Start by marking “The Order of Moonlight (Moonlight Order, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Order of Moonlight (Moonlight Order, #1)

The Order of Moonlight

(Moonlight Order #1)

Clair De Lune a young woman, who works at a small town café in the middle of nowhere, likes to live her life off of the radar. One afternoon that all changes when a wildly handsome mysterious suit wearing gentleman walks into her café. Intrigued to know more about the gorgeous enigmatic stranger, when he extends an invite to the masquerade ball later that night, she decide ...more
Published November 4th 2016 by Hunter Grant Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Order of Moonlight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Order of Moonlight

Start your review of The Order of Moonlight (Moonlight Order, #1)
Sallyann Phillips
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A supernatural delight!
Clair De Lune is a woman who leads a quiet life. She works and goes about her business without raising questions, and generally keeps herself to herself, until the day he walks in.
He's a well-dressed, charming gentleman who immediately catches her eye, and the air of mystery surrounding him intrigues her, so when he invites her to a masquerade ball later that same night she's excited.
Who is he?
Should she go?
When he sends her the means to be able to attend she's thrilled an
Olga Goa
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really original and unique love story about vampire and his lover. Advice to read!

I like that Lexi Miles books are really unique. Any story is written in its own original way.
Just amazing!

I was captivated to read about Claire and Galaxy - really unique names for the characters I must say - who really made me immerse in their passion and also feel the fantasy's world. Plus I enjoyed the description of the heroes' emotions or motions, really beautiful, and words that Lexi used for that.

I have only
Brickley Jules
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
Unexpected!

I totally did not see that coming, Lexi Miles added the suspense. I can't wait for more Order of Moonlight!
Chloe Quinn
Feb 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Order of Moonlight by Lexi Miles, Published by Hunter Grant Publishing

Rating: 5 Stars PAGE TURNER / COULDN’T PUT IT DOWN

If you read one vampire romance this year, make it this one!

MF, Supernatural, HEA, Fantasy, Sensual Romance

Summary

Clair De Lune has been looking over her shoulder for years. She’s been running from something a lot worse than just her past. One day during a shift, a stranger appears in the diner she works in. Usually Clair would be on edge when someone like him showed
Julie