Start by marking “Dirty (A Real Man, #8)” as Want to Read:
Dirty (A Real Man, #8)

Dirty

(A Real Man #8)

I’m going to show her how good it can be to get dirty…

JOSEPHINE

Moving to a small town for a new job was the only thing I should be focused on. But the first time I see Gabe, all of that goes out the window. He’s the owner of a garage in the town I now call home, and picturing the filthy things he’d do to me with those grease-stained hands fills my head.

The way he looks at
Published December 22nd 2016 by Jenika Snow

To ask other readers questions about Dirty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty

Coco.V
Jan 07, 2017 rated it liked it
More smut than story…but this series is ridiculously entertaining!
Elizabeth
"This is fucking insane."
description

Dirty is an insta-lust turned insta-love smoking hot novella that is sure to get the blood pumping in all the right places!
description
"You want my big cock shoved deep in your pretty little pussy?"
Josephine is new in town and before she has had time to arrive in style her car breaks down. In need of immediate assistance, Gabe, a local car mechanic, arrives to save the day. When he sets his sights on sweet Josephine, he knows that he wants to make her his. Josephine and Gabe ha
Chantal ❤️
THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS BEFORE READING THIS ONE.

I might read this one if it's as good as her last one.
I will wait and see.
Hoping for the best here with fingers crossed!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE A GOOD BOOK!
_____________________________________________________

Now, this year I promised myself not to waste too much time reviewing books that did not work for me.
I thought (as I started reading this book) that it would be more like Alexa Riley's Mechanic, with the set up and the hero saying he wants
Sophia Triad
God, why is the grease that covers him so damn hot?

Josephine meets mechanic Gabe when her car breaks down just outside the small town she will now call home.
Insta-lust for both of them.

Gabe is a caveman, but with a good heart. He definitely will not take no for an answer:
It’s easier if you just give me what I want.

Josephine is more than 10 years younger than Gabe and ready for a new start. She will be a bit naughty:
That wouldn’t be much fun, now would it?

There is a nice epilogue with th
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
o.O

It's nice to know that Ms. Snow seems to have realised that oral sex exists, so that's a bonus! There was even a condom used in this one. Sure, it was taken off at the end and became completely useless, but the thought was there.

Why do I do this to myself?

\_(ツ)_/

Only one left, you guys! Then I can stop torturing myself.
Denisa
Aug 28, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5 Short and forgettable

I dunno what I expected, but it wasn't this.
Not an awful read if you have nothing better to do but well, you'll probably forget what happened as soon as you finished the book.

Entertaining enough though, so it all depends on how much you want to be involved in your read.
Bookloverme
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it

The story is good but the H was not as alpha as I wanted him to be. And the h was just okay. But I loved the epilogue!

The story is about Gabe and Josephine.

She's a newly graduate and has to move to a small town where she got a job at an interior design shop. She's on her way there when her car broke down so he called the town's mechanic shop and it's owned by Gabe.

She wanted to focus on work and to settle in her new home. I understand that but I didn't feel their need to see each othe
Chitra *CJ*
Dec 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: safety-first
Hot insta love story between Josephine and the mechanic Gabe.
I liked the filthiness of the book!
However, because of no fault of the author- this totally reminded me of my favorite AR "Mechanic" (even with Josephine/Joey)- and I missed the dirty gritty feel of Paine. However, Gabe was a milder version of him and I'm fine with that.
Cute epilogue~
Safe read
3/5
Ally
Fun, mildly distracting

distraction

Distracting.
Emily
Josephine has been given the opportunity of a lifetime with her new job, it required her to move to a small town but she was willing to take the chance. On the way into town her car breaks down and when Gabe arrives to tow her car, she doesn't know what to make of him.

Gabe knows that Josephine is going to be his. Now he has to figure how to get Josephine to understand that they are going to be together, but can she trust her heart?

Very fun. This was a quickie so a bit rushed, but overall enterta
Jennifer Finn
Jan 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the eighth book in the A Real Man series by Jenika Snow. Another quick read with a take charge alpha male who finds the love of his life and claims her. Gabe is a mechanic and Josephine is an interior designer who is new in town. Her car breaks down on the outskirts of the new town she's moving to and Gabe comes to her rescue.
Liz
These are getting worse. No plot or characters to speak of in this story. Just because it's insta-love, doesn't mean there shouldn't be a plot.

Lumberjack is still my favorite.
Janie
Dec 22, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sabrina
More lemony goodness from Mrs. Snow!
Tina
Apr 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Quick read. Insta love.
Raine
Sexy mechanic man!

Short story of Josephine who gets a job in a small town as an interior designer and Gabe the local mechanic. As Josephine pulls into two her car does and she meets Gabe as he tows her car into his shop. Insta-love, insta-heat and a whole lotto sexy.

Part of A Real Man series but all the books can be read as a standalone since none of the characters overlap in the books.
Sharon Dunn
Aug 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hot,quick with the right amount of smut to keep you coming back for more!!
namericanwordcat
Very fast little erotic short story about a mechanic with a sweet HEA. A nice super sexy morsel. And on Kindle Unlimited!
Victoria
3.5 RATING- There was hardly anything to this one but still I really liked it. OTT, ridiculous insta-lust/love, sexy, sweet... I wish there would have at least been a few more scenes but still enjoyable as written.
Flo Grugel
Dec 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
fast, hot and dirty instalove!
Heather R Callahan
Dec 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
While this book is small in size, Gabe defiantly is the full package. He is called out to help Josephine with a tow. Sounds simple, but when these two meet sparks fly. After Gabe sizes her up, he is very ready to just take her back to the shop for a good time. After holding off a couple days, he decides he is ready to make her his.

This was a very steamy book, and I enjoyed it.
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review. Reviewed by Heather from Kinky Kittens Book Blog

Review by Heather
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
This was my Sunday morning indulgence, as I lay in bed enjoying my slow start to the day.

From the moment Gabe met Josephine he wanted her to be his. She was new to his town and after her car broke down he was very glad that is was him who came to her assistance.

She has something about her that has him completely captivated.

Josephine is instantly attracted to Gabe, she can't believe how her mind is leading her into very dirty thoughts about being with him. She wants him but is also wary about not
C
Dec 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
4/5
Hot fast dirty safe read

Loved the epilogue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My only issue was the time spent apart. They kissed then one week of not seeing each other, they had sex, then one week not seeing each other.

Gabe was such a alpha possessive territorial man..... so why would he put up with those weeks not seeing her at all!?!... didn't make sense to me.... but that's me just nit picking.

A must read!
Debbie
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorites of the Real Man series.

Josephine has just finished college and accepted a great job in a new smaller town. When she experiences car trouble, she's immediately attracted to the gorgeous man who arrives with a wrecker. Gabe feels it the moment he sets eyes on Josephine. She is his and he will do whatever it takes to claim her.

Hot, sweet, short and sexy.
Danielle Harris
Jan 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Delicious Real Man

This is another delicious real man book. It's hot and very steamy. This series is highly recommended if you like short hot stories

Josephine has car trouble she calls a mechanic. When Gabe shows up the sparks fly.
Angelika
Dec 26, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
"... it's fucking crazy, but doesn't it feel pretty incredible?"
Dirty is a short, naughty insta-lust story. It was fun read but I wish it had a little more details about those weeks between their dates.
Rochelle
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this short read. It was exciting and entertaining and full of heat. A very enjoyable read.
Bibliophile Wonderland Reviews
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
review soon to come
Dana ~ The Dirty Smut'atter
Hot dam.......something about Gabe and grease just raised my pulse!! I love how dirty and possessive he was right off the bat and made for a great fast paced romance.
  • The Soccer Mom's Bad Boy
  • Bargain Bride, Billionaire Groom (Island Moonlight Collection #1)
  • Unsurpassed (No Rival #1)
  • Taken by the Earl (Regency Unlaced, #3)
  • G.I. BABY
  • Billionaires and Baby Rattles
  • The Darkest Night 2 (Lords of the Underworld #1.2)
  • Stepbrother Anonymous
  • Loving the Tiger
  • The Soldier's Baby Bargain (Home To Harbor Town, #5)
  • Christmas Wishes, Valentine Kisses
  • Possession (Black Light #11)
  • Baby Wanted (A Bundle of Joy)
  • Plowed (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #7)
  • Bucking Hard
  • Making Over Maris (Wired #3)
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at:

www.jenikasnow.com
FB: www.facebook.com/jenikasnow
Twitter: twitter.com/jenikasnow
Email: Jenika_Snow@yahoo.com

A Real Man (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Lumberjack (A Real Man, #1)
  • Virgin (A Real Man, #2)
  • Baby Fever (A Real Man, #3)
  • Experienced (A Real Man, #4)
  • Roommate (A Real Man, #5)
  • Arrogant (A Real Man, #6)
  • Feral (A Real Man, #7)
  • Viking (A Real Man, #9)
  • Blacksmith (A Real Man, #10)
  • Brutal (A Real Man, #11)