Start by marking “The Dirty Players Duet” as Want to Read:

4.54  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
TWO COMPLETE NOVELS - One limited edition boxed set

BOOK #1: THE PRINCE & THE PLAYER

Let the games begin...

Runaway Zelda Wilder will do whatever it takes to secure a better life for her and her sister Ava. Crown Prince Rowan Westringham Tate will do whatever it takes to preserve his small country.

MacCallum Lockwood Tate will do whatever it takes to steal Zelda’s heart
Paperback
Published December 2nd 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Dirty Players Duet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Dirty Players Duet

Natalie The Biblioholic
Genre: Contemporary/Suspense
Steam: 4
POV: Multiple - 1st person
Series or Standalone: Series (Dirty Dealers releases January 24, 2017)
Release Date: December 19, 2016

The Prince & The Player
This story was definitely intriguing. The plot surrounds four key "players" and the twists and turns definitely kept me at the edge of my seat.

Zelda and Ava had a rough beginning. Orphaned at a young age, they fled an abusive foster home to lead a life on the streets. It didn't take long for Zelda
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Rosalie's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

I love books that are connected with friends and family. A series that follows along and comes back, giving an insight into characters you've already read and fell in love with. This was exactly the The Dirty Players Duet. These two books followed two sisters, Zelda and Ava. When the blurb for the book describes them as Cinderella meets Oceans Eleven, it couldn't have been more accurate!

The first book, The Prince and the Player int
Sammyloo
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Four and a Half Stars for The Dirty Players Duet a limited edition box set if Tia's The Prince & The Player and A Player for a Princess!

The Prince & The Player

Just the right amount of dark, deception, sex and romance…

“Tears heat my closed eyes, and I reach up to hold him, to wrap my arms around his neck, as we communicate in was words can’t capture.”

Tia Louise’s The Prince & The Player is a refreshing take on your traditional love story. Narrated by two of the main characters, The Pr
Somer Grey
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love the Dirty Players-
Tia brings her characters to life- you become part of the story- loving and caring for them

The Prince and the Player
Everyone has their go to authors -Tia Louise is at the top of my list. Love her writing and the ways she brings her characters to life. They all have become part of my life and heart.
The Prince and The Player is Tia's newest and first of a two 2 book series to be released. It is fun, sexy and hot- it touches your heart on while keeping it fun and light. I lau
Ashley Jasper
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm not sure what I was expecting going into this but it surely wasn't that! Tia Louise- whew! This duet was whirlwind and then some. This series was steamy, proper and intense all at the same time. Throw in a touch of danger (my favorite) and you have got yourself a real page turner. There was too much goodness to combine it all so each book gets its own review!

THE PRINCE & THE PLAYER (Book 1)

I was hooked from the first page that pulled at my heartstrings and made me root for the poor girl
Sara Koelsch
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These books are complete perfection! They are my only Tia Louise books (so far) and I have no idea why I waited so long to read them. They. Are. Amazingly. Awesome!!! Seriously, these books have it all… deception, lies, sex, gambling, romance, and people falling in love everywhere!

Plus, can you beat that opening price of 99 cents for 2 full sized books? I’m not sure when that pricing ends but jump on it now if you’re reading this!! This duet is not to be missed!

The books are about two sisters an
Lena Dublin

This is a great series. Suspenseful stories filled with hot as hell princes and ladies smarter than the average bear. Loved both of these stories.

The Prince and the Player

A suspenseful tale. I am a huge fan of Tia. I love everything she writes. I wasn't sure what to expect with this one. I was apprehensive about having four characters and two relationships to follow on top of the storyline. Tia did a great job of introducing the reader into this world making it all easy to follow and enjoyable.
Veronica LaRoche
The Prince & the Player
This is the first book I read of Tia and it won't be the last. Sisters Ava & Zelda had a rough life, losing there parents and then thrown into foster care, they not have each other. When Ava is almost assaulted from her foster parent, Zelda does what a sibling does gets them out of there and leaves. Having each other until they meet up with Seth who teaches them to con. When a con goes bad a man threatens to expose them if they don't help him. The plan was for Zeld
Lisa  Hershaw
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This duo was like a classic story with a modern twist.

Book 1 were are introduced to the the players and the princes.

We meet two poor girls trying to survive and live the only way know how, so when they are blackmailed into conning royalty in France they get more than they bargained for.

Zelda is sent to marry a prince Rowan but when she gets there she falls for the princes brother Cal. Never fear though Rowan falls for Zelda sister Ava.

In a dangerous game the girls, especially Zelda, feels awful
Donna Feibusch
Mar 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An Awesome Read!

I loved reading Dirty Players Duet Boxed Set, this entire series just blew my mind. I literally was unable to put it down, the characters are captivating, as is the story line! You will keep reading until the wee hours, and then sleep only to pick it up and keep going! Honestly I never read anything that captured my imagination, and held it like a vise through two books, leaving me reeling for more in book three! I won't give anything away, except it starts with two beautiful orp
Tia Louise
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
**LIMITED TIME BOXED SET!!!!**
Get BOTH books in one exclusive set, available ONE MONTH ONLY!!!!
(The ebook set will disappear on Jan. 20--don't miss this unique opportunity!)

"Absolutely captivating! This series has EVERYTHING!" -Aleatha Romig, NYT bestselling author

“Truly an unputdownable roller coaster ride of a read that grabbed me so much I wasn’t able to do anything…” –Ana’s Attic Book Blog

"Two sexy princes and a fierce set of sisters—I was hooked from the very first page!" -J.L. Berg, USA
Marie- Naughty Mom Story Time
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
A wonderful read. Suspenseful, even paced and entertaining with quite a bit of sexy.

Full review to follow
Melissa Jones
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Prince & The Player
I LOVED The Prince & The Player!! This is a great modern day royal fairytale with a fresh unique twist that gives you not just one but two sizzling romances!

Get ready to fall in love with your next 2 book boyfriends....The Prince, Rowan Westringham Tate and his brother The Player, MacCallum Lockwood Tate "Cal"....these two are going to charm you in every royal way a girl dreams about. Rowan and Cal are not only the highest of royalty but also the most sexy eligibl
CrazyDaisy
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

The Prince & The Player review:
5 Crazy Ass Must Listen/Read Stars!!!!!
Let's talk narrators. They were amazing. I really felt like they suited the characters and brought them to life.
Next, storyline. I didn't really know what to expect with this one after reading the blurb. I've been quite the audiobook whore lately so I didn't hesitate to hit one-click after seeing the ebook was 99 cents and $1.99 for audio narration. Hello, that was a no-brainer for me. I di
Angela
Jul 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-tbr
Love this series so far

I am in love with these two Princes and their ragamuffin-turned-Princesses. These two books had it all - action, suspense, love of the sneak up on you and bite you in the butt kind.
My favorite part was the way the author wrote the first story; more specifically the voices she chose to tell the story. I've never read a book written like that amd it it was so fascinating how it came together.
I am looking forward to the rest of the series.
Marika
Dec 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I so enjoyed this story..amazing characters, lust, love, action, lies and intrigue.
I found it difficult to connect with Zelda at first, but as I kept reading and got to know her better I fell in love with her big heart. Ava, Zelda’s sister, is such a gentle soul and so charming and beautiful.
Rowan and Cal are brothers and Def different in every aspect, one is serious where the other is mischievous, but they share the same passionate nature.
I was so intrigued by this story, because not only there
Isha Coleman
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
The Prince & The Player (Dirty Players Duet, #1)The Prince & The Player by Tia Louise

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am an avid reader and discovering new authors is what I love to do. So when The Prince and The Player was brought to my attention, I was skittish but anticipation ultimately won out. Taylor Swift summed up Zee and Cal with her song " I Knew You Were Trouble". The signs were all there. Zee is in over her head trying to stay in control, when her heart, life and family are on the li
Silver Passion
Great set

It took a little bit of time for me to get into the story. Once in, I was totally hooked. Tia Louise is a great storyteller and one of my favorites. She truly is into details that transports you into her stories.
Teresa Hahn
Monifer
Jan 29, 2017
Sara Koelsch
Mar 04, 2017
Tia Louise is a former journalist, world-traveler, and collector of beautiful men (who inspire ALL of her stories... *wink*)---turned wife, mommy, and USA Today bestselling author (buried the lede).

It's possible she has a slight truffle addiction. And she will never look at a family restroom the same way again.

COMING JAN. 2018: THE BRIGHT LIGHTS DUET