Start by marking “Secret Miami Nights” as Want to Read:
Secret Miami Nights

Secret Miami Nights

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  37 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Secret Miami Nights by Pamela Yaye released on Jul 18, 2017 is available now for purchase.
Published July 18th 2017 by Harlequin Kimani Romance

To ask other readers questions about Secret Miami Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Miami Nights

Toni
Jul 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-fiction
It's a really good read.
Biggaletta Day
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great book and well written. I just find the morality of the payoff questionable. Without giving away the story there is a big family reveal at the end but no one is held accountable, and that really ticked me off. The hero was still happy to hide behind his family wealth, blame his scheming parents and have a HEA after the reveal....

Also the hero Ashton was weak, and a mummy and daddy's boy. I'd say weak in the sense his parents still controlled and manipulated him, even though he was a grown m
Selina Durio
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful HEA

The Millionaire Moguls series is written about the same group of men, but by different authors. Oft times when series are written in this way there are some glaring inconsistencies. I'm thoroughly pleased that in three books the authors have remained consistent in the fantastic story line. It is important that these stories, even though by different authors, are read sequentially. If they are not some parts will not make sense.

This installment answered a number of questions presente
Grace Augustine
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

This is the first book I gave read by the author I will be reading more of her work. This is the third book in the Millionaire Series the books were well written great series. The characters Ashton and Haley had great chemistry and the author really brought them to life on the pages I would not put the book down. You will love Aunt Penny, and all three of the Moguls Daniel Joshua and Ashton patched up their misunderstanding to make their organization stronger not to forget the three st
Joyce Hudson
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pamela-yaye
Loved this series Millionaire Moguls.
Joshua from "A Miami Affair" had not liking Ashton but the more I read "Secret Miami Nights I fell more and more in love with Ashton.

So glad that unresolved issues that were surrounding the death of Mia and not only Ashton fiance'e but a good friend whom Daniel cared a great deal for was finally resolved.

Haley and Ashton are really good for each.

Can't wait for the next books in the series "Seduced in San Diego" by Reese Ryan release date of March 20 2018.
Karen
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: pamela-yale
Another awesome read from one of my favorite authors, Pamela Yaye!! I love Ashton and Haley's love story. The moment he looked in Haley's eyes he was a goner and he knew that he wanted her to be "his woman"! Not only did he wine and dine her, they really became soulmates. However, he needed to heal from the loss of his dead/ex-fiance, and Haley was just the person he needed to help him move on with his love life and vice versa! VERY nice ending to this series!
Leigh-Anne Ford Lyons
Through thick and thin.

This is great love story. This book was well written and held my attention until the end. I am glad Haley stood by her man through thick and thin because that is the true meaning of love.
Edrenia
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great

This book was better than the last book I can't wait to read the next installment yes I would recommend.
Shannan Harper
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ashton Rollings story about the Millionaire Moguls. Enjoyable.
Tigger

Juanita
Sep 24, 2017
Angela
Oct 19, 2017
My love for reading developed at an early age. My parents, Daniel and Gwendolyn Odidison, were both avid readers and encouraged me to read as much as possible. Trips to the public library were the highlight of my week and by the time I was in junior high I was reading everything from biographies to suspense to True Confession magazines!

I got my big “break” when I was only fourteen-years-old. I rea