hold mine.”

SEXY, EXCITING AND FULL OF SUSPENSE!

After reading Riddick last year I couldn't wait to get my hands on Jude and Viven's story! This book had it all! Who doesn't love a book with a crazy stalker on the lose! I couldn't stop turning the pages!

Jude and Viven are on fire together, and I love seeing how strong and compassionate they both truly are.
And the ending, ugh swoon worthy to say the least..

But now am hooked and I need Tyson and Lynne's story, I feel it
Karrie Mellott Puskas
Feb 12, 2017 Karrie Mellott Puskas rated it it was amazing
Jude, a man that you will find that as much as a bad ass he really is, he has a side of himself that will totally melt your heart.

He and Vivian had a one night stand that we learned in Riddick. And we know that Vivian is a heroine in Riddick. Vivian goes away for therapy and comes back 6months later. 6 months too long in Jude's eye. He has a lot to say to her and he isn't going to go down with a fight.

Jude has been captivated by Vivian ever since his one night with her and he knows he has to s
Kathy Coopmans
Dec 18, 2016 Kathy Coopmans rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jude is now up for pre-order on all platforms. 2.99 until the release date of February 28th when price increases to 3.99.
Amazon- tinyurl.com/j73vmps
UK- tinyurl.com/j67pqos
AU- tinyurl.com/js5yzbl
CA- tinyurl.com/jgtmnsu
iTunes- tinyurl.com/jbjpu7o
Nook-tinyurl.com/z7jww8j
Kobo-tinyurl.com/gvqcuxk
Add to your TBR- https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
Newsletter sign-up- https://app.mailerlite.com/webforms/l...
Books Laid Bare
Mar 02, 2017 Books Laid Bare rated it it was amazing
Well, that is the way to spend an afternoon!
I just love a man with a filthy mouth, and I am darn sure you will too by the time Jude is finished with you.
There was a hint in the first book of the series (Riddick) that there was a little more having gone on behind the scenes between Vivian and Jude and the author doesn’t make you linger long before she tells all. Jude picks up right where Riddick left off and while this is a standalone, I don’t think it would do you any harm to read book one if y
Juliette
Mar 04, 2017 Juliette rated it really liked it

"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."

We met to Jude and Vivian in the first book and this is their story where they-her- is going to strungle  with the feelings between them, but he won't give up.

Although when all seem fine something crash in their lives  and put them and their family in danger.

Will the overcome it? After that, will they be together?

And the better of this book, a hot cop with a big heart that are going to melt your panties.

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription
C
Seraphim  Book Reviews
“sometimes falling in love is easy, but sometimes people try to stand in your way, 5 stars”

Jude... Jude isn’t like most romance books out there right now. Instead of falling in love, having some sort of issue/falling out, then finally getting the happily ever after, this story is different. In Jude you have the issue first then the get together and I enjoyed it.
Vivian and Jude shared an amazing night together, until there was a misunderstanding.

Unfortunate circumstances take Vivian away and upo
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
USA Today Best Selling Author
More about Kathy Coopmans...

The Saints (3 books)
  • Riddick (The Saints, #1)
  • Tyson (The Saints #3)