Start by marking “Tangled Destinies” as Want to Read:
Tangled Destinies

Tangled Destinies

Passion and danger collide in a breathtaking story from New York Times bestselling author Diana Palmer

Saved from an abduction and unthinkable harm, Gabrielle Bennett owed her life to her rescuer. Marc Stephano, a stranger from the sketchy shadows of town, could've asked for money. Instead, he introduced her to desire and claimed her completely--then he broke her heart.

O
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published August 29th 2017 by HQN Books

Beth
DNF, zero character connection at 40+% in. The main characters were childish and/or unlikable, I just didn't care about the characters plight. I left and came back 2 more times and just couldn't find what I needed to go on.

Clearly this book was not for me.

I received this ARC copy of Tangled Destinies from Harlequin - HQN Books. This is my honest and voluntary review. This book is set for publication August 29, 2017.
Jenny
Jan 19, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet love story with some suspense.
Betul
**ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review**

description

DNF @ 40%

When I read the blurb, I was really excited because it sounded really good. I love second-chance romances and Tangled Destinies sounded like a story full of passion and heartbreak. However, I just wasn't feeling it from the start. The book starts with how Marc rescues Gaby, however it wasn't executed well, and it fell flat to me. After that we are in present time (nine years later), so as a reader you don't really know the in
Amanda S.
Oct 15, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: diana-palmer
3 stars, good but... Not as kickin' as I wan it to be.

This book also a reprint of old version and I quite enjoyed it. Though the chemistry between the Hero and the heroine isn't quite what I want, but overall I enjopyed this book so much. Definitely a cold water for my Diana Palmer thirst. Look forward to read more!
Donna Repsher
Nov 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've been a die-hard fan of Diana Palmer's novels since a friend turned me onto her books in the mid-1980's, and when I voluntarily agreed and to read and review an advanced reader copy of this book, I was happy to get it, but once I started reading it, it seemed oddly familiar, but I nevertheless stayed up almost until dawn to read it in one sitting, still wondering why it seemed like a novel I'd previously read, and while I thoroughly enjoyed it, Gaby and Marc's compelling and tangled love sto ...more
Chantal ❤️
Yes he did take her fathers money to get out of her life and he almost slept with her anyways. However he didn't and she was so sweet to him that he as a total asshole. She is a model who's looks are her life yet I think she put herself down too much and should've valued herself more. He only does the right thing after he has proof that she is truly in danger. Jerk! They end up together but his brother he was so messed up. He could not save him because he did not want to eat saved. He just blame ...more
Danielle
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Tiffiny Brainard
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just like all of her books, I loved this one. I like a little danger mixed in with my romance sometimes. It was a great read.
Chrissy
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book.... This is the story of Gaby and Marc, they were have a shared past. The book starts off with allot of action....

They dated after he saved her life.... Something happened, to end it and Gabby hated Marc. 9 years later she is a model and the feelings never left her she still loves him....

During this time, she hangs out with his brother Joe and they still know there is a spark between them. There is also an action plot going on during this time.. This book is full of a
Amanda S.
Oct 29, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: diana-palmer
I enjoyed this book but I don't really feel the chemistry between the characters. The drama is there, classic Diana Palmer and I quite like it. As always, the Hero is pretty much annoying and demanding but overall I don't really mind it. Look forward to read more DP romance!
Anna
Sep 01, 2017 rated it did not like it
With every Diana Palmer book I read, I lose a little more respect for her as an author. Even when they have legitimate reasons for feeling angry and hurt, her female heroines come across as petulant brats. Her male characters are chauvenistic, arrogant, and emotionally abusive. The women in her novels are a blow against female empowerment.
No matter how badly the men treat them, they always come back for more because they are "in love". Most of Palmer's writing follows this plot development: woma
Patricia Solla
Nov 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library-books
Just a comment before I do my review. I don't do a lot of author research but this book through me for a loop. One author with three writing names - amazing. Just trying to find this book to review was an adventure. Now for me review: It took me awhile to get really interested in this story but once the story stayed in the present it was very interesting. The beginning is a bit boring as I think the premise of the story about a 'bad' boy falling for a 'good' girl but gives her up because he love ...more
Carolyn Smith
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Diana Palmer books. I have literally read every single one of her books.
I love how almost everyone of her male love interest are assholes and then they realize they love the heroine and are a completely different person. I find myself getting so mad at them sometimes. But Diana always gives me an awesome ending. The 2017 version is just a republish but let's face it, I liked the cover so much better.
In this book, Gabrielle Bennett is 17 or 18 when she meets Marc Stephano,who is in his 20,
Taz Lozada
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I've read pretty much anything Diana Palmer writes and most of her books subjects involved Wyoming region or individuals with connections to cattlemen. I was a little worried with the change of location and the type of characters in the book but after a few pages I realized that I should never doubt Diana Palmers' skill. Gabrielle was just another rich girl from New York who by a series of unfortunate events meets Marcus at a young age. She falls in love with Marcus even though he doesn't come f ...more
Kate Vale
Gabrielle Bennett is a top model. She should be happy, but the man who saved her when she was a teen also dumped her, paid off by her parents not to see her again.

That man is now wealthy and no longer dirtying his hands working on cars, but Gaby can't let it go, how she felt when money meant more to him than she did. Or so she thinks.

When Gaby starts going with Marc Stephano's brother--mostly to get back at Marc--she begins to realize that hatred is not all she feels for Marc, even nine years la
Isha Coleman
Jun 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Diana Palmer is the queen of intricate stories. She surpasses all genres with her tales of depth and courage. Tangled Destinies is a prime example of that skill. Marc and Gaby's journey from young lovers to emotionally scarred enemies is a tale of heartache, lies and suspense that seduces even as it lays the groundwork for some shocking reveals. Not many second chance stories leave readers breathlessly entertained and that's exactly how I felt after reading this amazing story.
Frankie
Aug 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Having read quite a few books by Diana Palmer I was not expecting to like this one either but I was pleasantly surprised. The H is not your typical jerk (for lack of a better word) then any of the previous books of hers but I felt that this was an old dated book as there are references here and there of things that makes me think this one was written in the 80's or early 90's. I loved the HEA! That was the best part!
Linda
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

Reading a book by Diana Palmer is like comfort food for the soul. Marc and Gaby's story was an amazing adventure in true love. The misunderstandings, danger and mystery keep your heart pounding, while two people fight their feelings for each other even after so many years is true Diana Palmer genius! Absolutely loved it.
Heidi
Jul 24, 2017 rated it did not like it
DNF at 20%. I honestly thought this was supposed to be placed in the 1940's, alas it was meant to be contemporary. I may not have given it a fair shake, but I stopped around the time the heroine mentioned another male character's big TV for his "VCR". swooooon.
Shantel Clemons
Couldn't remember if I had this book in my collection of Diana Palmer books, but oh well. If I do, I've got another copy. This book is obviously republished, but it was still a nice read to pass the time.
Jazzy
Oct 02, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this one was just OK. The relationship between the H and h started when she was a young 16 or 17 (just starting to develop physically) and he was in his 20's. Seemed a little pervy to me, it was too hard to get past the "ick" factor.
Elle
Pretty decent. There is are some interesting themes here.
Nise'
Feb 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Classic Diana Palmer story
Natalie
Received an ARC courtesy of the publisher via NetGalley

I think this must have been previously published. Some references seemed dated, and people watched movies on a VCR.
Marcia Loveman
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed.
Veda
Sep 27, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not my favorite book, I kept putting it down, as I wasn't being engaged. I kept going it did get better toward the end.
Dina
Aug 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So good

Reading any book by Diana Palmer is always a pleasure. This one was no different. It was sweet and exciting and awesome
Gail A Ostrove
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
J C and Colie

They were both betrayed by her brother and J.C. saved her and they fell in love. Their future destinies were tangled.
Judy
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Started out not liking it, but by the half-way mark it got more interesting, and by the ending I liked it a lot.

• The Rawhide Man
  • With A Southern Touch: Adam\A Night In Paradise\Garden Cop
  • Escapade
  • Blind Promises
Diana Blayne is a pseudonym for author Susan Kyle. Susan Kyle also writes under the pseudonyms Katy Currie and Diana Palmer.

Susan Eloise Spaeth was born on 11 December 1946 in Cuthbert, Georgia, USA. She was the eldest daughter of Maggie Eloise Cliatt, a nurse and also journalist, and William Olin Spaeth, a college professor. Her mother was part of the women's liberation movement many years befor