Start by marking “Unraveled by Blood (Sweetblood #4.6)” as Want to Read:
Unraveled by Blood

Laurie London

Unraveled by Blood

(Sweetblood #4.6)

Guardian Mateo Carrera hasn’t been home in years—not since he almost killed the woman he loved when his dark nature couldn’t resist her sweet blood. But when he uncovers a deadly plot against her, he’ll risk everything to save her… even if it means losing himself.
Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about Unraveled by Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unraveled by Blood

Start your review of Unraveled by Blood (Sweetblood #4.6)
Kelly
It's been a while since I dipped my toes in the Sweetblood world. I have to say I like being back here. Brooding, sexy vampires who have to fight their craving for those humans who have addictive Sweetblood make me smile.

Admittedly, Selena forgave Mateo pretty easily after he'd abandoned her all those years ago. Given the circumstances of it, I get why she was able to forgive and forget, but I also wouldn't have minded a little more angst. Then again, her forgiveness led to them getting frisky f
Brandi
Jan 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Read as part of the anthology: "Taming the Vampire." This was a great read. I haven't read this series yet, but this book gave me just enough of a glimpse to spark my curiosity. I want to know how the other characters in this book became couples and their background stories. Will definitely be checking out other titles from this author once I finish reading the anthology.
Aug 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Taming the Vampire Anthology

Mateo is a vampire who loved Selena, a human with "sweet" blood that is apparently irresistible to vampires. He leaves after almost killing her but returns because somehow her blood has been on the black market. So they need to figure out who is behind her missing blood and what, if anything, is left between them.

I think the story about certain humans with irresistible blood is interesting but this in particular didn't thrill me. Selena was just kinda flat, Matteo wa
Karen
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read this story in the Taming the Vampire anthology and loved it. It is a captivating reunion story that features vampire guardian Mateo Carrera. Mateo had to give up the love of his life, a human sweetblood, four years earlier when he lost control and almost killed her. Now he's a guardian patroling in New Orleans when he encounters several young vampires carrying illegal vials of sweetblood, which is addictive to vampires. Worse, he recognizes the smell of the blood and the human it was take ...more
Nicole
Jun 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Poor, misdirected self-sacrificing male with jilted former lover, out to save her from the monsters that go bump in the night that she doesn't know exist. It's a seemingly straightforward investigation that is not quite as it seems, which was a lovely twist, and the couple having history made the novella length work without seeming too rushed.

Copy received in exchange for honest review.
Donna Hurst
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. A short read but well worth it. Have read a few books by this author and all have been really good. Loved the story between mateo and selena,
A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book and my comments here are my honest opinion,
Lynda Tatad
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Overall, I really liked this story, and it's obviously part of a series, due to the quick back story on some of the characters. Some interesting twists, and likeable characters. Fast flowing action and plot.
Tammy
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a fast-paced second chance romance. Matteo left Selena to keep her safe from himself. Now he is back to save her from something more dangerous then himself and he will do anything to keep her safe. Entertaining read with great chemistry. I really liked it.
Christine Croke
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Unbelievably great! I love this series! It hooks you from page one and doesn't let go. The imagination the author shows is awesome! A definite must read!

I voluntarily reviewed this book. My opinions are my own.
Maranda
Jun 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: london-reviewer
Review will follow
Rene' Hurt
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet

Another great read by Laurie. I have read all the Sweetblood books and I love them. This is short read but worth it. Looking forward to more.
Sandy
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read this in a Vampire series of books called "Until Dawn". I loved this short story and it lead me to the writer and her other stories.. I recommend this read. 5 Thumbs up.
Michelle the Romance Witch
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
A really good story In a series I have long lamented the ending of... Hopefully there's more coming soon.
Kel (Faerie-bookworm)
Title: Unraveled By Blood
Author: Laurie London
Genre: Adult Paranormal Romance
Format: Ebook
Pages: 92
Rating: 4
Heat: 5

Thoughts: Well, not sure how this happened but I haven’t read any of this series so I was a little worried about reading this. Thankfully, other than whetting my appetite, it didn’t feel like I’d missed other books. (I will rectify that as soon as I can.) So even with knowing nothing I really liked this story. The characters had depth and by the end felt like old friends. I st
Cinamon  Mac
Sep 16, 2017
Gail
Aug 25, 2018
Carol
rated it did not like it
Oct 28, 2017
Naurarwen
Jan 21, 2017
Shanna Jones
Dec 14, 2016
Michele Avery
Aug 10, 2017

• Broken (Deep Ops #3)
  • A Baby on the Greek's Doorstep (Innocent Christmas Brides #1)
  • Ancient Protector (Ancients Rising, #1)
  • Ancient Enemy (Ancients Rising #2)
  • Gentlemen Prefer Heiresses (Scandalous Gentlemen of St. James, #4.5)
  • Guardian's Grace (Dark Protectors, #12)
  • Immortal Angel (Argeneau, #31)
  • The Community Series Box Set (The Community, #1-3)
  • Moon-Riders (The Community, #4)
  • Christmas Babies for the Italian (Innocent Christmas Brides #2)
  • Vixen (Dark Protectors #11.5)
  • The Terms of the Sicilian's Marriage (The Sicilian Marriage Pact Book 2)
  • A Baby to Bind His Innocent
  • Bound by Torment (The Alliance Series Book 5)
  • Relentless (Vampire Awakenings, #11)
  • Bound by Passion (The Alliance #4)
  • Forsaken (Vampire Awakenings #10)
  • Black Blood (Quentin Black Mystery #5.5; Quentin Black: Shadow Wars #1.5)
Thanks for finding me on Goodreads! I love making new friends and seeing what you're reading, so be sure to friend me. If I weren't writing so much, I think I'd live here!

Okay, a little about me. I'm a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of paranormal romance: the Sweetblood series (vampires) and the Iron Portal series (portals + people with special abilities). I live in the Seattle ar

Sweetblood (4 books)
  • Bonded by Blood (Sweetblood, #1)
  • Embraced by Blood (Sweetblood, #2)
  • Tempted by Blood (Sweetblood, #3)
  • Seduced by Blood (Sweetblood, #4)

News & Interviews