Start by marking “Sidetracked (Mindf*ck, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sidetracked (Mindf*ck, #2)

Sidetracked

(Mindf*ck #2)

They always want to break me, but I'm too strong now. Untouchable.
Or at least I was...until her.

****
LOGAN

I've had tunnel vision for one main goal for so long, that I forgot there was a whole other world just outside. Until Lana.

She's everything I never expected, and I love the fact I can never guess her every move or reaction. It's part of the reason I keep
Published December 5th 2016 by S.T. Abby

To ask other readers questions about Sidetracked, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sidetracked

Start your review of Sidetracked (Mindf*ck, #2)
Candace
'Sidetracked' is the second serial in S. T. Abby's 'Mindf*ck' series and it proves to be just as exciting as the first. To this point, there hasn't been a dull moment in this series. I could not read these quick enough. I devoured every twisted detail as Lana and Logan continue to court danger.

In spite of their hectic schedules and Lana's secrets, the couple continues to grow closer. They are quickly falling in love, even as Lana knows that she should distance herself from Logan. The man who is
A.

OMFG, this is getting better and better....

A serial killer sharing a house with a homicide detective and her boyfriend, an FBI agent.

“Two bodies in two days is a rapid devolution. He’s getting too bold.”

It’s sad that I want to hide my bodies now so that my boyfriend gets a break and can spend more time with me.

Thank God all the books are out. On to the next one!

Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
Very well thought out and...executed. Pun intended. On to book three...

Spoiler-free review for entire series can be found HERE
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥

Holy fucking shit! This book was even better than the first one! I'm supposed to read another arc right now, but I have to fit book 3 in with it. There is no way I can go without finding out what happens next!

I have a thing for serial killers in romance (Yeah, I'm a little weird. Whatever.), but so far, they have always been male. This is the first book I've read where the serial killer is the female main character. Excited does not begin to describe what I felt when I got that bit of
Bibi
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's no coincidence this serial has a 4.85 average rating which, for once, is not an exaggeration. Abby's writing is Effortless and riveting. Don't even get me started on the plot.
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 Are you afraid of the Boogeyman? Stars

photo boogeyman_zpskwx9plew.gif

In this installment Logan is focusing on his 'boogeyman' case, still blissfully unaware who he is sleeping with. In an ironic twist Lana's life is put in danger from this case and so she is now living with a cop, dating an FBI agent and has patrol cars sitting outside her house 24/7.

This makes it almost impossible for Lana to continue her list of vengeance. Lana is by no means stopping, she just had to get more crafty and change the plans a little.

photo whatwouldbebetter_zpskln937lg.gif

I
Sophia Triad
Getting closer…

And suddenly the book cover with the apple and the nails, somehow now makes sense.

So if you finished book 1 “The risk”,
you will know that……
………………………………………………………………………………
…..our girl is not that innocent and more particularly she is a serial killer. For the right reasons as it seems, but still a killer.

And her boyfriend catches bad guys like her.
He is a successful profile analyzer for FBI for serial killers. Very famous,
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

‘SIDETRACKED' is the second book in S.T. Abby’s ’Mindf#ck’ series. it picks up right where book#1 left off, spoken in ‘Dual perspectives’ This continues to follow Lana and Logan Bennett

Oh god where to start! I devoured this book, fangirl down hard! From front to back, I inhaled it, loved it, breathed it, could not put it down!
That cliffy like the first book was brutal, brutal I tell you! And the worst thing is I have to start an arc before I can jump on book#3
Back to back, two five star
Alex ♈

Reread July, 2018.

M.A.G.N.I.F.I.C.E.N.T.!
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Okaaay, I don't have time to talk too much... I'm gonna read the next book asap because it's time to face with boogeyman. HOLY SHIT BATMAN! :@

But this series are...

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
 photo 47FB710D-5CBB-4452-83D7-8B5B8FFDE425_zpsgwh3lemj.gif

I do believe, he just showed up.
No time for more - this series is
A M A Z I N G !!!!!
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
33271162._SY475_-1.jpg

This next book in this addictive series really does up the ante in terms of the action and drama and we also have one of Logan's cases seriously impacting his new relationship when a serial-killer he is chasing The Boogeyman targets, Lana, sending him into protective caveman mode despite Lana's more than able ability to take care of herself.
We also have a suspicious co-worker and a jealous Ex added to the mix and also developments that I didn't see coming at all.
Logan himself also nearly
K
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
YESSSSS!!! This ending was AWESOME!! On to book 3!
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
"To see and listen to the wicked is already the beginning of wickedness."
—Confucius

"There’s a certain high you get from fooling the world into thinking you’re the lamb instead of the rabid wolf."

FULL REVIEW at the end of the series!!
Radd Reader
Book 2 of 5. Must read prior book. Ends with a cliffhanger. Dual POV. Around 110 pages.

“It’s all cloak and dagger right now. That’s what happens when you’re a serial killer dating a FBI profiler who hunts serial killers.”

Well, that’s a little conundrum, isn’t it!

Ok, I’m not as shocked by Lana in this book (I’m not sure what that says about me as she’s still just as twisted).

Recap of characters:
- Logan 29, FBI profiler. Extremely good at what he does and I’m still drooling over him in Book 2.
Karla
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.25 stars!
Robyn
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 Nailed It Stars

Whew...this second book “Sidetracked,” was intense! I had a difficult time even letting my mind go in the direction some of these words led me. I’m still reeling over seventy freaking nails, and that discovery!! All I can say is I’m thankful for justice, even the vigilante kind, ESPECIALLY in cases that have anything to do with the harming of children!!! Talk about a dark angel...wow! Is it strangely evil that I like Lana, and her new AKA name?

Loved how two lost souls found
Beatrix
I want him to save my soul from damnation.
I want to plead with some powers above to take away the pain that drives me...
To let karma step in and handle the rest.
But I'm the only reckoning there will be.

Book #2 of Mindf*ck series is aptly named - Sidetracked, because our dark avenger Lana gets sidetracked in her brutal plans - a new serial killer called Boogeyman is in town.

I loved this one even more than the first one, we find out more about Lana, we get to see Logan in action, and of course
Janie
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So many twists and turns. Things weaving together. Love both Logan and Lana.
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
This series may be the best I've read in quite a while

Romance safe
But lots of other triggers though
Lana *Lifeinwordsandlyricscom*
"Tell me, princess, are you afraid of the Boogeyman?"

And that's about sums up the whole situation. Monsters come in different shapes and forms, and sometimes they look more like a princess. If princesses have black belts in numerous martial arts, profiling skills and a penchant for brutal payback.
I'm enjoying the heck out of this series, it speaks to my bloodthirsty side. Plus, the main character's name is Lana too. I really didn't have any choice but to love her.

Over and out
Tzelina
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG...... Excellent read...it's getting better and better!!!
Fabi
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Even better than the first one.
Nicla
So good. What a ending. I can't wait to see what happens next.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
Angst Level: Low on the romance side but very high on the suspense side.
Heat Level: High
Triggers(view spoiler)
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
I feel like a baby at the candy store right now. I am so glad all the books are out because I don't know what I would have done if I had to wait.

I love Lana, love her. This series make me want to watch Dexter again.

This series is a must read
Karlie (cozyreadsandtea)
oh shit!! that ending tho! i’m loving these books sm there super quick reads but have so much going on i love it!! ...more
Ann Lou
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Giving too much details would spoil the awesomeness of this series. Lana's story should be read and felt to understand it.

"I survive to avenge the wrongs of the past". Lana

"Their sins stained my soul with so much darkness that their deaths are needed to cleanse me." Lana

Lana is one avenging angel that I want to have on my side.
Indelicate Reviews by DD
The series title "Mindf*ck" completely sums this up!!

Abby picks up where book 1 left off....I was thinking things couldn't get more twisted and complicated but I was completely wrong. Abby is a freaking genius! Again I was on the edge of my seat with my eyes bugging out the entire read. Swear my eyes are completely dry, I am uncertain if I ever blinked while reading! How is this not on HBO or Showtime or something!

I can not get into the story as most of you know I try very hard to have spoiler
Michelle
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Logan and Lana's story continues in part two. While she continues to plan and work her way through her list, Logan's open case becomes worrisome as the target shifts. But little does anyone realize that Lana is just waiting to become the next target.

I am loving this series. Lana at first comes across as a bit detached, but as you get to see more of her with Logan you see the girl she could have been - SHOULD HAVE BEEN. You still aren't any closer to the real answers, but you start to connect the
Starr (AKA Bam Bam) Rivers
4.5 stars again. The 0.5, as for the first book, is for the times when Logan is just a dumb ass. Sometimes I just feel like he's not SMART enough or "something" enough for Lana. Right now I honestly don't know why she likes him so much. Cuz he's better than the rest of the guys? Cuz he's the first good (handsome), smart guy she's come across? Cuz he's "forbidden fruit" bc he's on the opposite side? As opposite from her as you can get??

I don't know. But sometimes I feel like he's not worthy of

• Gypsy Truths (All the Pretty Monsters, #6)
  • Gypsy Rising (All the Pretty Monsters, #5)
  • Gypsy Moon (All The Pretty Monsters, #4)
  • Gypsy Freak (All The Pretty Monsters, #2)
  • Gypsy Origins (All The Pretty Monsters #3)
  • One Apocalypse (The Dark Side, #4)
  • Gypsy Blood (All The Pretty Monsters, #1)
  • Property of Drex #1 (Death Chasers MC, #1)
  • Property of Drex #2 (Death Chasers MC, #2)
  • Two Kingdoms (The Dark Side #3)
  • Worth It
  • Void
  • Three Trials (The Dark Side, #2)
  • Pieces of Summer
  • Play the Game (Hannaford Prep #3)
  • Just Drop Out (Hannaford Prep #1)
  • Friends With The Monsters
  • Axle's Brand (Death Chasers MC, #3)

Mindf*ck (5 books)
  • The Risk (Mindf*ck, #1)
  • Scarlet Angel (Mindf*ck, #3)
  • All the Lies (Mindf*ck, #4)
  • Paint It All Red (Mindf*ck, #5)
“Two bodies in two days is a rapid devolution. He’s getting too bold.” I dropped two bodies in one day, but I hardly feel like now is the time to brag about my awesome efficiency.” 1 likes
“Why is there a gun hidden in my bathroom? Have you ever seen a horror film?” 1 likes