Start by marking “Tri-Pizza-Tops (Kittysaurus, #2)” as Want to Read:
Tri-Pizza-Tops (Kittysaurus, #2)

Tri-Pizza-Tops

(Kittysaurus #2)

When Clara and Zeke attempt to hatch their rare dinosaur egg and finally prove the existence of Kittysaurus, they must once again face the machinations of the ruthless trillionaire, Myles Vulture.

They soon learn that their only hope of unraveling the secret to hatching the egg will require another trip 145 million years in the past to a lost period of prehistory called the
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 158 pages
Published November 24th 2016 by Kittysaurus Books

To ask other readers questions about Tri-Pizza-Tops, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tri-Pizza-Tops

Dianne
Things are mysteriously disappearing in Clara’s neighborhood, but clearly she has more important matters on her mind. Who knew how much work it was to hatch an egg? Clara and Zeke are trying in earnest to hatch their Kittysaurus egg, but things aren’t going so well. Clara decides they need to go to the experts, namely a Kittysaurus Rex back in the Zanyzoic era. Their trusty merry-go-round takes them back, but soon they find themselves smack in the middle of a desperate life or death game of cat ...more
R.J. Rodda
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, childrens
My kids enjoyed this and want to read the next one.
Carla Johnson-Hicks
This is the second book in the Kittysaurus series. It is the story of 2 children, Clara and Zeke, who want to be paleontologists. In this book, they are trying to figure out how to hatch the Kittysaurus egg they found in the first book. They travel back to the zanyzoic time to see if they can spy on Kittysaurus to see how she hatches her egg. They meet up with Cynodonts (the first mammals) who have some secrets about time-traveling of their own. Will they find out how to hatch the egg? Will Mile ...more
Victoria Zigler
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Like the first in the series, this is a fantastic book, which combines real dinosaur related facts with a very imaginative and exciting story. The plot is extremely creative, while still being thought out well enough to be believable, and the characters are likable and easy to relate to. There's more obvious fiction and less potential fact in this one than in the first, but that doesn't spoil it. Actually, it makes it a fun read where you're always wondering what will happen next. The only reaso ...more
Ann Keeran
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing imagination created Tri-Pizza-Tops, the second book in the Kittysaurus series. Clara and Zeke are determined to prove that Kittysaurus existed. They travel back in time to get pointers on how to hatch their dinosaur egg. The clue they need is found, they discover a really cool new dinosaur and solve the mystery of the disappearance of their friends toys. But, will they be able to return?
Stephanie
Dec 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-copy, own-it
I enjoyed the continuation of Kitysaurus with Clara and Zeke. I am looking forward to seeing where their crazy adventures take them next!

I was gifted an ARC for an honest review.
Wulfwyn
Feb 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I reviewed and loved Kittysaurus 1 so I was definitely looking forward to reading this book. I admit that I was a bit worried, (as I get with all series books), that with such a strong start book two would be a disappointment. I am very happy to say that things I had loved about book one were not lost and Tri-Pizza-Tops was just as entertaining as the first book.
Clara and Zeke are back as is the villain. Clara and Zeke are best friends who have grand adventures learning to deal with arguments a
Kimberly VanNostrand
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
In this book, Clara and Zeke return to the Zanyzoic period and find more new creatures during their quest to hatch the Kittysaurus egg. Overall, I enjoy the characters because they are smart and have great problem solving abilities. I look forward to the next book in this series, and to seeing how the kids find their way back home.
Overall, an entertaining story.

(I received this book for free from the author in exchange for an honest review.)
Bonnie Dale Keck
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: other
I got this free to read and possibly review, but I review everything I read. They are cute without being cutesy, and will be looking in to getting the more of this type for my grandson because he would so luv them. They have sections, easy to keep up with by younger ones, and interesting enough, too. Lovely not just for kids story.

Kittysaurus Rex then Tri-Pizza-tops
James Kirk
Jan 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A continuation of Clara & Zeke's adventure through cheesy smells and saucy spills! Read this series. Out loud, to your kids. Don't hoard it for yourself!!
Alexandra Lockett
Oct 11, 2017
Jeannie Huie
Dec 23, 2017
April
Feb 07, 2017
Elysian Fields
Jan 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Clara and Zeke are back and as fun as ever. Best read after book one (Kittysaurus Rex), Tri-Pizza-Tops is another wonderful adventure that both children and adults will adore.

We find Clara and Zeke as they continue their adventure, but this time, they are trying to hatch their Kittysaurus egg. This takes time, hard work, determation, and the help of a momma Kittysaurus. Back in the past, they discover an enemy, some friends and an adventure. This story does end with a cliffhanger, and is more fa
Gay
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Follow along with Clare and Zeke as they go back to the Zanyzoic era to figure out how to hatch a Kittysaurus egg. See how they discover many different species of dinosaurs. All this while trying to avoid Mr. Vulture. Can they figure it out? Can they find their way home? Your kids will love this cute and zany story!
T.J. Burns
Kathleen Hohler
V Mckain
Catherine
Dec 15, 2016
  • The Demon Notebook (The Demon Notebook #1)
  • Saving Bobby
  • Travels with Gannon and Wyatt: Botswana
  • Angel in a Fur Coat
  • We Are Savages
  • Witch Twins (Witch Twins, #1)
  • Delilah Dusticle and the Cursed Tempest
  • Blackheart's Legacy (The Odyssey of Jon Sinclair, #1)
  • How (Not) to Kiss Your Dog
  • The King of Average
  • A Boy Called Duct Tape
  • Fire Prophet (Son of Angels, #2)
  • Young Knights of the Round Table: The King's Ransom
  • Scaredy Squirrel Prepares for Halloween: A Safety Guide for Scaredies
  • Bully Bait
  • The New Kid
  • Oliver and the Seawigs
  • Three Twigs for the Campfire
You might think that being a judge would be a satisfying job. And for years, the Honorable Judge Kludge would’ve agreed with you. He took enormous delight in his gavel pounding ability every time he dispensed justice. Moreover, he was very talented at furling his eyebrows. During trials, he loved to remain silent and communicate his will only through eyebrow movement.

Outside the courtroom, he was

Kittysaurus (2 books)
  • Kittysaurus Rex (Kittysaurus, #1)