Start by marking “Time to Burn” as Want to Read:
Time to Burn

Time to Burn

In the eternity of space, hell comes from within.
Angry John Harding has plenty of reasons to be pissed off. His best friend Happy is dead at the hands of vampiric space creatures and his base is destroyed. Angry is, literally, adrift with little to do but hide and seethe. When a female vampire boards his ship with a computer that could allow him to travel through time, Jo
Paperback, 1, 280 pages
Published October 20th 2016 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Time to Burn, please sign up.
M.L. McIntosh I'm put off by it, and I AM the author! But I loaded the books onto Goodreads and several of my, umm, more successful (read, agented) author friends t…moreI'm put off by it, and I AM the author! But I loaded the books onto Goodreads and several of my, umm, more successful (read, agented) author friends told me to rate them. Their words were, "I rated my books, I'm proud. You should rate yours."
(less)

Start your review of Time to Burn
Corey
Jun 03, 2018 rated it liked it
This story is great, but the book needs an editor. Time travel is hard to write well and is a heavy contributor to the plot in Time to Burn. It can be confusing and I found myself having to reread to make sure I knew the what, why and when of certain plot points. The 3 primary characters were great, but shared a similar voice, something not uncommon in the real world. My biggest complaint, and my primary reason for initially recommending an editor (and not scoring higher) was the typos, one that ...more
NormaCenva
Mar 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Actual Rating 3,5 Stars

This book is precisely the reason why half star ratings should be a thing on Goodreads... It is not 4 stars but it is not 3, - it is instead a very strong and well written 3,5 Stars to be sure!
Writing here is very good and the story is over all, well realized. I loved some of the idioms and word-play in this so much! The cover is not really to my taste and the formatting is left wanting, but considering that this is a work of a self-published Author, the result is welcomi
Emily Pennington
Apr 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is a unique approach to both vampires and time travel! I would never have thought it could work, but it has, and quite well!

When vampires from the future murder John Harding’s best friend, a vampiress boards his starship to give him options. With a time travel device, John can go back and try to save his friend this time around. He can also perhaps get the vengeance he feels right now if he thinks he can overcome vampires.

But as happens when anyone offers you something, there is usually a
Adrielle Stapleton
Jul 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Intense action, forbidden desire, and a friendship worth risking it all. There were times the action was unfolding so fast that I got confused but I wanted to find out what happened next because I enjoyed the characters and the humor. Lots of compelling body horror (vampires, going in and out of stasis, space rations) and surprisingly lovely details. I will take away a greater appreciation for eating humble earth-grown carrots. :)
Hazel
Apr 08, 2021 rated it it was ok
Strange!
I could not get my head around this. Though well-written it was just too odd for me to enjoy. And I couldn't get a handle on the characters.

Kelly
Dec 15, 2020
M.L. McIntosh
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lezli
Edgar Connell
Samantha Gunning
Katherine
Feb 01, 2017

• Marked (Russian Sinners #1)
  • Brutal Captor V: Russian Mafia Arranged Marriage Romance
  • Green-Eyed Monster: Age Gap Romance
  • His: Tony (The Sabatini Family, #2)
  • Buying Charlotte (Buying the Virgin, #1-24)
  • The Alpha's Prize (Claimed Mates Book 5)
  • Fated Obsession
  • Alpha (Alpha Ties, #1)
  • Dangerous Command: A Dark Mafia Romance (The Adler Brothers Book 3)
  • Retribution (Kall Alien Warriors #3)
  • Daddy-Dom Sex Room: Taboo Forbidden Man Erotic Short Story: Rough Older Biker & BBW Younger Virgin Woman Age Gap Romance (Possessive Alpha Male Spanking Dark Explicit Bsdm Play Book 1)
  • Stalk You (Dark Tales Book 1)
  • Explicit Daddy: Forced Bi-Sexual Men Erotic Short Sex Story: Virgin Younger Woman & Hot Forbidden MMF Threesome Menage (Filthy Dirty Sexy & Rough Collection Book 2)
  • My Stalker My Lover
  • A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers, #1)
  • Meet the Professor (Sasha & Isaac Series Book 1)
  • Abducted by the Alien Mad Scientist
  • CLAIMED HARDER: A Dark Mafia Romance (Claimed Trilogy Book 2)
Miscreant ex-doctor wandering Louisville, KY in search of a good story. At least a scary one.

Subscribe to my newsletter here (Yes, it's a real link):

Cool offers, book reviews, recommendations and freebies with no spam. I hate spam.