Start by marking “Claiming the Billionaire (Seattle Bachelors, #4)” as Want to Read:
Claiming the Billionaire (Seattle Bachelors, #4)

Claiming the Billionaire

(Seattle Bachelors #4)

In the tradition of E. L. James and Sylvia Day comes a sultry new series starring women who want to live out their wildest dreams . . .

Code Name: Love

Published January 10th 2017 by Forever (Grand Central Publishing)

To ask other readers questions about Claiming the Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claiming the Billionaire

Start your review of Claiming the Billionaire (Seattle Bachelors, #4)
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***ARC Provided by the Publisher and NetGalley***

This book was so good. It was EVERYTHING I wanted it to be, and it was everything you are going to want to...

You hear about Tyler and Cassie in the other books (and I am not going to give spoilers here, so this is really all I can say) and you really want to know what happened in Cassie's past.

And, I can't tell you. I really can't. Because absolutely anything I can say is a spoiler. I have no idea how to review this without spoilers, and I don't w
Heather andrews
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tyler can only take much before he loses it, “you’ve had me wound like a top for hours. I want inside you, baby. We can talk later.” He forced a grin, determined to rid them of the unbearable heaviness hanging over them. “Now kiss me, d**n it.” Cassie was feisty she knew how to bring her man to his knees, "he let out a frustrated groan and flopped back on the bed. “Blue, Cassie. They’re blue. So not nice to tease me right now.” Okay, so her tactic was freaking brilliant. She had him by the balls ...more
books are love
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Overall love the book. Tyler is by far the best character. He is so raw and vulnerable. He comes back and is fighting not only for himself but the woman he loves that pushed him away: Cassie. While fighting for Cassie (who truly doesn’t deserve him after all she did and continued to do) he is struggling with the demons of being held captive during war by the enemy. He has flashbacks and has deep fear. His fear though only makes him lash out to protect and not harm. To tyler though there is no di ...more
HeatherP
Jan 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
A second chance romance where the woman is the billionaire instead of the man. It had a different spin on the same old story. I thought this was going to be refreshing. I was sorta right.

I do like Tyler and his role in this book. I think he was sweet and charming. He does have PTSD and I like how he wanted to get help and work through that. My rating has come down to Cassie though. I disliked her so much I couldn't rate this book higher because of her. She was so selfish and self absorbed. It w
Bette Hansen
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome story! The writing, the characters and the storyline were all top notch. We've had glimpses of Cassie and Tyler in prior books and this story lives up to all expectations.

Three years! That's how long the memory of Cassie has kept Tyler going. Now he's back and seeing her and holding her again is all he can think of. All he wants. So when a bachelorette auction gives him a chance to see her again he's all in. After all this time though Cassie won't be so easy to get close to.
Danielle
Jan 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Review to be on joyfully reviewed
Once Upon
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tyler and Cassie were dating before he was deployed overseas. Before he left he ask Cassie to marry him but Cassie couldn't do it. After loosing her brother to war she couldn't handle the heart break of loosing someone she loved so she did the only thing she could think of tell him she didn't love him.

Then the while Tyler was deployed the family was notified he had died but three years later he finally escapes and comes back hoping to win Cassie back and have the happily ever after.

Cassie trie
Happily Mary After
I feel torn in half about JM Stewart’s Claiming the Billionaire . I loved Tyler Benson and loved the storyline featuring his PTSD, but I hated Cassandra Stephanopolous and did not understand her. Without loving Cassie, it makes it very hard to like Claiming the Billionaire .

Tyler was missing and held captive in the Middle East for THREE years, so his PTSD is no surprise. Everyone believed him dead - including Cassie. She was devastated by his death, especially because he left for deploymen
Stephanie Phillips (Stephanie's Book Reports)
I received a copy of this book from the publisher for an honest review.

Each of the books in the Seattle Bachelors can be read as a stand alone though you will see the primaries become secondaries in the other books. This particular book features the seemingly wild and out of control Cassie Stephanolophus. She's never settling down and will never give her heart to any man. Use them, sure. Everyone gets what they want that way right?

Unless the man's name is Tyler Benson. Her one and only regret. G
Sandy S
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date January 10, 2017

Staff Sergeant Tyler Benson is a survivor. He doesn't give up on what he wants, and right now, he wants Cassandra Stephanopolous. He thought about her every single day he was gone. Now that he's back, nothing will stop him from making her his. Plan of Action: Crash Seattle's biggest billionaire-bachelorette auction and make sure he comes out the highest bidder. If he wins a date with Cassie, she'll have to talk to him.

Three years. It's bee
Jeannie Zelos
Jan 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Claiming the Billionaire,  JM Stewart

Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews

Genre:   Romance,

I was looking forward to this, sometimes I love a simple straightforward romance, one that’s easy to read, simple and full of fantasy, not in the paranormal sense but in the characters, the rich/famous/powerful guy/girl falling in love with the one without money/job/prestige etc.
I thought with the “billionaire” tag that’s what this would be, but in fact that could have been left out of the title as it r
Francoise
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Claiming the Billionaire is my first read by J.M. Stewart and it has definitely put her books on my radar! Despite the title, the billionaire trope is only a side aspect of this beautiful story of second chance, the reunion of two soul mates separated by insecurities and war.

Cassie Stephanopoulos’s life has been in limbo for three years. Before being deployed to Iraq, her boyfriend, Tyler Beson, proposed to her but she turned him down. She was afraid of commitment and couldn’t handle the risk of
Wit & Wonder Books
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
***ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

‘Claiming The Billionaire’ by J.M. Stewart was a great read but really what’s not to love about a billionaire second chance romance with fun and feisty characters, 4 stars.

I hadn’t read of the previous ‘Seattle Bachelors’ stories but that didn’t seem to matter when reading and enjoying this book. If the whole billionaire aspect is something you don’t enjoy don’t worry as it is not that much of a prominent aspect in this book as you
Dec 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Cassie has gotten to calls from Ty's mom she would rather leave in the past but this call seems to have rocked her world harder then she knows what to do with it and she has no idea whats going to happen next. Tyler is home and very much alive in body but his spirit and his should and mind need healing from three years of hell, a task that he's not even to sure he can take one. He needs to see Cassie with every breathe in his body and he needs her in his life. When she sets so rules he plans to ...more
Jeanne
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jeep-diva
With the fourth installment of her Seattle Bachelor’s series, Claiming the Billionaire, J.M. Stewart has again written a very enjoyable book. Tyler and Cassie are interesting and complex. Their situation is compelling.

The last three years have been hard on Cassie. She’s been so steeped in regret that she’s been seeking peace of mind in all the wrong places with all the wrong men. Nothing is going to ease her pain over the way she treated the one man she’s ever loved though. Believing he’s dead,
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
description

Staff Sergeant Tyler Benson was in love. He wanted nothing more than to marry Cassie before he was deployed. She couldn't do it, but thoughts of her kept him going when he was missing for three years. Now home, he only wants Cassie back, and he'll do anything to have her.
Tyler was a survivor, living through an ambush followed by years of torture. He had issues you couldn't imagine having, but they almost disappeared when he was with Cassie. My heart ached for the things he endured. I was truly
Rachael Fick
Dec 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Three years...

That's how long Cassie has lived with the knowledge that Tyler died thinking she didn't love him, instead of being truthful that she was afraid to lose him when he deployed. Three long years of grief, regret, and an inability to move on. Until one phone call sets her world on edge. "He's alive, and coming home."

Three years of captivity has a way of changing a man, but one thing that hasn't changed is Tyler's love for Cassie. And now that he's home, he intends to prove what he's alw
Deanna
Jan 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*ARC provided by Publisher*

In Claiming the Billionaire, Cassie Stephanopoulos is reunited with the boyfriend she lost three years ago, Tyler Benson. As a result of his experiences in Iraq, Tyler isn’t the same man Cassie knew him as before, and yet, he’s just as determined to win her heart. Despite the way they left things before he left for Iraq.

Claiming the Billionaire is an emotional read that tugged at my heartstrings as easily as the sex scenes burned up the pages of my kindle. Cassie and T
Rosemary K
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cassie Stephanopolus is rich, successful and heartbroken. She never got over the loss of Tyler Benson. Everyone thought he died, but they were wrong. He was held captive by insurgents who tortured him and killed his comrades. Somehow he managed to escape. Now he's back home and struggling. He can't live without Cassie, but she won't admit that she cares for him. Can these two people overcome their issues and find a HEA? Cassie has never dealt with the loss of her brother. She hates that war dest ...more
Catherine Coffman
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series

Cassie trie
Dec 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
What happens when the love of your life comes back from the dead? Billionaire Cassandra Stephanopolous has spent the last three years grieving for Staff Sergeant Tyler Benson, the one she let "get away." When Tyler returns a different man after being held in captivity by the enemy the one thing he is sure of is that Cassie is not getting away from him this time.

JM Stewart did a fine job of portraying the overall family/friend dynamic of a POW trying to assimilate back into civilian life. Drama a
Shakera
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Claiming the Billionaire has a lovable leading man in Staff Sergeant Tyler Benson and a not so likable leading lady, Cassandra Stephanopolous. For 3 years, Tyler was held as a POW in Iraq and suffered so much that you feel relieved when you find out he's alive. Now that he's home, he wants nothing more than to have Cassie back at his side, just like old times. Only, Cassie has closed off her heart. This won't be an easy task.

While the story was emotion-filled and I rooted for Tyler, there were m
Isha Coleman
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Claiming the Billionaire lived up to all of my expectations. Cassie stole every scene she dared to grace in Gray and Madison's story, so it was a forgone conclusion that her own story would be explosive. Cassie is classy, brashy and not afraid to get trashy. Like in everything else, when she loves, she does so with her whole being and when she hurts, the healing process is a long, difficult one. Tyler is the perfect match for such a volatile woman. Rebellious and determined this man has survived ...more
BookSnuggle
Jan 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Claiming the Billionaire by J.M. Stewart is book number four in the Seattle Bachelors series. This is Staff Sergeant Tyler Benson and Cassandra "Cassie" and Stephanoplous' story.

Tyler has been through some horrific situations but has survived. He is back and is determined to make Cassie his. Cassie feels like that she getting her life back. Then Cassie receives the second shock of her life that Tyler is back.

This is a second chance romance with the characters having to deal with emotional and di
Becky
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is the last in the series, and my favourite of the four. The rich person in this book is Cassie, the jewelry designer who is now friends with Maddie (from book 3).

Her lost love is Ty, an Iraq veteran with PTSD. This is the story of how they come together and overcome his survivor's guilt. I've not read anyone else's reviews but I would be curious how the author deals with PTSD. It seems very thoughtful to me, but I lack any experience.

At the end of the book we spend time with all four coupl
Linda Dunn chilson
Another Hit

I love the whole Seattle Bachelors series and I loved that they can be read as stand alone. Cassie and Tyler's story was so wonderful. You could feel Tyler's torment and Cassie's feelings, her love but also being afraid of losing anyone else that she cared about. Yes I did cry in a few places but for me I see that as a good thing. I love when a book touches my emotions.
Judyrudy
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Claiming the Billionaire by JM Stewart is the last book in her Seattle Bachelor’s series. This is a standalone book. I’ve read all four books and have enjoyed each of them. I enjoy reading second chance books and Claiming the Billionaire did not disappoint. I could feel the emotions each character felt. I feel Ms. Stewart handled the issue with PTSD well. I highly recommend Claiming the Billionaire and all of the books in the Seattle Bachelors series.
Claudia237
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Cassie has been mourning the death of her real love during the last 3 years. Against all hope, he comes back home alive, having been detained hostage for all the years he was thought dead. And so what was Cassie reaction? To be angry at him! First because it took him a week to come to her, and secondly because he came to her wanting to rekindle their relationship. That was ridiculous.

As for Tyler, that man had no business trying to get in a relationship before sorting himself first.
Kim Vanravenswaay
Dec 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Words can't express how much I loved, Claiming the Billionaire. It was a complete reversal of the normal romance billionaire book. This time the Billionaire is the woman. Plus usually when there's a character with PTSD, they are in denial. Tyler on the other hand is willing to try anything to get his life back on track, and talks about what he's going through. So like I said a complete reversal. ...more

• The Billionaire Deal (The Sutton Billionaires, #1)
  • The Billionaire Bargain #1
  • Ryker (Must Love Danger #2)
  • Saving Stacey (Florida Veterans #2)
  • Promise and Protect (Heroes of Evers, Texas, #2)
  • Bad Husband (Billionaire's Club, #3)
  • The Billionaire Game 3
  • Her SEAL Rescuer
  • The Bet (Indecent Intentions #1)
  • The Complete Claire Goodnite Series
  • Dirty Rich (New York Billionaires, #1)
  • Silent No More (Silent, #1)
  • Flames of Love (The Remingtons #3; Love in Bloom #12)
  • A Threat To His Family (Longview Ridge Ranch #2)
  • Stay with Me (With Me In Seattle, #9)
  • The Protector (Aces #2)
  • The McLoughlin Brothers Series Boxed Set (McLoughlin Brothers, #1-3)
  • Rocky Mountain Heat (Six Pack Ranch #1, Rocky Mountain House #1)
JM Stewart writes heartfelt contemporary romance. Whether the heat level is sizzling or sweet, her stories are always deeply emotional. Her heroes are strong but sensitive (no alpha jerks here!), and her heroines are more Cinderella than Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Recently transplanted, she now lives in a small town in Texas along with her husband, two sons and two very spoiled dogs. When not writi

Seattle Bachelors (4 books)
  • Bidding on the Billionaire (Seattle Bachelors, #1)
  • Winning the Billionaire (Seattle Bachelors, #2)
  • Bargaining for the Billionaire (Seattle Bachelors #3)