Start by marking “Stud Farm: The Delancey Brothers” as Want to Read:
Stud Farm: The Delancey Brothers

Stud Farm: The Delancey Brothers

There's a feisty little filly that needs taming. And I'm just the man for the job.

My name's Clint McRae. I took this job without realizing how hard it would be. Hard to train a know-it-all trick rider like Pheonyx Delancey, Hard to get her all the way to the National Championships.

Hard to keep my hands off her.

She's got talent coming out her ears but she's reckless and wil

To ask other readers questions about Stud Farm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stud Farm

Chantal ❤️
2.5 STUD IS A DUD STARS

description

The ideas of these stories are much better than the actually story to me. The first one was okay but I have to say I felt very let down by the whole book.
There are 5 stories of 4 different couples plus a Christmas story 3 years later.
I won't waste my time with every story and storyline, you can read that for yourself, I will just state why this book failed for me.
1- each couple are poorly developed as a couple. They are just two individuals that are together.
2- they sa
Jos
Jan 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I read the first 2 stories but got bored by the third. As much as I enjoyed the first 2 stories (Clint and Jake)they were just a tad bit OTT with insta love and it was just a tad bit on the cheesey side for me. Overall if you are looking for fast stories filled with hot alpha males and insta love with little to no drama then look no further:)
Becca B
As always, Joanna Blake writes a safe hot read! No complaints here. :)
April Symes
I really enjoyed Stud Farm by Joanna Blake. This is a novella that is about the cousin to the Delancey Brothers and her life and the romance. Clint McRae is a rugged man and he took a job training this spitfire of a young woman to get her all the way to the National Championships. The young woman in question is Pheonyx Delancey, She is super talented but boy is she spirited, like those horses she rides. Her cousins Jackson,Daniel and Jake, are very protective of her and treat her more like a lit ...more
Flo Grugel
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
This book cracked me up with some of the descriptive words.. I don't think it was meant to be funny
Linda Barrett
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really loved Pheonyx Rising and I liked the fact all the Delancey brothers and family were all wrapped up in this fantastic book.
This book has a little for everyone in it.
Pheonyx Rising is about Pheonyx Delancey a cousin of Jackson,Daniel and Jakes who they treat like their little sister and are VERY protective over her.
Pheonyx is a 22 year old fantastic horse rider who's got a potential fantastic career in front of her.She rides her horse Apollo to near perfection but she just needs that lit
Jacey Jeffrey
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved Clint and Phee's story. The chemistry was off the charts between the two. It was amusing to watch the relationship develop and stumble a bit. Once they were on the same page...it was instant fireworks. This was a very hot and steamy read...one of my favorite types to read!

My favorite part in the whole book was the Christmas epilogue of all of the Delancey's. I especially loved the part in regards to Casey!

I highly recommend this book to everyone...it was a phenomenal story and
Heather andrews
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Pheonyx Rising:
When it comes to his Phe, Clint is hardheaded, dominant and doesn't take the word no very well.
Ride With Me:
Elle was just adorable and her thoughts we something else, "Jake Delancey was hard. Jake Delancey was hard down there. He grinned down at me unrepentantly, not the least bit concerned about his massive erection. And it was massive. Abnormally so."
Bound To Me:
Daniel is determined when it comes to his Francesca, the man does not give up.
Sherry Westendorf
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a definite must buy. Each one has their own story that is intertwined into one big story. It was fun, exciting, humorous, romantic, hot and oh so much fun to read. I just loved it. Best one I have read in a long time and I will definitely read it again and again. If you like cowboy bad boys and their women and everything between them you will like this one.
Angie
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot! Hot! Hot!
One of the best box set of books I've read in a long time.
I loved reading about Clint and Phee and the other Delancey boys.
Love some sexy cowboy stories. Book one, Pheonyx Rising, was so sexy! Clint keeps things heated up.

Don't miss this set. Click it. Read it. Make sure it doesn't sit in the TBR pile!
A
T&A Book Blog
Angela Coulthard
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have to say I'm a huge fan of Joanna Blakes work. Love all her books. The redo of the Delancey and new character it was hot and steamy. I was not disappointed at all. It had everything I was looking for in this book. Virgin, head strong women and hot alpha males who took control. Can't wait for more to come
Emma Treharne
Dec 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
a very good read x

i really liked all the love storys these guys had. it was a light and easy read one in wich i really enjoyed!
the three brothers are very dreamy and there storys will draw you in untill you finish them all
Mindy McCray
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Joanna Blake delivers another amazing Delancey Brothers book!!
I loved Phee and Clint's story! There's some sizzling hot scenes in the book!! I'm so glad that we got to see Phee's cousins, the Delancey Brothers, in this book!
Carol
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Playing For Keeps!

Funny, romantic, sexy stories of 4 dominant alpha males! Each story was full of light drama and escapades. Stories of finding love when you are not looking and the hurdles each couple overcomes to find their HEA. An enjoyable read.
Melanie Neugebauer
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have loved the Delanceys for a long time. In this new compilation of all things Delancey, Joanna Blake has outdone herself. I enjoyed this from the first page. All 5 stories were fast paced, sexy reads with absolutely crazy alpha men, and the fiesty women they fall for. A must read for 2016.
Danna Lee
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love those Delancey boys and girls.

To what lengths will the Delancey boys and girls go to to get the one they love ? The answer is simple...ANY!!! Love this family of hunky man flesh hotness and strong, sexy as sin women.
Juli
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed a gifted copy of this book (given by the author)...

Pheonyx Rising

It's a quick, enjoyable and steamy read with older man younger woman. We met the upcoming rodeo star Pheonyx and her hot trainer Clint. Can Clint keep his hands off of Phoenyx long enough to train her?
Amanda Griffith
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet romance with lots of heat

Lived this collection of stories about the Delancey family. These three brothers pull out all the tricks to get the women they love.
Jamie
Dec 21, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Honestly surprised this book has such a high rating. It was hard to finish because I had so many problems with the characters.
Abigail Young
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good resd

Good read. The story was good. The writing was well done. I really enjoyed reading this story. Its a book I would suggest.
Donna Feibusch
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An Awesome Read!!!

I absolutely loved reading Stud Farm(Delancey Brothers Book 1)! This was a fabulous read because the entire family was in this book. Each one of the brothers and their cousin Pheonyx had there own story. I highly recommend you get this, because each story is better then the first. They are a horse breeding farm and everybody has a stake in the business. The first book is called Pheonyx Rising and it’s all about Pheonyx a sixteen year old Trick Rider who wants to win the champio
Stephanie
Mediocre but it had its moments

I like Clint and Phoenyx. I wish his past love life would have been clarified more, but he didn't seem to be a womanizer before her and definitely wasn't once he met her or starting training her or whatever. It wasn't quite instalove, but it was a quick attraction and with a realistically fast falling in love time period. It was a sweet story, and the conflict with the cousins was amusing and sweet, though over the top.

It was not clear when Phoenyx's story ended. J
Naomi Maguire
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it all.

I loved how thus book just continued onto the next set of characters. And how they were all seen throughout the book. It made me smile and actually laugh. It a good read from cover to cover. It was nice to read a book that just about finding true love. To see every one of them to their HEA. I've love every series I have read from Joanna. Can't wait for the continuing books for the other series from her.
Blueleo
Oct 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Star Farm!

I really enjoy and like All the stories, but my favorite was Jake & Elle. I like that all the females where feisty and strong will and made the guys work for there attention. The guys had to get off there Cocky selves and show there love for their ladies. Even though Clint, Jake, Daniel & Jackson are still true cavemen, but sexy as hell.
Kim Richards
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed all the books that make up stud farm.
Surprises are rife throughout the books and what surprises you may see some of them coming, some you won't.
In true Joanna Blake style she kept me engrossed within each book, wanting to know what was going to happen, at the same time not wanting the story to end.
Victoria B
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was a good quick read with well developed characters and a story line that flowed nicely from beginning to end. The forbidden attraction between the main characters is undeniable. The sarcastic banter between the two makes for a fun light read add some steamy moments to make this book a recommended book.
Janet Migliaccio
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed it

Not normally a fan of lust to love stories but this group of stories was different as it had most of the story build up AFTER the I dos were said I loved the after stories after the MAIN story was done. I will definitely read more by this author!
lilly brown
Sex in the country

If you're looking for hot sex scenes this book as plenty of them. No real substance. I'm an avid reader and after the first two stories I was bored. Didn't bother to finish the book.
beadie
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Grate Read

Love the Delancey brother,best book that I have read on a long time,couldn't put it down love the story of each brother,please keep up the outstanding writing that you are doing.
Kerry Williams
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great set of stories about a family that is sexy as hell. I spent my Friday night with this family and loved all my time with them. I would recommend this set of stories to anyone that is looking for sexy cowboys and sexy women that capture their hearts.
  • Ellora's Cavemen: Seasons of Seduction II
  • Viva Las Bad Boys
  • Arrested by Love
  • A Fare to Remember: Just Whistle / Driven to Distraction / Taken for a Ride
  • A Christmas Collection
  • Obsession (Alpha Bodyguards #2)
  • Last of the Red-Hot Cowboys (Hell's Outlaws, #1)
  • Unwrapped
  • Regency Christmas Proposals
  • Men to Die For
  • Logan (Murder On Magnolia Island Trilogy #1)
  • When You Wish
  • The Wedding Season: Much Ado About Nuptials\The Gentleman Takes a Bride
  • Feisty Firefighters Bundle: Aftershock / The Firefighter's Baby / Facing the Fire
  • Sarah's Chase
  • Breaking Brent (Roped, #2)
  • Give Me a Texan
  • Wild Burn (Wild State, #1)
Joanna Blake loves good old fashioned romance, men who open doors and work with their hands. Hot Blooded Heroes is a series of sizzling stories about True Blue American men and the women who love them. She's thrilled to be collaborating with Pincushion Press on her new series! Come along for the ride!
XoX,
Joanna
*********

Sign up for Joanna's mailing list for news on new releases, special book deals
“That was nice." "Nice? Woman, you damn near killed me." I” 1 likes
“He asked me if he could pick out my panties every day and I said yes. He asked if I would let him in my bed every night and I said yes. He asked if I would be a good girl and do every damn thing he said, in and out of the ring from now on. Lord help me, I said yes. "That's” 1 likes