Start by marking “Backstage Pass Boxed Set” as Want to Read:
Backstage Pass Boxed Set

Backstage Pass Boxed Set

(Backstage Pass #1-5)

Five irresistible guys...five unforgettable romances

Step backstage with the guys of Seconds to Juliet—the hottest boy band to hit the scene in years—and the girls who capture their hearts. Superstardom has never been so sexy...

Join the fandom. Just click the button.

Aimee and the Heartthrob by Ophelia London
Mia and the Bad Boy by Lisa Burstein
Daisy and the Front Man b

Published December 5th 2016 by Entangled: Crush

To ask other readers questions about Backstage Pass Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Backstage Pass Boxed Set

Start your review of Backstage Pass Boxed Set
Hristina
Actual rating: 3.5 (I guess)

I usually tend to write down my overall impression of a book in a couple of sentences and move on, I see no point in nitpicking every single detail. It’s how I keep myself from spreading spoilers (sorry for failing this time). It’s how I try to show that I’m open to discussions about the books, instead of having a cemented opinion. For me to sit down and rant for 1000+ words, then the book must’ve made me furious. This is somewhat the case this time around.

description

I’m not go
Doris
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is great for someone who loves rock romance. There are five different books within this series and all are dealing with a famous boy band. Each one has something different to offer and while I like some a little better than others, overall this is a really good rock series. Various authors make up this collection which is why the stories and the way they are approached may be a little different from each other but they all tie together nicely.

This book was provided as an ARC from NetGalley
Stephanie
I received a copy of this title from NetGalley. It does not impact my review.

Backstage Pass: The Complete Series will be available December 5, 2016

I've read the first couple books in this series awhile ago and enjoyed them and always wanted to read the rest of the series. When I saw the whole series was being released as a set, I knew I had to request it. In my youth I was such a boy band fan (*N Sync was life) and I absolutely loved the idea of books about a boy band. I also thought i
Michelle
Dec 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Backstage Pass is a collection of five stories written by various authors. They have all been published as single books, but have now been combined to make one book. I'm going to be reviewing each story individually so you get an idea of the book as a whole, and link to each book in the mini title.

Aimee and the Heartthrob by Ophelia London
Aimee has plans of spending a few weeks with her best friend while her parents go to Doctors Without Borders, but they come crashing down when her friend gets
Beyond the Pages
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read book one from this series a while back, and I can recall just how much I enjoyed it. It was so enthralling that I found myself wishing for more. So, of course, when I became aware of this complete series package, I knew I had to R2R it. I'm so glad I did.

Book 1 -> Aimee and the Heartthrob: (This was my original review from 3/26/15/Note: I did reread it this time around as well. It's still just as good as I remember.)

Without a doubt, this book was all kinds of sweet. I absolutely loved it
Lisa Mandina
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thanks to Entangled Teen Publishing for allowing me to read this complete collection. I have read a lot of adult contemporary rockstar romance stories before. This is my first time with teen versions. And as they are about a boy band, well, that made it perfect! I am a huge New Kids on the Block fan. I've never missed a single one of their concerts in my town. In fact, a couple weeks ago I had to buy tickets to their next concert this coming summer of 2017! So the whole boy band aspect was a bla ...more
Ideally.Portia
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I reviewed all of these books previously, as individual books. I had the pleasure of getting ARCs of each, and I think the series as a whole deserves 4 stars! I love that they finally released it as a set.

While each book was written by a different author, it stays so consistent and flows so well that they could have all been written by one person.

I didn't even know boy band books were something I could be interested in, but it turns out I can! These were just so sweet and adorable, and just a
Joli
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rating 4.5 of 5

This series is for any teenage (or former teenage) fangirl or fanboy. It's for anyone who ever covered their walls with posters of their favorite bands. It's for readers who spent countless hours reading Teen, Bop, and Tigerbeat to get a glimpse into the lives of their favorite musicians.

Each book of the series compliments the one published before it. They are fun, entertaining, and "take me back to my teens" books. I love recommending them to my friends.
Jenn
Aimee and the Heartthrob by Ophelia London -4 Stars

This was absolutely adorable.

Aimee has had a crush on Miles Carlisle since she was a kid. But after learning from her brother that Miles used to make fun of her for following them around, she stopped him cold turkey. But it's kind of hard to avoid someone who is:

a. her brother's best friend, and
b. a member of the hottest boy band on the music scene - Seconds to Juliet

When her brother gets an internship to help S2J on the road, he jumps at i
C bond
Nov 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
via netgalley

overall good read.
Amber Ballard
Joan Neal
Mar 09, 2017 rated it it was ok
Just couldn't get into it

Not my cup of tea. I found it predictable, and superficial. But might be a good light read for someone.
Lynn Lim
Dec 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When I read the blurb for this book on NetGalley, I jumped at the chance to read it. I LOVE rock star romance. This book hit all my loves in this genre of romance, not just once by 5 separate times.
I absolutely loved the romance in these fabulous stories! Each was well written and sucked me in and would not let me out until I finished each and every one. Watching these young couples come together was awesome. My heart fell for each of these guys while I was reading these stories. Well, that is
Chrsitina Somerville
I received this box set via Net Gallery in exchange for my honest review.

I really enjoyed reading these stories about each boy from S2J. Getting to experience each boy falling in love. Each boy was different and it was cool reading there experience within being in the band. I would have liked an actual book on Will thought. I know we got read about his brother Matt but would have been nice to actually get to know Will "the Shy one" and what he went through. I think there could have been a good
Melissa Parnell
It is definitely hard to review a box set, but I am going to review as best I can as a set.

If you are looking for something quick, light and easy to read, this is perfect for you. These stories are so cute. I read through them so quickly. They definitely held my interest.

The thing I had a little trouble with is that I felt like rather than a cohesive series, I felt like I was reading a bunch of standalones that could be related to one another. There were quite a few inconsistencies in the char
Chelle
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked the stories and thought that the stories and writing styles worked well together. I read them all one after the other which was good. There were probably a few inconsistencies not quite sure.

Overall I thought the stories were cute rather than a bit gritty that I would have preferred, but there's good well developed characters. There were some good themes covered but again it was cute and maybe a bit more realness would be good.

But it's rare that a series with different authors that is so
Sherry Bohrmueller
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Backstage Pass box set was five stories of band members falling in love. The members were quite young, still high school age. These books were well written and entertaining. I thought the books would be more appropriate for a young adult age. Each author did a fantastic job on their books, they kept them light and easy reading with a sweet romance in each book.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book which I received from
Net Galley and Entangled Publishing.

Caitlyn
Honestly I liked the series. It was overall cute. I mean cheesy but I somehow enjoyed most of the novels. And I was on a ya cheesy book binge read thing, so it was sort of what I wanted.

Anyway I'll be reviewing each book separately, so yeah. All in all, if you want a predictable romance check this series out. Also be forewarned that there are some intimate scenes (not in all of the books) and language throughout.
Isha Coleman
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's been a while since my teenage years but the Backstage Pass series took me back there for a brief visit. First crush, first love, first heartbreak are all relived though the pages of this awesome series. Talk about living vicariously. I'm not ashamed to admit Aimee, Mia, Daisy, Anya and Abby had me wishing for those days of carefree fun. ...more
Kelly Dempsey
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great concept!!

What a fun, flirty read! I loved the collaborative nature of five women writing a series together, blending their styles and building off of each other! Each story was unique and creative. Just kept imagining One Direction the whole time.
Ophelia London
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Anna Campbell
Kathy
Connie
Hannah
Ophelia London
Nov 14, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Nancy Mc Donald
added it
Nov 29, 2016
Tristan Cummings
Nov 29, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: Wrong author listed in multiple-authored book 3 14 Nov 11, 2016 03:39PM

• Idol (VIP, #1)
  • Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1)
  • The Mistake (Off-Campus, #2)
  • Fallen Crest Family (Fallen Crest High, #2)
  • Fallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest High, #3)
  • The Risk (Briar U, #2)
  • Cole
  • On the Edge (Dublin Nights, #1)
  • The Invitation
  • Monster in His Eyes (Monster in His Eyes, #1)
  • On the Line (Dublin Nights, #2)
  • Torture to Her Soul (Monster in His Eyes, #2)
  • Pretty Reckless (All Saints High, #1)
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
  • The Fall of Legend (Legend Trilogy, #1)
  • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy, #2)
  • The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy #3)
  • Bossman
Erin Butler is lucky enough to have two jobs she truly loves. As a librarian, she gets to work with books all day long, and as an author, Erin uses her active imagination to write the kinds of books she loves to read. Young Adult and New Adult books are her favorites, but she especially fangirls over a sigh-worthy romance.

She lives in Central New York with her very understanding husband, a stepson

Backstage Pass (6 books)
  • Aimee and the Heartthrob (Backstage Pass #1)
  • Mia and the Bad Boy (Backstage Pass #2)
  • Daisy and the Front Man (Backstage Pass, #3)
  • Anya and the Shy Guy (Backstage Pass #4)
  • Abby and the Cute One (Backstage Pass, #5)