Start by marking “Positive thinking: Eliminate negative thinking and become optimistic. Achieve happiness & success by improving your mind-set and building confidence (Tips, Happiness, Health, Quotes)” as Want to Read:

Discover the powerful secrets to living life with happiness, optimism and unstoppable confidence!
Use the easy-to-follow tips inside to break away from unhappiness and pessimism forever!

Do you often find yourself thinking or feeling negatively, riddled with self doubt and anxiety? Also, are you tired of common sense solutions and books with all talk and no tips? If you
Published November 21st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Positive thinking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Positive thinking

Start your review of Positive thinking: Eliminate negative thinking and become optimistic. Achieve happiness & success by improving your mind-set and building confidence (Tips, Happiness, Health, Quotes)
Vicki
Oct 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I am a positive thinker. Except when those nagging negative thoughts creep in. Then I am a struggling positive thinker. This'd book helps to combat those creeping negative thoughts and provide quick ways to Get back to the positive. Using techniques like daily exercises in positivity and meditation to curb the negative, there are great instructions to be had.
Grady
Dec 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Positive thinking evokes more energy, more initiative, and more happiness."

UK author George Ripley may just be beginning his career in writing but if this new book is an indication of how he will be approaching the written word (and more importantly his reading audience), then he is off to a sure start. The photographs that accompany his Amazon page show a healthy hunk with a vibrant and very happy face, a look that inspires confidence in the reader of a book on HAPPINESS and his second book on
Elizabeth (Stuffed Shelves)
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: learn-something
I’m a pretty negative thinker, and I don’t necessarily like admitting that. I don’t really like this about myself, and I know I cause unnecessary stress by thinking negatively. The introduction was simple and gives the reader a great peek at what this book is about, and how to use the book in your own life. This grabbed me pretty quickly, and I ended up reading it in one sitting. But as Mr. Ripley states in Chapter 1, this book isn’t meant to be read and put aside, forgotten. It’s meant to help ...more
Israel Drazin
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Most people waste their lives They are convinced that they are thinking and behaving properly, but they have no idea that they are thinking negative thought and are acting pessimistically, and are reflecting this negative attitude on people they meet. Even those who know they are consumed by negative thoughts, do not know how to change and build a life filled with positive thoughts and confidence. This well-written very helpful book answers these problems in an effective manner.
In four informat
Charles Ray
Apr 01, 2017 rated it liked it
You are what you think. Too many people are bogged down in the swamp of negative thinking, and never seem to be able to see the positive side of life. With effort and practice, you can learn to refocus your thoughts and develop the habit of positive thinking.
Positive Thinking by George Ripley is a short book of tips to rid yourself of pessimism and get on the road to a more positive, fulfilling life. While I found many helpful hints in this book, the number of typos and grammatical errors (that
Peter Karlen
Zakhar
Aug 22, 2020
Vivek Navadiya
Sep 14, 2020
Sir George Ripley (ca. 1415–1490) was an English Augustinian canon, author, and alchemist.

News & Interviews