Start by marking “Take A Chance Anthology” as Want to Read:
Take A Chance Anthology

Take A Chance Anthology

A single moment can change everything.

A university student preparing to confront the adolescent crush who betrayed him. A demon embroiled in a battle against his very nature. A soldier, mentally scarred after fighting in The Great War, torn between propriety and his heart. Though separated by time and distance, culture and reality, these young men all have one thing in com
Published December 15th 2016 by Beaten Track Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Take A Chance Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Take A Chance Anthology

A.M. Leibowitz
Reflections by Chase Potter

What a great start to the anthology. I love the writing style, and this is a very sweet story. The opening caught me by surprise in a good way. There's not a whole lot of angst here, and even the mild case of mistaken identity was only an oops, not a source of huge drama. I really wanted to know more about both Ethan and Jackson. This one left me with a huge smile on my face. 5 stars.

Stranger than Stars by J.A. Rock

There aren't enough words for how much I loved this. I
Debbie McGowan
Dec 31, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
(Publisher's Review)
The best thing about working on Take A Chance was that I didn't edit it! Hurrah! Don't misunderstand; I love my work, but the reason I'm a publisher is my love of books and reading. By the time I got to these stories, they were already well-polished, making for an experience akin to reading for pleasure.

Thus, in the first instance, I must congratulate Jamie Deacon, Sherri Jordan Asble and all of the authors for the excellent work they put in to writing and editing these stori
Aղցela W.
Jul 05, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library, m-m
Review Coming
Tiffaney
Dec 24, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: lgbtq
This collection of anthologies has a nice variety of short stories for everyone.

If you've read other stories by Chase Potter then you're in for a real treat. The opening story Reflections features a story with the twins Jackson and Ben (Remember my Name) and Ethan (The Race for Second). It was my favorite from the collection and left a stupid grin on my face. lol I can only wish that we'd get a full length novel with Jackson and Ethan because they were adorable. =)
2kasmom
Dec 14, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: forbidden
The exciting thing about reading an Anthology is the fact that there are so many books to read and enjoy! This collection is from a dozen authors and offers a range of reads. From sincere first loves - to hot shapeshifters to swoon over.

I found many stories within that I enjoyed. Even one, that I wish had been longer, since the book was so compelling! This collection has something for everyone. Available right now for preorder, this is a book full of stories that give you pause, as well as the f
Lee
Dec 21, 2016
Barbara Cerda
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Take a Chance Anthology

by Jamie Deacon (Editor), Sherri Jordan Asble (Editor), Chase Potter J.A. Rock Kelley York Dee Aditya Lynn Michaels ), Eric Gober, Elinor Gray, Debbie McGowan, Kari Jo Spear, Melissa E Costa, Claire Davis, Al Stewart
Book Review

Published by Beaten Track Publishing

Impressions

Good or great sentences that elicit an emotion…a giggle…a sigh can turn a story. It can make you hunger for more and refuse to release the telling until its ends.

Although, most of the shorts were enjo
Leya
rated it it was ok
Jul 01, 2018
Kelley York
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: m-m
Danielle
Jan 21, 2017
Chantaldepe
Jun 06, 2018
Dee Aditya
Dec 03, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Rachel
Ann
Brooke Banks
Al
Dec 04, 2016 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Ofelia Gränd
Dec 15, 2016
Dante Love Fisher
Dec 15, 2016
Eric
Dec 15, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Crispin
Dec 24, 2016
Peg
Dec 24, 2016
Elinor Gray
Jan 04, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Born in 1982, Jamie Deacon lives close to the River Thames in Berkshire, England, and is a full-time author of young adult fiction featuring characters across the gender and sexuality spectrums. When not writing, Jamie loves to read, play board games, and solve cryptic crosswords.

Jamie’s debut novel, Caught Inside, was published in 2016 to much acclaim, including two Rainbow Awards. It was also no