Start by marking “The City of Night Neverending (Paladero, #2)” as Want to Read:
The City of Night Neverending (Paladero, #2)

The City of Night Neverending

(Paladero #2)

Welcome to Thunder Realm, where cowboy-knights known as paladeros herd dinosaurs during peacetime, and take up arms during war.

Joss has always wanted to become a paladero, and now he finally has that chance. But before he can start training, the town is attacked by vicious pyrates who abduct half the villagers, including Joss’s best friend Edgar … and then vanish into thin
Published February 1st 2017 by Hardie Grant Egmont

To ask other readers questions about The City of Night Neverending, please sign up.

Start your review of The City of Night Neverending (Paladero, #2)
-ˋˏc a i s e eˎˊ-
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
omfg guys YES!! I've waited months for this baby and I had to literally drop everything to read it!!! that ending had me tearing up- hit home right in the feels Damn it!!! now I have to wait until 2018 to know what happens next??? i- yah!!
Maddie
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was way better than #1! All of the information we got on the side characters, their ambition and determination and perseverance. Such a bolstering story! The friendships and developments and teamwork just really hit home for me. And so much was discovered too which answered question from #1. I'll definitely be buying #3 soon and reading it!
Anika Claire
Another great adventure, this one on and under the sea!

Review posted on Tea in the Treetops in April, 2017:

(Mild spoilers for book 1)

Joss and his brethren have succeeded on the Way, and been accepted as prentices. Their first step to continue their training as paladeros is to travel to Starlight Ranch, in the frozen northern tundra, to herd mammoths for a season. When pyrates attack them along the way, their journey doesn’t quite go to plan, and Joss is forced to face ghosts from his own past w
Quinn
Apr 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, young-adult

Holy crap, what a roller coaster ride of emotions! Totally did not see all of that coming. This book is more jam packed than the first book. The writing hasn't changed - I still find it a bit flat, but the story and characters well makes up for it.

Book 3 please!
Sven Steward
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Paladero: The city of Night Neverending is the second instalment in the Paladero series. It gripped me from the start as it was a thrilling adventure that showed true friendship. The hero Josiah sets out on the way with his blood brethren. The story shows that no matter who you are you can do great things to help your friends in danger. I think that this novel was a great one and cannot wait for the next.
Kiefer H
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and I really need to buy the next book! The next time I have enough I definitely will.

I adore the premise and I’m enjoying the unraveling and expanding Steven has done in the sequel. I’m always interested in the “rules” of other universes and it’s fun to find out more stuff. I really liked all the characters and overall it was a great read to help me chill during school time.

The trans representation was really appreciated. I have never seen a ‘random’ trans character; that is,
Claire Truasheim
Mar 29, 2018
Tarro Parro
Jun 28, 2019
Lynda
rated it did not like it
Mar 10, 2018

• Legendy české fantasy II.
  • Beastly Bones (Jackaby, #2)
  • Dog on It (A Chet and Bernie Mystery, #1)
  • The Bed and Breakfast on the Beach
  • A Short History of the Girl Next Door
  • Dobrá tak akorát
  • A Willing Murder (Medlar Mystery #1)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 5 [Tokyo Guru 5] (Tokyo Ghoul, #5)
  • 東京喰種トーキョーグール 2 [Tokyo Guru 2] (Tokyo Ghoul, #2)
  • Single-Minded
  • The Plus One
  • 約束のネバーランド 1 [Yakusoku no Neverland 1]
  • Rooted in Evil (Campbell and Carter Mystery, #5)
  • Am I Normal Yet? (The Spinster Club, #1)
  • The Mystery of Three Quarters (New Hercule Poirot Mysteries, #3)
  • How Hard Can Love Be? (The Spinster Club, #2)
  • All of This Is True
  • Dividing Eden (Dividing Eden, #1)
Steven Lochran spent his childhood writing stories and now he does it for a living. He graduated from Queensland University of Technology with a Bachelor's degree in Creative Writing, and has worked as a film critic, projectionist and DJ. He's spent the last decade in the publishing industry surrounded by books, as well as writing the VANGUARD PRIME and PALADERO series. He lives in Melbourne with ...more

Paladero (3 books)
  • The Riders of Thunder Realm (Paladero, #1)
  • The Edge of the World