Start by marking “Delivery Girl: A contemporary sports romantic comedy (Minnesota Ice Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Delivery Girl: A contemporary sports romantic comedy (Minnesota Ice Book 1)

Delivery Girl: A contemporary sports romantic comedy (Minnesota Ice #1)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2,399 Ratings  ·  215 Reviews
Good things come in extra-large, smoking hot packages.

Things like pizza.

The very pizzas that I deliver for my dad’s restaurant, Peretti’s Pizza. It’s a temporary job, something to pay the bills until I graduate from school, but it does the trick. In fact, it's working quite well until Ryan Pierce of the Minnesota Stars decides to order a pizza from me, and life as I k
Published January 20th 2017 by Heat & Humor Romantic Comedies

Kate
Dear. Author,
Please be aware that I’m in the minority here. You can write and you can write well. You have done something utterly unique with your style. It’s funny. This is a major case of it is ME and not YOU.
Best wishes
Kate

To my review
Andi is working as the delivery girl for her father’s pizza parlor once she has finished her accounting degree. Andie doesn’t want to be an accountant though. She wants something different. What she really wants is to be a comedienne. Whenever she can she goe
Kahea
***4 ‘Smiley Face Pizzas’ Stars***

When you read the description to a book and you start to smile before you’re even done reading, it’s a pretty good sign that you should give that book a try and see what happens and that’s just what I did and thoroughly enjoyed it. Delivery Girl is a fun, sexy RomCom that’s light on the drama but filled with a lot of heart and characters that you’ll laugh with, and at, all while falling in love with them.

Andi is working at her father’s pizza parlor while she i
mells_view
Feb 03, 2017 mells_view rated it really liked it
3.5 delivery girl stars

This was a pretty good little love story. I've honestly never read a plot like this one before. Hot hockey player falls for his pizza delivery girl. There are some moments that are meant to be funny, and they did make me chuckle, but this wasn't a LOL read by any means.

Both Andi and Ryan are looking to move forward in their careers. Andi as a comedian and Ryan to another hockey team that has better winning potential. That and the fact that normally they live in two differe
Sierra Abrams
really cute! it was super cheesy but it had some specific family/romance elements that felt tailored to me, so i enjoyed it more than expected.

(but still. she could have cut down the number of penis metaphors or maybe changed them? lol)
Maree Repa
Apr 06, 2017 Maree Repa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Signed Sealed and Delivered

Five Amazing Stars

I was so completely excited and thrilled to receive this amazing new first series, Minnesota Ice. From a completely new and exciting author Lily Kate. For the most hilarious and enjoyable sexy experience ever!

Andi and her father run a family style eatery in town. Called Papa Peretti. A close business for their family -members. Including her relative, Angela who has a very strong resemblance to the cast of Jersey Shore, spaying her herself so constant
Didi
2 Meh stars

There wasn't anything horribly wrong with this book, it just hovered around the tolerable side of things. In other words, my emotions were as stable as if I was sleeping.
For a sports romance with a hot hockey player, there was very little sports. It was mentioned he practised and all, but there was nothing to indicate he actually played other than the reader bring told so.

The romance developed ok, but a month gap between the h/H didn't work in the favour of development. They were ap
Anne OK
Jan 22, 2017 Anne OK rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
If you've read many of my reviews, you know I'm a fan of sports-related romance. Not much hockey being played in this game. A debuting author with a sexy and cute story to tell. The main characters are quirky - maybe a little too slapstick for my taste. Told from dual points of view helped a little in that regard because the pizza girl drove me bonkers. The hockey star doesn't really fit the usual persona, but hey, he wasn't bad!

So-so flirty, fun and sexy. I like a little more meat on my pizza
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Jan 16, 2017 Quinn's Quippy Quotes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I usually don't write a review for a book that I just finished. I like to sleep on it, review my notes, check my highlights and formulate a plan. But not with this review!! I couldn't wait to put words down to help release this excitement that I have for this book!!

Andi Peretti is the delivery girl for Peretti's Pizza, a family owned pizzeria in LA. She has dreams of being a comedienne, but if her dad has it his way, she'll be an accountant once she finishes her courses this semester. Andi is ha
Monique
Jan 19, 2017 Monique rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What do you get when a Hockey star meets the pizza delivery girl? Smiley Faces!
Well that is what I got from this book. And a few surprises too, all in a good way.

Andi is working part time, attending Uni and trying to make it big on the comic scene. She is out delivering pizzas when she knocks on Ryan's door. And wham..... Andi is gobsmacked to find not only is she standing in front of The Ryan Pierce, who she has a major fangirl crush on, but he is there in only a towel! Can it get any better,
Joy Novel Thoughts
Jan 17, 2017 Joy Novel Thoughts rated it it was amazing
This book was hilarious and hot! I often get nervous trying out debut authors, but man did Lily Kate hit it out of the park, er... score a goal with this one!

While it's considered a sports romance, nothing really takes place on the ice. It was face paced and engaging and I adored Ryan Peirce! The connection he had with Andi was so believable.

"Before I met Andi, the world never sparkled."

This book had everything I want from a romcom: heat, laughter, romance... gah that romance!

"You're the cake.
Hollie
~3.5 stars~

I have to admit, I have read quite a few romances similar to this one but I still found it to be a cute and pleasant romance. Was it realistic in any way at all.... Nope......... but the writing was solid and well executed and characters were likeable. I also appreciated it being offered as a kindleunlimited. I'll check out more of this writers work in the future.
Alex93S
Jan 25, 2017 Alex93S rated it did not like it
DNF. I really wanted to like this book but I just couldn't get into it. It felt like more of a YA than a contemporary adult novel. Andi is so naive and cutesy that she annoyed me straight away. It's a no from me.
Livros A Go-Go ~Joyci ~
3,5
faltou algo no final, o drama todo p/ resolver e a autora foi pelo lado fácil de não explicar como resolveu tudo e partiu logo para o epílogo.
Sheri
This was a great find! 4 stars. See my full review here https://readinaflash.wordpress.com/20...
Sbell
Mar 03, 2017 Sbell rated it liked it
This was a cute, cheesy read.
It was funny at times, and
then sweet. I liked the premise
that the h worked for her father
delivering pizzas and that is
how they met!
Siobhain-Perfectly Perez
Lily Kate delivered with her debut novel. Delivery Girl was fun, flirty, filled with humor and decision making, and it gave me all the smiley face pizza feels. Ryan and Andi craved each other since the first time they laid eyes on each other...and Ryan wasn't wearing much. They have an agreement that is so unpredictable you can't help but want more.

Ryan Pierce is a sexy hockey player focused on his career. Thanks to his brother and his fiancé, he has a place to stay in LA and he is meeting with
Laura Hampton~iScream Books~
I freaking loved this book!!!! Talk about a refreshing, sweet sexy and hilarious read! I am so looking forward to reading more of Lily Kate's work. This is Kate's debut book and she scores with it. I loved the storyline, characters and writing. I am a sucker for hockey romances and this one definitely lives up to my expectations. I found myself laughing like crazy at the banter between Andi and her best friend Lisa and her cousin Angela, but what was even better was the interactions between Andi ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4 Stars!

Lily Kate blasted onto my kindle with her sweet and fun book, Delivery Girl and man did she make a mark. Unique, quirky, laugh out loud, and fun, this book took me on a journey that had me smiling, swooning, and ultimately falling head over heels in love.

I am not sure what I expected when I read this blurb but was I got was simply fantastic. Delivery Girl was the perfect easy read that I love to read in the romance world.... romantic comedy as its best. From the hilarious banter to awkw
Robin Gardner
Jan 23, 2017 Robin Gardner rated it really liked it
Imagine a story about a pizza delivery girl and a very un-douchey jock. If you think it sounds cute, you'd be right. Sometimes sweet, predictable reads are just what the doctor ordered. It wasn't exactly "laugh out loud" funny, but it was humorous enough to smile in places.

This author is new to me, and although I liked her style, some of the writing seemed a bit newbie-esque. Some of the dialogue seemed forced and awkward, and there were a few minor typos/grammatical mistakes that weren't glari
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
I think that this book is not bad at all, for a debut novel. Everything about this book is so... pure and filled with abundance of cuteness. Seriously, it's so cute and sweet. The whole pizza delivery girl thing is new to me but I liked it. Both main characters are also likeable but I especially loved the heroine's quirkiness and awkwardness. It makes her a lot more real to me.

Overall, I enjoyed this book. I would recommend it for someone who's in need for something cute but also funny, maybe a
Lisa
Mar 01, 2017 Lisa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reading-next
Nice story about a feisty pizza delivery girl who meets a hot up and coming sports star when delivering his pizza, and then promptly backing into his car! Cute.

Andi works for her Italian dad in his iconic pizza bar while studying accounting. Snore. But in her spare time she is an aspiring stand up comic. While rushing through the final pizza delivery of the night she comes face to bare chest with Ryan...hot property hockey star. Sparks fly and Andi finds herself thinking about him and the attrac
Melanie
Having renewed my Kindle Unlimited sub I've been hitting the freebies fast and furious. I liked the look of Delivery Girl. It was a break from a lot of the darker suspense/thrillers I've been reading lately and needed something a little lighter, dare I say fluffier?

Lily Kate delivers what I needed with Delivery Girl. A sweet new adult romance with a curvy comedian/pizza girl named Andi and a hockey star called Ryan. I loved these 2 as they had the perfect chemistry and banter in the books. You c
Kara
May 24, 2017 Kara rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
it was a good story. a comedian & a hockey player. didn't bring me the butterflies - but i was entertained enough to keep reading.
Zoraida
The girl's POV was delightfully funny. I struggled with the guy's voice and that left me feeling a lack of chemistry between them. Still, a fun and charming read.
jordan
Feb 10, 2017 jordan rated it it was ok
I really really really wanted to like this but unfortunately the humor totally misses the mark for me :(
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

4.5 PIZZA WORTHY CROWNS

Lily Kate's debut novel delivers a fun, charming, and entertaining read that will warm readers' hearts and bring smiles their faces. With a lovable cast of characters and amusing plot, it is a must read.

From the absolute beginning pages of the book, the energy and conversations between Andi and Ryan draws the reader immediately into the story and their relationship. Andi is a bit of a mess, but this only serves to make her more endearing, m
Jo
Feb 19, 2017 Jo rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very sweet story, Ryan is not the usual hot ice hockey player, he is talent, hot but not the ladies man. Like the player in the sport, he looking for success, the MVP, Stanley Cup, that's he wants to move to the wining team in LA.

andi, sweet n funny girl. Her dream is big, she is not the best I love even she make me laugh, it's her father, the pizza's owner. He is typical father, love his children in heart without saying, when he said it, it warm your heart n 200% felt love. He maynot the best
Jaime
Jan 25, 2017 Jaime rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
So this book was fine. There really wasn't anything about it that stood out to me. Even though it's part of the Minnesota Ice series, there is next to nothing about hockey in it. If you're looking for a NA sports book, this is not the book for you. I think I would label this book more of a contemporary rom-com than a sports romance.

I think that was one of my main complaints about this book. It was very much a tell-not-show kind of book. We're told Ryan is a hockey player, but we never read about
Jess
Jan 19, 2017 Jess rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Smiley Face Pizza Stars!!

Lily Kate, your debut book is awesome. I loved it. Just loved it. Hockey, hotties, witty banter, jokes and all, you rocked your first book!

I'd never heard of Lily Kate before a few days ago. Neither have you, probably! Well, this is your sign! You've been told! Get this book!

Ryan is a hot shot hockey stud wanting to make his mark and get traded to LA. He loves Minnesota, but he's looking for a chance for some major wins! And LA is where it's at. His chance at the cup.
Ri The Ravenous Reader
First of all, I reviewed this coming off one of the heaviest novels I have read in over six months. Perhaps that influenced it? Perhaps not. All I know is it was not my slice of pie unfortunately.

I liked Ryan and Andi separately but together they did nothing for me.

It became predictable. Andi was kooky, quirky and clumsy and OF COURSE she had no idea how attractive she was or how perky her titties were. Ryan was a sex-god with a heart of gold who saw her in her pizza uniform and decided to chase
Lily Kate works a pretttttty boring day job and writes books filled with heat, heart, and humor by night. Her debut novel, Delivery Girl, is set to release in early 2017. When she’s not writing books, you may find her watching Christmas movies before Thanksgiving, eating whipped cream from the can, or hanging out with her family.
More about Lily Kate...

“And if he asks you to marry him, say yes, but it’ll cost him a hundred pizzas.” I put a hand on my hip. “You think I’m only worth a hundred pizzas?” “A thousand?” I roll my eyes. “I can’t believe you’re willing to trade me for pizza.” “Hey,” 2 likes