Start by marking “Gravity” as Want to Read:

Book #1- Royal Atlas http://amzn.to/2mW8Ov6
Book #2- Gravity http://amzn.to/2ojvLbV
Book #3- The Traveller April 17, 2017
Companion Novels

Your first love is nothing to joke about. It’s powerful, overwhelming, and something that haunts you forever. When your first love is severed, you lose a piece of your soul. Your world shatters.

My first love, Amos Marshall, left something
Published January 30th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Gravity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gravity

Juanita
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arz
4.5 heartfelt stars

We meet Gracie who has been moved around all her life due to her father's military career. She moves to a small town where she meets Amos. She soon discovers they are moving again but they both promise to stay in touch. They do stay in touch but he goes away to the service. She meets up with him again on a visit back but not knowing that would be her last time to see him.

She's my forever Amos gifted me. It's our gravity that keeps us centered no matter how painful it is.

Yea
Jean
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WARNING: YOU MUST READ ROYAL ATLAS BEFORE THIS BOOK!

4.5 to 5 Stars

Okay, first off, I love this cover just as much as I loved the cover of Royal Atlas!

Secondly, I did not realize when I started reading this book it was going to take us back to the early years of Amos (Molly's brother from Royal Atlas).  So, as I was reading, my anxiety was rising because I knew what was coming and I knew my heart was going to break again over it.  But, I love Amos!  He is such a loveable, funny, caring man.....
AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Holly emotional book! Gravity is sort of a second chance at finding true love journey for the heroine. Gracie was dealt a shitty card. She fell hard for her high school sweetheart Amos but Gracie’s father was a military man therefore they were moving around a lot. The love birds were ripped apart but Gracie and Amos kept their love alive even with the distance apart. Until strategy strikes… Gracie lost it all but Amos did leave a piece of him behind. Gracie started a new life at Amos’s home town ...more
Tiffany Willams
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"It's going to hurt just like any love story. There's always pain mixed in with the beautiful moments. It's what makes the cycle of love so amazing and priceless."

Grab a box of tissues for this one!!

Fiding out that HJ Bellus was going to tell Amos' story after Royal Atlas made me so happy! I knew I was in for a roller coaster of emotions, but I went in already knowing how much I would love it.

Amos was the first love of Gracie. She lived and breathed everything that he was. But life isn't always
Lydia H
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you have a box of tissues, I highly recommend you grab it and keep it handy before you begin reading. You WILL cry. It doesn't matter what kind of reader you are (a crier or non-crier), this book will have your emotions running wild.

Having read Royal Atlas prior to Gravity, I KNEW what was going to happen, so I TRIED (and failed miserably) to not connect with a certain character. I tried reading as fast as I could, so I wouldn't feel the devastation as badly as I felt it in Royal Atlas, but
Maree Repa
Jan 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amos and Gracie's Story

Five Amazing Stars *

I was thrilled and so excited to read the second book after, Royal Atlas, and now thoroughly enjoyed this one. With the help and complete guidance by H.J. Bellus as author she proves how strong the Marshall family is. Another unbeatable winner H.J.Bellus has written.

Gracie has always loved Amos. He was always such a charmer with her, thinking he could get away with everything. He is strong and such a wonderful helper with the farmhouse they live while t
Sbell
Feb 14, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I liked the beginning of this book.
When I realized the turn it was
taking I decided to DNF. NOT
because it wasn't good. Because
up until I DNF'd it- it was.
But I always like the first
guy in the book. I don't like
to switch up in the middle
or have to redirect how I feel
about a character. This may not
make sense, but I don't want
to spoil this for those waiting
to read it. I also didn't realize
going into this book that the
characters had been in a previous
book. I think this is just a case
of it wasn't the
Babbling Chatter  Reads
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Freaking HJ Bellus does it again! This is another one of those reads that will have you in a book hangover for days!

"Just relax . It's going to hurt just like any love story. There's always pain mixed in with the beautiful moments. It's what makes the cycle of love so amazing and priceless."

The tingles, the goosebumps, the chills and more! This is a love story that will have you saying WTF?!?! then become utterly speechless! This one hurt (more than one occasion) and is one ride that will never
Tiffany
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"It's in moments like these I realize all the heartache was worth it. The pain and scars have sculpted the perfect story."

HJ Bellys truly sums up my thoughts with two lines from this book.

I knew this book was going to break me going in but it's the pieces that are put back together & make me whole again that truly are worth all the tears I so hate to shed.

This is a phenomenal read, a must read!!!

Gracie was Amos Marshall's one true love but their love story is cut tragically short, but Amos
Michelle
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Have tissue ready...Right from the start this book just sucks you in. I told HJ Bellus I power read it. You will NOT be able to put this one down. Such a great story of love, tragedy and friendship. So many hard decisions in life that have to be made. So many secrets that are divulged. This is definitely a very emotional read.
--karen Green-berry
A Wonderful Read!!!!

I am now a bona fide fan of this author. This is the third book I've read by her and they all evoke the same emotion. Laughter, shock, sadness, perseverance and love. This is Cub, Gracie and Amos' story.

We have already met Gracie and Amos in Finding Atlas, and even though their love story ended in tragedy; it also shows the will of the human spirit to survive. Cub and Gracie's story shows perseverance and a strong desire to find their HEA. It will tug at your heartstrings but
Catarina Rodrigues
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.75*

Such a beautiful story! <3 <3 <3

Rohina
Phew! January feels like the month of firsts. I've picked up books by so many authors for the first time and HJ Bellus definitely belongs in this category.

First thing first, it is advised that you read Royal Atlas before picking up Gravity . Another thing... I am a rule breaker so I didn't do what was advised. LOL! But rest assured, if you do pick up Gravity before Royal Atlas , that is completely okay since this book can stand alone and I didn't find anything or any situation in the stor
Catarina
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Yamina
Jan 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Arc kindly provided by the author for an honest review.

“It’s our gravity that keeps us centered no matter how painful it is.”

WOW WOW WOW! Gravity was an amazing read and one I am not going to forget anytime soon. The story was poignant and beautiful.

I wish I could express how much I felt while I read Gravity- it is one of those rare books that I want to give all the stars to.
Gracie and Cub both had to deal with loss and love. Gracie’s past has changed her , changed her opinion on love and life
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"Do you believe in gravity?"

Gooood Gawd!!!! I freaking loved this book. This is Amos and Gracie's story. You sooo need to read Atlas first before moving onto this book.

I just loved Amos and his cray cray self!! He would make me laugh my ass off while reading his one liners.

"You are so far from plain that you're in a different universe."
If roses are red and violets are blue, then Gracie not even momma's fried chicken is as sexy as you."

I would just sit there while reading... Where in the heck do
Meghan Murphy
5 Stars

Gravity by HJ Bellus is the first book I've read from this author and it definitely won't be the last! This book takes you on such an emotional rollercoaster that one minute you are laughing hysterically then balling your eyes out the next. Gravity completely gutted me and slowly put me back together. It is filled with so much pain and sadness but also love and hope.

Without giving too much away, Gracie is a military brat that moved so much it was hard to form relationships with anyone. B
Tianna
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Gravity definitely captured my heart and never let it go!

Starting out, since I read Royal Atlas first, I knew how part of this story was going to happen and it left me in pieces once it all came about. The emotions in this story were so raw and beautifully written. HJ Bellus did stunning work with this story and didn't disappoint.

Gravity is about knowing that it is okay to let go and move on. It takes time and even through that time, it still hurts your heart to be happy when you feel guil
Kat
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I did NOT think I would like Gracie. Not gonna lie, I don't have a lot of patience for ladies who get pregnant then run & never tell the family. I understand that was her connection to Amos but it's HIS family for crying out loud!!! So I went into the book very hesitant over her. Honestly I think the reason I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH was totally because of Stent! Man that man was SWEET and SEXY and ALPHA all in one package! Literally the perfect guy. I LOVED how he loved her & wanted to b ...more
Sommertime
Jun 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This is the second book in the series. I would suggest you read "Royal Atlas" first to enjoy this book fully.

This was a very heartfelt book. I loved the MCs. They both were awesome. The kids in the story were great for comic relief (even if they don't talk like any 5 year old I've ever met).

I had some small things that niggled at me. There were details in this book that seemed different than they were in the first book and that was kinda annoying. Many of Gracie's choices and motives made absol
Lynne Garlick
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good Lord! I didn't think Royal Atlas could be topped but goodness me I was wrong!!
Gracie and Amos had a once in a lifetime love and my heart literally shattered.......shattered!
Gracie decides it's time to move back home........and meets Cub......both have their own secrets and stories to share......but they have a connection and that started to mend my shattered heart......only for it to be shattered a few more times!! My tissues could not keep up with the steady stream of tears down my face..
Lisa Cheney
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I knew going in that Gravity would be a sequel to Royal Atlas, this book was even better than the that. I fell in love with with this from page one. Yes it's boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love, but this book blew me away it's the second chance romance that you need. From the love she shared with Amos to the growing love for cub it's a roller coaster ride. I loved and hated that I needed tissues from the start if the start of the book. grab some tissues a bottle of wine and have a wonder t ...more
Rose Maniscalco
Jun 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book totally gutted me. I knew where it was going to go from the first book, and I tried like hell not to fall in love with Amos, but on my goodness, he made it impossible not to love him!!!
Here we see much more of his sweeter side and the love him and Gracie shared was so amazing.

I like that the story picks up 4 1/2 years later. I am not a fan of stories where the love interest dies and 3 months later they are meeting the next "love of their life" and suddenly finding all these things tha
Karie Gibson
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I knew from the beginning this book would bring me tears and all the feels. If you read the first book in this series this is a must read. This book had me on an emotional rollercoaster ride. It isn't all tears though. The little girls in this book will have you rolling with laughter. There were a few times I was laughing out loud.
This book will give you the story of how brave and strong one woman can be. Gracie will learn that sometimes the end is only the beginning. I loved Cub in this book.
Melissa Mendoza
5+ tragically beautiful and emotional stars!!!

I don't even know where to start... this book ripped my heart out! But it did it in the most beautiful way. Your first love is no joke and this book proves that without a doubt. I won't give much away, I will say that you'll need about three boxes of tissues next to you when you read because it will pull at your heart!

This has got to be one of my favorite reads of 2017!!!
Cynthia Whisler
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow Simply Amazing

This book was a winner. I think I cried harder with this Book then the last one. I think it's because I knew the outcome of Gracie relationship with Amos. But how amazingly it turned out. Cub was definitely sent to her by Gravity and the grace of God. What a truly sweet and tender romance. This is such an emotional Series. Awesome Book and Read!!
Roxy
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
HEARTBREAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL

I felt every word the author wrote! The love, happiness then the heartbreak and sadness. It was beyond beautiful the love between Amos and Gracie! I felt her broken soul when her world shattered!!! But then she meet this handsome guy with the biggest heart!!! The best!!!
Debbie Eichler
Jun 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing story

I loved this story so much. There were two beautiful love stories told in this book. Amos lead Gracie to Stent so that she could learn to love again! Highly recommended!! i
Lauren
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Two people brought together by a force so strong they can't resist- Gravity. I loved this story. It's such a emotional story that heals the heart. Once I started I couldn't put the book down. It really is a must read
Leanna
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely LOVED this book. It had it all love, sweetness, humor, fun, real life hardships, and the COOLEST little girl, Juliette, I've ever read about. She was hilarious, genuine, and so fun. This IAS a must read
USA Today Best Selling Author, HJ Bellus is a small town girl who loves the art of storytelling. When not making readers laugh or cry, she's a part-time livestock wrangler that can be found in the middle of Idaho, shot gunning a beer while listening to some Miranda Lambert on her Beats and rocking out in her boots.

Website ➝ authorhjb.com
(Sign up for my NEWSLETTER to stay up to date!)
More about H.J. Bellus...