Start by marking “Ex-Con: Part 2 (Harrison Street Crew #1)” as Want to Read:
Ex-Con: Part 2 (Harrison Street Crew #1)

Ex-Con: Part 2

(Harrison Street Crew)

Worse than bad. Hotter than hot. These are the bad boys of the Harrison Street Crew, and they answer to no one. They take what they want. And what they want is you.

Volume Two of a three-part volume by Katana Collins.

Charlize “Charlie” Wakeman fixes cars and doesn’t suffer fools. But when the hot as hell ex-convict Shane McGill enters her mechanic shop, she can't resist one
Published February 7th 2017 by Swerve

To ask other readers questions about Ex-Con, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ex-Con

Alyssa

Publisher: Swerve
Publication Date: February 7, 2017
Rating: 4 stars
Source: eARC from NetGalley

***Warning: this is an adult book, and for the eyes of mature readers***

Summary (from Goodreads):

Volume Two of a three-p
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Feb 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, arc
Part two is the continuation of Shane and Charlie's story. You will need to read book 1 first.

I still get the "Fast and The Furious" vibe with this story. More street racing and group of guys doing illegal things but ultimately are good guys. I don't envision Vin Diesel as Shane though. For some reason I keep picturing Kellan Lutz.

In the first book, I didn't think I would like the gang action in this story but it's looking like these guys are not as bad as I thought. Part three will determine o
iDreem2

Story 3.75
Sex 3.75
Series 4.0
Jennifer Oloughlin
Shane and Charlie had crazy chemistry. I loved the dynamic between Charlie’s garage and the HSC club. Shane tries to fight it. He just can’t get away from the way Charlie makes me feel. There were a ton of emotions swirling around them. I’m so glad I started this series. I can’t wait for the rest of the stories to come.
* I voluntarily read an advanced reader’s copy of this book*
MillsyLovesBooks
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first time of reading from the author Katana Collins and i was lucky enough to be able to read all three parts together, which for me i preferred instead of one part at a time. Don't get me wrong it's not because each part wasn't as good as the other. I was just greedy and didn't want to wait for the next part so read all together. With that said i'm not going to give all the juice details of each book incase you're reading this on each part before buying!!

Ex-Con is told in a dual poi
Jillian Stein
Feb 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ex-Con is the newest work from author Katana Collins and is broke up into three scorching, high octane parts. I was lucky enough to get all three at at the same time so I breezed right through them all and I loved every second!

From the very first chapter I was hooked on this story. Shane is the perfect anti-hero wrapped up in a sexy package with a hidden soft side I just adored. I was pulling for him for the very beginning to get his life together while keeping things on the straight and narrow.
Stephanie
Feb 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was more than just a love story. I felt the love story was a bonus! I loved that it was a story about two people trying to better themselves, Their stories alone would have been a great read, but putting them together made it great. The two of them coming together just helped them to become who they wanted to be. And the details this author puts into the story...she painted such a great picture with her words that I was sucked into the scenes.
Julianna
Jan 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s
Ex-Con is a continuation of the Harrison Street Crew by Katana Collins.

Katana Collins is a new author to me and I have to say she’s one to watch out for. Harrison Street Crew is filled with ex-cons, but the one that will catch your attention will be bad boy, Shane. He may be ruthless and hard to ignore, but this man, has a huge heart. When he loves, he goes all in. You just have to be brave. The Ex-Con series is like a rollercoaster, sometimes your going so fast that you can’t kept track of t
Becky Rendon
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I can't individualize my reviews because I was given the box set. But here goes:

We all love the bad boys. But what's better than a bad boy?

A bad boy with a big heart. He went to prison. He served his time. Now he's counting down his escape....only he never expected distractions. By distractions, I mean the red headed goddess who was working the car over.

Four long years is a long time. One day with her makes four years feel even longer. Tension, lust, and judgement make this a real bad decision.
Lori ~ BF Bookies
I could not wait to dive into this! We ended with a cliffy in part one that left my heart racing. I fell in love with these characters in part 1, falling even more in part 2. Even the "bad guys" are growing on me.

Shane is super sexy and so caring. A badass ex-con with a heart of gold? Yes please. And Charlie couldn't be more perfect for him - strong, sassy, and gorgeous.

With this story we get more flawless writing, more time to bond with the amazing cast of characters, and plenty of suspense t
poppy
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book/series i have read by this author and it wont be the last i loved it had me hooked right from the start i did not want to put it down.Im a sucker for bad boy books and Shane did not disappoint i just loved him a well written fast paced book would recommend cant wait to try more from Katana.
Mel
Feb 19, 2017
Katie Simmons
Mar 07, 2017
I love coffee.

As an author and a story-teller, it is the lifeblood to which my ideas take flight. And I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Occasionally someone (ie – my husband) will try to secretly switch out my beloved regular coffee for decaf. I always know the difference. ALWAYS (I’m looking at you, SEAN).

I am incapable of achieving the perfect ponytail. I’m dyslexic. I can never we

Harrison Street Crew (3 books)
  • Ex-Con: The Complete Novel (Harrison Street Crew #1)
  • Outlaw: The Complete Novel (Harrison Street Crew #2)
  • Enforcer (Harrison Street Crew #3)