Start by marking “Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan” as Want to Read:
Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan

Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan (Bad Boys After Dark #2)

The Bad Billionaires After Dark are a series of stand-alone romances that may also be enjoyed as part of the larger Love in Bloom series.

Indulge your inner vixen with these sexy billionaires!
Meet the Bad Boys... Four fiercely loyal, sinfully sexy, uber alpha brothers, about to fall head over heels for their leading ladies.

Sinfully sexy
300 pages
Published December 21st 2016 by World Literary Press

To ask other readers questions about Bad Boys After Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bad Boys After Dark

Bared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesDark Lover by J.R. WardBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireMotorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley
Hot Alpha Males
1,402 books — 1,233 voters
Until November by Aurora Rose ReynoldsCome Away with Me by Kristen ProbyPlay with Me by Kristen ProbyFight with Me by Kristen ProbyUntil Trevor by Aurora Rose Reynolds
Romantic Family Series
349 books — 215 voters

More lists with this book...

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

Entering a bar to take a phone call sports agent Tiffany Winters unwittingly crashes the wedding of a fellow agent. Catching the eye of the bars sexy owner Dylan Bad. Sparks fly and both have a scratch that needs to be itched. Will Dylan settle for a "one and done"? Does Tiffany have room in her busy life for more?

Filled with humor, romance, family, and love. This one is not to be missed...

description

Honestly, this was one fabulous little book. It was well written. The plot flowed nicely. It had smoking h
Dec 27, 2016 Laura rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Publisher and Rock Star PR***

3.5 Stars

I enjoyed this book. I thought the characters were real, and they were well developed.

Tiffany is a sports agent who is fully engaged with her job...to the point where it consumes almost every waking hour (and likely has woken her in the middle of the night more than once). She needs to learn the balance of having someone in her life while also being able to have her career.

Dylan owns a bar, is hit on by women on a nightly basis, and is
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 4 Summer Girl Stars ~

What happens when a chance encounter, that is supposed to be a one time thing, turns into something more??

What happens when you have two people who have sworn off love and relationships find they have more in common than they thought??

Get those answers by reading Bad Boys After Dark : DYLAN by Melissa Foster.

Melissa did it again….she gave us another Alpha Hero who won over the independent, strong heroine. Bad
Jessica Alcazar
You guuuuuuuuuuuuys, THIS story .... THESE people .... ohhhhhhh ***happy sigh***

I don't even have words for Dylan. He is the perfect man. And Tiffany .... such a driven and powerful woman. As the story unfolds, it is amazeballs how perfect these two are for each other. They are the other half to each other that would complete them. And they were super sexy together! There are very few books out there that are the total package, and this is one of them.

The story of Dylan and Tiffany is one of g
Tijuana
Dec 26, 2016 Tijuana rated it really liked it
Shelves: author-arc, romance
Tiffany Winters is the exact opposite of the women Dylan Bad normally pursues. She's focused on building her business and has no time for a relationship. Her pursuit is to become the top sports agent in New York; not succumb to the charms of the sexy as sin bar owner who hits on her.
What happens when a sexy bar owner with a thing for submissive women falls hard for a controlling man-eater? You’ll have to read it to find out!

There are a few things I can always count on from Melissa Foster: excel
Amy
Dec 20, 2016 Amy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Sexy Stars!

It’s no secret that Melissa Foster writes amazing and swoon worthy alpha males. Her Bad Boys After Dark Series takes it one step further. In this series, we still get those swoon worthy and sexy as hell alpha males, but the steam and sexy times is definitely taken up a notch.

Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan follows the story of Dylan and Tiffany. Dylan is the sinful bar owner who is about to knock Tiffany off of her feet. While Dylan usually goes for those women that are the damsel in dis
Danielle from Short and Sassy
Dec 27, 2016 Danielle from Short and Sassy rated it really liked it

Hello... my name is Danielle and I am a Melissa Foster fangirl. That is right. I am obsessed with all books that Melissa Foster writes, I LOVED this book. LOVED it. I admit, I love all her books, but this one was amazing and had me all giddy and squirming!! In a very good way!!

Tiffany is a sports agent. A women who rocks her job in a man's world. She is at the top of her game. A women who eats, sleeps and breathes work. That is why she is so successful. She doesn't have a life outside o
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 21, 2016 Wendy'sThoughts rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Melissa Foster Fans, Bad Billionaires, Romance
4 More Than Just A Hook Up Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
I applaud Melissa Foster. She has come up with a way of giving her readers far more than just a romance filled with Sexy Times, Hot Billionaire Men and Women who make them work for it. She has figured out a way to insert real emotional issues, warm heart situations and humor, too. Make no mistake... these books are smokin'...but they also have some true moments which make them so likeable.

I haven't read many in this series but that did not imp
Sandy
Dec 21, 2016 Sandy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date December 21, 2016

Everything's naughtier after dark...

Sinfully sexy bar owner Dylan Bad has a thing for needy women. He’s a savior, a knigh
Sandy
Dec 21, 2016 Sandy rated it it was amazing

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date December 21, 2016

Jamie Benoit
Dec 28, 2016 Jamie Benoit rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict (www.bookboyfriendaddict.com). A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

“From the minute we left that bar together the first night, I was drawn to you by something much stronger than lust.”

Ahh yes, after meeting the Bad boys when I read Mick earlier this year, I was very much looking forward to Dylan’s story and I will say that he did not disappoint! As much as I enjoyed Mick and Amanda’s book, I liked Dylan and Tiffany’
Mayurakshi Paul
Dec 08, 2016 Mayurakshi Paul rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got this book for a blog tour organised by Xpresso Book Tours

The first thing that came into my mind when I signed up for this tour was that this book would be sexy, hot and everything that a erotic novel must be, to be more precise I never expected the story to stand out well. But, well, I was proved wrong.

The story starts on the night of Mick, Dylan's brother's wedding, where he meets Tiffany and they agree to a one night stand, no strings attached. But slowly the circumstances change and the
Dawn West
Jan 03, 2017 Dawn West rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Actual Rating: 3.5

**Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for honest review.**

When a tough-hearted woman and a soft-loving man collide...

Tiffany's job as a sports agent is time consuming. And she's good at her job. Unfortunately, work is all that she ever does and her love life is practically non-existent. A quick romp in the hay is all that she has time for these days and a real relationship just doesn't have a place in her itinerary.

Dylan is a hard worker, also.
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰

ARC received for an honest review

Firstly, I have not read the first Bad Boys After Dark story, but this does not affect my enjoyment of Dylan at all.

Firstly, as much as I loved Tiffany, at times I wanted to shake some sense into her... and perhaps shove that phone where the sun don't shine! I understand her why's, and I love nothing more than a strong woman who knows what she wants and stand up for it, but boy oh boy, with Dylan in her face, I don't know how she could focus on anything not him.

D
Stacey Kym
ARC kindly provided by Melissa Foster via Beck Valley Book Tours in exchange for an honest review.

Review

'Dylan' is the second novella instalment in the 'Bad Boys After Dark' series. It was hot, sexy and completely head-over-heals romantic! I love that this novella series can be read as a standalone. Mainly, due to the fact that it has been ages since it have read the first instalment in the series. It also allows for a great, quick winter/summer read when you are in need of something to p

Smashlybooksalicousreviewingchicks
Sweet Alpha male read! I want a Dylan, just saying. He's a little mix of bad boy, shows emotions and goes beyond to keep and give up control to even out the play you can say. This may be part of a series; however, it is a standalone. While you see characters cross over from other books, it has no impact on this story and characters. This is the first Bad Boys After Dark that I have read and now I want to go back and read the other one plus the secondary characters mentioned in here. I recently r ...more
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Oh, my! Oh my! I need me some more Dylan Bad. That man is absolute perfection. Not only is he hot, sexy and bad he is compassionate, passionate and understanding. Melissa Foster sure knows how to create the perfect hero.

Dylan is the type of guy who loves when he can help a woman who he feels is in need of being rescued. That’s the type of woman he is attracted to, so you can imagine his surprise when he finds himself drawn to Tiffany Winters. She was the furthest thing from someone who needed to
Mommaleena
Dec 26, 2016 Mommaleena rated it it was amazing
What's Missing
Yet another amazing love story from Melissa Foster! She contributed to heat up our winter nights south another hit under the sheets, cab, office, couch....crimeney anywhere that two hit and sexily couples could possibly find themselves wrapped in add around each other at. However although these couples within her stories are fantastically exquisite in bed, Melissa also tells a wonderful life story of each character.
Dylan owns Nightcaps-a bar that attracts business-people, celebr
Donna Morrison
Dec 24, 2016 Donna Morrison rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a copy of my review on my blog: donnasthoughtsonbooks.wordpress.com

What would you think you would get when you pair a guy who is hot and sexy as hell, but loves women who are needy, with a woman who is hot and sexy but will eat a man alive? You would not think that it would go well right? Well, think again. This combination is what is in this book and it is nothing but explosive.

When Dylan's eyes connect with Tiffany's right from the start he feels a connection. His brother warns him tha
Beth
BOOK REVIEW: Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan
BOOK SERIES: Bad Boys After Dark #2
AUTHOR: Melissa Foster
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
PUBLICATION DATE: December 21, 2016
CLIFF HANGER: No
4 Stars

*This story is for mature audiences only. Contains explicit scenes and language intended for adults 18+

SYNOPSIS:

Meet the Bad Bo
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
** I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.**

This book is #2 in the series about Bad boys and this is Dylan's story. He is the brother that owns a bar but also they guy that likes submissive, and needy women. In this story he falls for tough as nails, sports agent Tiffany Winters and learns more about who he is.

Note to the author: Please write about the Winters Brother I LOVED!!! I can totally see a Winters Boys Series.

Back to the review...Tiffany looks and even at first acts
Melissa Mendoza
Dec 20, 2016 Melissa Mendoza rated it it was amazing
“The tightness in her stomach eased. ‘You make me want to believe everything you say.’ ‘And I hope one day you will.’”

Heat Rating:

photo 5 Orgasm Button_zpsm0jqyhvr.jpg

5 bad boy stars!!! I’m falling in love with Melissa Foster, the more I read her books!

photo 5 Buttons_zpsu895julz.jpg

Dylan is a bar owner with a heart of gold. He loves being a woman’s knight in shining armour and is willing to go the length to prove what a worthy man he is. But he’s met his match when Tiffany falls into his life. She’s tough as nails and refuses to be rescued by any man, especia
Sharon Martin
Jan 06, 2017 Sharon Martin rated it it was amazing
Our Beck Valley Book Review - Bad Billionaires After Dark: Dylan by Melissa Foster plus ebook giveaway - 2 winners! "The heat pours of these pages straight from the beginning, this is one HOT Read!"....

"The heat pours of these pages straight from the beginning, this is one HOT Read! You feel the immediate sexual heat and desire between these two as well as enjoying their humor all the way through the read, I loved them both.

Dylan so reminded me of my hubbie after we first met, his persistence a
Carmen Rae
Dec 17, 2016 Carmen Rae rated it really liked it
Ok so as you may or may not know I recently read Melissa Foster’s Tru Blue and went a little stalker crazy. I was so in love with that story and the writing I just had to get my dirty little hands on more of her work, so when the opportunity came up to review Dylan I jumped at it. Well after multiple assurances it can be read as a stand-alone (It can) I dove right in.

And then I kinda hit a hurdle. I was thrown off by the third person writing and I really struggled to connect with the book. Add i
Lucia
A stunning sweet but sexy contemporary romance full of heart, humour, emotion and love

Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan is a stunning sweet but sexy contemporary romance with such a loveable male lead. Mixing a bar owner with a fiercely independent sports agent, this book takes on an opposites attract theme with an instant attraction that has such an emotional undertone that makes it a beautiful read full of heart, humour, emotion and love.

Dylan and Tiffany (aka summer), who have such an incredible at
Lynn (Ellesea Loves Reading)
With a scorching hot introduction, Dylan is a sexy boy with a heart of gold in this second book in the Bad Billionaires After Dark series.

Dylan Bad has always loved saving a damsel in distress but when he sees Tiffany Winters; an independent, strong woman, he sees her as a challenge like none other. Through his friends and brother Mick, he is aware of her reputation as a sports agent, so determined to make her one time only hook-up the beginning of something more long lasting. However, he didn't
Under the Covers Book Blog

BAD BOYS AFTER DARK: DYLAN is the second book in the Bad Boys After Dark series. You don’t necessarily need to read this series in order to enjoy them, but since the heroes are all brothers, it’s nice to know who they are because they do make frequent appearances in the books.

This series is considered the more hotter books she writes. They’re a tad more erotic so you can expect her to jump into the sex a little more quicker. I don’t mind this but what really makes this book for me is that there

Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
4.5 Stars

This book is hot, hot, hot! Did I say hot? Yes, enough to curl the edges of my tablet AND singe my eyebrows! If the Bradens and Remingtons were your introduction to Ms. Foster's books, then the After Dark series may be a whole new world for you, but fear not because the best part of her writing is an integral part of these books.

BAD BOYS AFTER DARK: DYLAN is filled with heart, humor, romance, family and lots of passion. Dylan is a heart-stealing hero and the kind of guy any woman would
Becky
Dec 27, 2016 Becky rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, arc
Dylan, as part of the After Dark series, is much steamier than a lot of Ms. Foster's other books--be warned! Cupcake batter may be used for nefarious reasons ;)

Bar owner Dylan Bad is ready to settle down, and on the night of his older brother's wedding he believes he might have finally met the one. The only problem? Tiffany Winters is already married--to her job as a very successful sports agent. She's been burned by love before, and anyway, she's much too busy for anything more time consuming t
Cyndi
Dec 14, 2016 Cyndi rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ixtapa-must-read
I love reading romance, but it's not often that the scorching physical chemistry between characters is what sits at the top of my mind when I think about a book I'm reviewing. But with Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan... it can't be helped. It's at the top of my "sexiest" reads for 2016 for good reason. Dylan Bad is swoon-worthy; he's charming, good looking, successful, adventurous, sweet and sensitive. Normally I'd think he's too perfect, he's written too perfectly and how boring is that? But that's ...more
  • A Fool For You (Foolproof Love, #3)
  • Top Shelf (Aces Hockey, #3)
  • Fight (Velocity, #2)
  • Dare to Stay (The Sons of Steel Row, #2)
  • All That They Desire (Wardham, #9)
  • Mr. Match (Mister, #5)
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel #2)
  • Hitched: Volume Three (Imperfect Love, #3)
  • Silver (All that Glitters, #4)
  • Kept (The Enforcers, #3)
  • Dirty Sexy Sinner (Dirty Sexy,  #4)
  • Any Time, Any Place (Billionaire Builders, #2)
  • Since I Fell for You (New York Sullivans #2; The Sullivans #16)
  • Rules of Contact (Play by Play, #12)
  • Torch (Wildwood, #3)
  • Axed (Extreme Risk, #4)
  • Dangerous Protector (Red Stone Security, #14)
  • Unbreakable (Heart of Stone #5)
NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR

Never miss a release! Follow Melissa here on Amazon and sign up for her newsletter: www.MelissaFoster.com/Newsletter

Start FIVE of Melissa's series FREE in ebook format here:
www.MelissaFoster.com/LIBFREE

Melissa Foster is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling and award-winning author. She writes sexy and heartwarming contemporary romance, new ad
More about Melissa Foster...

Bad Boys After Dark (4 books)
  • Bad Boys After Dark: Mick (Bad Boys After Dark, #1; Billionaires After Dark #5; Love in Bloom #47)
  • Bad Boys After Dark: Brett (Bad Boys After Dark, #4; Billionaires After Dark #8; Love in Bloom #50)