Start by marking “Love Crazy” as Want to Read:
Love Crazy

Love Crazy

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  150 Ratings  ·  50 Reviews
Alice
I shot him with my paintball gun.
It was instant lust, the moment I caught sight of his tattoos, well-muscled body, and cocky grin. However, it was ass over tea kettle love the minute that sexy bastard brought me coffee and a bacon wrapped donut.
I fell hard, and I loved every minute of it.
I was lucky enough to grow up in Spartan, but I’d been contemplating a move to so
Kindle Edition, 1, 140 pages
Published January 10th 2017 by Serenity Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Love Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Crazy

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

I really liked this one. It was funny as hell (if a bit TOO over the top ridiculous at times) It had some really interesting side characters and the writing was great. There are a ton of different POVs and a few different storylines. And although I wasn't distracted by that, everything did feel a bit superficial. If that makes sense. A lot of different people with a lot of different things going on, but no real depth to any of the characters or stories.

There is no buildup to Luke and Alice's rel
Denna✌
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great read! Very funny, steamy and safe. The hero and h were AWESOME!! The side characters were great too I hope they get books as well. Although there is no way I would read Shamus and Savannah's book! Excited for the rest though especially Parker and Amy!!!
Barbara➰
Wow! This book was a schizophrenic hot mess and I loved every minute of it. It was way OTT and totally unbelievable but it was awesome! I literally LMAO the entire time. There's such a great cast of funny and amazing characters and I can't wait to read their stories. I may even read Shamus' and Savannah's story with the dead ex troupe and that's usually a big no-no for me. Somehow I just know Ms. Lyn will do it right.

I believe this is a debut novel and it was great. If you're looking for someth
Janie
I have not been in a reviewing mood lately. But I have to say a few things about this book since this is a debut novel. This book was so funny that I created my "freaking hilarious" shelf because it deserved this. It's not often that a book has me laughing out loud but this one sure did. I think my family thought I lost it. Oh well, they love me anyways.

This author packed so much into this novella length story without it seeming to be too much. This is hard to do IMO. There was a sweet and hot
April
Jan 26, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not my cup of tea.

Not sure what to say about this book...it was short and full of insta-love. It was also very odd to me, it jumped between all the characters that were introduced but still managed to center the main couple. The entire town is beyond silly and I laughed quiet a bit while reading this. Some of the banter between the characters was a bit too much for me, meaning I found it ridiculous. If you read this i hope you enjoy it more than i did!
Talltree
Amateurish writing but still an enjoyable cast of characters. Would make a good TV show!
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

Completely over the top, but who cares. I loved it.
♡Tonya♡
What a zany cast of characters!  This book was so funny and OTT!  I love that the drama didn't come from the couple, but outside forces.  It only made them stronger- which is one of my favorite things.

I had literal lol moments (because I truly believe that people aren't really laughing out loud as much as they claim to be).  It was refreshing to laugh at a story and skip the angst.

I was curious though (view spoiler)
Cyndi
Jan 20, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: funny, no-ow-drama, safe
This was short, funny and had some great steamy times!
Ann Lou
Jan 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Oh.My! Freaking hilarious! Welcome to Spartan Town! What I got....
- a healthy dose of laughter
- a quirky heroine
- a sexy Hero that is in sync with her humor
- a town full of crazy people but they consider themselves family.
- loads of fun

Really enjoyed this one. Just what I needed.
♡Tonya♡
my review and shelving are gone. ...interesting. ...
Susani
BB Belle
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reviews, arcs
I received this arc in return for an honest review. Well here goes..........
We start by meeting Alice, who grew up in Spartan with her moms, I say moms, because these two crazy former prostitutes, Margo and Cleo rescued Alice from her real mom Viola also a prostitute who was unwilling to keep her. Margo and Cleo who dress inappropriately for their age, own the town`s bar and Alice usually works there. Until one Friday night she didn`t, and the fun began.
After making her own potent fishbowl and b
JoAnna G
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book gets right to it with a comical bang so to speak. Lets just say the crazy flag is flying and flying high.

This was laugh out loud fun. Luke meets Alice (Ali) when she is having fun dressed in who knows what in her front yard, having a one person paintball fight, with a little too much to drink. Luke is her neighbor and just moved to the area so he is introducing himself. He sat there for nearly half an hour just watching.

He is a sex god, loves his family and has six older siblings...al
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
This book was wonderfully quirky, crazy funny and utterly adorable. The first 4 chapters had me laughing out loud at the antics of Ali, her "moms" and the relentlessly ridiculous town of Spartan.

Ali is the 25 year old adopted daughter of Cleo and Margo, two entirely straight, ridiculously perverted former hookers. The three of them, and their friend, Willa run the crazy train for the town of Spartan and it's merry band of misfits. To say these characters are colorful is a major understatement.
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
It seems that most of the town that Alice lives in have a part in this story. Other characters points of are in the story and it feels natural. I could carry on reading about the crazies in this town for a lot longer, I'd love a story about Cleo and Margo, Alice's Mothers; it is such a feel good story, despite a bit of drama. No messing, straight to the point and suspense free.

The love between Alice and Luke is instant and you can feel the support of the whole small town for each other. It sou
Tonya
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a great debut novel by Ashley Lyn. It is a very funny romantic comedy. After reading this, I can’t wait to read more about the people of Spartan. They are all nucking futs.

I really want Shamus’ story!!

This is definitely a town I would fit in well with.

The story is very fast paced as well as the romance.

The first meeting between Ali and Luke is funny as hell. What Ali is wearing cracks me up. And how they met. OMG. Their love is faster than insta love. But it works for them.

I loved all t
Kat Wes
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book is slapstick comedy meets contemporary romance. It is so off the wall out there that you just have to laugh. It was actually rather refreshing to read a book that wasn't super intense and emotional despite covering topics that could be super intense and emotional. As a debut novel I think this work could get her off to a good start. While there are a few editing errors, there are no more or less than many of the established authors I have read in recent months.
Jennifer Alexander
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Crazy by Ashley Lyn will have you falling off your seat laughing from the beginning till the end. The title was perfect. This story was definitely crazy!
Luke just moved to Spartan, Alice has lived there throughout her childhood with her 2 crazy moms. When the 2 meet it is instant chemistry and love. Even with all of the over the top shenanigans and friends and family the 2 of them create this love story that is unique and perfect for them.
Lustful Literature
Jan 19, 2017 rated it liked it

Debbie's Review 3.5 Stars

This book is a good start to a new series by Author Ashley Lyn. I love a book with a lot of humor and witty one-liners and this book was filled with them.

I am a huge fan of a book being told in first person. I always find it makes it easy to connect with the characters and I love getting inside their heads to truly understand all their thoughts. This book was unique because not only was it told in first person there is a chapter told by pretty much all the characters po
Caroline
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love Crazy was an hilarious romantic comedy that will leave you feeling amazing, I was laughing from the first chapter. I loved this book, couldn't put it down from start to finish. The plot is great, the writing style is very easy to follow I felt like I was actually there, but it is the characters that make this book, all of them.

Set in the beach side village of Spartan, where it appears everyone are misfits, outcasts or total lunatics. When Alice first meets Luke she is drunk dancing around h
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is absolutely the most hilarious book that I've read in a long time! And I've read a ton of funny ones. It started out with Alice hammered, wearing fairy wings, a motorcycle helmet, and a pair of granny panties (nothing else), shooting her paintball gun at cardboard cutouts of Miley Cyrus, and King Joffery from Game of Thrones. When she notices her new neighbor, Luke, she believes she shoots him, and starts to freak out from shooting her husband, Khal Drogo, yelling My life is over! That's ...more
Barbara
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
from BarbaraY on January 10, 2017

FREAKING Awesome

Ashley Lyn that was Fu©king Awesome... thoroughly enjoyed this book.. so much so my eyes are popping out of my head with being so dam tired since I couldn't put this Crazy awesome book down ... I laughed out loud many many times at this crazy fast paced read & can honestly say loved every minute of it each & every character.. Sexy hot Alpha Luke .. dam delish crazy sexy Ali.. what a pair.. Hot crazy sex , hell yes!! Enough to make you th
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

Love Crazy is a bunch of crazy characters that have been thrown together, and somehow, some way they work. Ali meets her new neighbor in.... well not the conventional way of meeting your neighbor. The next day when she wakes up all hung over and lovely looking to said neighbor knocking on her door, she realizes that, no, the hunky guy wasn't a dream. The more she gets to know Luke the more she wants him, well his body. Luke has moved into this tiny seaside town, and l
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, pain, and heartbreak.

This is Alice and Luke’s story. Alice is her own brand of crazy. She embraces that crazy and shoots Luke with a paint ball. From one look Luke knows he wants Alice’s own brand of crazy. This story will have you laughing and falling right along with them. But what happens when the past comes back will they be able to be together or will the past ruin everything they have?

I loved these characters and also the s
Nicole Smith
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-comedy
If you're not a fan of instant love then this one may not be to your liking. This book is off the wall funny, The older crowd in this are quirky, but a hoot. Alice hadn't had the most normal upbringing, but she wouldn't have it any other way because she was loved. Her new neighbor is sure to spice things up in Spartan and for Alice. Their first meeting is quite memorable and it's set up the for the hilarity to come. Can Luke embrace the crazy that is Spartan. Though there is quite a lot of humor ...more
LLEP  Book Blog
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Reviewed by Jennifer
LLEP Review Team
Rachelle Reads
Jan 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
###5 hilarious hashtags###

This is book is sweet HILARIOUS and definitely crazy!!!
Ali and Luke have the best how we met story!!!
This is an insta love story with a lot of heart and great humor moments. I just loved this book if you like sexy romantic comedy I suggest giving Love Crazy a try you're going to meet some very delightful characters!
M M
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: no-cheating
If I could give 10 stars, I would. It kept me laughing all the way through.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Stars!

For a debut novel, this author is going places for sure... and fast in the indie romance world. Ashley Lyn is brand new to the writing world and definitely someone I will be stalki... errr following in the future.

Full of smiles, belly laughs, awkward situations, and hilarious hi-jinks, she gives her readers a romance that will leave them happy, smiling, and laughing from start to finish.

Love Crazy was a quick and sexy romance that left my heart bursting with love and my soul happy. Bas
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Cowboy Bold (Longhorn Canyon, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • The Love Letter
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Provocative (White Lies Duet, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be