Start by marking “The Haunting of Tinley Hall” as Want to Read:
The Haunting of Tinley Hall

The Haunting of Tinley Hall

4.4  ·  Rating details ·  20 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Seventeen-year-old Tinley Hall takes a fall down the steep staircase in her family's restored Victorian home. When she becomes aware of her surroundings, she realizes she might be dead. And, she's not alone as her spirit haunts the old mansion that once was her home.

But, is the handsome stranger she's met really a ghost? And, is she really dead? Or, is something more compl
150 pages
Published February 24th 2017 by Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly

To ask other readers questions about The Haunting of Tinley Hall, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Haunting of Tinley Hall

Tom Leeland
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing

This is a new spin on a ghost tale, love and that age old bridge between life and death that is rarely experienced by some people in this world. Several times in my life I have been close to death and I have felt this grey area in between life and death. This feeling of vague memories of experiences that I'm not sure being real or not is portrayed remarkably well by this author in the case of the main character. The love felt by the main character towards her family after she thinks she is dead
Carolyn Tratensek
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I thought it was a memorable book! I cried at the ending! It is the way all of us romantics would like to think of the afterlife!
It reminded me of The Notebook but I thought it was better and more for today's reader!
Patrick Hodges
Rating: 4.5/5 stars

When Tinley Hall has a terrible accident that puts her into a coma, her spirit is forced to remain confined within the walls of her home while her body struggles to stay alive. When she meets Gus, a charming young ghost who died in the 1940's, things happen that she never could have expected: namely, she begins to fall for him, and then wonders if returning to the land of the living is the better of the two options she's given.

This was such a sweet story, a story of impossible
Ashleigh Reynolds
Mar 23, 2017 rated it liked it
The Haunting of Tinley Hall was a good read. Had a strong idea, the writing was really good (although the dialogue was sometimes forced, more to push the plot forward than anything).

But, I will say that it was a little predictable. I guessed the ending at about 20%. But even then I did enjoy the story. The only thing that bothered me is the timeline. Alternate universes are hard to do and get right (one cant exist without the other right?) but a lot of the things that happened didn't make sense:
Chessy The Cat
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tinley Hall has taken a near fatal fall down the stairs of her home. While she is in the hospital in a coma she experiences an unworldly meeting with a ghost at her home. Is she dead or is she in the in-between? And, when she falls in love with her ghostly companion will she want to return to the land of the living or stay with him?

Hagan's latest novel, The Haunting of Tinley Hall is a sweet paranormal romance. The story is told from Tinley's perspective. And, through her thought processes we le
Laura Jones
Feb 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review of The Haunting of Tinley Hall

I loved this story. So intriguing. I can't say too much cause I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone! It is so well written and really touches on thoughts I've had about dimensions in life that well may exist. I've read all the works by Tania Hagan and this one just proves to me that she is a wonderful storyteller. I can hardly wait for more novels by this talented author.
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a hauntingly beautiful love story! There are so many details in this this that you may not catch the first time around, so be prepared to give it another go. The characters are well thought out and full of depth; they're people who you could imagine knowing as your neighbors. I loved all the descriptions about the house and felt like I could see it. However, this book should come with a trigger warning! No, not for the normal reasons you see trending, but because first off it will make you ...more
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg what a ride i was hooked from page one I loved every minute of this book I could not put it down the characters are well developed and relatable and the plot progression with a twist ending you will love this book is a must read
Nicole Thomas
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! I was wishing for 2 different sides throughout the book and got what I truly wanted out of it in the end. This is a must read!!!!
Natalie Leon
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Such a wonderful story, with a twist that we have come to expect from Tania Hagan's books. I couldn't put it down! Everyone reading this will be on the edge of their seats!
Kari Valdez
Oct 24, 2017
Jan Bilski
Mar 20, 2017
Tania Hagan
Dec 04, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Julie Rainforth