Start by marking “Inferno (The Gryphon Series Book 6)” as Want to Read:
Inferno (The Gryphon Series Book 6)

Inferno

(Gryphon #6)

With the death of a hero, a dark force has risen. A hellhound is loose on the Rhodes Campus, building its pack with a bloody body count. Any hope for salvation rests in the fiery hands of dashing Irishman, Caleb, with his power over the elements. Fighting to save a dear friend from the internal monster consuming him, Caleb finds the love of his life a target for the viciou ...more
Published December 5th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Inferno, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inferno

Start your review of Inferno (The Gryphon Series Book 6)
Sabrina Roy
Feb 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019-books
I will say when I read someone's review saying they wish they would have stopped before read these three novellas, they weren't so wrong. I do not like Rowan at all in this book. Terin/Caleb's relationship is funny. Gabe, don't even get me started on that. But kinda sad it is playing out this way. ...more
Autumn
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing

So in book five we left off with a pretty good cliffhanger.
Book 6 leaves off where Caleb having to use his powers and teaming up with Terin to stop this hellhound that is on the loose. Though this is no normal hellhound. Caleb is still sexy with his Irish accent but yet has that cockiness that makes you just want to go ahhhhhhhh. Terin has a good sense of humor especially while working with Caleb. I have to say they make a good team.
It seems that Caleb wi
Jackie
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dang, I hate it when the story has so few pages & no HEA! This was well written story (minus the editing/proofreading issues that have been plaguing the whole series) & it flowed well. But I don't think it was my kind of book. I think I would have preferred not to have continued on after book 4 at this point, & left that as the end of the series. I felt emotionally beat down after reading this.

This is a much darker/heavier book than the first 4 books were. The 5th was heading that way, but stil
Jill Urbanek Gauger
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love and Sacrifice

Rowan has loved Celeste from afar until now. To give Celeste a normal life everyone was given a memory wipe of anything supernatural. Everyone that is except for Rowan it seems. Now he has to keep Caleb away and all things bad or Celeste’s memories will return as the Conduit. A murdered girl on campus has put a damper on that. It seems a Hellhound is loose on campus. To try and keep Celeste and everyone safe how far will Rowan go and at what cost. I am loving everything about
Michelle Nichols
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Even better than the last!

While it makes me sad the focus was away from Celeste more, man was this good!! Even better than Descent! I literally gasped out loud and was shocked relieved and shocked again! Once again this story seemed wayyyy too short for how well it sucked you into it, and I can’t wait for more!
Heidi
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Burning through the pages

I devoured this book in mere hours trying to ease my mind. Did that happen?.... No! I got dropped off the cliff of needing to know. Each story becomes more intense as they continue. I can't wait to get my hands on the next one!
Kaila
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
amazing. i loved it
J.A. Cintron
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yesssss now I need the next one
Crystal Gray
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Goodness! We were introduced to a new character, Malise. Loved her. I don't even know what to say without giving stuff away. Just read it! ...more
Lynn Worton
Dec 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the sixth book in the Gryphon Series. I absolutely loved it!

Caleb is a charming character. I really liked him when he was introduced in Embrace. After having had his memory erased by the Gryphon in attempt to keep Celeste safe, he now finds himself tracking his best friend who has been possessed by a Hellhound.

Inferno continues from the end of Descent, and is now told through the eyes of Caleb. He teams up with Terin, the conduit for the Phoenix, in an attempt to rescue Rowan Wade from b
Cheree Castellanos Edits
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING! But damn, I'm confused on who Celeste should love! I really love Cal, and I really love Rowan. It makes me feel so bad for Celeste, but jealous at the same time. Lucky girl, and she doesn't even have any idea.
At the end of Descent Rowan tried to save Gabe, with it backfiring big time! And now in Inferno we have Cal, that sexy rugged Irish demon, left to save... well everyone, from the new "Rowan hound" that is "hell" bent on destruction.
This is such a fun and crazy little adventure tha
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Read my full review at http://blackwords-whitepagesteenya.bl...

Wow....I was in shock, awe, and completely reeled into this story from beginning to end. It was full of suspense and kept me not only on the edge of my seat but turning each page, craving for more. The characters were phenomenal. I love how Caleb and Terin worked together despite their differences. Caleb is cocky and a bit of a wise guy, but he has a caring side too that makes me love this character even more. And of course, I am a s
Paranormal Tendencies
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another conduit novella! I can hardly contain myself. Why? Because I adore the Garret family. Even Grams with her hot pink nails and new twerking moves. Oh yeah, she went there.
In this little dose of awesome we visit the clueless conduit, her family and the two gorgeous half demons that both have eyes only for Celeste. *dreamy sigh* They are still oblivious to their super awesome skills and the guys are trying to rid the earth of the hellhound before it spawns an army. But no pressure, right? T
Lynn  2 Girls & A Book
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Okay, Rourke. This slow torture is killing me. Stop it. I blame the Legends Saga. It clearly broke you and turned you in a much darker, twisted version of that fun witty gal from The Conduit. These new novellas are not the Resurrection of the Gryphon Series. It's the slow burn, killing me softly, let me bump off your favorite characters series. But enough about how you keep ripping my heart out.

Inferno is HOT! Pun intended! Favorite character - Malise! She is the female version of Rowan. I adore
Jennifer Treviño
I am freaking in love with Rourke & the worlds she creates!!!! I admit the hate was seepin' in there for a bit as my heart crushed when I realized this was not a bad dream we were waking up from!!! I cried real tears at that moment!!!!!!!! Luckily everyone was sound asleep so they didn't witness my ugly crying as I literally choked up. A particular scene on the beach ripped my heart out quicker than any unexpecting merqueen's! With only a few pages left I thought there would be a big cliff hange ...more
Toi Thomas
Dec 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Descent left me wanting more and Inferno is no different. I will say that I did not see the ending coming. Rourke continues to amaze and entertain me with tears and laughter. Now, I’m just waiting for the next one.

In this installment, we get to spend a bit of time with the other Conduit and see that she’s pretty hot. I like her character more and more, but I’m glad, in a way, she gets to change at the end of this book. She deserves it.

I would say more or at least explain what I’ve said so far,
Laurie Hopkins
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy gaucamole

I am not sure where we are going but I certainly hope it means a happy ever after for the Garrett family and especially Celeste, with Caleb? Rowan would be my second pick for her, but seeing he killed Gave(sort of ?) I miss whingeing Celeste as the main character, so hope we get back there rather than killing everyone off.
Shaina Pierce
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the series!

Absolutely love Stacey's work! Her unique take on fantasy never fails to keep a reader entertained the full length of her books. No regrets, would read again!
Edith Dunning
Part of a series but not confusing if you didn't read the preceding book. This book had non stop action and tells of an Irish demon who saves his friends and the ending will have you waiting for the next one. If you like supernatural books don't miss this.
Reviewed for TTR's Wicked Words Blog
TJ
Dec 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'll put up a review after I get back home!

Merged review:

I'll put up a review after I get back home!
Diane
Karen Carroll
Sep 28, 2018
AusomeAutist
Feb 07, 2017

• Charity Moon (Charity, #1)
  • Charity Rising (Charity, #2)
  • Raven's Rose (Charity, #3)
  • Charity's Storm (Charity, #4)
  • Charity's Light (Charity, #6) Anora's Story
  • Charity Rain: The Drake Triplets (Charity #5)
  • The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight, #3.5)
  • Cin d'Rella and the Golden Apple : Circle of the Rose Chronicles, Book 2
  • Cin d'Rella and the Lonely Tower : Circle of the Rose Chronicles, Book 3
  • Fire in the Darkness (Darkness, #2)
  • Blood Beyond Darkness (Darkness, #4)
  • Dwellers of Darkness (Darkness, #3)
  • The Omen of Stones
  • Hunted by a Jaguar (Eternal Mates, #4)
  • West
  • FBI Dragon Chronicles Complete Omnibus
  • Blade's Honor (Ishtar's Legacy #2)
  • Artemis' Divinity (Cruel Gods #1)

Gryphon (7 books)
  • The Conduit (Gryphon, #1)
  • Embrace (Gryphon, #2)
  • Sacrifice (Gryphon #3)
  • Ascension (Gryphon #4)
  • Descent (Gryphon #5)
  • Revelation (Gryphon #7)